- » French Duck
French Duck Recipes
Enjoy our collection of French Duck recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for French Duck recipes.
Crispy Duck Legs - French Style
Robin gets an authentic roasted duck leg recipe from a local French farmer which she demonstrates in the video. It is for all duck lovers who are looking for a nice crispy result as opposed to a greasy one. Try it today, very simple and easy to follow. - 123.034
French Duck A La Presse
Look at this impressive video that demonstrates an excellent traditional French duck a la presse recipe. The recipe serves duck parts in a sauce made with its blood and bone marrow, which is extracted with a press. Check out this video for an ultimate... - 117.564
Torchon De Foie Gras
1. Crumble and soak the foie gras in the milk for 10 minutes.
2. In a pan take pomegranate juice and sugar. Place over the stove and reduce to half.
3. Meanwhile boil water in a pot.
4. Take out the foie gras from the milk and crumble... - 94.9578
Slow Roasted Duck With Orange Sauce
Now this may sound like a dish from the seventies but this duck recipe is timeless. Duck deserves better treatment and a better reputation than it often gets. A gorgeous dish of succulent well done meat and a velvety citrus sauce that tastes like... - 90.5292
Duck Confit Part 2 - Sauce
If you have already roasted and cured the duck legs for duck confit and want to know how to finish the dish to serve it like a Michelin star restaurant does, follow this video by chef John as he teaches you how to make this French classic an irresistible... - 84.9505
Duck Skin And Green Garlic Home-fried Potatoes
If you have duck skin left over from preparing roast duck or confit, then this recipe for duck fat fried potatoes makes a perfect side to serve with it. The only challenging part of this recipe is finding duck skin, the remaining part of the recipe is a... - 80.9781
Duck Confit Part 1 - Roast
For those ambitious home cooks who are trying to make Duck confit at home, watch this video by Chef John as he teaches you to prepare and roast the duck legs in the perfect way so that the duck is succulent and fragrant encased in crispy and crunchy skin. Its... - 80.277
Duck A L Orange
1) Preheat your oven to 220°C / 425°F / Gas 7.
2) Prepare the ducks by removing extra fat from the body. Put orange rind inside the cavities and season according to your taste.
3) Take a baking dish, and place the ducks as... - 46.9264
1. Using moist paper towels, clean the quartered ducklings and season with salt and pepper. Prepare a marinade by mixing the ingredients in a large bowl. Coat the ducklings well with marinade, cover using a foil and allow to refrigerate... - 46.2797
1. Preheat oven to 475 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Season the duck by rubbing salt, pepper and garlic.
3. Slice olives.
4. Peel tomatoes and cut into quarters.
5. Into a soaked Romertopf, place the seasoned meat and add olives,
6. Add olives... - 46.2706
Duck Breasts With Onion And Cranberry Confit
ONION AND CRANBERRY CONFIT In a pan, heat the butter and saute the onions.
Add the cranberries, apple juice, maple syrup, apple jelly and raspberry vinegar.
Let simmer over medium heat for approximately 12 to 15 minutes; keep warm.
PORTO SAUCE In a small pan,... - 45.9182
Duck Breasts En Croute
1. Roast the ducks at 400°F for about 45 to 60 minutes. Once done, keep them aside to cool.
2. Take a pan and sauté the bacon, onions, duck livers, and orange rind in the butter.
3. Add some olives and brandy. Let this mixture cook for... - 45.8187
1. Preheat oven moderate to 350° F.
2. Cut vegetables thickly.
3. Chop the bacon roughly.
4. In a large saucepan heat fat.
5. Stir fry vegetables and bacon in it until lightly brown.
6. Mix grates orange rind, bayleaf, winter savory... - 45.6757
Duck With Orange Sauce
1. Preheat oven to 425°F.
2. Clean duck and discard giblets.
3. Rub salt and pepper in the cavity.
4. Tie the opening.
5. Scald with boiling water to drain out fat during cooking.
6. With a knife make small slits in thigh, back, and... - 44.5371
Cold Duck Souffle
To make cream sauce:
1. Into a small pan put milk with sliced onion and carrot, peppercorns, mace, herbs and cloves and heat slowly for 20 minutes.
2. In another pan melt butter, stir in flour, strain on milk and bring to the boil, stirring... - 44.5225
1. Mince livers, pork or veal, fat bacon, finely chopped onions and crushed garlic together.
2. In a bowl mix with breadcrumbs, egg beaten with milk, chopped herbs, orange rind and brandy (or sherry) and add seasoning and mace.
3. With... - 44.5044
Duck Breast With A Port Sauce Spinach And Pommes Dauphinoise
1) Preheat the oven to 190C/170C fan/gas.
2) Nicely boil the potatoes for 5 minutes, then drain well.
3) Butter the 4 x 200ml ramekins.
4) Combine the creams, nutmeg, garlic and seasoning with 1/2 cheese. Arrange the potatoes in the... - 44.2103
1. Clean the duck cavity and wipe with paper toweling
2. Wash the duck liver and reserve.
3. Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C or Gas No. 6)
4. Place the duck in a roasting pan and smear the surface with butter.
5. Roast it in the... - 44.0868
Remove and discard the duck fat and cut the meat into thin strips.
Pour over half the brandy and leave to marinate for 1 hour.
Mix together the veal, pork, eggs, salt and pepper to taste, garlic and the remaining brandy.
Melt the butter in a frying pan.
Add... - 44.0133
Duck Pate is a yummy and exquisite French appetizer. There is not a better dish to start your dinner with! Here is a good Duck Pate recipe! - 43.9303
Wild Duck And Quail Pate
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Pull out the skin and de-bone the duck breasts and keep aside the breasts.
3. Discard rest of the meat from the carcasses, remove the skin and add meat to a food processor with steel blade.
3. Pull out the... - 43.8789
Roast Duck French Style
Rub the duck inside with salt and marjoram.
Coarsely chop the olives and anchovy fillets.
Peel and core the apple and cut into slices.
Soak the white bread in water, squeeze dry and mix with the olives, anchovies, apple slices and eggs.
Stuff the neck end of... - 42.9916
Duck With Orange
Sprinkle the duckling inside and out with salt and pepper.
Peel the zest from the orange and cut in thin strips.
Discard the pith then divide the orange in segments.
Put the segments in the body cavity of the duckling.
Put in a meat tin and prick the entire... - 42.8151
Roxanne Chan's "pacific Rim Duck Salad"
Lightly brush duck breast with the oil.
Combine salt, pepper and 5 spice powder and pat onto duck breast to adhere.
Broil on an oiled broiler pan 5-8 minutes, turning once or until medium-rare.
In a small saucepan combine the cranberry juice, red... - 42.4984
Duck A 'l'orange
Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
Place the duck in a roasting pan.
Season well with salt and pepper, and bake for 10 minutes.
Reduce the temperature of the oven to 325°F (160°C) and bake for 1 hour.
In a saucepan, mix together the orange marmalade,... - 42.4153
Prick the skin of the duck all over.
Put the breadcrumbs in a mixing bowl and pour over 4 tablespoons of the cider.
Squeeze with your hand so the breadcrumbs are completely moistened.
Melt the butter with the oil in a saucepan.
Add the apples and celery and... - 42.2599
Confit Of Duck
Rinse the ducks and pat dry.
Combine the salt, pepper, herbs, and spices in a bowl.
Coat each piece of duck in the mixture and lay flat in a dish, sprinkling the remainder of the salt mixture on top.
Refrigerate for at least 2 hours (even better, up to 24... - 39.5803
Duck Confit With Potato Pancakes
Preheat the oven to 300°F (150°C).
Bake the duck confit on a cookie sheet for 20 to 25 minutes.
In a large bowl, mix together the onion, potatoes and seasonings.
Form several small pancakes.
Heat the oil in a frying pan and cook the pancakes on each side... - 38.5771
Confit Of Duck And Mushroom
1) Take out pieces of confit from the container and peel off as much flesh as possible. Chop the flesh in small pieces.
2) Take a frying pan and heat 4 tbsp of duck fat. Stir in garlic and mushrooms and saute for about 2-3 minutes.
3)... - 36.8998
Duck Leg Confit With Onion Puree
ONION PUREE WITH WILD FRUIT In a pan, heat the oil and butter; add the onions and saute until golden.
Add the vinegar, maple syrup and the wild fruit jam; let simmer over medium heat until dry.
Remove from the heat and let cool.
DUCK Grill the duck legs on... - 36.7946
Duck A L'orange
1. Season duck with black pepper and place rosemary, thyme and garlic in cavity. Pierce skin of duck several times with a fork and brush with oil. Place duck on a wire rack set in a heatproof baking dish and bake at 180°C/350°F/Gas 4 for 1 hour or until... - 34.4764
Duck Liver Pate
Courtesy of the book Health is Wealth by Andrea Beaman - 32.485
Duck Confit With Turnips
1. Preheat the oven to 375° In a saucepan, combine the stock, wine, garlic, orange zest and bay leaves and bring to a boil. Reduce to 2 cups over high heat, 30 minutes.
2. Add the reduction to a large roasting pan. Arrange the duck in the pan skin side up.... - 31.68
Truss the duck, wrap it up in the sliced fat green bacon, and brown all over in butter or fat.
Then add finely diced carrot, the whole onions, the bunch of mixed herbs and some pepper.
Add enough stock to come to just about halfway up the bird.
Simmer it over... - 30.0708
Papillote Baked Duck Breast Fillet
Peel and cut the onions into thin slices, place them in the papillotes, place the lid on and pre-cook for 2 minutes in the microwave.
Remove the fat from the duck breast and cut into thin slices.
Place the duck breast over the onions, scatter the grapes... - 25.1434
French Duck Recipes By Category