- » French Fried Parsley
French Fried Parsley Recipes
Enjoy our collection of french fried parsley recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for french fried parsley recipes.
Wash parsley and dry well paper towels are fine for this.
Break apart into individual sprigs, and fry the sprigs in fat heated to 370°F for only about 3 seconds.
Drain on more paper towels and salt well. - 21.1559
French Fried Parsley
1 Wash the parsley well, drain and dry on a cloth. The parsley must be as free from moisture as possible.
2 Heat the oil to 400Â°F. and add the parsley sprigs. Allow them to fry for only 15 to 20 seconds. Drain and dry on absorbent paper. Use for garnishing... - 14.5898
You May Also Like!
Courgettes Sautees Maitred Hotel
Courgettes Sautees Maitred Hotel is a cooked courgette recipe prepared with butter and lemon juice. Herbed with parsley to taste and seasoned, the Courgettes Sautees Maitred Hotel is a lovely and fresh recipe that can be served aside for meals. - 30.8435
In large skillet crush garlic with the salt to a paste.
Add butter and oil; heat.
Add shrimp and fry gently, stirring often for 5 to 10 minutes or until done.
Remove from heat; add lemon juice and garnish with parsley. - 28.783
Chicken Stew With Macaroni & Parsley
1. Trim fat from chicken; melt fat in large heavy kettle or Dutch oven. Brown chicken, a few serving-size pieces at a time; drain on paper toweling.
2. Fry bacon lightly in same kettle; remove and set aside; pour off all fat. Return browned chicken and bacon... - 29.581
French Fries Cheese Broil
1. Preheat broiler 10 minutes, or as manufacturer directs.
2. Place French fries in shallow baking pan. Drizzle on Italian dressing; sprinkle with parsley and salt.
3. Broil until brownedâ€”about 8 to 12 minutes, stirring occasionally. Then spread French... - 26.9769
Cheesy French Fries
1.Preheat oven to 450°F. Arrange potatoes in jelly roll pan. In cup, mix oil, parsley, and salt. Brush potatoes with mixture. Bake potatoes as label directs. Immediately sprinkle potatoes with cheese. - 24.9553
French Fried Artichokes
Wash and peel artichokes; cut thin slices into cold acidulated water.
Drain and spread on paper towels; pat slices completely dry.
Dip in beaten egg, then in crumbs and fry in deep fat (preferably vegetable oil or shortening) preheated to 375F.
When slices... - 28.1581
French Fried Yams
1) Preheat oven to 350Â°F before baking.
2) Place the yams on baking sheet and bake them for about 25 minutes in preheated oven until just tender.
3) Allow yams to cool and skin and discard skins.
4) Slice yams into 2 x 1/4-inch sticks... - 39.5849
French Fried Gruyere Sandwich
In small bowl, combine deviled ham, mayonnaise, and parsley flakes.
Spread equal amounts of ham mixture on 1 side of 4 slices of bread.
Place 2 slices of Gruyere cheese on top of each spread slice of bread.
Cover with plain bread slice.
Beat milk, egg, and... - 38.0574
French Fried Sausage Pizza
About 1 hour before serving:
1. Start heating oven to 450Â°F.
2. Cover bottom of 14-inch Baklava pan with French fries. For edge, cut French fries into 1 1/2-inch pieces and stand up, cut side down, around edge of pan.
3. Bake about 20 minutes to defrost... - 41.5111
Potato Salad With Frozen French-fried Potatoes
1. In a large saucepan, bring water to a boil.
2. Drop frozen potatoes into boiling water.
3. Take pan off the heat and cover. Let stand for 4 to 5 minutes.
4. Drain potatoes in a colander.
5. Dry them on paper toweling.
6. Season... - 48.658