- » French Lemon Chicken
French Lemon Chicken Recipes
Enjoy our collection of French Lemon Chicken recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for French Lemon Chicken recipes.
Chicken With Lemon Cream Sauce
Cut each joint in half and coat in seasoned flour.
Melt the fat in the uncovered pressure cooker and brown the chicken evenly.
Add the lemon juice, onion, wine and stock.
Put on the lid and bring up to high (15 lb) pressure.
Cook for 4-6 minutes.
Reduce... - 48.3135
Chicken With Lemon Sauce
Remove the skin from the chicken joints.
Put the joints in a meat tin, rounded side uppermost.
Spread the butter on the joints, then add herbs and lemon rind.
Sprinkle the joints with salt and pepper.
Make lemon juice up to 1/2 pint with stock then pour over... - 43.957
Chicken With Lemon Caper Sauce
In a large skillet coated with cooking spray, cook the garlic incanolaoil over medium heat for 1 minute.
Add the chicken; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Cook for 5-7 minutes on each side or until the juices run clear.
Remove and keep warm.
In a small bowl,... - 41.2518
Chicken Fingers With Lemon Sauce
In a small saucepan, combine the lemon curd, broth, soy sauce and ginger.
Cook and stir until combined and heated through; keep warm.
In a shallow bowl, combine buttermilk and lemon peel.
In another bowl, combine flour and cornstarch.
Dip the chicken in... - 40.6241
Lemon Glazed Roast Chicken
1. Remove giblets from body cavities of chickens; save to simmer for soup. Rinse chickens inside and out; pat dry. Tie legs together. Place, breast side up, on a rack in a roasting pan.
2. Melt butter or margarine in a small saucepan; stir in salt and pepper;... - 27.1298
You May Also Like!
Lemon Glazed Grilled Chicken
1. Melt butter or margarine in a small saucepan; stir in salad dressing mix and lime juice. Brush part over both sides of chicken.
2. Place the chicken, skin side down, on grill about 10 inches above hot coals. Grill, turning and brushing pieces often with... - 17.9743
Lemon Baked Chicken
1. Cut broiler-fryer into serving-size pieces.
2. Combine flour, 1 teaspoon of the salt and tarragon in a plastic bag. Shake chicken in flour to coat; tap off excess.
3. Melt butter or margarine in a 13x9x2-inch baking pan. Coat chicken on all sides in melted... - 30.9957
Lemon Broiled Chicken
1. Wash chickens; pat dry. Place, skin side down, on rack in broiler pan.
2. Mix lime juice, vegetable oil, onion, tarragon, and seasoned salt and pepper in a small bowl. Brush generously over chickens.
3. Broil, turning every 10 minutes and brushing with... - 22.0643
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F. Combine the flour, tarragon, and 1 teaspoon of the salt in a bag. Add the chicken a few pieces at a time. Shake the bag to coat the chicken with the flour mixture. Remove the pieces from the bag and shake off any excess flour... - 31.7748
Blanquette De Poulet
1. Remove skin and bones from chicken breasts. Cut breasts into bite-sized pieces.
2. In 3- to 4-quart casserole or bowl, toss chicken with 1 tablespoon salad oil; cover with casserole lid or large plate. Cook at high (100% power) 5 to 6 minutes, stirring... - 30.3966
French Farmhouse Garlic Chicken
1 Rinse chicken; pat dry with paper towels. Season with salt and pepper. In a 10-inch skillet heat oil over medium-high heat. Add chicken and garlic cloves. Cook chicken for 2 to 3 minutes on each side or just until brown, turning once. Slowly add the 1/2 cup... - 30.9812
Haandi Chicken With French Beans
1. Heat the oil in a haandi or saucepan with the onion seeds and curry leaves. Add the onions and fry until golden brown.
2. Reduce the heat to low, add the ginger, garlic, chilli powder, salt, lemon juice and mango powder and stir-fry for 3-5 minutes.
3. Add... - 39.174
Mustard Citronette Dressing
Did you think vinegar dressings are always pungent, if so, chef is here to prove you wrong. Well, who thought a vinaigrette made with lemon instead of vinegar could be this brilliant and can easily pass off as original! - 147.402
Country French Chicken Breasts
In 12-inch skillet, melt butter over medium-high heat and brown chicken.
Stir in savory herb with garlic soup mix blended with water and lemon juice; arrange lemon slices on chicken.
Reduce heat to low and simmer covered 10 minutes or until sauce is slightly... - 25.3085
French Roast Chicken
Rinse and wipe chickens, discard any fat found in body cavity, as well as neck and giblets.
In a frying pan simmer margarine, water and mushrooms for 5 minutes.
Cook further if necessary to allow excess liquid to evaporate and set aside to cool.
Combine... - 42.8514
French Lemon Chicken Recipes By Category
French Lemon Chicken Dish: