- » French Fry Casserole
French Fry Casserole Recipes
Enjoy our collection of French Fry Casserole recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for French Fry Casserole recipes.
French Pork Casserole
Preheat oven to 190°C/375°F/Gas Mark 5.
Dice the pork and chop the celery.
Heat the oil in a shallow pan.
Add the pork and celery and cook for 8 to 10 minutes until the meat is lightly browned.
Drain off the excess fat and turn into a large lidded... - 45.2071
French Chicken Casserole
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
2. For caramelized onion, place a skillet on very high heat, and drop onions in it. Let it cook for 4 minutes.
3. Add maple syrup and mix well.
4. Sprinkle salt and pepper. Cook for about 20 minutes or... - 107.827
1. Preheat oven hot to 425°F
2. Wash spinach thoroughly and drain.
3. In a large Dutch oven or saucepan heat oil.
4. Stir in garlic and cook for 1 minute.
5. Add spinach and steam covered for 3 minutes.
6. Sprinkle salt, pepper, and... - 44.7402
Baked Cheeseburger And Fries Casserole
If you are looking for a sumptuous supper recipe to treat your friends, this slow-cooker recipe is it. Warm and comforting, Betty demonstrates how to make bubbly hot cheeseburger and fries casserole that is scrumptious to the core and satisfying to the soul.... - 94.8084
Veal Casserole With Cream
1. In a pan fry the veal cubes in butter and oil until brown
2. Chop onion and celery, add along with the sliced mushrooms to the pan and cook until soft
3. Add paprika, herbs, seaoning, stock and lemon juice/sherry, cover and cook for an hour till the... - 36.3288
French Beans And Mushroom Casserole
Chefs from the house of cooking my way show an easy casserole recipe. Just four ready ingredients mixed well and popped up in the oven for a healthy and complete meal. Definitely a must try for working class people and for everyone else because at some point... - 70.9511
Solar Cooked Green Bean And French Onion Casserole
A veggie casserole of beans and French onions! Though made in the solar heater the onions don't loose their crunchy bite, despite being cooked in the a prolonged time! Devoid of the audio, the video is watchable. See the video for details! - 55.8962
French Chicken Casserole
Preheat oven to 180°C/350°F/Gas Mark 4.
Heat the butter and oil in a frying pan over a medium heat and fry the chicken joints quickly until browned.
Remove them from the pan and place in an ovenproof casserole.
Peel and slice the onions.
Slice the... - 43.6742
French Green Bean Casserole
Alternate layers of drained beans (save 1/4 C.of bean liquid) and onions in casserole.
Mix the mushroom soup and bean liquid and pour over the vegetables.
Sprinkle with the grated cheese and bake in 350 degree oven for about 30 minutes.
Serves 6. - 28.8764
French Style Sausage Casserole
1. Preheat the oven to Gas Mark 5/190°C/tan oven 1 70°C.
2. In a baking tray, place sausages.
3. Put the tray in the preheated oven for 8-10 minutes.
4. In a non-stick frying pan, put low-fat cooking spray.
5. Add onion and... - 42.8452
French Pork Casserole
French Casseroled Pork is one of my best dinner casserole recipes. I like my French Casserole Pork with a spicy dip! Try this out and let me know if you more tasty suggestions! - 42.8595
Mean Green Bean Casserole
For the vegetable mix, melt the butter in a skillet and saute the onions, mushrooms, and water chestnuts for 5 minutes.
For the sauce, melt the butter in a saucepan.
Stir in the flour, salt and pepper, and cook slowly for 3 minutes.
Do not let the... - 44.9373
Easy Green Bean Casserole With Cream Of Mushroom Soup
1 In a 1-quart casserole cook the green beans according to the package microwave directions. Drain the beans.
2 In the 1-quart casserole stir together mushroom soup, sour cream, and pimiento.Stir in beans.
3 Cook, uncovered, on 100% power (high) for 4... - 33.2538
Double Bean Casserole
Combine soups; pour half of soup into a greased 2-quart casserole.
Layer bean sprouts, water chestnuts, and green beans over soup.
Add remaining soup.
Bake at 350° for 20 minutes.
Top with onion rings; return to oven for 5 minutes. - 31.2936
Veal Bacon Casserole With Sour Cream
Dredge the veal with flour and brown in a frying pan in the oil and butter, add onions and saute until tender, about 5 minutes.
Fry bacon or belly of pork until lightly brown, add to the veal and onions.
Pour in wine, mix with meat and onions and place in a... - 45.3595
Rich Rabbit Casserole
Put the rabbit joints in a deep casserole and pour over the cider.
Leave to soak overnight.
Pour boiling water to cover the prunes and soak for at least 10 minutes.
Drain the cider from the rabbit and reserve.
Wipe the rabbit with absorbent kitchen paper.
Fry... - 47.0265
Celery En Casserole
If you are bored of the usual, take delight in this super-delicious recipe for Celery en Casserole. This Celery en Casserole is perfect for a weekend special or to serve for special occasion. Finally you have something delicious, yet simple to make! - 43.5079
Green Bean Casserole
1. Preheat oven to 350Â° F.
2. In a large mixing bowl, put together beans, milk, soup, pepper and 3/4 cup French fried onions; mix well.
3. Into a 1 1/2-quart casserole, pour the mixture and bake uncovered in oven for 30 minutes.
4.... - 38.7141
Faisan En Casserole
Melt half the butter in a flameproof casserole, add the pheasant and fry until browned on all sides; remove from the pan.
Add the onions and garlic to the pan and cook gently for 10 minutes.
Return the pheasant to the pan, add the fonds brun or beef stock,... - 38.526
Provencale Vegetable Casserole
1. Cut eggplant into 1/2-inch-thick slices. Cut into chunks.
2. Sprinkle 1 tablespoon salt on it and keep aside for 30 minutes.
3. Place in paper towels to dry.
4. In a large frying pan heat oil.
5. Add onions, garlic, and sautÃ© for 2 minutes.
6.... - 45.8007
Piquant Fish Casserole
1)In the cooker fry onions and mushroom in butter,without browning.
2)Add fish into the mixture and brown lightly.
3)Add can of soup and a quarter of a can of water with the Worcestershire sauce, bay leaf, salt and pepper and stir well.
4)Return the... - 46.5237
Pigeon Casserole With Chestnuts
Simmer the chestnuts in boiling water for about 2 minutes.
Drain, make a slit in each with a sharp knife and remove the outer skin.
Simmer for 20 minutes in water, then drain.
Heat 2 tablespoons (2 1/2T) oil in a pan, add the butter then the pigeons and fry... - 41.0984
Unstuffed Cabbage Casserole
Join Toby as she prepares this diabetes-friendly stuffed cabbage rolls recipe with no stuffing or rolling required. This dish comes courtesy of Brenda Ponichtera, RD from her book "Quick and Healthy, Volume II", and is remarkable good. - 105.425
Have you experienced the joy of this Fennel casserole recipe, yet? Try it, your family and friends will be bowled over by this delicious Fennel casserole recipe. - 44.2441
Have you ever tried of replenting restaurant style Chicken Casserole? Enjoy this hearty chicken casserole packed with Green Giant vegetables and Baked with Tomato puree. The beauty of casseroles is that they barely require any tending. Just put them in the... - 104.309
Quick Green Bean Casserole
Cook beans in boiling salted water, not over 3 minutes after they come to a boil.
Alternate layers of beans and onions in a medium casserole, ending with onions on top.
Stir the milk into the soup and pour over the casserole.
Bake 25... - 33.4375
Casserole Of Pigeons
1. Clean the bird and cut in half. Remove the feet.
2. In a pan add butter and heat until it browns.
3. Stir in diced bacon fat and fry till crisp. Drain out the bacon.
4. Add the bird and brown on both sides. Discard the fat.
5. Add... - 42.4608
Green Bean Casserole
1. Place beans in medium microwave-safe bowl. Cover with vented plastic wrap; microwave on high 9 minutes or until tender, stirring twice during cooking. Drain.
2. In 1 1/2-quart microwave-safe casserole, stir soup until smooth. Add milk, soy sauce and... - 28.5418
Alsatian Casserole Of Pork Chops, Potatoes And Onions
1. Fry 2 slices of the bacon in a large skillet until crisp; crumble and reserve. Trim fat from chops; brown chops in bacon drippings.
2. Arrange half the potatoes in a layer in a deep baking dish or Dutch oven, preferably earthenware or enameled cast iron.... - 37.8914