- » French Green Salad
French Green Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of French Green Salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for French Green Salad recipes.
Tomato French Dressing For Salad Greens
1) Take a mixer jar and combine tomato soup, salad oil, vinegar and dry mustard in it. Shake well or mix in an electric blender.
2) Pour over salad greens and serve. - 24.7229
French Green Salad
French Green Salad is a mouth watering side dish recipe. An easy to prepare salad recipe wont let you forget its taste forever. So, give it a try and squander its taste! - 38.6379
French Green Salad
1) In a plastic bag, place cleaned and dried greens in plastic bag, or wrap in plastic film.
2) Place the lettuce bag in refrigerator until crisp and cold, for several hours.
3) Place the salad bowl in refrigerator until chilled.
4) When... - 47.3878
Ever-green Salad With Herbed French Dressing
Wash greens well; pat-dry.
Tear or cut into small pieces.
Place ingredients in large salad bowl.
Just before serving, pour Herbed French Dressing over greens; toss lightly. - 29.1361
French Green Bean Salad
Trim and wash 2 lb. of beans.
To keep the colour of the beans, drop them into the boiling salted water, a handful at a time.
Boil uncovered for 10 to 15 minutes.
Taste a bean, it should be tender but crunchy.
Drain in a colander and immediately run cold water... - 31.68
Green Bean Salad With French Dressing
1. Take off ends and any strings from beans. Leave whole if small, or snap into 2-inch lengths. French-cut larger beans into lengthwise strips.
2. Cook beans, parsley and onion in minimum of boiling water until only just tender.
3. Drain. Toss with enough... - 30.6627
French Green Salad
Rub salad bowl with peeled garlic clove.
Break equal parts of each chilled green into bowl.
Add cucumber and onion.
Just before serving, pour French dressing over.
Sprinkle with salt and freshly ground pepper.
Toss lightly until leaves are coated and... - 34.3038
French Lettuce Salad
Shake all ingredients except greens in tightly covered jar; refrigerate.
Shake before serving.
Toss with greens. - 23.6756
French Quarter Green Beans
1) Preheat the oven by setting it at 375°.
2) Take a pan and cook the green beans according to the instructions given in the package. Drain it properly.
3) Take a Dutch oven and melt the margarine in it before adding the cream cheese... - 49.2497
French Green Salad
1) Take the lettuce and arugula to wash thoroughly and dry with paper towel.
2) Discard the center stalk from lettuce leaves and break them in bite size pieces.
3) In a large bowl, combine lettuce and arugula.
4) Drizzle oil to toss the... - 38.6406
Nicoise Salad With Salad Greens
1. Peel potatoes and cut into slices. Place in a shallow dish. Place beans in a second shallow dish.
2. Combine the oil, vinegar, garlic, mustard, parsley, onion, salt and pepper in a jar with a tight-fitting lid; shake well to mix. Drizzle 1/2 cup over the... - 35.6176
Tossed Green Salad For 50
Break lettuce in bite-size chunks.
Make several layers each of greens, radishes, cucumbers, green pepper, and onion in large salad bowl.
Combine remaining ingredients for dressing.
Pour over vegetables just before serving.
Toss... - 44.3982
French Potato Chicken Salad
1 Cut the potatoes into 1/2-inch chunks. Steam the potatoes in a steamer for 10 minutes.
2 Meanwhile, cut the beans into 2-inch lengths. Add the beans to the steamer, cover and cook until the potatoes are just tender and the beans are crisp-tender, 5 to 8... - 34.7938
Greens With Tomato Topper
1) In a mixing bowl, add the green onions, Cheddar cheese, diced tomato and toss gently with the clear French dressing.
2) In the individual bowls, arrange the lettuce and watercress or endive.
3) Spoon over the tomato mixture on top.
4) Serve... - 36.3524
Easy Green Pepper Ratatouille
Combine olive oil, onion, garlic and green pepper in 3-quart casserole.
MICROWAVE 4 to 5 MINUTES on HIGH, or until onions are transparent.
Mix in eggplant and zucchini.
MICROWAVE 4 to 5 MINUTES on HIGH, or until eggplant softens.
Gently stir in... - 44.1707
Crunchy Green Salad With Blue Cheese Dressing
1. Make very thin slices out of the cabbage, discarding any core and place in a large bowl.
2. Divide broccoli into flowerets, discard tough stalks and add flowerets to cabbage.
3. Remove and discard zucchini ends, slicing trimmed zucchini as thinly as... - 35.8769
Authentic Green Bean Provencal
1. Steam-cook the green beans until they become crisp and tender.
2. Rinse the beans in cold water or put them in ice cold water to stop them from cooking further.
3. In the meantime, in a skillet, heat oil and sauté the shallots for 1... - 41.7982
Almond And Green Bean Salad
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 250 degrees.
2) Into a large saucepan, pour just enough eater to come to a depth of about 2-inches.
3) Add salt to taste to the water and bring to a boil.
4) Add the beans and bring the water back to a... - 44.6667
1. In a large wooden serving bowl keep lettuce.
2.Rub the bowl with cut garlic clove to get a light flavor.
3. In another bowl add remaining ingredients for salad dressing and mix well.
4. Pour dressing over lettuce.
5. Toss to coat the leaves... - 41.2335
1. Wash, clean and cut lettuce and watercress. Pat dry well. Take a mixing bowl and put in the lettuce alone.
2. Prepare the French dressing.
3. Scatter French dressing over lettuce; using a spoon and fork, toss lightly until lettuce is well glazed... - 34.292
French Dressing For Salad
Sprinkle the bottom of a salad bowl with salt and rub it with a garlic clove.
Add mustard and stir in vinegar with a fork.
Add shallots and oil and salt and pepper to taste.
Stir well before adding crisp greens. - 29.1199
Green Potato Salad
1. In a small bowl, mix the oil, vinegar, mustard, caraway seeds, salt and black pepper. Set the dressing aside.
2. Place the potatoes in a medium saucepan of cold water. Bring to a boil and cook over moderate heat until tender but slightly resistant in the... - 36.2702
Green Beans Mimosa
1) Cut the green beans in half along the seam, in French-style.
2) In a vegetable steamer, steam the beans until almost tender, 4 to 6 minutes.
3) Rinse the beans under cold running water and drain. Set aside.
4) Cut the eggs in half along the... - 47.5279
Green Beans Salad Nicoise
1. To prepare the green beans wash them and if desired, remove ends and strings.
2. In a large covered saucepan or Dutch oven cook the green beans and potatoes in boiling water for 15 to 20 minutes until just tender.
3. Then drain and... - 47.1337
French Lettuce Salad
Combine lettuce in a large bowl; set aside.
Combine next 6 ingredients in a jar.
Cover tightly, and shake vigorously.
Pour over salad greens; toss lightly.
Garnish with radish roses. - 31.0809
Salmon En Papillote With Bearnaise Sauce And Green Salad
Salmon can be good enough for compact lunch or a light dinner with seasonings of choice. Here is a recipe to make Salmon en papillote as well as Bearnaise sauce and a green salad to serve with the salmon. A complete meal indeed! - 76.9755
French Nicoise Salade
Have you been looking for a perfect French Nicoise Salad recipe? You have hit the correct page. Watch the chef prepare this easy to follow recipe now. We bet your friends and family will be bowled over with your culinary skills. - 81.836
French Lettuce Salad
1) In a large bowl, add lettuce and keep aside.
2) In a jar, add the leaf lettuce, romaine lettuce, olive and vegetable oil, and vinegar.
3) Tightly cover the jar and vigorously shake for a few seconds.
4) Use as a dressing over the salad greens and... - 44.4538
Bean Sprout Salad With French Dressing
1. Mix the beansprouts with the coarsely shredded greens and chopped spring onions.
2. Decorate with thinly sliced red and green pepper and serve with a French dressing. - 28.9913
Fresh Vegetables With Green Mayonnaise
1. Chill fresh vegetables like mushrooms, cherry tomatoes, cauliflower florets, zucchini sticks, green-pepper slices, cucumber slices, carrot sticks.
2. In 1-quart bowl mix sugar, mustard, salt, egg yolk, and 1 tablespoon lemon juice.
3. Add one-drop... - 45.9813
French Herbed Salad Dressing
In 1-pint jar with tight-fitting lid place corn oil, lemon juice, sugar, salt, fine herbes, paprika, mustard and garlic.
Cover and shake well.
Refrigerate at least 1 hour.
Shake thoroughly before serving.
Serve on assorted salad greens using 2... - 37.9964
Cobb Salad Supreme With French Dressing
Chop lettuce, watercress, endive and romaine into very fine pieces, using knife or food processor
Mix together in a large wide bowl, or individual wide shallow bowls.
Peel, seed and dice tomatoes.
Dice bacon, chicken breasts, avocado and... - 37.8721
French Lamb Salad
1. Prepare the lamb by cutting into 3/4-inch cubes.
2. To make dressing, into a bowl large with oil enough to hold lamb and vegetables whisk in vinegar, mint, salt and pepper.
3. Stir in lamb cubes and green onions to coat with dressing and gently stir... - 41.3849
Tuna Potato Salad With French Dressing
Wash the greens and dry well.
Cut in bite-size pieces, about one inch.
Put greens in large bowl and add tuna, potatoes, green pepper, and tomatoes.
At serving time toss lightly with just enough French dressing to moisten all ingredients... - 40.451
Parsley Potato Salad In French Dressing
1) In a bowl, combine the 1/4 cup parsely, green pepper, celery, onions and dill pickle together.
2) Combine half the mixture with the remaining parsely and keep aside.
3) To the other half mixture add the potatoes and celery, toss well to mix.
4) In a... - 49.1568
Potato Salad With Frozen French-fried Potatoes
1. In a large saucepan, bring water to a boil.
2. Drop frozen potatoes into boiling water.
3. Take pan off the heat and cover. Let stand for 4 to 5 minutes.
4. Drain potatoes in a colander.
5. Dry them on paper toweling.
6. Season... - 48.658
French Potato Salad With Onion And Parsley Dressing
Boil the potatoes in their jackets until just pierceable.
Pour cold water over them and peel at once.
Cut them into halves or quarters, sprinkle with 1/2 tea spoon salt and add the white wine.
Let stand for 30 minutes.
Mix the oil, vinegar, pepper, 1 teaspoon... - 46.6943
Classic French Salad Nicoise
Wondering how to prepare the authentic Salad Nicoise? You have hit the correct page. Chef Tse shares her personal recipe for Classic French Salad Nicoise right here. Treat your family to this delicacy today. - 116.198
French Salad Nicoise
Toss potatoes and onion with basil, parsley, salt, pepper, oil and vinegar.
Garnish with all remaining ingredients.
Serve with an oil and vinegar dressing, sprinkled with additional chopped parsley and basil. - 29.5463
French Salad Nicoise
Have you been looking for an authentic French Salad Nicoise recipe? This video is just perfect for you. Watch the chef share the most authentic recipe to prepare salad Nicoise in your own kitchen. Go ahead and treat yourself to this French delicacy today. - 100.598
Mexican Salad With French Dressing
Combine lettuce and green onion in large salad bowl; let stand.
Into skillet with browned beef, add onion and cook until tender.
Stir in beans, French dressing, water, and chili powder; simmer 15 minutes.
Add meat mixture and 1 1/2 cups cheese to lettuce and... - 34.7761
Salad Nicoise With French Beans
1) Separate and wash lettuce leaves.
2) Halve the large leaves into two.
3) Halve, remove the seed and shred green pepper.
4) Peel and slice the onion into rings.
5) Cut and shell tomatoes.
6) Quarter the hard-boiled eggs.
5) In a salad... - 44.3615
Spring Salad With French Dressing
Spring salad combines the richness of vegetables and is topped with French dressing. The toss and serve salad is pretty easy to prepare too. Check out the recipe of the spring salad. - 28.1036
Romaine Salad With French Dressing
1) Mix together salt, sugar, paprika for the french dressing.
2) Stir in vinegar and salad oil, shaking well.
3) Keep the mixture in refrigerator to allow chilling.
4) In a salad bowl, break up lettuce.
5) Mix in onions and green... - 45.4542
French Tossed Salad Mold
1. Oil a two and a half cup ring mould
2. In a one quart bowl, mix gelatin and water and let it stand for three minutes; microwave at HIGH for two minutes till the gelatin dissolves
3. Add French dressing to it, stir well and... - 48.2422
French Potato Salad
Peel and cube potatoes.
In a large serving bowl, combine mayonnaise, lemon juice, salt, pepper and mustard; mix well.
Add potatoes, celery, green pepper and onion.
Toss to coat well.
Cover and refrigerate several hours before serving.
Makes 10 servings. - 39.4906
French Shallot Salad
Tear greens into bite sized pieces.
Place in a salad bowl the oil, vinegar, salt, mustard, and shallot and stir to blend.
Add greens and mix until coated.
Grind pepper over all.
Contains about 85 calories per serving. - 29.5352
French Radish Salad
In a serving bowl, combine all vegetables.
Refrigerate until chilled.
Just before serving, toss with Mustard Dressing.
Makes 8 to 10 servings. - 29.7541
French Bean Salad
1.Boil, steam or microwave beans until just tender.
Drain and place in a salad bowl.
2.Combine garlic, fenugreek and mint.
Toss with warm beans.
Set aside and allow to cool slightly.
3.Blend together vinegar and olive oil, pour over beans and refrigerate for... - 39.272
Asparagus Salad With French Dressing
1. Drain and chill the asparagus tips. Allow 4 to 6 tips to a serving. Cover with French Dressing and let stand in the refrigerator 1 hour or more.
2. Arrange on crisp salad greens and garnish with strips of pimiento. - 25.1546
French Potato Salad
Simmer potatoes in boiling salted water until tender.
Drain, and while still hot, spear each with a fork and peel.
Slice thinly into a bowl then sprinkle with remaining ingredients and toss lightly.
Let stand at room temperature for an hour or so, stirring... - 35.3814
French Potato Salad
1) In a large bowl add vinegar, salt and pepper and whisk.
2) Gently whisk in the oil.
3) Add warm potatoes and toss till well coated with the dressing.
4) Mix onions and peas and toss to coat.
5) Chill for 1 hour before serving.
6) Serve cold. - 44.4638
French Chef's Salad
1. In a In small bowl, using a wire whisk or rotary beater, beat together all creamy dressing ingredients.
2. Cover the bowl and refrigerate until use.
3. In a salad bowl, place greens and chives at the bottom.
4. Add ham, chicken, and... - 47.1758
French Potato Salad
Boil the potatoes, with jackets on, till tender; peel them quickly and put them in a bowl.
Dive into them with a couple of big forks, stabbing and pulling crosswise until they are all broken up coarse and grainy.
Give them our special family French dressing... - 42.1915
French Vegetable Salad
Are you looking for a French Vegetable Salad recipe that will make you beat the best chefs? This salad when served as a Side Dish will bring happiness in your dining room. The key ingredient here is Vegetable. Try your hand at this recipe of French Vegetable... - 50.7925
French Potato Chicken Salad
Place potatoes in Stainless Steel Steamer.
Cover and steam over medium heat for 10 minutes.
Add beans to steamer, cover and steam 5 to 8 minutes longer, or until potatoes are tender.
Transfer potatoes and beans to Batter Bowl and set aside to cool... - 46.9853
French Potato Salad With Chicken
1. Microwave chicken breast halves. Refrigerate chicken about 10 minutes or until cool enough to handle. Remove skin and bones. Cut chicken into 2 x 1/2 x 1/2-inch strips.
2. Place bacon in 2-quart casserole. Cover with paper towel and microwave on high 6 to... - 34.6957
Country French Potato Salad
1) Take a heavy saucepan with tight-fitting lid and put potatoes in it.
2) Cover with water by 2 inches.
3) Add salt to taste.
4) Cover the mixture and boil approximately for 8 minutes till tender.
5) Drain and cool till lukewarm.
6) Prepare dressing... - 49.6851
French Bistro Salad
This is an amazing video for a fantastic French Bistro Salad. This recipe is easily adaptable and great for those looking forward to loose their weight. The chef makes this quintessential salad with bright, crisp greens , tangy vinaigrettes and sweet... - 112.054
Salad Nicoise With Garlic-flavored French Dressing
1) Hard boil eggs for 8-10 minutes. Plunge in cold water. Shell and quarter them. Keep aside.
2) Trim beans and wash.
3) Skin tomatoes and cut into quarters.
4) Skin and slice onions thinly. Break it into individual rings.
5) Wash lettuce and... - 44.6824
Rice Salad With French Dressing
1.Add rice to large saucepan of boiling water, boil rapidly, uncovered, for about 12 minutes or until tender.
Drain rice, rinse under cold water, drain well.
Combine rice with remaining ingredients in large bowl, mix well.
2.French Dressing: Combine oil,... - 38.2835
Chicken And French Bean Salad With Blueberry Relish
Arrange beans in a steamer basket over boiling water.
Cover and steam 5 minutes or until crisp-tender.
Rinse under cold water; drain and set aside.
Place blueberries and next 4 ingredients in a food processor; pulse until coarsely chopped.
Set relish... - 44.5666
French Erie Salad
Mold softened Brie into small squares, rectangles or rounds.
Roll in cookie crumbs to coat completely.
Refrigerate on plate until serving time.
When ready to serve, arrange Brie shapes, oranges and grapes on lettuce leaves in individual salad dishes or on a... - 26.6994
French Style Flaked Tuna Salad
ln a large saucepan of boiling water, cook the potatoes, covered, over moderate heat for 7 minutes.
Add the beans, cover, and cook 5 minutes more or until both the potatoes and beans are tender.
Drain well, rinse under cool water, then drain again.
Line a... - 38.3723
Vegan French Onion Soup And Pickled Onion Salad
Jaime K. demonstrates how simple and amazing it is to make a vegan version of French onion soup. It's a great way to warm up on a cold dreary day! AAANNNNNDDD there's more! Jaime also shows you how to make a quick pickled onion and put it on a wonderful... - 0
French Lentil Salad With Glazed Pearl Onions
1. In a large saucepan, combine the ham hocks, clove-studded onions, garlic cloves and bay leaf. Add 2 quarts of cold water and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat to low, cover and simmer for 1 hour.
2. Meanwhile, heat 2 tablespoons of the olive oil in a large... - 44.1523
Mexican Salad With French Dressing
Brown meat; add onion and cook until tender.
Add beans, French dressing, water and chili powder; simmer 15 minutes.
Combine lettuce and green onion.
Add meat sauce and 1 1/2 cups of the cheese and the chips.
Toss lightly and sprinkle remaining 1/2 cup cheese... - 36.2876
Tuna Salad With Lemon French Dressing
In salad bowl combine tomatoes, lettuce, tuna, and scallion.
In small bowl combine oil and mustard and whip until creamy; add lemon juice, vinegar, water, salt, and pepper and stir to combine.
Pour dressing over tuna mixture and toss; sprinkle with parsley. - 32.7294
Classic Salad Dressing - French Vinaigrette
Looking to make your own Salad dressing? Ryan from Sobeys shows you some Classic Salad Dressing Variations.
Learn how to make a classic French vinaigrette, a zesty dressing perfect for a fresh salad. - 118.855
Seared Tuna Nicoise Salad With Onion Seeds
This is a French Nicoise Salad with tuna, greens, eggs and other vegetables. It is very rich in protein and vitamins and minerals. It is very filling and wholesome. - 0
Combine mayonnaise, parsley, relish, capers, mustard, and anchovy paste in large bowl.
Add celery and toss well. - 33.0352
1.Take 6 dinner plates and spread lettuce leaf on each.
2.In a bowl, put tuna with celery and mayonnaise and mix them well.
3.On the plates, put tuna mix(4 ounce), 1 scoop potato salad and 1 spoon of green beans right on the centre.
4.Garnish the plate... - 43.0302
1. For making Rouille Mayonnaise, in a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, pimentos, garlic and herbs.
2. Optionally in a mortar and pestle crush pimento, garlic and herbs to a paste.
3. Stir paste into mayonnaise, cover, store in refrigerator and use... - 45.6094
Warm Brussels Sprout Salad
Cook butter in large skillet over medium heat until just beginning to brown.
Add brussels sprout leaves.
Toss until just beginning to wilt but still green, about 3 minutes.
Season with salt and pepper. - 22.1084
Egg Luncheon Meat Salad Mold
Make Part I first.
Mix the gelatin, sugar, and salt, and add the hot water.
Stir over low heat until the gelatin is dissolved.
Add the lemon juice and chill until it begins to set.
Stir in the mayonnaise, luncheon meat, and celery.
Pour into a loaf pan... - 47.0848
Combine soup, oil, vinegar, sugar, onion, mustard, salt and pepper in a tightly covered container; shake well.
Mix potatoes with 200 mL dressing and green beans with 50 mL dressing.
Chill all ingredients; on a large platter place salad greens.
Arrange... - 33.8901
Fruit Salad With Grilled Brie
Cut cantaloupe and honeydew into wedges; peel and discard seeds.
Arrange lettuce leaves on each plate.
Divide and arrange cantaloupe and honeydew decoratively on lettuce.
Place watermelon and grapes around lettuce.
Cut Brie into 4 portions.
Preheat stovetop... - 40.2477
Bean Salad (france)
Combine vegetables in large bowl.
Blend sugar, salad oil, vinegar, salt and pepper.
Pour over vegetables and toss.
Refrigerate for 12 hours before using.
Will keep for two weeks. - 32.0666
Fresh Tuna Salad Nicoise
1. In a shallow baking dish, combine
2 teaspoons of the thyme, 1 clove of the garlic, 1/8 teaspoon of the pepper and 1/4 cup of the olive oil. Place the tuna in the marinade and turn to coat well. Set aside at room temperature, turning occasionally, for 1... - 41.1299
Wine Drenched Potato Salad With White Wine Vinaigrette
1. Prepare the White Wine Vinaigrette. Place the oil, vinegar, garlic, sugar, salt and pepper into a jar with a tight fitting lid. Close the lid, and shake vigorously to blend.
2. Cook the potatoes in a large pot of boiling salted water until just tender; do... - 39.923
Saturday Chefs - Niçoise Salad
1. For dressing, in a small bowl, combine Dijon mustard, shallot, salt, rice wine vinegar, and honey. Mix well.
2. Whisk constantly and gradually pour olive oil in it.
3. For salad, in a small bowl, add tuna and 3 tablespoons of dressing. Toss well.
4.... - 0
In a medium sized mixing bowl, combine the lettuce hearts, watercress, celery, French dressing and egg yolks.
Using two large forks or spoons, toss the ingredients until they are well mixed.
Transfer the lettuce mixture to a glass serving dish.
In a small... - 37.7246
Fennel And Apple Salad
1. Prepare the fennel by cutting bulbs in half lengthwise, trimming off feathery green leaves and reserving for garnish.
2. Slice fennel very finely and place the slices in a large bowl.
3. Quarter apples, remove cores and cut apple quarters into thin... - 40.9762
Provencale Pepper And Tomato Salad
1. In a saute pan, add 3 tablespoons oil along with salt, pepper and peppers.
2. Cook over medim flame for about 3 minutes. Stir well to coat the peppers with oil.
3. Cover and cook the peppers over low flame for about 10 more minutes until they turn... - 43.5712
Cold Orange Rice Salad
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients and toss well.
2. Adjust sauce and herbs to taste.
3. Serve immediately.
Rice can be warm or cold. - 46.5281
Salade Nicoise is an irresistible side dish recipe. A delicious Salade Nicoise is something you would never want to miss out on! - 32.5965
Chez Voltaire Salad
1) In a large mixing bowl, mix the watercress, tomatoes, green peppers and green onions together.
2) Toss with the vinaigrette, until thoroughly coated.
3) Serve the Chez Voltaire Salad, immediately in individual bowls placed on a salad plate. - 32.5474
Bistro Chicken Salad
1. To bread the chicken, dip each piece into dressing, allowing excess to drip back into the bowl
2. Place on crumbs, pat lightly to form even coating, turn and coat other side.
3. Repeat with the remaining chicken portions.
4. Arrange breaded... - 45.4568
Spicy Salad Nicoise
This Salade Nicoise recipe is simply irresistible. Try this Salade Nicoise on a get together; you will definetely get a lot of compliments for this dish. - 43.8072
Avocado Salad Vinaigrette
Avocado Salad Vinaigrette has a Yummy taste. The red sweet pepper and lemon juice gives the Avocado Salad Vinaigrette Incredible taste. - 33.5479
Tomato Potato Salad
1. Cook the potatoes in a large saucepan of boiling salted water until just tender, 20 to 30 minutes. Drain, let cool to room temperature and refrigerate until chilled.
2. Peel the potatoes and cut them into 1/2-inch cubes. Place them in a large bowl and add... - 35.4786
Crab Salad Nicoise
Cook potatoes in boiling water thirty minutes or until tender, drain, cool ten minutes.
Cut into 1-inch chunks and place in a shallow dish. Cook beans in boiling water ten minutes or until tender, drain and cool ten minutes.
Add to potatoes.
Combine oil,... - 39.3149
Vegetable Salad Provencale
1) Wash peppers. Halve them, discard the ribs and seeds.
2) Slit lengthwise into 1/2-inch-wide strips and again cut the strips into 1-inch-long pieces.
3) Clean summer squash. Make round slices around 1/4 inch thick.
4) In a large... - 46.4939
Red Cabbage Salad
In medium bowl, toss together all ingredients, seasoning to taste with salt and pepper.
Cover and refrigerate until serving time.
To serve, place alfalfa sprouts in centre of serving platter or on individual salad plates; surround with cabbage mixture. - 34.3152