- » French Hamburger
French Hamburger Recipes
Enjoy our collection of French Hamburger recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for French Hamburger recipes.
Le French Hamburger
A French take on an American classic featuring French bread buns, Poupon mustard and Gruyere cheese. - 110.248
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Using hands, gently shape chuck into six thick patties.
3. Wash pepper, cut into half; remove ribs and seeds; lengthwise cut into 1/4 inch-thick slices; keep aside 7 to 8 slices of red pepper for... - 46.3723
Hamburger Macaroni And Greenbean Casserole
1) Preheat moderate oven (350°F.)
2) Cook beef and onion till the meats color lightens.
3) With a fork blend flour, salt, and pepper.
4) Stir in milk and stirring constantly cook till thick.
5) Mix 1 1/2 cups cheese and cook till... - 44.7806
Hamburger Hash Burgundy
1) In a 2-quart casserole, crumble the ground beef, then stir in onion and cook for 4 minutes.
2) Stir to break up the beef and cook for 3 to 4 minutes or until the beef changes colour.
3) Sprinkle over flour, mix well then stir in the consomme and... - 42.3549
Crumble ground beef into 9-in pie plate.
Microwave at High 2 1/2 to 4 minutes, or until meat loses its pink color.
Break up and drain.
In medium bowl, combine remaining ingredients except cheese.
Pour into pie plate.
Reduce power to 50% (Medium).
Microwave 4... - 41.3386
Hamburger De Luxe
1.Combine meat, eggs, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, nutmeg, black pepper, onion powder, Bon Appetit and Soy sauce.
2.Put beef flavor base in water and mix until dissolved.
3.Put the dissolved mixture in beef.
4.Make 4-8 patties of meat.
5.Brown the... - 41.3063
Crepes With Hamburger Stroganoff
These Crepes With Hamburger Stroganoff are simply irresistible ! Savor these Crepes With Hamburger Stroganoff as an anytime meal or snack ! Don't tell me how you've enjoyed them ! - 40.4243
Hamburger Rice Casserole
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Spray an 11x7-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
3. In a saucepan, add beef and onion; cook till meat is brown; pour off fat.
4. Blend in the rice and almonds and mix well.
5. In mixing bowl,... - 39.6094
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. In a saucepan, place the ground beef and brown the meat; drain off fat.
3. Liberally sprinkle cheese in a pie shell and top it with ground beef.
4. Combine milk and cornstarch, beating slightly to... - 39.1711
Hamburger Stuffed French Bread
Brown meat and onion with salt, pepper and garlic powder to taste.
Drain and set aside.
Cut approximately 2 inches off one end of loaf.
Hollow out center of loaf, leaving about 3/4 inch thickness.
Tear bread in pieces.
In a mixing bowl, add bread, meat... - 37.7252
Hamburger Steak Au Poivre
1) Take the ground chuck and shape it into a large oval patty of 5 inches width and 7 inches length. Sprinkle 1 1/2 teaspoons of pepper on both sides of the patty.
2) In a medium skillet, melt 2 tablespoons butter. Brown the patty on medium flame for 2... - 36.2182
Brown onion and ground beef in butter.
Add all other ingredients (except potato or macaroni) and simmer an hour or longer.
Chill and lift fat.
Reheat and add potato or macaroni and cook for about 15 minutes. - 33.2672
Hamburger French Onion Soup
Brown the butter in a large kettle.
Add the hamburger and cook until brown, stirring frequently.
Add the onions, beef stock, water and bouillon cubes and simmer for 30 minutes.
Serve with squares of buttered toast and Parmesan cheese. - 28.0139
French Hamburger Recipes By Category