- » French Doughnut
French Doughnut Recipes
Enjoy our collection of French Doughnut recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for French Doughnut recipes.
Deep Fried French Doughnut
If you are looking for a recipe that will yield a yummy dish that can be served as a dessert, snack or even a side dish, this you must watch this video. Learn to make the perfect French doughnuts that will leave everyone asking for more! - 88.8591
French Market Doughnuts
French Market Doughnuts is one of the most relished snacks in our family cookbook. These doughnuts are a great option to satisfy those sweet cravings. Prepared with evaporated milk, this recipe does require a little effort, but the final result is definitely... - 47.051
In large mixer bowl combine 1 3/4 cups of the flour, the yeast, and nutmeg.
In saucepan heat milk, sugar, oil, and salt just till warm, stirring occasionally.
Add to yeast mixture; add egg.
Beat at low speed of electric mixer for 1/2 minute, scraping sides of... - 44.7788
1. Heat the oil to 375° F before frying.
2. Add yeast of water to soften it. Mix to a smooth mixture.
3. Mix milk with nutmeg, salt, oil, and sugar in a large bowl. Stirring continuously, add yeast mixture.
4. Add eggs and beat... - 44.5225
French Market Doughnuts
1) Warm oil in a flat bottomed pan (375°F), 1/3 filled with corn oil; 5 minutes prior to frying.
2) Take a large mixing bowl and combine, sugar, salt, evaporated milk, corn oil and warm water, in it.
3) In a separate clean bowl take... - 43.2598
In mixing bowl mix 1 1/2 cups flour, yeast, and nutmeg.
Heat milk, granulated sugar, oil, and 3/4 teaspoon salt just till warm (115-120°).
Add to dry mixture; add egg.
Beat at low speed of electric mixer for 1/2 minute, scraping bowl constantly.
Beat 3... - 39.0772
Beaten French Doughnuts
Place the water, salt and butter in a saucepan and bring to a boil.
Stir until butter is melted.
Add the flour and stir until smooth.
Place in a large bowl and cool slightly.
Beat in eggs, one at a time, then beat for 5 minutes.
Cover and refrigerate for 2... - 38.837
French Doughnuts Or Spritz Krapfen
1) In a saucepan boil 2 cups of water and dissolve butter in it.
2) Stir in flour, sugar and baking powder.
3) Add grated lemon rind.
4) Take off from heat and stir well.
5) Beat in one egg at a time, mixing after each addition.
6) In a pastry bag... - 37.955
In large mixer bowl combine 1 1/2cups of the flour, yeast, and nutmeg.
In saucepan heat milk, sugar, oil, and 3/4 teaspoon salt just till warm (115-120°).
Add to dry mixture in bowl; add egg.
Beat at low speed with electric mixer for 1/2 minute, scraping... - 37.8724
Place salt, butter, and 1 cup water in a large saucepan over low heat until butter is melted.
Remove from heat.
Add flour gradually, stirring constantly until mixture is smooth.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Cover dough and... - 33.2378
Classic French Doughnuts
1. Set a deep fat kettle on a warm, not hot, part of the range. Fill it half full of fat. Let it slowly heat to 365° F. or hot enough to brown a 1-inch cube of bread in 60 seconds.
2. Sift together the flour and baking powder.
3. Combine the egg, sugar,... - 29.328
French Doughnut Recipes By Category