- » French Holiday
French Holiday Recipes
Enjoy our collection of French Holiday recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for French Holiday recipes.
Holiday Brie En Croute
Want to brighten your holiday mood in the coming festive session? Here is the best way to celebrate the festival days with your family and friends. Brie en Croute is the pastry stuffed with brie cheese and fruit jams. Bake this in your oven, after watching... - 142.13
Easter Fresh Fruit Tart
If you are looking for a dessert recipe for your Easter Dinner, this is it! Fresh, colorful, light and beautiful, this tart represents spring! A classic French dessert, this elegant fruit tart has a shell of tender biscuit-like pastry filled with a thick... - 134.9
These fancy little cookies are really not all that complicated to make! They look beautiful and taste amazing. What a great cookie to serve! - 134.249
Wegmans Nut And Mushroom Pate
Wegmans Executive Chef Julie Jordan shares this flavorful vegan pate for the next time you entertain. It's also probably ten times healthier than meat pate. - 134.148
Chocolate Lover's Mousse
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Chocolate Lover's Mousse. This mousse has a rich chocolate flavor and looks gorgeous. It is quite simple to make and is very elegant, particularly during the holiday season. - 128.711
Rustic Raspberry Galette
Are you keen on making a mouthwatering dessert? Try this Rustic Raspberry Galette. This Classic French pastry is easy to make and tastes simply divine. This dessert will appeal to adult and kids alike. Check out the video for a step-by-step demonstration. - 128.13
Escarole And Leek Gratin
When one thinks of fall comfort food, one thinks of something hot, bubbling, right out of the oven, just like this escarole and leek gratin. This recipe has it all..healthy green veggies, hearty cream and gooey cheese that come together into a warm and... - 127.811
Ever heard about Christmas Crepes? Now, there may not be anything particularly "Christmas" about crepes, but they are a delicious Christmas Eve dessert tradition around Rebecca's house. So if you're looking for a different dessert that your family will enjoy,... - 126.656
Festive French Macarons
Jordan Winery's baker extraordinaire, Cristina Valencia, returns to show tips and techniques for baking French Macarons. These delicate cookies will impress any winter guest and cookie lover. Cristina teaches you how to prepare your ingredients, how to... - 125.846
Grilled Pear, Endive And Crottin De Chavignol Toasts
Lots of people love their French goat’s cheese, but many don’t know how versatile and tasty a cooking ingredient it can be! Sophie Wright, the ambassador for Easy Cheesy Chèvre, TV Chef and bestselling author, has come up with some top tips and recipes... - 125.499
Holiday Morning French Toast
Apples, cinnamon, brown sugar and raisins...what a delicious way to make French Toast! Easy to make the night before, just pop this in the oven an hour before your breakfast or brunch and thrill your family & friends with a warm and toasty holiday treat! - 124.575
French Style White Fish
The heart healthy white fish not only makes for a nutritious addition to your dinner table, but is quite flavorful too. In this French style recipe, the chef uses shallots, mushrooms, onions, and herbs to whomp up a tasty dinnertime fish recipe that is... - 124.378
Mango Creme Brulee
Learn how to make a delicious twist on the classic French desert by adding mango. - 121.967
This recipe is a delicious tomato pie from scratch - homemade pastry dough, topped with organic heirloom tomatoes, apple wood smoked bacon, fresh rosemary and Spanish blue cheese. - 121.353
Chef Keith Snow creates a delicious & healthy dessert from fresh bosc pears, walnuts, and homemade caramel sauce in this short cooking video. - 121.024
Eggnog French Toast
Eggnog. Quite possibly one of the most delicious parts of the Holiday season. Unfortunately most of the time it just sits in the refrigerator… but not anymore people! It’s time for this delicious drink to shine. I love breakfast. I love breakfast so much... - 118.866
Betty's Faux French Chocolate Beignets
Ditch the cupcakes! It's time to load your plate with chocolate beignets. The delicious donuts is quick and easy to make and can be whomped in minutes by using easily available kitchen ingredients. Betty's recipe is so simple that you wouldn't mind investing... - 117.568
Chocolate Espresso Pots Du Crème
Chocolate espresso pots du creme are intensely flavored and rich with high quality chocolate and a hint of espresso. Simple to make, these desserts are a show-stopper. - 116.761
Sweet Potato Pommes Frites
Learn how to make a classic French favorite "showstring potatoes" with healthy sweet potatoes - 116.239
Best Fruit Now - French Toast With Blueberry Syrup
If you are crazy for French Toasts, try this innovative recipe for the same. Baked crisp French toasts taste amazing with rich and thick blueberry sauce and the meal is definitely a delight for all foodies. Try it out now…. - 116.21
How To Make Creme Brulee
If you want to woo anyone, you should try this custard. The chef uses fresh vanilla in this recipe. The caramel topping adds an extra taste to the dessert. I'm sure you're loved one will relish the custard. - 115.089
Delicious Crème Brulee
Chef Kirk Leins shows how to make a perfect Valentine's Day Dessert. He makes a Delicious Creme Brulee which is a special treat for that special one. So, don't forget to check out the video. - 113.803
Tuile is that thin crisp cookie that accompanies your plated dessert. It's very easy to make and use. Tuile is a lot of fun so use your imagination! Just be aware that tuile is very sensitive to moisture so you can't make it ahead of time - if you do, it will... - 113.526
Croque Monsieur is a very famous fast food snack served in the cafes of France. It is absolutely the most delicious sandwich in the world. This classic French bistro sandwich is a great way to use up leftover ham. Check out the recipe right now. - 113.034
Baked Brie Dip, Edamame Dip, Pear And Clove Butter
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit.
2. For the Baked Brie Dip: Scoop some of the cheese off the brie packet to make a brie cheese bowl.
3. Add the apple cider reduced jelly into the middle of the brie bowl.
4. Top with the... - 113.019
Italian Rum Baba
An easy dessert which is syrupy, and as sweet as sugar! This dessert is not to be missed! Watch this video and you wouldn't regret not wanting to make this! - 112.941
Baked Cheesecake With Fresh French Goats Cheese And Orange
This is one of TV Chef and bestselling author Sophie Wright's mouth-watering French goat's cheese recipes. This goat cheese cheesecake is beautiful. It's so light and fluffy…orange-y with that goat cheese-y aftertaste. Substituting Fresh French goat's... - 110.349
Holiday French Toast
Want to know of an interesting recipe that will yield deliciously sweet French toast? Then watch this video and learn to make a yummy toast that will knock everyone's socks off. Watch now to know more! - 109.921
Ryan's Escargot Recipe
If you are an adventurous eater, then you are simple going to love this recipe video. Ryan karcher shows you how to cook escargot or garden snails in a butter sauce and topped with Parmesan cheese. This buttery, rich appetizer tastes best when prepared with... - 109.18
Galette Des Rois Part 2: Baking The Cake
This is part 2 video of the Galette des rois or king cake series. In this video the chef shared the seamless way of baking French style crunchy almond king cake at home, with rich fillings and puff pastry pie. A superb video with easy to follow instructions. - 108.162
Delicious Fig Clafoutis
Traditionally, a clafoutis can be prepared using any seasonal fruit. However, Chef Keith Snow bets on the goodness of fig to prepare this French delicacy. What better way to enjoy under-ripe fig then cook it in a boozy, sticky syrup to hold it through. A... - 107.177
If you are in a fix what to do with your extra choux pastry, here is a great idea. Prepare eclairs and fill those with cream. How does it sound? Follow the steps shown by the chef in this video and prepare your own. - 105.527
The Hippy Gourmet Makes Celeriac Remoulade
Want a gourmet side dish for a party? And something that is simple and easy and can be made ahead? Try Hippy gourmet's Celeriac Remoulade. He puts together the dish in no time and watch how garnishes the dish to a gourmet look. Never knew a gourmet dish can... - 105.146
Once A Week Kitchen - Cheese & Onion Quiche
This crisp short crust pastry and a just-set no-cream cheesy and onion filling is a good perfect for dinner parties, Sunday brunches, pot lucks, picnics and even afternoon tea. You can whip up this tasty, homemade quiche in no time and serve it warm or... - 104.764
French Vanilla Ice Cream
You don't really have to fly to France to savor their best ice creams. Kirk Leins tells you how to make easy, delicious, homemade ice creams a la the French style. Try making this frozen custard at home and we bet, you won't get over it so easily. - 103.824
Au Gratin Potatoes
This generous potato dish that usually comes with cheese and butter overload is delightfully delicious. Chef Keith Snow how you can whomp up the magic of this augratin dish at home. A recipe to die for indeed! - 101.877
Gluten Free Savory Crepe
Join www.TruthFairyTV.com Christianne Klein and our gluten-free expert Christine Werlin for this delicious crepe recipe. Only a handful of ingredients, easy to make, and a party and family favorite. - 101.356
The Aubergine Chef demonstrates how to make Napoleons! Remember to visit www.TheAubergineChef.com to download this recipe for free, see more free how-to baking and pastry videos, and to read a blog full of helpful tips and fun anecdotes! Thank you for... - 100.25
Spiced Cafe Au Lait
1. In a medium size bowl, combine brewed coffee, milk, and powdered coffee creamer,
2. Drop vanilla, cinnamon, and nutmeg in it. Stir to blend well.
3. Take a glass, and pour coffee into it. Make sure that the glass can withstand the heat.
4.... - 99.9934
Roulade With Toasted Almonds And Fresh Berries
If you have a sweet craving, try this Roulade with Toasted Almonds and Fresh Berries. This mouthwatering dessert goes just perfect for your get together as well as to serve that someone special. The garnishing of the colored berries makes this sweet look very... - 99.9791
Holiday Brie And Blackberry Jam En Croute
Holiday season is here and everyone is looking for really easy but also super fancy appetizer recipes to “wow” their guest. This is one recipe that is surely going to be remembered by your guests. Serving various cheeses with crackers is pretty gourmet... - 99.1188
Cream And Strawberry Meringues
Looking for a yummy dessert recipe that is a reel classic and also simple to make? Then this video is just the thing for you. Watch to know more! This dessert will turn out amazingly tasty and your guests would keep asking for more! - 98.8806
Holiday Cheese Platter
A beautiful cheese plate makes a wonderful appetizer for a cocktail party or Christmas dinner. On "cook with Adam", Adam shows one of his versions of creating a Cheese Platter that makes for an elegant gift when you are going to a Christmas party! It’s... - 96.4942
November Recipe Of The Month - Sweet Potato Parfait
Are you planning a holiday party or get-together? Then here is an incredible video that shares an outstanding dessert recipe that would surely turn out to be a winner. Take a look at this video and make this healthy delicious dessert. Check it out... - 96.0001
Homemade Harvest Muffin
During the blustery cold months, nothing makes for a more wholesome and satisfying indulgence than harvest muffins. Alice's muffin recipe helps you take the best advantage of fall harvest squashes. These heavenly muffins, loaded with the goodness and health... - 95.3115
Shortcake Topped With Strawberry And Cream
Strawberries lying in your fridge and you don't know what to do with it? Watch the video out here. The chef demonstrates how to make an easy shortcake and makes it even more appealing and delicious by tossing strawberries on it. A dollop of whipped cream... - 93.2888
Galette Des Rois Part 1: Pastry And Filling Preparation
For all those who are planning to celebrate Epiphany in typical French style, this video series is a must watch. The chef has divided the video in 2 sections. In this video the chef shows how to prepare puff pastry, pastry cream and almond cream filling prior... - 92.9708
French Salted Chicken Wings
Chicken wings are a hit at any given party. The video shows Robin preparing a batch of good ole chicken wings using French salt for a party she is hosting. The in-house French salt works wonders and guests keep asking for more. Watch the video to know how you... - 92.6021
Sweet Potato Au Gratin With White Cheddar And Shaved Coconut
It is a dish that has celebration written all over it. Decadent individual sized portions of sweet potato au gratin topped with ooey gooey melted cheese and finished off with toasted shaved coconut would most definitely steal the show when presented on a... - 92.0126
Ferrero Rocher Mousse
Do you wanna learn how to make Ferrero Rocher Mousse? Watch out the video and learn how to prepare the easy to make dessert in no time. - 91.0977
Slow Roasted Duck With Orange Sauce
Now this may sound like a dish from the seventies but this duck recipe is timeless. Duck deserves better treatment and a better reputation than it often gets. A gorgeous dish of succulent well done meat and a velvety citrus sauce that tastes like... - 88.9418
French Financier Pastry
What better way to enjoy your evening tea than these yummy, light, moist, chewy, almond flavored French tea cakes. This video instructs you on how to bake delicious financier pastry at home. Excellent accompaniment with freshly brewed coffee or tea. - 88.5146
If you are having guests over and intend to impress them with good food. Try this Baked Lime Tart for dessert. Simple and easy to make, this recipe is bound to be a big hit among your guests as they will keep digging for more! - 87.6325
Fresh Fruit Summer Tartlets
Now a perfectly fruity and creamy dessert is only minutes away even if your favorite bakery still remains hours and miles away! Tune into this video and you will know how you yourself can create perfectly colorful and yummilicious custard tartlets with... - 87.3097
Cooking With Socalgrrrl05: Coq Au Vin
Won't you like to try out coq au vin, a classic French stewed chicken dish with bacon and mushrooms. See this impressive video that is well explained and displays the recipe in an easy manner. Try out this fantastic recipe on a relaxing holiday and serve... - 83.8838
Holiday Special Carrot Coconut Bisque With Indian Aromatics
Are you looking for a recipe specially designed for the holiday season? You've got it right here. Watch the chef share his personal recipe to prepare this Holiday Special Carrot Coconut Bisque that is infused with orange and Indian aromatics. This dish never... - 83.0649
Petit Four Glace Part 1 - Preparation
Have a little bridal shower, a tea party or an elegant luncheon that you are hosting? Then petit fours are thing to serve to cater to the occasion! Part 1 of the video is get the batter ready. Watch part 2 of the video to see how the cake is baked! - 83.0201
Petit Four Glace Part 2 - Baking
Part 2 of the video is getting the cake baked and then cutting into squares getting them ready to be frosted. Part 3 of the video is getting the frosting ready, so stay tuned! - 82.2545
Petit Four Glace Part 3 - Frosting
Part 3 of the video is getting the fondant ready to cover the cakes and then getting the cakes ready to be as pretty as a picture! See the video to know how to get these little cakes beautified! - 82.0157
Homemade Lemon Meringue Pie
If you are looking for a pie recipe, take time out to check this video. This Homemade Lemon Meringue Pie recipe may look elaborate but the effort can be cut down by using pre-baked pie dough, a readymade pie crust and a cookie/cracker crumb crust. Watch this... - 79.4193
Classic Creme Brulee
If you have always eyed the desserts served in restaurants, here is your opportunity to make a restaurant style dessert recipe at home. Classic Crème Brulee may seem to be a difficult recipe to make but it is not at all as the chef demonstrates and explains... - 77.6672
Craving for a sweet? Try making this Basic Beignet recipe. This tastes like doughnut and comes in different varieties like plain or filled with jam, jelly or custard. This recipe is of a plain Beignet. Usually it is coated with powdered sugar but in this... - 77.5352
Puff Pastry With Apple Filling Part 1 - Preparation
A labor intensive appetizer or snack is the puff pastry with the apple filling. Part 1 of this video to get the puff pastry ready. Watch part 2 of the video to get the apple chopped. Be prepared for a part 3, 4 and 5 for the completion of this dish! - 75.6868
Puff Pastry With Apple Filling Part 2 - Preparation
Part 2 of this video is to get the apples prepped up! The dough is also kept aside to rise! A video which has some clean and clear directions! Stay out for part 3 of the video to see cream mixture being prepped! - 75.1076
Puff Pastry With Apple Filling Part 5 - Baking
Part 5 is the imperative part of the video where the puff pasty is folded and filled and baked to a perfect bite. This video is lengthy but every part is vital for the creation of this dish! - 74.6334
Puff Pastry With Apple Filling Part 3 - Preparation
Part 3 of this creaming of the butter and sugar as part of the whole ordeal. Clear directions, a home style video so you can’t expect a high class. Never the less the cook demonstrated very well. - 74.5532
Best Lobster Bisque
This Best Lobster Bisque recipe is my favorite. I am a professional chef and my friends really enjoy the dish I cook. Whenever there is a gathering of my friends at my home, most of the time they ask me to cook this delicious Lobster Bisque. You should try... - 61.8791
French Cherry Dessert
Wish to cook something special for your folks this weekend? Try out this great dish, French Cherry Dessert - impressing your friends and family would've never been this easy! Also, this French Cherry Dessert is cooked in no time; so just give it a try! - 52.4479
Clam Soup Venice
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a saucepan, put tomato juice, garlic, basil leaves, vinegar, onion flakes and parsley; simmer for about 30 minutes until reduced to 1/2 its original volume.
3. Let the mixture cool down... - 51.6101
French Coffee Cake
1.Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a medium bowl mix margarine and sugar using an electric mixer.
3.Add in vanilla, egg whites and blend well.
4.Mix baking powder, baking soda and flour.
5.Slowly add the flour mixture into the... - 51.5581
1. In a large mixing bowl, place eggplants and sprinkle coarse salt; toss to mix.
2. Let it stand for 30 minutes until the eggplants releases water.
3. Drain and pat dry on paper towels.
4. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
5. Line a baking sheet... - 51.4802
1) Take a heavy saucepan with a tight-fitting lid, put potatoes in it.
2) Add water covering by 2 inches.
3) Sprinkle salt to taste.
4) Cover the mixture and bring to a boil for approximately 8 minutes till tender.
5) Drain the contents and put in a... - 51.299
1. Preheat the oven to 400Â° F.
2. Grease a large soufflÃ© dish lightly with oil.
3. In a steamer, steam broccoli until tender.
4. With the back of a wooden spoon, rub broccoli through a sieve or blend small amounts until smooth.
5.... - 50.7439
Curried Tuna Bisque
1) Take a 4 quart saucepan and heat oil in it.
2) Add onions, carrot, celery and onions. Cook over medium heat until vegetables become tender, stirring occasionally.
3) Add curry powder and cook for 1 minute.
4) Remove the pan from heat. Add tuna and... - 50.7028
Chicken Mushroom Stew
1. With a sharp knife, cut chicken into 1-in. cubes.
2. In a large skillet heat 1 tablespoon oil and brown meat in it.
3. Transfer to a slow cooker.
4. Into the skillet add mushrooms, onion, zucchini, green pepper and garlic in remaining... - 50.5396
French Vanilla Mint Cheesecake
1. Preheat the oven to 325°F (180°C)
2. Combine the ingredients for crust.
3. Spread them over the bottom and sides of a buttered 10" (25 cm) spring form pan.
And chill them.
4. For filling: Whip the cream cheese and sugar until... - 50.3284
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Grease a cookie sheet with baking spray or oil.
3) Use a large glass bowl.
4) Cream together the butter and sugar till light and fluffy.
5) Gradually stir the eggs honey and vanilla into the creamed... - 50.1711
Holiday brioches are just perfect for the Holidays. Brioches are extremely versatile pastry and you can enjoy them in different forms. Here is a recipe to make the holiday brioches. These brioches can be enjoyed all alone or with butter and jam. - 50.1178
French Silk Pie
1. Preheat the oven to 300.
2.In a bowl add egg whites, salt, cream of tartar and beat them with electric mixter, till the mixture becomes soflt and foamy.
3. Add sugar to this mixture and beat it till the mixture starts forming stiff... - 50.0748
Pear Cheese Pie
1) Preheat oven moderate to 350°F
2) In a pie shell arrange 1 cup pear.
3) In a food processor add cottage cheese and puree until smooth.
4) Mix egg substitute, honey, orange juice, orange rind, Hour, cinnamon, nutmeg, vanilla, and... - 50.0236
Ratatouille French Bread Pizzas
1. In a skillet add olive oil and warm it.
2. Add garlic and onions. Saute for 5 minutes till they are completely soft.
3. Combine eggplant, bell pepper and zucchini. Saute 5 minutes.
4. Simmer the vegetables for 10 minutes till they are tender.
5. Add... - 49.8639
Button Mushrooms A La Grecque
1. Wipe the mushrooms with damp cloth and trim the stalks near the caps.
2. Make shallow incision in skins of the tomatoes and keep aside in a basin.
3. Add enough boiling water to cover and let it stand 1 minute.
4. Drain and peel the skins.
5.... - 49.7035
Country French Potato Salad
1) Take a heavy saucepan with tight-fitting lid and put potatoes in it.
2) Cover with water by 2 inches.
3) Add salt to taste.
4) Cover the mixture and boil approximately for 8 minutes till tender.
5) Drain and cool till lukewarm.
6) Prepare dressing... - 49.6851
1. In small bowl, combine raisins, brandy and lemon peel; toss lightly to mix well; set aside.
2. In small saucepan, heat milk until bubbles form around edge of pan; remove from heat. Stir in 1/4 cup granulated sugar; let cool to lukewarm.
3. If possible,... - 49.5188
1) Preheat oven to 375° F.
2) Take a 2 quart casserole and spread potatoes at the bottom.
3) Arrange the onion rings over the potatoes.
4) Place a layer of zucchini, carrots and tomatoes.
5) Mix together hot water and bouillon powder... - 49.5188
1. Preheat oven to 350Â° F.
2. In a mixing bowl, place stuffing mix and pour melted butter over it; mix well.
3. In another bowl, mix rest of the ingredients.
4. In a casserole, spread half of the stuffing mix at the bottom and Line... - 49.5063
Lime Mousse With Plum Sauce
1) Arrange the ingredients required.
2) In a bowl, mousse place egg yolks and over a pan of hot water, place the bowl. ... - 49.2622
Barbecued Chicken Veronique
1. In a small saucepan, mix together butter, 3 teaspoons thyme, 2 teaspoons rosemary, the bay leaves, paprika, 1 teaspoon salt, the garlic and white wine; stir and bring it just to a boil and then let it cool.
2. Wash chicken under cold running... - 49.1962
1. In a saucepan, pour boiling water and add bouillon cube; stir until cubes dissolves.
2. In a bowl, take tomato juice and sprinkle gelatine; wait until the gelatine is soft.
3. Add the tomato gelatine mixture to the bouillon; stir to dissolve... - 49.1673
1. Preheat the broiler.
2. Season the tournedos with salt and pepper.
3. In a saucepan, heat the stock over medium-high heat until it is reduced to 1 cup.
4. In a heavy pan or skillet, heat clarified butter and oil.
5. Add the seasoned... - 49.0032
Lamb Patties With Dill Sauce
1. In a large mixing bowl, mix together egg, oats, onion, salt, thyme, and pepper.
2. Add ground lamb and mix well.
3. Divide mixture into 6 equal portions and shape into patties.
4. With a slice of bacon, wrap each patty and secure with a... - 49.0023
French Holiday Recipes By Category