- » French Hamburger Stew
French Hamburger Stew Recipes
Enjoy our collection of french hamburger stew recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for french hamburger stew recipes.
1. Make the meat balls first. Mix minced beef, seasoning, onions and egg yolk together. Prepare six equal size portions from the mixture and make neat balls.
2. Roll the meat balls in seasoned flour.
3. Boil water and plunge the tomatoes for 1... - 43.0019
Pot Au Feu
A healthy pot au feu recipe for the special French dinner that you have planned. You would have no trouble at all in cooking it and its taste would also be uncompromising. People would be impressed at your culinary skill.Try this healthy pot au feu recipe and... - 32.4239
1. Combine veal, bread crumbs, onion, egg, milk, 1 tablespoon of lemon juice, parsley, garlic salt and thyme in a large bowl; mix lightly until well-blended. Shape into 1-inch balls.
2. Heat 6 cups water to boiling in a large frying pan; season with bay leaf... - 37.4024
Lentil Hamburger Soup
1. Crumble ground beef into 3-quart casserole; add carrot, onion and garlic. Cover loosely and microwave on high (100%) 4 minutes; break up and stir. Cover and microwave until very little pink remains in beef, 3 to 4 minutes longer; drain.
2. Stir in 2 cups... - 29.5463
Skillet Potato Medley
Saute onion and celery in vegetable oil until soft in a large frying pan.
Stir in frozen potatoes; sprinkle salt and pepper over top.
Cook slowly, stirring several times, until potatoes are golden.
Pour tomatoes and juice over potato mixture; stir lightly;... - 33.8769
1. In a bowl combine all ingredients, mixing well with a fork and let it stand with cover for about 30 minutes for flavors to blend.
2. Chill slightly if desired.
3. Use to season green beans, stewed tomatoes, frogs legs, steak, hamburgers,... - 27.1513
Plump biscuits cook on top of hearty hamburger stew. It’s comfort food for a weeknight supper! - 37.3437