- » French Green Salad
French Green Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of French Green Salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for French Green Salad recipes.
Tomato French Dressing For Salad Greens
1) Take a mixer jar and combine tomato soup, salad oil, vinegar and dry mustard in it. Shake well or mix in an electric blender.
2) Pour over salad greens and serve. - 22.8633
French Green Salad
French Green Salad is a mouth watering side dish recipe. An easy to prepare salad recipe wont let you forget its taste forever. So, give it a try and squander its taste! - 37.2571
French Lettuce Salad
Shake all ingredients except greens in tightly covered jar; refrigerate.
Shake before serving.
Toss with greens. - 21.2835
Ever-green Salad With Herbed French Dressing
Wash greens well; pat-dry.
Tear or cut into small pieces.
Place ingredients in large salad bowl.
Just before serving, pour Herbed French Dressing over greens; toss lightly. - 27.4554
French Green Salad
1) In a plastic bag, place cleaned and dried greens in plastic bag, or wrap in plastic film.
2) Place the lettuce bag in refrigerator until crisp and cold, for several hours.
3) Place the salad bowl in refrigerator until chilled.
4) When... - 48.7005
French Green Bean Salad
Trim and wash 2 lb. of beans.
To keep the colour of the beans, drop them into the boiling salted water, a handful at a time.
Boil uncovered for 10 to 15 minutes.
Taste a bean, it should be tender but crunchy.
Drain in a colander and immediately run cold water... - 30.4064
French Green Salad
Rub salad bowl with peeled garlic clove.
Break equal parts of each chilled green into bowl.
Add cucumber and onion.
Just before serving, pour French dressing over.
Sprinkle with salt and freshly ground pepper.
Toss lightly until leaves are coated and... - 32.4896
Green Bean Salad With French Dressing
1. Take off ends and any strings from beans. Leave whole if small, or snap into 2-inch lengths. French-cut larger beans into lengthwise strips.
2. Cook beans, parsley and onion in minimum of boiling water until only just tender.
3. Drain. Toss with enough... - 31.6066
French Quarter Green Beans
1) Preheat the oven by setting it at 375°.
2) Take a pan and cook the green beans according to the instructions given in the package. Drain it properly.
3) Take a Dutch oven and melt the margarine in it before adding the cream cheese... - 48.6285
French Green Salad
1) Take the lettuce and arugula to wash thoroughly and dry with paper towel.
2) Discard the center stalk from lettuce leaves and break them in bite size pieces.
3) In a large bowl, combine lettuce and arugula.
4) Drizzle oil to toss the... - 38.693
Nicoise Salad With Salad Greens
1. Peel potatoes and cut into slices. Place in a shallow dish. Place beans in a second shallow dish.
2. Combine the oil, vinegar, garlic, mustard, parsley, onion, salt and pepper in a jar with a tight-fitting lid; shake well to mix. Drizzle 1/2 cup over the... - 33.4796
French Potato Chicken Salad
1 Cut the potatoes into 1/2-inch chunks. Steam the potatoes in a steamer for 10 minutes.
2 Meanwhile, cut the beans into 2-inch lengths. Add the beans to the steamer, cover and cook until the potatoes are just tender and the beans are crisp-tender, 5 to 8... - 33.2493
Tossed Green Salad For 50
Break lettuce in bite-size chunks.
Make several layers each of greens, radishes, cucumbers, green pepper, and onion in large salad bowl.
Combine remaining ingredients for dressing.
Pour over vegetables just before serving.
Toss... - 44.8732
Greens With Tomato Topper
1) In a mixing bowl, add the green onions, Cheddar cheese, diced tomato and toss gently with the clear French dressing.
2) In the individual bowls, arrange the lettuce and watercress or endive.
3) Spoon over the tomato mixture on top.
4) Serve... - 35.7473
Almond And Green Bean Salad
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 250 degrees.
2) Into a large saucepan, pour just enough eater to come to a depth of about 2-inches.
3) Add salt to taste to the water and bring to a boil.
4) Add the beans and bring the water back to a... - 44.5254
Crunchy Green Salad With Blue Cheese Dressing
1. Make very thin slices out of the cabbage, discarding any core and place in a large bowl.
2. Divide broccoli into flowerets, discard tough stalks and add flowerets to cabbage.
3. Remove and discard zucchini ends, slicing trimmed zucchini as thinly as... - 35.2809
1. In a large wooden serving bowl keep lettuce.
2.Rub the bowl with cut garlic clove to get a light flavor.
3. In another bowl add remaining ingredients for salad dressing and mix well.
4. Pour dressing over lettuce.
5. Toss to coat the leaves... - 41.2946
1. Wash, clean and cut lettuce and watercress. Pat dry well. Take a mixing bowl and put in the lettuce alone.
2. Prepare the French dressing.
3. Scatter French dressing over lettuce; using a spoon and fork, toss lightly until lettuce is well glazed... - 33.582
Easy Green Pepper Ratatouille
Combine olive oil, onion, garlic and green pepper in 3-quart casserole.
MICROWAVE 4 to 5 MINUTES on HIGH, or until onions are transparent.
Mix in eggplant and zucchini.
MICROWAVE 4 to 5 MINUTES on HIGH, or until eggplant softens.
Gently stir in... - 43.3694
Authentic Green Bean Provencal
1. Steam-cook the green beans until they become crisp and tender.
2. Rinse the beans in cold water or put them in ice cold water to stop them from cooking further.
3. In the meantime, in a skillet, heat oil and sauté the shallots for 1... - 43.3378
Green Beans Mimosa
1) Cut the green beans in half along the seam, in French-style.
2) In a vegetable steamer, steam the beans until almost tender, 4 to 6 minutes.
3) Rinse the beans under cold running water and drain. Set aside.
4) Cut the eggs in half along the... - 47.658
French Dressing For Salad
Sprinkle the bottom of a salad bowl with salt and rub it with a garlic clove.
Add mustard and stir in vinegar with a fork.
Add shallots and oil and salt and pepper to taste.
Stir well before adding crisp greens. - 27.5851
Green Potato Salad
1. In a small bowl, mix the oil, vinegar, mustard, caraway seeds, salt and black pepper. Set the dressing aside.
2. Place the potatoes in a medium saucepan of cold water. Bring to a boil and cook over moderate heat until tender but slightly resistant in the... - 36.8312
French Lettuce Salad
Combine lettuce in a large bowl; set aside.
Combine next 6 ingredients in a jar.
Cover tightly, and shake vigorously.
Pour over salad greens; toss lightly.
Garnish with radish roses. - 29.143
Green Beans Salad Nicoise
1. To prepare the green beans wash them and if desired, remove ends and strings.
2. In a large covered saucepan or Dutch oven cook the green beans and potatoes in boiling water for 15 to 20 minutes until just tender.
3. Then drain and... - 46.7139
Salmon En Papillote With Bearnaise Sauce And Green Salad
Salmon can be good enough for compact lunch or a light dinner with seasonings of choice. Here is a recipe to make Salmon en papillote as well as Bearnaise sauce and a green salad to serve with the salmon. A complete meal indeed! - 76.9842
Fresh Vegetables With Green Mayonnaise
1. Chill fresh vegetables like mushrooms, cherry tomatoes, cauliflower florets, zucchini sticks, green-pepper slices, cucumber slices, carrot sticks.
2. In 1-quart bowl mix sugar, mustard, salt, egg yolk, and 1 tablespoon lemon juice.
3. Add one-drop... - 45.8221
Bean Sprout Salad With French Dressing
1. Mix the beansprouts with the coarsely shredded greens and chopped spring onions.
2. Decorate with thinly sliced red and green pepper and serve with a French dressing. - 27.3363
French Nicoise Salade
Have you been looking for a perfect French Nicoise Salad recipe? You have hit the correct page. Watch the chef prepare this easy to follow recipe now. We bet your friends and family will be bowled over with your culinary skills. - 83.5009
French Lettuce Salad
1) In a large bowl, add lettuce and keep aside.
2) In a jar, add the leaf lettuce, romaine lettuce, olive and vegetable oil, and vinegar.
3) Tightly cover the jar and vigorously shake for a few seconds.
4) Use as a dressing over the salad greens and... - 44.5551
French Herbed Salad Dressing
In 1-pint jar with tight-fitting lid place corn oil, lemon juice, sugar, salt, fine herbes, paprika, mustard and garlic.
Cover and shake well.
Refrigerate at least 1 hour.
Shake thoroughly before serving.
Serve on assorted salad greens using 2... - 36.1434
Cobb Salad Supreme With French Dressing
Chop lettuce, watercress, endive and romaine into very fine pieces, using knife or food processor
Mix together in a large wide bowl, or individual wide shallow bowls.
Peel, seed and dice tomatoes.
Dice bacon, chicken breasts, avocado and... - 36.0365
Tuna Potato Salad With French Dressing
Wash the greens and dry well.
Cut in bite-size pieces, about one inch.
Put greens in large bowl and add tuna, potatoes, green pepper, and tomatoes.
At serving time toss lightly with just enough French dressing to moisten all ingredients... - 38.5452
Parsley Potato Salad In French Dressing
1) In a bowl, combine the 1/4 cup parsely, green pepper, celery, onions and dill pickle together.
2) Combine half the mixture with the remaining parsely and keep aside.
3) To the other half mixture add the potatoes and celery, toss well to mix.
4) In a... - 48.6652
French Bistro Salad
This is an amazing video for a fantastic French Bistro Salad. This recipe is easily adaptable and great for those looking forward to loose their weight. The chef makes this quintessential salad with bright, crisp greens , tangy vinaigrettes and sweet... - 145.642