- » French Fried
French Fried Recipes
Enjoy our collection of french fried recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for french fried recipes.
Peanut Butter And Jelly Stuffed French Toast
Yummy breakfast with French toast. Watch this video to prepare a special French toast with lots of cream cheese, peanut butter and topped with natural berries. Try this delicious treat for a special breakfast or brunch with layers of peanut butter hidden... - 139.86
Ever heard about Christmas Crepes? Now, there may not be anything particularly "Christmas" about crepes, but they are a delicious Christmas Eve dessert tradition around Rebecca's house. So if you're looking for a different dessert that your family will enjoy,... - 126.656
Stuffed French Toast
When you need a special breakfast to share with your loved ones, try this decadent stuffed french toast! Your family will love it and you'll get your special day off to the right start! - 119.097
Classic French Toast
If you like your french toast to have a sweeter taste, you would go for this video recipe. It's almost same as the regular recipe, only you add certain special spices which makes it unique. Go through the video and enjoy a fabulous breakfast. - 118.884
Stuffed French Toast
French Toast gets stuffed! It features Abundant Harvest Organics pears, Burroughs Family Farms eggs, milk, bread, cinnamon, nutmeg and of course peanut butter. Serve this dish for breakfast, lunch or dinner, with a side of fruit salad, bacon or potatoes! - 118.245
Tasty French Toast
If you're wondering what to eat for breakfast, then this one should be one of your go-to recipes. The Chef shows how to make yummy and easy French Toast. Your family is sure to love it. - 117.275
Vanilla French Toast
Want to please the wife or the mother of the house? Then make these French toasts with the help of the kids and serve it warm to the mothers to make mother's day just as special! Watch Ken get these French toasts going! - 116.241
Homemade French Fry
Want to recreate restaurant-like french fry at home? Perhaps you never knew that it is so easy and quick. In fact, it can turn to be much crispier and crunchier than the ones you have in restaurant. In this recipe video, you'll find easy to follow instruction... - 110.635
Baguette Toast With Sausages
Delicious breakfast ! This French toast recipe is different. This video prepares French toast with Baguette. Fried to perfection, this makes an amazing breakfast option. Served with sausages to make it ultra special. This will surely give a fancy but... - 110.349
Chocolate Éclairs Style Crepes
Are these breakfast or dessert? This Chocolate Éclair Crepes recipe seems to be just the thing to prepare for a romantic dinner date, where the aim is to wow your love with dessert and make her stay for breakfast! These are the perfect bundles of love that... - 106.06
Philadelphia Cheesy Croquettes
All those who are fond of croquettes should try this recipe. You can watch the video before trying the recipe. This is a cheesy snack. Cheese lovers will really enjoy this snack. The readymade Philadelphia cheese makes the recipe an easy one. You can serve it... - 106.001
Lamb Loin With Garlic Au Jus Ratatouille
Join Chef Olivier Desaintmartin as he makes lamb loin roasted with garlic au jus ratatouille and potato rosace. This serves as a great accompaniment to Ventoux wines from France. Watch this excellent video and impress your guests with your culinary skills. - 105.75
French Omelette With Toast
Holly shows you a delicious way of starting breakfast the French way with an omelets! A video with absolute clarity all the way! See the video for more! - 104.461
Chef's Special Vegan French Toast
Looking for a vegan breakfast recipe? You've got it right here. Watch the Chef share her secret recipe to prepare this Vegan French Toast, which is a perfect combination of taste and health. Watch it now. - 103.433
French Bistro Style Moules Frites
This Classic Moules Frites (Mussels and Fries) uses the twice fry technique for crisp delicious Pommes Frites. Fennel, thyme and wine add aromatics and flavor to the mussels. You'll want to drink the sauce! - 102.796
Oven-fried French Fries
1.Set the oven at 425 degrees.
2.Coat the baking pan with oil.
3.Cut the potatoes into half inch thick slices.
4.Spread the potato slices on the baking sheet, pour oil and mix it well.
5.Bake in the preheated oven for about 25... - 102.531
Looking for a healthier alternative to French fries? Try Yam crispies. Yams are healthier as compared to potatoes as they are rich in vitamins, carbohydrates and fiber. Yam crispies are a good side dish, appetizer or a finger food for kids. Serve it with... - 100.094
Savory French Toast
French toasts are wonderful but have you ever thought how nice it would have been if there was another version without sugar. You would be surprised to see this video in which Jameela cooks French toast in her own style and makes them savory. These are simply... - 98.6186
If you thought making crepes at home required great skills, you couldn't be more wrong. Surprisingly simple to make, these yummy pancakes wrapped with a variety of fillings make for a great breakfast choice. Just get whisking the ingredients like the way it... - 98.568
Wild Blueberry Granola French Toast
Take a look at this excellent video that shares an awesome and healthy breakfast recipe. The chef here prepares unique fluffy French toasts crusted with granola and topped with a blueberries cooked in maple syrup. Impress your family with this elegant... - 97.8271
Appetizing Chili Cheese Fries
If you are looking for an easy and quick appetizer that can be whomped up in minutes, chili cheese fries recipe is for your taking. Betty shares a simple appetizer recipe that is so mouth-watering and easy to make. A tasty treat that none would want to miss!... - 97.3224
Duck Skin And Green Garlic Home-fried Potatoes
If you have duck skin left over from preparing roast duck or confit, then this recipe for duck fat fried potatoes makes a perfect side to serve with it. The only challenging part of this recipe is finding duck skin, the remaining part of the recipe is a... - 95.4033
Why not start the day with some healthy fruit topped crepes. Watch the video to learn how to make delicious French crepes easily at home. Once you know how to cook them, relish them topped with your favorite cream, spread, or fruits. - 95.3009
Olivia's Healthy French Toasts
If you have teenagers in your home, then make them watch this video; because they'll love it. Olivia shows how to make healthy French toasts using readily available ingredients. Adult Supervision is strongly recommended. - 92.7085
If you want to let yourself go and indulge in some calories, Creamy Spinach is for you! In case you want to cut down on the calories, use a low calorie cream or sauce with it. Makes for a great flavor! - 89.8149
Classic Poulet A La Francaise
How many times you've tried to replicate this famous French cuisine - Poulet a la Francaise, at your own kitchen? And how many times you came out to be successful? It is nothing difficult but still giving this dish a restaurant-like finishing is not... - 87.1431
French Toast Bake
French Toast Bake is a great recipe to keep handy, specially during this festive season. It is easy to prepare and tastes good. Did we also mention that it is a lot of fun. Watch and learn how to make it from this video. Enjoy! - 87.0749
The Perfect Omelet
Are you looking for perfection in the simplest of dishes? Try The Perfect Omelet! Watch this video to learn how such a simple dish can be as light as a soufflé and perfectly cooked. Garnished with tomatoes, chopped parsley or chives and serve it with bread.... - 85.1228
Milanese Panettone French Toast
Looking for a French toast recipe that is not mainstream? Then this video is just the thing for you! Watch to know more! - 83.0915
French Toast And Monte Cristo
French Toast and Monte Cristo is one of America's most popular dishes. This classic delicacy gets a new avatar in this video. Take a look at how to make this gratifying sandwich and a few tips for better cooking in the kitchen. - 79.6158
Healthy Steak Au Poivre
Looking for a simple beef dish that can be passed off as a stunning entrée? Try making steak au poivre at home. Here's a simple, easy-to-make recipe of this classic restaurant dish. Serve it with a cognac pan sauce or a white win reduction sauce and voila!... - 79.4618
French Choco Éclair Crepes
It’s a Sunday and obviously you want a special start for the day. What better than kick starting it with a yummy breakfast. This video has an easy to make French Choco Éclair Crepes recipe that is absolutely sinful. This recipe is just too good to be... - 79.3834
Looking for a great make-ahead brunch recipe? Then you surely need to pick some cues from young Chef Ryan's kitchen. The saintly French toast subbed in milk and eggs make for one irresistible delight that is surely a child's play to make. This savory feeds... - 78.643
If you want to learn how to make crepes, you should definitely watch this video recipe of Crepes Fiesta. This video does not only teach you how to make crepes, but it also teaches you a variety that you can make and choose from. Happy Cooking! - 77.6451
Craving for a sweet? Try making this Basic Beignet recipe. This tastes like doughnut and comes in different varieties like plain or filled with jam, jelly or custard. This recipe is of a plain Beignet. Usually it is coated with powdered sugar but in this... - 77.5352
French Toasted Salmon Doublettes
Indulge in life's real pleasure with this French-Toasted Salmon Doublettes and enjoy the real fun of cooking with this wondeful recipe. With the most popular combinations on trial, this French-Toasted Salmon Doublettes is sure to catch everyone's fancy! - 51.7922
French Potato Balls
Hello dear, are you looking for French Potato Balls recipe? If you have a lot of potatoes on hand then you know its time to make this dish. Best enjoyed as a Side Dish this recipe was taught to me by a dear friend who also happens to be a great chef. This... - 50.9566
Pancakes And Waffles
1) In a dry mixing bowl crack the eggs to drop the white. Reserve the yolks into a separate bowl.
2) With a mixer beat the whites on high speed. Alternately, hip with a balloon whisk for about 2 minutes until firm. Do not overmix.
3) Add egg yolks with... - 50.4542
French Fried Cookies
French Fried Cookies are a good snack. Some cookies are baked, some others are no bake but these are fried !!! The fried cookies taste as good as the baked or no bakes and are pretty simple to make. They are ready in less time too. Enjoy making these... - 50.4077
Crunchy Oven Fried French Toast
1.Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
2.Take an 8X8X2 inch baking pan and using a pastry brush brush it with margarine.
3.Take a medium mixing bowl and whisk together half and half, vanilla and eggs.
4.On a paper plate or wax paper mix... - 50.0327
Potato Latkes With Smoked Salmon, Caviar, And Tarragon Creme Fratche
Potato Latkes With Smoked Salmon, Caviar, And Tarragon Creme Fratche! Were you looking for a filling and uniqe dish. Then this is the dish for you. I served the Potato Latkes With Smoked Salmon, Caviar, And Tarragon Creme Fratche a week before for my friends... - 48.7808
Berry And Apricot Crepes
Combine oat bran and baking powder; add combined milk, egg whites and margarine, mixing well.
Heat 6 to 7-inch crepe pan or skillet over medium heat.
Lightly spray with vegetable oil cooking spray or oil lightly before making each crepe.
Pour about 1/4 cup... - 48.7201
Potato Salad With Frozen French-fried Potatoes
1. In a large saucepan, bring water to a boil.
2. Drop frozen potatoes into boiling water.
3. Take pan off the heat and cover. Let stand for 4 to 5 minutes.
4. Drain potatoes in a colander.
5. Dry them on paper toweling.
6. Season... - 48.658
Cheese Croquettes With Mustard Sauce
In my personal opinion, this cheese croquettes with mustard sauce stands numero uno in the world and I cannot contain my urge to offer this to you. Cheese is the primary ingredient in this dish. Surely, cheese croquettes with mustard sauce is a recipe one can... - 48.0645
This crunchy Fruit Fritters is great to be served as a tea-time snack or even as a mid-day munch. At home, my folks even love this Fruit Fritters as an aftermeal dessert - so how to serve it is all up to you. So why not give this three-in-one fruit fritters a... - 47.7374
Ham Chafing Discs (hors D'oeuvre)
This Ham Chafing Discs gives your favorite ham an interestingly delicious twist. Extremely easy and simple, this recipe can be made in no time and is a best pick for party snacks! - 47.6449
1.In a pan heat the oil and fry onions and garlic in it until soft.
2.Add mushrooms and cook for 4 minutes.
3.Stir in tomatoes, wine, thyme, salt and pepper and let the mixture boil.
4.Let the ingredients cook for 20 minutes.
5.Meanwhile, heat butter... - 47.6059
Golden Potato Pancakes
1. Peel potatoes and soak one hour in ice water.
2. Using medium grater, grate potatoes into a colander; drain thoroughly.
3. While potato is draining, combine carrot and onion in a medium bowl.
4. Add thoroughly drained potato (if necessary, squeeze out any... - 47.3864
Chicken And Mushroom Crepes
1.In a large bowl, mix eggs with salt and add flour, milk, water and oil.
2.Mix all the ingredients well.
3.Take a greased crepe pan and put little batter in it and make in thin pancake on low heat.
4.Heat from the other side and keep... - 47.3695
Apple Raisin Crepes
Combine oat bran and baking powder; add combined milk, egg whites and margarine, mixing well.
Heat 6 to 7-inch crepe pan or skillet over medium heat; lightly spray with vegetable oil cooking spray or oil lightly before making each crepe.
Pour about 1/4 cup... - 47.276
1. In a large mixing bowl add warm water and dissolve yeast in it. Stir well.
2. Let stand for 5 minutes.
3. Scald milk, add sugar, shortening, and salt. Mix well.
4. Let stand until lukewarm (105° to 115°).
5. Add egg, 2 cups flour, and milk... - 47.2557
Tournedos Au Poivre Vert
1. Trim and discard all visible fat from steaks.
2. In a non-stick pan, brush oil and fry steaks as desired.
3. Remove steak from pan and keep hot.
4. Into the same pan, pour wine and brandy and let alcohol evaporate.
5. Add peppercorns,... - 47.2287
Heat the oil and butter in a pan and lightly fry all the prepared vegetables for about 4 minutes.
Add the garlic, herbs and seasoning.
Put in a solid separator or ovenproof dish and cover with foil.
Put the trivet in the pressure cooker, and pour in 300 ml... - 47.1209
Sift together first 5 ingredients; make well in center.
Add the milk, eggs, lemon peel, and juice.
Mix till well combined.
Cover and chill thoroughly, 2 hours or more.
Roll out half the dough at a time on lightly floured surface to 1/8 inch thickness.
Cut... - 47.076
1) Drain blackberries from can.
1) In a bowl, sift flour, sugar and salt .
2) In the center of the flour mixture, make a well and add egg and milk.
3) Beat till smooth.
4) Ina pitcher, pour the mixture and leave to stand for 5... - 46.9081
1) Melt 4 tablespoons of butter in a heavy saucepan over medium flame.
2) Once the foam subsides, stir in the onions, celery and carrots. Cook for nearly 5 minutes and then add the shallots.
3) Continue to cook for another 3 minutes and then add the... - 46.8628
Did you think french fries meant only potatoes? Here is a delicious French-Fried Asparagus recipe that you and your guests would absolutely love!! - 46.7904
Ratatouille Style Stir Pry
Stir together snipped parsley, vinegar, basil, and oregano.
Set mixture aside.
Preheat a wok or large skillet over high heat; add cooking oil.
(Add more oil as necessary during cooking.) Stir-fry garlic in hot oil for 15 seconds.
Add zucchini and onion;... - 46.5581
Fried Pork Slices With French Beans
Cut the pork into very thin slices and marinate for 30 minutes.
Wash and prepare the beans, cut them into 4-cm (1 1/2-in) lengths.
Deep-fry the pork for 30 seconds.
Remove and drain well.
Heat 2 tablespoons of oil very hot in a frying-pan and fry the beans... - 46.5132
Omelette A La Jardiniere
sauté the vegetables in 1 tbsp (15 ml) of butter.
Sprinkle with flour and cook for 2 minutes over low heat.
Pour in all the cream but 2 tbsp (30 ml).
Add the seasoning and cheese; simmer into a thick sauce.
Blend the remaining cream into the eggs.
Heat the... - 46.4906
Tuna Nicoise Briks
1) In a bowl, combine the tuna, parsley, sun-dried tomatoes, capers, shallots, lemon juice, and pepper. Set aside.
2) Place a spring roll wrapper on a clean work surface. The point of the square should face you like a diamond.
3) In the center... - 46.1959
1) In a bowl, put eggs, milk and water.
2) Add the flour, sugar, a few drops of vanilla and salt.
3) Beat the mixture until creamy and smooth.
4) In a small crepe pan, melt a pat of butter.
5) Over the oan, pour a little of the batter... - 46.1311
Golden French Toast
1. Take a small bowl, using a fork beat together the egg substitute, apple juice, water, and vanilla. Do not over mix.
2. Pour into a 9 X 13-inch baking dish.
3. Dip the bread onto the mixture and turn to coat both sides.
4. Allow the bread to soak... - 45.9069
Whole Wheat French Bread
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2. In a mixing bowl, dissolve the yeast in the warm water.
3. Combine the oil, honey, and salt (if used) and set aside for 10 minutes to make the yeast foamy.
4. In a saucepan, heat milk to just under the boiling... - 45.8941
Pommes De Terre Berny
My love for pommes de terre berny developed during high school days. The recipe is simple and will never fail to impress your guests. I often prepare this dish and serve it as an appetizer. Stop looking and try this pommes de terre berny recipe immediately. - 45.8921
1) Dust the chicken breast pieces with flour.
2) Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
3) In a nonstick frying pan, place oil and heat to medium high temperature.
4) Add chicken and cook for about 5 minutes or until brown on all sides.
5) Push... - 45.863
Mexican-style French Toast
The mexican style french toast is a cinnamoned french toast made with added raisins and nuts. Prepared as a dessert, the mexican style french toast is made as a sandwich with a coconut paste filling. Fried and cooked for a while in sugar syrup, it is served... - 45.7273
Chocolate Beignets With Sour Cream Dipping Sauce
1. In a large mixing bowl, sift together the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and salt and stir in the sugar until well combined.
2. In a separate glass bowl, whisk together eggs, milk and oil until well blended.
3. Make a well in the center... - 45.7206
Beef Cordon Bleu
1. Place each steak between two sheets of plastic and use a meat hammer or edge of a frying pan to pound and flatten the steaks to 4-inches X 7-inches. This also helps to tenderize the meat.
2. Over each steak, spoon ¼ teaspoon of... - 45.6627
Shark En Brochette
1. Take an ice cold saline solution prepared by dissolving 1 cup salt in 1 gallon water. Allow shark meat to soak in this solution for 2 hours before cooking.
2. Prepare a mixture of lemon juice with thyme, pepper, oil, parsley and salt.... - 45.6254
French Apple Pancakes
Peel, core and cut apple into thin slices.
Spread slices on a plate and sprinkle each with lemon juice and some sugar.
Blend flour, milk, water, olive oil, sugar and eggs and make up the batter.
Grease a small, very hot frying pan with butter and pour in... - 45.4542
Fried Ham Croquettes
Melt margarine and add oil; stir in flour.
Add milk, all at one time.
Cook and stir until bubbly and thick, then cook 2 minutes longer.
Stir in meat and onion.
Cover and chill thoroughly.
Divide into 12 balls and roll each ball in crumbs.
Flatten balls... - 45.4408
1) In a bowl sift the flour and salt.
2) To make the dough add butter or margarine and rub with flour till it resembles breadcrumbs.
3) Mixing enough milk make the dough soft.
4) Knead gently and place in a 22.5 cm (9 in.) circle.
5) Lightly grease... - 45.4094
Kidney And Mushroom Croutes
Slightly hollow out the centres of the bread slices, making a 1 cm/1/2 in deep indentation in each one.
Mix together one of the eggs and the milk in a shallow dish.
Put the bread slices in the dish and leave to soak.
Melt 25 g/1 oz of the butter in... - 45.3867
Escalopes De Veau Normande
1.Scrape escalope with flour.
2.In a heavy skilllet.,put 6 tablespoons of butter and heat.
3.Add scraped escalopes to it and fry until light brown.
4.Add salt and pepper to it.
5.In a separate pan, heat Calvados.
6.Put heated Calvados in... - 45.3374
1 In a mixing bowl, sift the flour and salt.
2 Create a well in the centre and add the eggs and the melted butter.
3 Using a wooden spoon, gently fold in the flour.
4 Gradually pour in the milk and water until the mixture forms a smooth... - 45.3291
Chicken Liver Pate
Rinse chicken livers and pat dry; cut each in half.
Melt 1/2 cup of the butter in a 10- to 12-inch frying pan over medium heat; add livers, parsley, shallots, and thyme.
Cook, stirring often, until livers are firm but still slightly pink in center (cut to... - 45.3068
Chicken Cordon Bleu
1) With skin side downwards, place 4 chicken breasts, and with a sharp knife cut a shallow slit down centre of each without cutting through to skin.
2) Then cut shallow pockets on either side of these slits.
3) Crush the garlic.
4) Mix... - 45.2733
French Pork Casserole
Preheat oven to 190°C/375°F/Gas Mark 5.
Dice the pork and chop the celery.
Heat the oil in a shallow pan.
Add the pork and celery and cook for 8 to 10 minutes until the meat is lightly browned.
Drain off the excess fat and turn into a large lidded... - 45.2071
1. Peel the potatoes.
2. In a saucepan heat salted water and boil potatoes in it until done.
3. Drain out potatoes from water.
4. Put potatoes through potato ricer or food mill.
5. Keep the potatoes aside to cool.
6. In a bowl add 2 1/2 tablespoons... - 45.1462
Salmon En Croute
1. Butter each slice of bread.
2. Drain the salmon and mash with the cheese, pepper and dill.
3. Spread this mixture over 2 of the slices of bread.
4. Top with the other half and press firmly together.
5. Beat the egg, milk, salt and... - 45.1125
1) In a saucepan, melt butter and flour together.
2) Pour in milk and stir.
3) Place over heat to boil for thick consistency. Set aside to cool.
4) Use a wire sieve to press cheese, by removing most of the rind.
5) Fold in egg yolk and cheese to the... - 45.0373
Leek And Walnut Fritters
Crispy Leek And Walnut Fritters is a dish that I am crazy about. I never get tired of Leek And Walnut Fritters no matter how many times I have prepared it. Try this original Leek And Walnut Fritters recipe for yourself! - 44.9712
Pan Fried Sea Bream With Ratatouille And Tomato Coulis
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degree F or 200 degree C
2. To make the tomato coulis, in a food processor or blender jar, combine the cherry tomatoes and olive oil.
3. Pulse the ingredients to blend into a smooth puree.
4. Taste the puree... - 44.9694
Crab Crepe Maxim's
1.In a bowl, mix flour with salt and then add half and half.
2.Mix them well.
3.Put oil and egg and blend them until smooth.
4.Make sure the batter is thin to make crepes with not more than 1/8" thickness.
5.In a 8-9"inch omelette pan, heat... - 44.8548
Melt the butter in a saucepan.
Stir in the flour to form a smooth paste, then gradually stir in the milk.
Bring to the boil and cook for 2 to 3 minutes, stirring constantly, or until the sauce thickens.
Stir in the fresh breadcrumbs, lamb, salt and pepper to... - 44.7424
1. Preheat oven hot to 425°F
2. Wash spinach thoroughly and drain.
3. In a large Dutch oven or saucepan heat oil.
4. Stir in garlic and cook for 1 minute.
5. Add spinach and steam covered for 3 minutes.
6. Sprinkle salt, pepper, and... - 44.7402
Heat the oil and butter in a frying-pan.
Add the bread and fry for 5 minutes or until crisp and golden brown.
Keep warm on a serving plate in the oven.
Add the steaks to the pan and fry quickly for 2 minutes on each side.
Reduce the heat and fry for a further... - 44.6118
Beignets A L' Oriental
1 In a pan, bring milk and butter to a boil and prepare choux pastry.
2 Gradually fold in the sieved flour and beat vigorously until a smooth paste is formed.
3 Cook on very low heat for few minutes.
4 Transfer the mixture to a mixing... - 44.5898
Raspberry French Toast
Preheat the oven to 250°F.
Spread a thin layer of jam on 1 side of each slice of bread and fold in half to form sandwiches.
In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, orange liqueur, vanilla extract, and salt.
Dip the sandwiches into the egg mixture and... - 44.5852
In the morning, blend the flour with the cream until smooth, then cook over low heat, stirring all the time, until creamy.
Add the curry powder, turmeric, salt and pepper.
Beat with a whisk or a hand beater until the sauce is well blended.
Pour into an... - 44.5487
Veal Cutlet Cordon Bleu
1. Between two sheets of plastic wrap, place veal slice and pound lightly with a meat hammer, flat pan or a rolling pin to flatten it to 1/8-inch thickness. Take care not to tear the piece of meat. Do the same for all the fillets.
2. Season... - 44.5434
1. Take a large pan and add the tripes into it. Add lots of water to cover the tripes and add the bouquet garni too.
2. Cover the pan with a lid and boil the tripe slowly.
3. Remove the skin of the onions and carrots and peel them thinly. Wash the... - 44.5203
Coq Au Vin
Wipe chicken pieces with damp cloth, and pat dry.
Heat brandy, pour over chicken pieces and flame.
Combine flour with salt and pepper.
When flame dies down, roll chicken pieces in flour.
Melt butter or margarine in skillet, add chicken and cook over medium... - 44.3749
French Market Doughnuts
1) Warm oil in a flat bottomed pan (375°F), 1/3 filled with corn oil; 5 minutes prior to frying.
2) Take a large mixing bowl and combine, sugar, salt, evaporated milk, corn oil and warm water, in it.
3) In a separate clean bowl take... - 44.3521
Veau Marengo is a popular french recipe made with veal. Cooked with white wine along with vegetables and msuhrooms, the Veau Marengo is a fairly simple preparation and can be served over rice. - 44.3444
Scrape and clean each mussel with a strong knife, removing every trace of seaweed, mud and beard.
Wash very well and discard any mussels which do not close tightly.
Melt the butter in a large pan, add the onions and fry until soft but not coloured.
Add the... - 44.2694
Tasty Coq Au Vin
Cut the chicken into 8 serving joints.
Cut the bacon into 2.5cm/1in-wide pieces and dunk into boiling water.
Cook for a couple of minutes then drain and pat dry.
(You can omit this step, but you may find yourself with too much fat at the end.) Fry the bacon... - 44.2679
1) In a saucepan, melt the margarine. If desired, saute 1 tablespoon of chopped onions.
2) Keeping the pan away from the flame, stir in the flour. Cook for 5 minutes till the flour brown slightly making sure not to let it burn.
3) Take the pan off the... - 44.2304