- » French Dinner
French Dinner Recipes
Enjoy our collection of French Dinner recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for French Dinner recipes.
French Onion Soup For Dinner
There is nothing quite like classic onion soup cooked in the French style. Chef Todd Mohr teaches you how to whip up yummy French style onion soup at home in seconds. Delicious and creamy, there could be no better way to appease your hungry tummy on starved... - 106.867
Steak Au Poivre Dinner
Dampen potato[es]; sprinkle with salt.
Prick with fork to allow steam to escape.
Place potato[es] on 7 1/2" plate [two 7 1/2" plates].
Microwave uncovered on high (550 watts) until almost tender, 3 to 3 1/2 min [6 to 7 min].
Brush browning sauce over both... - 45.6094
Whole Wheat Dinner Rolls With Sesame
Dissolve yeast and sugar in warm water in a large bowl; let stand 5 minutes.
Add 1 cup whole wheat flour, stirring well.
Let stand in a warm place (85°), free from drafts, 10 minutes. (Bubbles will appear on surface.)
Add remaining 1/2 cup whole wheat flour,... - 44.5806
Chicken Dinner Crepes
Saute the mushrooms in a bit of butter or oil, and set aside.
Saute the green beans just until hot.
Add the green pepper and tomato, and saute until all is tender.
Add the chicken and the mushrooms, and blend in the bechamel sauce.
Add salt and pepper.
Fill... - 43.5798
French Hunter's Dinner
1. Pre heat an oven at 175 C (350 F).
2. Grease 2 casseroles with butter and keep aside.
3. In a medium sized skillet, saute bacon and ham till evenly browned.
4. In a medium sized bowl, combine all the ingredients along with ham and... - 42.0539
Kettle Veal Dinner
1. Trim the fat from off the veal and cut into cubes an inch in dimension; In a Dutch oven, heat butter and brown the veal in it
2. Add two cups of water, thyme, salt, bay leaf, pepper and chicken broth to it and allow to boil; cover and simmer for an... - 41.9977
Quick Frank Kraut Dinner
1. Preheat oven to 375° Fahrenheit.
2. Diagonally slash frankfurters at 1 inch interval; keep aside.
3. In a saucepan, take cheese soup and gradually stir in milk to blend well.
4. Stir in caraway seed and mustard.
5. Add sauerkraut; cook with... - 40.3931
Chicken With French Green Beans Dinner
In a small bowl combine bread crumbs and 2 tablespoons soy sauce.
Stir to coat crumbs evenly.
Microwave green beans in their packages at High 2 to 3 minutes, or until package is flexible.
Drain any excess water.
Combine beans, almonds and remaining soy sauce... - 38.3016
Try out the easy-to-make Heidelberg Dinner recipe. Enjoy the delicious barbecued Heidelberg Dinner and let us know how you much liked it! - 36.2588
French Bistro Dinner- Fit Foodie
Graziella prepares a typical French Bistro dinner, Fit- Foodie style! Hanger steak with shallot and red wine sauce, potatoes and green beans. C'est tres bon! - 0
Do You Dare Date Night Dinner / Puff Pastry With Ham & Mushrooms
Do You Dare Date Night Dinner / Puff Pastry with Ham & Mushrooms
Want to treat your special someone to an incredible Date Night Dinner? This simple and easy main dish is just what you need! Beautiful to look at, delicious to taste and easy enough for a... - 0
French Dinner Recipes By Category