- » French Fruit Bread
French Fruit Bread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of french fruit bread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for french fruit bread recipes.
Fruited French Toast
Drain pineapple, reserving 1/3 cup syrup.
In bowl combine reserved pineapple syrup, eggs, salt, and coconut extract.
Dip bread slices into egg mixture.
Cook on lightly greased griddle till golden.
Heat pineapple slices on griddle.
Top each piece of toast with... - 34.0574
Orange French Toast
In shallow bowl beat together the water, 3 tablespoons orange juice concentrate, and eggs.
Dip French bread slices into juice mixture, then into bread crumbs, coating evenly on both sides.
In skillet cook French bread slices in a small amount of hot cooking... - 37.7295
Banana-stuffed French Toast
Cut a 3-in.pocket in the crust of each slice of bread.
Slice the bananas in half lengthwise and then into 3-in.pieces.
Place two pieces of banana in each pocket.
In a shallow bowl, beat eggs, milk and vanilla; soak bread for 2 minutes on each side.
Fry on a... - 28.7316
Banana French Toast
1. In small bowl, whisk together yogurt, vanilla, and sugar substitute. Set aside.
2. Pour egg substitute into shallow bowl; dip bread in egg substitute, coating both sides and absorbing all liquid.
3. Spray large nonstick skillet with nonstick cooking spray;... - 30.1565
French Raisin Toast
Combine sugar and cinnamon in wide shallow bowl.
Beat in eggs and milk.
Add bread; let stand to coat, then turn to coat other side.
Heat 2 tablespoons of butter in large skillet over medium-low heat.
Add bread slices; cook until brown.
Turn and cook other... - 38.2799
Blueberry French Toast
Cut bread into 1 -in.cubes; place half in a greased 13-in.x 9-in.x 2-in.baking dish.
Cut cream cheese into 1 -in.cubes; place over bread.
Top with blueberries and remaining bread.
In a large bowl, beat eggs.
Add milk and syrup; mix well.
Pour over bread... - 45.4183
Fruity French Toast
Cut bread into 8 or more thick slices and place them in a deep bowl.
Combine the eggs, milk, baking powder and vanilla in a bowl and whisk to blend.
Pour the egg mixture over the bread.
Chill, covered, for 8 to 10 hours.
Mix together the strawberries,... - 41.5481
Apricot Stuffed French Toast
1 In a small mixing bowl beat together cream cheese, 2 tablespoons of the apricot preserves, and the 1 teaspoon vanilla until fluffy. Stir in nuts; set aside. Cut bread into ten to twelve 1 1/2-inch-thick slices; cut a pocket in the top of each. Fill each... - 33.0646
Oven Crisped French Toast With Apricot Sauce
For the French toast: Spray a cookie sheet with no-stick spray; set aside.
In a shallow bowl, beat together the egg whites, milk, cinnamon and vanilla.
Dip the bread slices, 1 at a time, into the egg mixture, coating both sides.
Place them on the cookie... - 44.9964
French Bread Pudding
1. To make filling, place figs, dates, orange juice, brandy and cinnamon stick in a saucepan and cook over a low heat, stirring, for 15-20 minutes or until fruit is soft and mixture thick. Remove cinnamon stick.
2. To assemble pudding, place one-third of the... - 35.2606
Orange French Toast
Orange french toast is a fruited frnch toast recipe. Coated with an egg and milk mixture, the wheat breads are skilet cooked in margerine. Served for breakfast, they make a light and lovely start to the day! - 31.7422
Strawberry Buttered French Toast
Drain strawberries; measure 1/3 cup syrup.
Prepare Strawberry Butter, using the berries and any remaining syrup.
Combine in a shallow bowl the eggs, sugar, lemon peel, and extract.
Mix well and stir in the cream and the 1/3 cup strawberry syrup.
Put bread... - 40.5067
Stuffed French Toast With Berry Sauce
In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar, orange peel and cinnamon until smooth; set aside.
In a shallow bowl, combine eggs, milk and vanilla.
Cut a pocket in the crust of each slice of bread.
Stuff each pocket with 1-2 tablespoons filling.
Dip bread in egg... - 42.4427
Peanut Butter And Jelly Stuffed French Toast
Yummy breakfast with French toast. Watch this video to prepare a special French toast with lots of cream cheese, peanut butter and topped with natural berries. Try this delicious treat for a special breakfast or brunch with layers of peanut butter hidden... - 139.86
Baked Strawberry-stuffed French Toast
To Make Filling: In a medium bowl, stir cream cheese until smooth.
Stir in concentrate.
Gently stir in berries; they do not need to be completely incorporated.
To Prepare Bread: Cut a small diagonal slice off each end of the bread and discard.
Slice bread... - 43.4146
Orange French Toast
Beat the egg with the orange juice and stir in the grated orange rind. Pour into a flat plate. Soak the bread slices in the mixture, turning to soak both sides, until it is all absorbed. Heat enough butter in a frying pan to cover the base, and brown the... - 26.0491
French Savarin Cake
Dissolve the yeast in water.
Mix the milk, sugar, salt and butter in a bowl and cool to lukewarm.
Add enough flour to make a medium dough and mix well.
Add the yeast, vanilla and eggs and beat well.
Add enough flour to make a stiff dough and beat until... - 44.9737
Banana Or Fruit French Toast
Toasts are fulfilling if they are healthy and nutritious for breakfast and here is a recipe to make one. Check out Sarah making Banana Nut French Toast with brown bread, banana slices and other flavors. Easy to make using other fruits in place of bananas... - 108.911
Banana-tofu French Toast
Banana-Tofu French Toast is a very satisfying breakfast. Its awesome when you bite into it. Really filling! - 30.4344
Fruited French Toasted Sandwiches
About 30 minutes before supper:
1. Spread 4 bread slices with cream cheese; spread 4 more slices with deviled ham; top with remaining bread slices.
2. Combine eggs, milk, sugar, and salt; dip each sandwich into this mixture.
3. Then, in 2 tablespoons hot... - 35.9964
Best Fruit Now - French Toast With Blueberry Syrup
If you are crazy for French Toasts, try this innovative recipe for the same. Baked crisp French toasts taste amazing with rich and thick blueberry sauce and the meal is definitely a delight for all foodies. Try it out now…. - 116.21
Fruited French Toast
Combine apple, brown sugar, water, orange peel, and cinnamon.
Cook over medium heat till apples are transparent and mixture is the consistency of syrup.
Combine eggs, milk, and orange juice.
Dip bread into egg mixture.
Fry on both sides in small amount of hot... - 37.5781
Mandarin Orange French Toast
Drain syrup from oranges into saucepan.
Stir in orange peel and juice, brown sugar, cornstarch, vanilla and nutmeg.
Cook over low heat, stirring, until sauce thickens slightly and turns clear.
Remove from heat; add orange segments.
In pie plate, combine eggs... - 40.607
Whole Wheat French Bread
Whole Wheat French Bread is simply delicious recipe. A deadly combination of wheat flour and fruit juices will surely tempt you to prepare this Whole Wheat French Bread dish on every party! - 38.2558
Stuffed French Toast
In a small bowl combine cream cheese and the 2 tablespoons spreadable fruit.
Using a serrated knife, form a pocket in each bread slice by making a horizontal cut halfway between the top and bottom crust, slicing almost all the way through to the opposite... - 39.3365
Fruit Filled French Toast
With a sharp serrated knife, cut lengthwise through each slice of bread to within 1/2 inch of the bottom and side crusts to make a pocket.
Using a butter knife, fill each pocket with a generous tablespoon of fruit spread.
In a shallow bowl that is large... - 38.2194
Cheddar French Toast With Dried Fruit Syrup
Combine syrup, fruit and walnuts; let stand overnight.
Cut a slit in the crust of each slice of bread to form a pocket.
Stuff each pocket with 2 tablespoons cheese.
In a bowl, beat eggs, milk and salt; soak bread for 2 minutes per side.
Cook on a greased hot... - 32.1864
Festive Holiday Brioches
1 Soften yeast in the warm water. In a mixing bowl beat the butter or margarine, the 1/3 cup sugar, and the salt until fluffy. Add 1 cup of the flour and the milk to the sugar mixture. Separate one of the eggs. Add the egg yolk and the remaining whole eggs to... - 36.4201
Easy French Toast
In medium bowl, beat eggs with a fork until blended. Add milk, sugar, salt and nutmeg and beat with a fork to combine. In a skillet, heat butter over medium heat. Dip bread slices in egg mixture and cook until golden brown on both sides, about 1 to 2 minutes... - 25.9736
Strawberry-banana French Toast
Place bread slices in a large shallow baking dish.
Combine eggs, milk, vanilla and baking powder; pour over bread.
Cover and chill 8 hours or overnight.
Remove from refrigerator 30 minutes before baking.
In a bowl, combine strawberries, bananas, sugar and pie... - 41.1917
Brioche Fruit Loaves
Prepare brioche up to point of shaping dough; instead of making individual brioches, halve dough.
Roll each piece on a lightly floured board into a rectangle 9"x12".
Sprinkle with fruit and press in lightly.
Roll up the short way, jelly-roll style, and pinch... - 36.8316
French Toast With Fruit Sauce
To make the French toast: In a shallow bowl large enough to hold the bread in a single layer, beat together the egg, egg white, milk, vanilla, cinnamon, and nutmeg until well mixed.
Add the bread and turn to coat both sides.
Let soak while you prepare the... - 42.9864
Blueberry French Toast Cobbler
In a bowl, beat eggs, milk, vanilla and baking powder until smooth.
Pour into a large shallow baking dish.
Add bread slices, turning once to coat.
Cover and chill for 8 hours or overnight.
Combine blueberries, sugar, melted butter, cornstarch and... - 43.9694
Strawberry-stuffed French Toast
In a small mixing bowl, mix cream cheese, yogurt and 1/2 teaspoon vanilla until smooth.
Spread 2 tablespoons on four slices of bread; top with remaining bread to make four sandwiches.
Beat eggs, milk and remaining vanilla; dip sandwiches.
In a skillet, melt... - 34.0843
Orange French Toast
Combine eggs and orange juice, beat well with a whisk.
Quickly dip each slice of raisin bread into egg mixture, and coat bread on all sides with vanilla wafer crumbs.
Melt 1 tablespoon butter in a large skillet, arrange 3 or 4 slices bread in a single layer... - 28.4853
Orange French Toast
In a small bowl combine eggs, juice, and sugar.
Beat with a rotary beater till well combined.
For easier dipping, transfer the mixture to a 9-inch pie plate.
Dip bread into egg mixture, turning to coat both sides.
Let bread stand in egg mixture about 30... - 42.9495
Orange French Toast
1. Spread 4 bread slices with marmalade. Top with remaining bread slices.
2. In shallow dish, combine eggs, milk and sugar until well blended. Dip sandwiches, one at a time, in egg mixture, coating well.
3. Then fry in hot butter, in small skillet, until... - 35.7094
Orange Pecan French Toast
1. Using a fork, in medium mixing bowl beat together egg substitute, vanilla, orange peel, and cinnamon; set aside.
2. Spray 10-inch nonstick skillet with nonstick cooking spray; add margarine and melt. Dip bread slices into egg mixture, coating both sides;... - 33.7251
Whole Wheat French Bread
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2. In a mixing bowl, dissolve the yeast in the warm water.
3. Combine the oil, honey, and salt (if used) and set aside for 10 minutes to make the yeast foamy.
4. In a saucepan, heat milk to just under the boiling... - 45.8941
Baked French Toast
1.Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
2.Combine milk, egg whites, vanilla, and nutmeg in a shallow bowl.
3.Dip the bread in the milk mixture, coating both sides.
4.Spray a baking sheet with vegetable cooking spray or line with a nonstick baking liner. Arrange bread... - 41.1758
Low Fat French Toast
1. In a small shallow dish, combine all ingredients except bread and whisk lightly with a fork until blended.
2. Add the bread to egg mixture and let soak and for a minute
3. Turn slices over and soak on the other side till all the egg mixture as been... - 42.3104
Apple-cinnamon Baked French Toast
Place bread in a greased 13-in.x 9-in.x 2-in.baking dish.
Combine eggs, milk, 1/3 cup sugar and vanilla; pour half over bread.
Top with half of the apples.
Combine cinnamon, nutmeg and remaining sugar; sprinkle half over applds.
Top with the remaining... - 41.8751
Organic Eggs Blueberry French Toast
Looking for an easy French toast recipe that will please your guests and leave them asking for more? Then this video is just the thing for you. Watch to know more. - 103.811
Strawberry Banana French Toast
1. Preheat oven to 400°.
2. In a large shallow baking dish arrange bread slices.
3. In a bowl mix eggs, milk, vanilla and baking powder
4. Pour the mixture over bread.
5. Cover and keep in refrigerator for 8 hours.
6. Take out from... - 49.4076
Plain Old Sweet French Toast
Plain old french toast is a sweet breakfast or snack that has been served since ages. It is served in many combinations like fruits, powdered sugar, whipped cream , etc. It is more a wholesome food that is also comforting. - 0
Fun Filled French Toast
This is an enhanced version of the plain old French Toast. It is served for breakfast or as snack. But this recipe is so rich, it can be served as dessert as well. - 0
Orange French Toast
In a bowl, combine eggs, buttermilk, sugar, orange peel, baking soda, cinnamon and salt.
Soak bread for 2 minutes per side.
Cook on a greased hot griddle until golden brown on both sides and cooked through. - 28.0677
Cottage Cheese And Fruit Platter
1) Separate the lettuce leaves ensuring to discard damaged leaves and cut off the coarse stem.
2) Wash the leaves and dry it.
3 )Remove the lower leaves of watercress, wash, and let it dry.
4) Cut a slice from top and bottom of the orange, peel... - 38.5859
Bread Sauce With Walnuts
1. In a large frying pan, saute onion in butter or margarine until soft; stir in apricots, chicken broth or bouillon cube and water. Heat to boiling, crushing bouillon cube if used; remove from heat.
2. Add cubed bread and walnuts; toss until evenly moist. - 23.7925
Fromage De Chevre Chaud Aux Pommes
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) Lightly grease a baking sheet with oil.
3) Slice each apples into 4 thick, horizontal slices, 1/2 to 3/4-inch-thick.
4) Arrange the toast on the baking sheet, and top each toast with an apple slice,... - 43.6743
This Brioche Wreath is a delicious way to celebrate Easter. Try this almond and candied cherries bread with meringue glaze shaped in the form of a wreathe for any occasion. Tell me if you like this Brioche Wreath. - 43.5845
1) In a large mixing bowl, combine Splenda,egg, vanilla
extract and cinnamon.
2) Soak bread one slice at a time until saturated with liquid.
3) Cook on a non-stick skillet or griddle over medium/high heat until lightly browned, approximately 2-3 minutes on... - 34.6936
Different French Toast
Place all ingredients except the bread in a blender and blend completely.
Pour the mixture into a small baking pan and soak the bread in it until all the liquid is absorbed, turning the bread once.
Preheat a heavy 10-inch skillet, preferably nonstick, to... - 37.5009
1. In a shallow dish, combine all ingredients except the bread slices.
2. Use a fork to beat well.
3. Soak the bread slices in the eggs
4. Place a large skillet on medium flame and melt butter.
5. Arrange the bread slices in the pan and fry until... - 38.7195
1) In a shallow bowl beat egg and egg whites together with a whisk or a fork.
2) Stir in milk, vanilla and cinnamon.
3) Grease a skillet with oil and heat thoroughly.
4) Dredge bread slices in egg mixture. Dredge both sides in it.
5) Add in a skillet,... - 38.9255
Lemon Cream Cheese Stuffed French Toast
COMBINE THE CREAM CHEESE with the lemon zest, lemon juice, and sugar in a small bowl.
Stir with a fork until well blended.
Slice the bread about 1 1/2 inches thick.
Using a serrated knife, make a lengthwise slit in each slice, as if cutting them into two thin... - 44.6639
French Toast Casserole With Blueberries -- Lynn's
Lynn demonstrates how to make a bake French Toast with Berries. This is a delicious breakfast casserole that can be served with maple syrup. Pair with fresh fruit or bacon for a delicious meal. - 0
French Toast is delicious dish made from grains eggs cheese. Specially great for breakfast kids holiday. - 27.4463
Classic Stuffed French Toast
Are you thinking what to make for breakfast? Then do try out this recipe. Chef Jessica shows how to make stuffed French toast. This is so amazing and slightly different from the regular French toast. Don't forget to watch the video for this amazing recipe. - 121.405
Join Honeysuckle Catering in preparing a hearty French Toast breakfast. Let's get started. - 142.472
Red White And Blue French Toast
Combine first 4 ingredients in a medium bowl; toss gently.
Cover and chill thoroughly.
Combine egg substitute, milk, 1/2 cup powdered sugar, cinnamon, and vanilla in a shallow bowl, beating well.
Dip each slice of bread, 1 at a time, in egg mixture, coating... - 36.1694
Stuffed French Toast
French Toast gets stuffed! It features Abundant Harvest Organics pears, Burroughs Family Farms eggs, milk, bread, cinnamon, nutmeg and of course peanut butter. Serve this dish for breakfast, lunch or dinner, with a side of fruit salad, bacon or potatoes! - 118.245
Chef's Special Vegan French Toast
Looking for a vegan breakfast recipe? You've got it right here. Watch the Chef share her secret recipe to prepare this Vegan French Toast, which is a perfect combination of taste and health. Watch it now. - 103.433
Raisin Challah French Toast
Put griddle on the stove to medium heat. Put second skillet on low heat.
1. For the french toast: In medium bowl, mix milk, orange juice, eggs, vanilla. Then add cinnamon and nutmeg. Set bowl aside.
2. For the eggs: In separate bowl, mix eggs, egg whites,... - 28.8889
1) Take a large mixing bowl and soften the yeast in warm water. Combine 5 eggs, salt, sugar and 2 cups of flour. Knead for about 4 minutes or until smooth. Add remaining flour and knead for another 1 minute.
2) Cover the dough and allow it to rise... - 38.7704
Cheddar, Bacon & Pear Sandwich
HEAT bacon as directed on package.
SPREAD bread slices with mustard. Top 1 of the bread slices with cheese, pears and bacon.
COVER with remaining bread slice. - 21.0162
Tasty French Toast - Part 1: Preparing
The famous French toast can now be easily made as per your taste. A different treat indeed with tofu, honey and vanilla. This toast has a lovely flavor and is easy to prepare. - 102.086
Soak the prunes in the orange juice overnight.
Simmer in the soaking liquor until tender, then drain, reserving 3 tablespoons (1/4 cup) of the orange juice.
Stone the prunes.
Blend yeast with the reserved orange juice, castor sugar, milk and plain... - 43.8804
Pears Helene Poires Helene
Mix water and sugar in a large skillet (not iron) and heat over moderate heat, stirring until sugar dissolves.
Add pears, cover, and simmer 10-12 minutes, turning once in the liquid, until tender but not mushy.
Mix in vanilla, then cool pears in liquid.
Spoon... - 34.0156
Orange French Toast
Combine eggs, orange juice, powdered sugar, and cinnamon in container of electric blender; blend well.
Pour egg mixture into a shallow container.
Dip each slice of bread in the mixture, coating well on each side.
Melt 1 tablespoon butter in a large skillet;... - 24.2229
French Apple Toast
1 In a pie plate or small oven tray,add eggs, milk, and nutmeg.Beat well.
2 Add bread to this mixture and soak until completely saturated.
3 Arrange apple slices along the edge of the tray surrounding the bread .
4 Sprinkle cinnamon and... - 36.6025
Maple Orange French Toast With Toasted Almonds
1. Heat a small skillet over low heat, toast the almonds, shaking the pan often, until they are golden, then remove and set aside.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine the eggs, egg whites, skim milk, the 2 tablespoons of maple syrup, and orange rind... - 43.3885
Orange French Toast
1 In a container of an electric blender, add eggs, orange juice, powdered sugar, and cinnamon.
2 Blend well.
3 In a shallow container, pour the prepared mixture.
4 Dip each slice of bread in the mixture.
5 Coat well on each side.
6 In a... - 35.9082
Caesar Salad With French Dressing
Coddle egg: put into boiling water 1 minute; remove shell.
Mix well with all other ingredients.
Remove tough outer leaves from lettuce; wash; dry well.
Break into pieces; put into salad bowl.
Add dressing; toss lightly.
Heat butter in... - 40.3068
Spiced Apple Toast
Spiced Apple Toast is an easy to prepare snack. The delicious Spiced Apple Toast wont let you to miss out to prepare this recipe for your guests. - 41.0067
Lemon Garlic Bread
Cut bread diagonally into 1 -in. slices.
Combine remaining ingredients; brush over cut sides of bread.
Wrap loaf in foil.
Bake at 400° for 15-20 minutes or until heated through. - 33.549
This Hoska is a sure Christmas treat ! This fruit and nut glazed bread is one of the finest Christmas gifts to us from the East European Cuisine. You'll love the sweet and rich taste of the Hoska which is so much like a French Brioche. Try this and tell me... - 49.6831
Creamy Peach Melba Breakfast Bread
Peach Melba has always remained my favorite dessert and Creamy Peach Melba Breakfast Bread my most desired breakfast. I have been cooking this Creamy Peach Melba Breakfast Bread for many years now. Try it tomorrow morning! - 32.1078
Cherry Bread Pudding
Crumble the toast into a medium mixing bowl.
Add the milk.
Add the cherries and most of the almonds.
Reserve a few tablespoons (about 30 mL) of almonds for topping.
Coat a 6 cup (1.5 L) baking dish with nonstick vegetable cooking spray.
Pour the toast... - 39.9392
Fruit Cake Souffles
Butter eight 1-cup ramekins and sprinkle them with the additional granulated sugar.
In a small bowl combine well the fruitcake, the bread, and the milk and let the mixture stand, covered, at room temperature for 15minutes.In a metal bowl with a portable... - 29.5719
Roasted Chicken With Fruits
1. Rinse chickens inside and out with cold water; drain, then pat dry. Sprinkle inside with salt.
2. Melt butter or margarine in a small saucepan. Drain syrup from pineapple into a cup and set aside for Step 6.
3. Combine pineapple with bread crumbs, coconut... - 39.4245
Blend the yeast with the milk and 2 oz.(1/2 cup) of the flour in a large bowl.
Leave in a warm place for 20 minutes or until frothy.
Sift the remaining flour and salt into the yeast mixture and stir in the sugar and beaten eggs.
Add the softened butter and... - 44.3836
Sunshine French Toast
Using whole-grain bread is the perfect way to make a healthy breakfast, lunch or dinner item. This recipe uses orange juice and orange zest to add a hint of sweetness with a pop of flavor.
This recipe is straight out of the Quick and Healthy Recipe booklet,... - 0
Savory Baked French Toast
It’s like a Ham and Cheese Sandwich, a Monte Cristo, and French Toast all rolled into one delicious baked concoction where spinach and collard greens are the stars. - 0
Leftover bread suddenly becomes glamorous in this fresh veggie and vinaigrette salad. - 30.4191
Mexican Bread Pudding
Boil brown sugar, water, and cinnamon until slightly thickened (about 5 minutes).
Discard cinnamon stick.
Cut bread into 1/2-inch-thick slices and toast; then break into large pieces.
Place half the bread in a greased 9 by 13-inch baking dish.
Add half the... - 40.8186
Banana Rum Bread
1) Preheat oven 325°F/170°C (Gas Mark 3).
2) In a large bowl mix first four ingredients.
3) Add the next five ingredients and beat together to creamy consistency.
4) Add flour mixture and blend thoroughly.
5) Add chopped dried fruit... - 45.7968
Pumpkin Spice Bread
Learn how to make Gennie's Pumpkin Bread! It's super moist and has the flavors and spices of fall - in every single bite. The best homemade bread recipe I've ever tasted - Mmmm! - 129.818
1) In a bowl, beat the flour, eggs, 1 1/2 cups milk, sugar, salt and vanilla together with an egg beater, until smooth.
2) Add rest of the milk and beat again until thoroughly blended.
3) Heat a 6-inch non-stick skillet and brush lightly with... - 38.9679
Banana Bread Pudding With Caramel Sauce
1. Combine first 4 ingredients in a small bowl; stir well with a whisk. Place 1/2 cup bread cubes into each of 2 (8-ounce) ramekins coated with cooking spray. Spoon 2 tablespoons milk mixture over each serving, and top each with 1/4 cup banana. Sprinkle each... - 36.2569
Apple And Raisin Bread Pudding
In a 2-quart casserole that has been sprayed with a non-fat cooking spray, combine bread cubes, apples, and raisins; set aside.
Combine milk, Egg Beaters, sugar, liquid Butter Buds, vanilla, cinnamon, and nutmeg; pour over bread mixture.
Bake at 350° F. for... - 28.8026
Banana Bread Pudding With Caramel Sauce
To make the bread pudding: Preheat the oven to 350F.
Coat a 9" X 9" baking dish with no-stick spray.
In a medium bowl, combine the bananas, butter or margarine, and 1/4 cup of the brown sugar.
Transfer to the prepared baking dish.
In a large bowl, whisk... - 46.8693
Pineapple Meringue Bread Pudding
Place bread cubes in greased oblong baking dish, 10 x 6 x 1 1/2 inches, or square baking dish, 8 x 8 x 2 inches.
Spread pineapple on top.
Beat egg yolks slightly; stir in brown sugar, lemon peel, cinnamon, salt and the reserved syrup.
Slowly stir in... - 43.532
Bread Pudding With Amaretto Sauce
Preheat oven to 350° F.
In a large bowl, combine bread, skim milk, and evaporated skim milk.
In a medium bowl, beat Egg Beaters slightly adding sugar gradually.
Add to bread mixture.
Stir in vanilla, nutmeg, cinnamon, liquid Butter Buds, and raisins.
Pour... - 42.6948
Apricot Bread Pudding
1. Coat 1 1/2-quart casserole with cooking spray. Spread apricot fruit spread jam evenly over one side of bread slices. Cut into pieces about 1 inch square. Layer bread cubes, spread side up, in casserole.
2. In large bowl whisk egg substitute until light and... - 33.7651
Sweetbreads With Chanterelle And Kiwi Fruit
1. Rinse the halved sweetbreads and put in a heatproof ring mould, dish or casserole. To prevent them from splitting during cooking, pierce each sweetbread portion in several places.
2. Add the stock, wine, parsley stalks and peppercorns and cover with cling... - 38.6724
Fig Bar Bread Pudding With Amaretto Sauce
Combine bread and crumbled cookies in a 13 x 9-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray.
Combine skim milk and next 6 ingredients in a bowl; stir well.
Pour over bread mixture; cover and chill 2 hours.
Preheat oven to 350°.
Uncover bread mixture and bake... - 35.4635
Moroccan Tajine Of Lamb With Caramelized Dried Fruits
Won't you like to try a wonderful Moroccan recipe, tajine of lamb with caramelized dried fruits especially for Eid. This is one video you are bound to remember as it is well explained and informative. The tagine here is spicy and absolutely flavorful. Make... - 130.861
French Fruit Bread Recipes By Category