- » French Louisiana
French Louisiana Recipes
Enjoy our collection of french louisiana recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for french louisiana recipes.
Remove husks and silks from corn.
Rinse and cut corn from cobs.
Using coarse blade of food grinder, grind onions, peppers, cucumbers, celery, cabbage, dried peppers, and garlic.
In large bowl mix ground vegetables with corn.
Stir in pickling salt;... - 43.9526
Louisiana Lentil Salad
Louisiana Lentil Salad makes for a very nice vegan meal. My kids liked everything about this Louisiana Lentil Salad recipe. Check it out! - 32.7998
.1. In 3-quart microwave-safe casserole, combine oil, onion, green pepper and garlic. Cover with lid; microwave on high 4 minutes or until vegetables are tender, stirring once during cooking.
2. Stir in chicken, sausage, rice, "V8" juice, hot sauce, thyme... - 32.0574
You May Also Like!
Fill a washtub with water and pour in 1 cup salt.
Mix the salt into the water, then drop in the live crawfish.
The crawfish will swim around for a while, and the salt water will cause them to purge themselves of mud and impurities.
Meanwhile cut up the garlic... - 34.7946
Red Beans South Louisiana Style
Wash and pick over beans.
Cover with cold water and soak overnight.
Cover beans with 2 to 3 inches of water, using the water they were soaked in.
Add ham bone, onions, bell pepper, bay leaves, garlic, cumin powder, red pepper, and Tabasco.
Cook slowly for... - 44.3597
Shrimp And Ham Jambalaya
If you love Southern Louisiana traditional foods, then you must be watching this video on Shrimp and Ham Jambalaya. On popular demand from viewers, Scott has come up with this recipe video. When you have to serve your guests with something delicious and... - 139.388
Louisiana Hot Link Sausage Sandwich
1. Preheat grill.
2. Grill sausages and peppers over medium-high heat for 10 minutes, turning occasionally.
3. Warm or toast rolls.
4. Place each sausage in a roll and top with mixed peppers, 1 tablespoon cole slaw, 1 tablespoon barbecue sauce and 1... - 32.0567
1. Toss together shrimp, celery, mayonnaise, French dressing, and chili powder. Spread on 4 slices bread. Stack two-and-two; top with remaining bread slices.
2. Dip sandwiches in beaten egg; saute in butter, in skillet, on both sides, until golden. Pass... - 26.6756
Louisiana Corn Bread Stuffing
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Grease 2-quart baking dish.
Melt 1/4 cup butter in heavy large skillet over low heat.
Add onion, green pepper and celery and cook, stirring frequently, until limp but not browned, about 10 minutes.
Stir in crumbs, parsley, salt and... - 41.6076
Louisiana Little Loaves
1. Chop off the tops from rolls, and cut their interiors and save the crumbs.
2. Brush 2 tbsp of melted butter, inside and outside the bread.
3. Arrange the rolls in a baking dish and brown it at 350°F.
4. Take a frying pan, and... - 45.8231
Louisiana Bread Pudding
Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
Spread bread cubes on a baking sheet and bake for about 10 minutes, stirring twice, or until firm and lightly toasted.
Meanwhile, spread nuts in a pie plate and bake for 8 to 10 minutes, or until fragrant.
Let nuts cool and chop... - 43.5952
Louisiana Style Mirleton Stuffed With Ham And Shrimp
1. Preheat oven to 190Â°C (375Â°F or Mark 5)
2. In large covered saucepan fitted with collapsible vegetable steamer, bring 2 1/2 cm (1 inch) of water to a boil.
3. Cut squash in half and remove seeds.
4. Steam halves, cut side down,... - 44.5542
Uncle Ben's Ham Hock Jambalaya
Place the ham, carrots, the 1 yellow onion, and celery in a pot, and cover with water.
Cook for 2 hours, and then add the chicken and 1 bay leaf.
Cover, and simmer for about 1 hour, or until the chicken is tender.
Allow the pot to cool a bit.
Bone the... - 37.5894