- » French Fried
French Fried Recipes
Enjoy our collection of french fried recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for french fried recipes.
Stuffed French Toast
When you need a special breakfast to share with your loved ones, try this decadent stuffed french toast! Your family will love it and you'll get your special day off to the right start! - 120.716
Olivia's Healthy French Toasts
If you have teenagers in your home, then make them watch this video; because they'll love it. Olivia shows how to make healthy French toasts using readily available ingredients. Adult Supervision is strongly recommended. - 120.069
Vanilla French Toast
Want to please the wife or the mother of the house? Then make these French toasts with the help of the kids and serve it warm to the mothers to make mother's day just as special! Watch Ken get these French toasts going! - 116.218
French Bistro Style Moules Frites
This Classic Moules Frites (Mussels and Fries) uses the twice fry technique for crisp delicious Pommes Frites. Fennel, thyme and wine add aromatics and flavor to the mussels. You'll want to drink the sauce! - 104.821
Oven-fried French Fries
1.Set the oven at 425 degrees.
2.Coat the baking pan with oil.
3.Cut the potatoes into half inch thick slices.
4.Spread the potato slices on the baking sheet, pour oil and mix it well.
5.Bake in the preheated oven for about 25... - 103.668
Duck Skin And Green Garlic Home-fried Potatoes
If you have duck skin left over from preparing roast duck or confit, then this recipe for duck fat fried potatoes makes a perfect side to serve with it. The only challenging part of this recipe is finding duck skin, the remaining part of the recipe is a... - 80.9781
Craving for a sweet? Try making this Basic Beignet recipe. This tastes like doughnut and comes in different varieties like plain or filled with jam, jelly or custard. This recipe is of a plain Beignet. Usually it is coated with powdered sugar but in this... - 79.2471
Fish Fillet And French Fries
If you want to cook seafood at home, watch this video to get tips on buying fresh fish as well as a tasty fish recipe. Fish Fillet is very easy to make and can make an excellent dish along with French Fries. Click on the video to view two easy recipes along... - 78.1341
French Toasted Salmon Doublettes
Indulge in life's real pleasure with this French-Toasted Salmon Doublettes and enjoy the real fun of cooking with this wondeful recipe. With the most popular combinations on trial, this French-Toasted Salmon Doublettes is sure to catch everyone's fancy! - 51.7817
French Potato Balls
Hello dear, are you looking for French Potato Balls recipe? If you have a lot of potatoes on hand then you know its time to make this dish. Best enjoyed as a Side Dish this recipe was taught to me by a dear friend who also happens to be a great chef. This... - 51.07
French Fried Cookies
French Fried Cookies are a good snack. Some cookies are baked, some others are no bake but these are fried !!! The fried cookies taste as good as the baked or no bakes and are pretty simple to make. They are ready in less time too. Enjoy making these... - 50.3162
Crunchy Oven Fried French Toast
1.Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
2.Take an 8X8X2 inch baking pan and using a pastry brush brush it with margarine.
3.Take a medium mixing bowl and whisk together half and half, vanilla and eggs.
4.On a paper plate or wax paper mix... - 50.2662
Pancakes And Waffles
1) In a dry mixing bowl crack the eggs to drop the white. Reserve the yolks into a separate bowl.
2) With a mixer beat the whites on high speed. Alternately, hip with a balloon whisk for about 2 minutes until firm. Do not overmix.
3) Add egg yolks with... - 49.279
Chicken And Mushroom Crepes
1.In a large bowl, mix eggs with salt and add flour, milk, water and oil.
2.Mix all the ingredients well.
3.Take a greased crepe pan and put little batter in it and make in thin pancake on low heat.
4.Heat from the other side and keep... - 49.022
Potato Salad With Frozen French-fried Potatoes
1. In a large saucepan, bring water to a boil.
2. Drop frozen potatoes into boiling water.
3. Take pan off the heat and cover. Let stand for 4 to 5 minutes.
4. Drain potatoes in a colander.
5. Dry them on paper toweling.
6. Season... - 48.3451
Berry And Apricot Crepes
Combine oat bran and baking powder; add combined milk, egg whites and margarine, mixing well.
Heat 6 to 7-inch crepe pan or skillet over medium heat.
Lightly spray with vegetable oil cooking spray or oil lightly before making each crepe.
Pour about 1/4 cup... - 48.0494
Cheese Croquettes With Mustard Sauce
In my personal opinion, this cheese croquettes with mustard sauce stands numero uno in the world and I cannot contain my urge to offer this to you. Cheese is the primary ingredient in this dish. Surely, cheese croquettes with mustard sauce is a recipe one can... - 48.0363
French Apple Pancakes
Peel, core and cut apple into thin slices.
Spread slices on a plate and sprinkle each with lemon juice and some sugar.
Blend flour, milk, water, olive oil, sugar and eggs and make up the batter.
Grease a small, very hot frying pan with butter and pour in... - 47.5721
Golden French Toast
1. Take a small bowl, using a fork beat together the egg substitute, apple juice, water, and vanilla. Do not over mix.
2. Pour into a 9 X 13-inch baking dish.
3. Dip the bread onto the mixture and turn to coat both sides.
4. Allow the bread to soak... - 47.4074
Apple Raisin Crepes
Combine oat bran and baking powder; add combined milk, egg whites and margarine, mixing well.
Heat 6 to 7-inch crepe pan or skillet over medium heat; lightly spray with vegetable oil cooking spray or oil lightly before making each crepe.
Pour about 1/4 cup... - 47.3597
Tournedos Au Poivre Vert
1. Trim and discard all visible fat from steaks.
2. In a non-stick pan, brush oil and fry steaks as desired.
3. Remove steak from pan and keep hot.
4. Into the same pan, pour wine and brandy and let alcohol evaporate.
5. Add peppercorns,... - 47.2658
Whole Wheat French Bread
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2. In a mixing bowl, dissolve the yeast in the warm water.
3. Combine the oil, honey, and salt (if used) and set aside for 10 minutes to make the yeast foamy.
4. In a saucepan, heat milk to just under the boiling... - 47.2395
Did you think french fries meant only potatoes? Here is a delicious French-Fried Asparagus recipe that you and your guests would absolutely love!! - 47.0653
1) Dust the chicken breast pieces with flour.
2) Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
3) In a nonstick frying pan, place oil and heat to medium high temperature.
4) Add chicken and cook for about 5 minutes or until brown on all sides.
5) Push... - 46.9397
1. Peel the potatoes.
2. In a saucepan heat salted water and boil potatoes in it until done.
3. Drain out potatoes from water.
4. Put potatoes through potato ricer or food mill.
5. Keep the potatoes aside to cool.
6. In a bowl add 2 1/2 tablespoons... - 46.7847
Ratatouille Style Stir Pry
Stir together snipped parsley, vinegar, basil, and oregano.
Set mixture aside.
Preheat a wok or large skillet over high heat; add cooking oil.
(Add more oil as necessary during cooking.) Stir-fry garlic in hot oil for 15 seconds.
Add zucchini and onion;... - 46.7316
Chicken Cordon Bleu
1) With skin side downwards, place 4 chicken breasts, and with a sharp knife cut a shallow slit down centre of each without cutting through to skin.
2) Then cut shallow pockets on either side of these slits.
3) Crush the garlic.
4) Mix... - 46.7227
1) Melt 4 tablespoons of butter in a heavy saucepan over medium flame.
2) Once the foam subsides, stir in the onions, celery and carrots. Cook for nearly 5 minutes and then add the shallots.
3) Continue to cook for another 3 minutes and then add the... - 46.5842
Golden Potato Pancakes
1. Peel potatoes and soak one hour in ice water.
2. Using medium grater, grate potatoes into a colander; drain thoroughly.
3. While potato is draining, combine carrot and onion in a medium bowl.
4. Add thoroughly drained potato (if necessary, squeeze out any... - 46.4961
1. Preheat oven hot to 425°F
2. Wash spinach thoroughly and drain.
3. In a large Dutch oven or saucepan heat oil.
4. Stir in garlic and cook for 1 minute.
5. Add spinach and steam covered for 3 minutes.
6. Sprinkle salt, pepper, and... - 46.4768
1.In a pan heat the oil and fry onions and garlic in it until soft.
2.Add mushrooms and cook for 4 minutes.
3.Stir in tomatoes, wine, thyme, salt and pepper and let the mixture boil.
4.Let the ingredients cook for 20 minutes.
5.Meanwhile, heat butter... - 46.4634
Heat the oil and butter in a pan and lightly fry all the prepared vegetables for about 4 minutes.
Add the garlic, herbs and seasoning.
Put in a solid separator or ovenproof dish and cover with foil.
Put the trivet in the pressure cooker, and pour in 300 ml... - 46.3883
Crab Crepe Maxim's
1.In a bowl, mix flour with salt and then add half and half.
2.Mix them well.
3.Put oil and egg and blend them until smooth.
4.Make sure the batter is thin to make crepes with not more than 1/8" thickness.
5.In a 8-9"inch omelette pan, heat... - 46.3069
Tuna Nicoise Briks
1) In a bowl, combine the tuna, parsley, sun-dried tomatoes, capers, shallots, lemon juice, and pepper. Set aside.
2) Place a spring roll wrapper on a clean work surface. The point of the square should face you like a diamond.
3) In the center... - 46.2664
Sift together first 5 ingredients; make well in center.
Add the milk, eggs, lemon peel, and juice.
Mix till well combined.
Cover and chill thoroughly, 2 hours or more.
Roll out half the dough at a time on lightly floured surface to 1/8 inch thickness.
Cut... - 46.2073
Fried Pork Slices With French Beans
Cut the pork into very thin slices and marinate for 30 minutes.
Wash and prepare the beans, cut them into 4-cm (1 1/2-in) lengths.
Deep-fry the pork for 30 seconds.
Remove and drain well.
Heat 2 tablespoons of oil very hot in a frying-pan and fry the beans... - 45.799
Fried Ham Croquettes
Melt margarine and add oil; stir in flour.
Add milk, all at one time.
Cook and stir until bubbly and thick, then cook 2 minutes longer.
Stir in meat and onion.
Cover and chill thoroughly.
Divide into 12 balls and roll each ball in crumbs.
Flatten balls... - 45.7493
Ham Chafing Discs (hors D'oeuvre)
This Ham Chafing Discs gives your favorite ham an interestingly delicious twist. Extremely easy and simple, this recipe can be made in no time and is a best pick for party snacks! - 45.7128
Apple And Cinnamon Crepes
1 Warm some plates in the oven.
2 In a bowl, mix the flours together.
3 Create a hollow in the centre and break the egg into it.
4 Whisk it into the flour together along with the milk and water mixture, adding a little at a... - 45.662
Pommes De Terre Berny
My love for pommes de terre berny developed during high school days. The recipe is simple and will never fail to impress your guests. I often prepare this dish and serve it as an appetizer. Stop looking and try this pommes de terre berny recipe immediately. - 45.3552
1) In a bowl sift the flour and salt.
2) To make the dough add butter or margarine and rub with flour till it resembles breadcrumbs.
3) Mixing enough milk make the dough soft.
4) Knead gently and place in a 22.5 cm (9 in.) circle.
5) Lightly grease... - 45.3218
1 In a mixing bowl, sift the flour and salt.
2 Create a well in the centre and add the eggs and the melted butter.
3 Using a wooden spoon, gently fold in the flour.
4 Gradually pour in the milk and water until the mixture forms a smooth... - 45.3188
Shark En Brochette
1. Take an ice cold saline solution prepared by dissolving 1 cup salt in 1 gallon water. Allow shark meat to soak in this solution for 2 hours before cooking.
2. Prepare a mixture of lemon juice with thyme, pepper, oil, parsley and salt.... - 45.2095
Pan Fried Sea Bream With Ratatouille And Tomato Coulis
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degree F or 200 degree C
2. To make the tomato coulis, in a food processor or blender jar, combine the cherry tomatoes and olive oil.
3. Pulse the ingredients to blend into a smooth puree.
4. Taste the puree... - 45.1934
Escalopes De Veau Normande
1.Scrape escalope with flour.
2.In a heavy skilllet.,put 6 tablespoons of butter and heat.
3.Add scraped escalopes to it and fry until light brown.
4.Add salt and pepper to it.
5.In a separate pan, heat Calvados.
6.Put heated Calvados in... - 45.1181
1) Drain blackberries from can.
1) In a bowl, sift flour, sugar and salt .
2) In the center of the flour mixture, make a well and add egg and milk.
3) Beat till smooth.
4) Ina pitcher, pour the mixture and leave to stand for 5... - 45.0118
Veal With Mushrooms
1. Beat veal gently to very thin pieces.
2. In a bowl mix flour, salt, and pepper.
3. Sprinkle the mixture over veal.
4. In a 10-inch frying pan heat oil and butter.
5. Saute veal for 3 minutes on each side until golden brown
6. Drain out veal and keep... - 44.9719
Beef Cordon Bleu
1. Place each steak between two sheets of plastic and use a meat hammer or edge of a frying pan to pound and flatten the steaks to 4-inches X 7-inches. This also helps to tenderize the meat.
2. Over each steak, spoon ¼ teaspoon of... - 44.9488
1. Take a large pan and add the tripes into it. Add lots of water to cover the tripes and add the bouquet garni too.
2. Cover the pan with a lid and boil the tripe slowly.
3. Remove the skin of the onions and carrots and peel them thinly. Wash the... - 44.9399
1. In a large mixing bowl add warm water and dissolve yeast in it. Stir well.
2. Let stand for 5 minutes.
3. Scald milk, add sugar, shortening, and salt. Mix well.
4. Let stand until lukewarm (105° to 115°).
5. Add egg, 2 cups flour, and milk... - 44.8952
1) In a saucepan, melt the margarine. If desired, saute 1 tablespoon of chopped onions.
2) Keeping the pan away from the flame, stir in the flour. Cook for 5 minutes till the flour brown slightly making sure not to let it burn.
3) Take the pan off the... - 44.7698
1) Melt the butter and blend in the flour. Add the milk all at once.
2) Cook and stir the mixture till it is thick and bubbly and continue to cook and stir for another 1 minute.
3) Take the mixture off the heat.
4) Add the onion, ham and mustard. Blend... - 44.6937
1) In a saucepan, melt butter and flour together.
2) Pour in milk and stir.
3) Place over heat to boil for thick consistency. Set aside to cool.
4) Use a wire sieve to press cheese, by removing most of the rind.
5) Fold in egg yolk and cheese to the... - 44.6624
Pork Cutlets Bordeaux
1) Trim all the fat from the pork cutlets.
2) In a pie plate, slightly beat the egg.
3) Add bread crumbs on wax paper and dip the cutlets into the beaten egg, and then into the crumbs and coat well.
4) Set aside the cutlet for about 20 minutes... - 44.6352
French Toast With Tomato Salsa
1. Whisk the egg with a fork until foamy and place it in a pie plate.
2. Heat a large nonstick frying pan on medium-high heat.
3. Add 1 tablespoon of the oil and evenly coat the bottom.
4. Dip both sides of the bread slices into the whites.
5. Add half... - 44.5764
Raspberry French Toast
Preheat the oven to 250°F.
Spread a thin layer of jam on 1 side of each slice of bread and fold in half to form sandwiches.
In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, orange liqueur, vanilla extract, and salt.
Dip the sandwiches into the egg mixture and... - 44.5452
1) In a bowl, put eggs, milk and water.
2) Add the flour, sugar, a few drops of vanilla and salt.
3) Beat the mixture until creamy and smooth.
4) In a small crepe pan, melt a pat of butter.
5) Over the oan, pour a little of the batter... - 44.5361
Beignets A L' Oriental
1 In a pan, bring milk and butter to a boil and prepare choux pastry.
2 Gradually fold in the sieved flour and beat vigorously until a smooth paste is formed.
3 Cook on very low heat for few minutes.
4 Transfer the mixture to a mixing... - 44.4411
La Mere Poulard's Zucchini Crepes
1) In a food processor, add the zucchini to shred. Alternatively, use a hand grater.
2) Season the zucchini shreds with salt and place in a stainless steel strainer to drain for 30 minutes, tossing occasionally. Discard excess water by... - 44.2489
Tasty Coq Au Vin
Cut the chicken into 8 serving joints.
Cut the bacon into 2.5cm/1in-wide pieces and dunk into boiling water.
Cook for a couple of minutes then drain and pat dry.
(You can omit this step, but you may find yourself with too much fat at the end.) Fry the bacon... - 44.1188
Salmon En Croute
1. Butter each slice of bread.
2. Drain the salmon and mash with the cheese, pepper and dill.
3. Spread this mixture over 2 of the slices of bread.
4. Top with the other half and press firmly together.
5. Beat the egg, milk, salt and... - 44.0914
Nut And Potato Croquettes
1) In a wide bowl, add in riced potatoes, cream, salt, pepper, cayenne, egg yolk, baking powder and pecan nut meats. Mix till all ingredients have become light and well blended.
2) In a small bowl, whisk an egg with some cold water..
3) Shape the... - 44.0512
Veal Cutlet Cordon Bleu
1. Between two sheets of plastic wrap, place veal slice and pound lightly with a meat hammer, flat pan or a rolling pin to flatten it to 1/8-inch thickness. Take care not to tear the piece of meat. Do the same for all the fillets.
2. Season... - 44.0422
Omelette A La Jardiniere
sauté the vegetables in 1 tbsp (15 ml) of butter.
Sprinkle with flour and cook for 2 minutes over low heat.
Pour in all the cream but 2 tbsp (30 ml).
Add the seasoning and cheese; simmer into a thick sauce.
Blend the remaining cream into the eggs.
Heat the... - 43.9816
Chicken Fritters Grand'mere
Sift the flour, salt, herbs, and baking powder together.
Beat the egg yolks until creamy then beat in the milk and sherry.
Slowly beat the flour into the liquid.
Beat the egg whites until they are stiff and fold into the batter.
Fold in the chicken and... - 43.797
1. Peel eggplants and dice flesh.
2. Immediately soak the chopped eggplant in a bowl of salted water to prevent browning.
3. Soak for 30 minutes.
4. In a large skillet, heat half the olive oil.
5. Add onion and tomatoes and sauté... - 43.6696
French Fried Onion Rings In Beer Batter
1) Make 1/2 -inch-thick slices of onion and separate into rings.
2) In a bowl mix flour, baking powder and salt.
3) Add shortening and rub with dry ingredients till resembling fine crumbs.
4) Beat in egg and beer till smooth.
5) With a... - 43.5484
1) In a pan, melt butter and then stir in butter.
2) Boil milk and gently pour in the flour mixture, stirring constantly.
3) Blend in cheese, salt, and pepper until cheese melts.
4) Remove from heat, let it cool, and then stir in egg yolks.
5) Take a... - 43.5384
Sauteed Pompano Amandine
1)Take a plate, place the fillets and season them.
2)Take half and half,dip the fillets in them,and also dredge them in flour.
3)Take a pan, add 2 tablespoons butter and 4 tablespoons oil into the saute pan
4)Add the fish, with the skin side up
5)Brown... - 43.5012
Kidney And Mushroom Croutes
Slightly hollow out the centres of the bread slices, making a 1 cm/1/2 in deep indentation in each one.
Mix together one of the eggs and the milk in a shallow dish.
Put the bread slices in the dish and leave to soak.
Melt 25 g/1 oz of the butter in... - 43.4558
Beau Catcher Fried Chicken
1.In a bowl, mix flour with salt, pepper, thyme, onion, and paprika.
2.Take the chicken and dip it first in buttermilk and tehn soon after in flour mixture.
3.In a shallow baking pan put the melted butter and then roll chicken on it.
4.Arrange the... - 43.4499
Classic French Beef Stroganoff
1. In a frying pan heat 1 tablespoon oil and 1 tablespoon butter.
2. SautÃ© mushrooms in it for 5 minutes until light brown.
3. Add onions and stir fry for another minute.
4. Sprinkle 1/4 teaspoon salt over it.
5. Transfer mushrooms in a bowl.
6.... - 43.447
French Pork Casserole
Preheat oven to 190°C/375°F/Gas Mark 5.
Dice the pork and chop the celery.
Heat the oil in a shallow pan.
Add the pork and celery and cook for 8 to 10 minutes until the meat is lightly browned.
Drain off the excess fat and turn into a large lidded... - 43.4293
Brussels Sprouts A La Lyonnaise
In culinary terms, "lyonnaise" means "cook with onions". This Brussels Sprouts a la Lyonnaise is a great recipe for Brussel Sprouts. This was the only way the kids will have this. Try it out seasoned with pepper. Let me know what you think of it! - 43.4077
Foie De Veau Aux Mangues
1 Slice the liver thinly.
2 Roll them in flour and coat lightly on both sides.
3 In a very hot frying pan,add half the butter and cook the liver for a few minutes on each side.
4 Transfer to a plate and keep aside.
5 In the same frying... - 43.3673
Crepes De Haricots Verts
1. String the beans.
2. In a pan of boiling salted water, cook the beans for 5-10 minutes or until tender.
3. Drain them and then rinse with cold water. Drain again and pat dry.
4. In a food processor, puree the beans.
5. In a saucepan,... - 43.2608
French Market Doughnuts
1) Warm oil in a flat bottomed pan (375°F), 1/3 filled with corn oil; 5 minutes prior to frying.
2) Take a large mixing bowl and combine, sugar, salt, evaporated milk, corn oil and warm water, in it.
3) In a separate clean bowl take... - 43.2598
Chocolate Beignets With Sour Cream Dipping Sauce
1. In a large mixing bowl, sift together the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and salt and stir in the sugar until well combined.
2. In a separate glass bowl, whisk together eggs, milk and oil until well blended.
3. Make a well in the center... - 43.1972
Mix the potatoes, egg yolks, butter and seasoning in a large bowl.
Add enough hot milk to make a firm paste and beat well until it is quite smooth.
With floured hands, divide the mixture into even-sized pieces made from about 2 tablespoons of potato.
Set... - 43.1443
Cheese Ham And Almond Croquettes
1) In a bowl, beat the egg whites until firm.
2) Into this, mix in the cheese, ham and almonds.
3) Season to taste with salt and pepper. The mixture should be thick enough to form shapes easily.
4) Now, gently form the paste into small, round... - 42.9456
Whole Wheat Crepes
1. In a bowl, sift plain flour and add to it whole wheat flour. This is the first step for making the batter.
2. Form a well in centre of flour and pour half the milk with salt.
3. Whisk properly for making a smooth mixture.
4. Add eggs and do... - 42.799
Noisettes D' Agneau Arlesienne
1)Bone the lamb.
2)Dust with herbs and the seasoning and roll up.
3)Tighten and secure the strings at 2 cm intervals.
4)Cut between the strings into noisettes
5)Rub with garlic and keep aside.
6)Sprinkle some salt on the Aubergine cubes... - 42.7608
Heat the oil and butter in a frying-pan.
Add the bread and fry for 5 minutes or until crisp and golden brown.
Keep warm on a serving plate in the oven.
Add the steaks to the pan and fry quickly for 2 minutes on each side.
Reduce the heat and fry for a further... - 42.7427
Melt the butter in a saucepan.
Stir in the flour to form a smooth paste, then gradually stir in the milk.
Bring to the boil and cook for 2 to 3 minutes, stirring constantly, or until the sauce thickens.
Stir in the fresh breadcrumbs, lamb, salt and pepper to... - 42.7238
Veal With Artichokes
1. In a large frying pan heat oil and sautÃ© garlic in it.
2. Drain out garlic and discard.
3. Sprinkle salt and pepper over veal.
4. Fry in oil until brown.
5. Mix tomatoes, sherry, and oregano.
6. Add artichoke hearts.
7. Cook over simmering heat... - 42.7149
In the morning, blend the flour with the cream until smooth, then cook over low heat, stirring all the time, until creamy.
Add the curry powder, turmeric, salt and pepper.
Beat with a whisk or a hand beater until the sauce is well blended.
Pour into an... - 42.6763
Ham And Rice Croquettes
1) Combine together the cream of celery soup, ham, rice, onion, green pepper and mustard. Blend well and chill the mixture thoroughly.
2) Shape the chilled mixture into croquettes, using about ¼ cup mixture for 1 croquette.
3) In deep hot fat (at 356... - 42.6366
Fried Trout Grenoble
1. Clean and wash fish thoroughly. Dry with paper towels.
2. Sprinkle half the lemon juice over it. Keep aside for 5 minutes.
3. Sprinkle salt on trout inside and out.
4. Dredge in flour to coat evenly.
5. In a frying pan heat oil.
6. Fry trout for 5... - 42.6161
Cut bacon into thin strips.
Thinly slice mushrooms.
Peel and thinly slice potatoes.
Melt the butter in a skillet, add potatoes and bacon and fry till tender and golden all over.
Add mushrooms and cook for 5 minutes more.
Meanwhile, lightly beat the eggs in a... - 42.5238
Hamburger De Luxe
1.Combine meat, eggs, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, nutmeg, black pepper, onion powder, Bon Appetit and Soy sauce.
2.Put beef flavor base in water and mix until dissolved.
3.Put the dissolved mixture in beef.
4.Make 4-8 patties of meat.
5.Brown the... - 42.4852
Cut the unpeeled tomatoes into quarters.
Place in a heavy metal saucepan with the sugar, butter, onion, bay leaves, celery and basil.
Cover and simmer over low heat for 30 minutes.
Do not add water at any time.
Pass through a food mill or a sieve.
Put back in... - 42.3975
Black Currant Crlpe Tower
1) In a bowl, put black currants and sprinkle sugar over them.
2) To make crepes, in two bowl, separate eggs.
3) Beat yolks with salt and milk, then slowly add flour and blend well.
4) In another bowl, beat egg whites till frothy.
5) Add... - 42.3669
Poulet Aux Peches
Make a white sauce by melting butter, add flour and fry for 2-3 mins.
Add milk and chicken stock, stir and cook until thick.
Add salt, pepper and nutmeg, remove from fire and mix in beaten egg yolks.
In a greased casserole, arrange a layer of potato crisps,... - 42.3453
Crepes De Mais
1. In a pan of boiling water, cook the ears of fresh corn until just tender, for about 5-8 minutes.
2. Drain them and detach kernels from the cob using a sharp knife.
3. Mix flour, baking powder, corn and parsley. Add salt and pepper to taste.
4. Beat... - 42.308
1) In a bowl, wash and clean the rice several times. In a saucepan, boil the rice for 30 minutes with 2 quarts of boiling water.
2) Remove the saucepan from heat and drain the water. Transfer the rice to the top of a double boiler.
3) In a small bowl,... - 42.3069
Cinnamon Scented French Toast
1. Cut the bread into half for convenience.
2. Take a small bowl, whisk together the milk, egg whites, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
3. Pour into a 9 X 13-inch baking dish.
4. Nipping the pieces of the bread, soak it in the milk mixture for a few minutes.
5.... - 42.2066
Coq Au Vin
Wipe chicken pieces with damp cloth, and pat dry.
Heat brandy, pour over chicken pieces and flame.
Combine flour with salt and pepper.
When flame dies down, roll chicken pieces in flour.
Melt butter or margarine in skillet, add chicken and cook over medium... - 42.1344
Amberjack With Provencal Sauce
Saute first 4 ingredients in margarine in a skillet over medium-high heat until tender.
Stir in crushed tomatoes and tomato sauce.
Cook, uncovered, over low heat 30 minutes or until thickened.
Remove and discard bay leaf.
Stir in 2 tablespoons parsley, 1/4... - 42.0862
Green Beans With French-fried Onion
A nice Green Beans With French-fried Onion recipe is something that you don't come across everyday. Luckily, you've stumbled on this page. If you have 30 minutes than you can easily prepare Green Beans With French-fried Onion. Green Beans With French-fried... - 41.7871