- » French Custard Pie
French Custard Pie Recipes
Enjoy our collection of French Custard Pie recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for French Custard Pie recipes.
Classic Custard Pie
Custard pies are simply luscious. The completely blended eggs give the perfect softness, and the combination of the condensed milk, water, salt and vanilla gives the custard pies a luscious taste. - 38.7591
Sweet Custard Pie
Line pie pan with pastry rolled 1/8 inch thick; brush with small amount of slightly beaten white from 1 egg.
Add white to remaining eggs; beat slightly.
Scald milk; pour over combined eggs, sugar, salt, nutmeg, and vanilla.
Mix well and pour into pastry.
Bake... - 38.1977
French Custard Apple Pie
1. Gently fit pastry into a 9-inch pie pan. Fold under any excess pastry at rim and decoratively flute edge.
2. Peel apples, cut into quarters, and core. Arrange fruit in a single layer in pastry.
3. Bake on the bottom rack of a 350° oven for 30 minutes.
4.... - 34.0159
You May Also Like!
Blend half and half, sugar, eggs, lemon zest, and salt until smooth.
Pour into pie shell.
Preheat oven to 425°F.
Bake 15 minutes; reduce heat to 350°F.
Bake 25 to 35 minutes, or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
Chill and serve topped with... - 37.3984
Coffee Parfait Pie
This Coffee Parfait Pie makes a dreamy dessert ! Indulge in the utterly delicious coffee ice cream filled pastry topped with chocolate syrup and garnished with crunchy pecans after dinner tonight and tell me if you like it !Your suggestions for the Coffee... - 40.1733
1. Prepare piecrust mix as label directs for 1-crust pie; use to line 9-inch pie plate. Spread piecrust with butter or margarine. Refrigerate while preparing filling.
2. Preheat oven to 425°F. In 3-quart saucepan over medium-low heat, cook bacon until... - 28.7182
French Pastry Pie Crust
1. Use a medium size work bowl.
2. Sift flour, measure and sift again together with salt.
3. Make a well in the flour and add the softened butter cut into small cubes.
4. Using your finger tips, rub the butter into the flour until it resembles... - 39.3712
French Sweet Cherry Flan
Cut cherries in half and mix with 1/3 cup sugar and Kirsch.
Prepare Rich Flan Pastry and fit into a 10-inch flan ring or deep pie pan, building the edge high.
Bake at 400F for 15 minutes or until edges are golden.
Leftover pastry may be baked in... - 39.2241
French Lemon Pie
1) In a clean bowl, beat eggs until foamy and light lemon in colour.
2) Fold in sugar and cream in the beaten eggs.
3) Add in lemon juice and mix well.
4) Spoon the egg mixture into pie shell.
5) Bake in the moderate (375°F) oven for 15 minutes or... - 37.1871
French Cream Coconut Pie
1. Collect and measure all the required ingredients.
2. In a small saucepan, heat the 1 pint milk to scalding point.
3. Prepare a double boiler by placing a saucepan filled with 3 inches of water over a medium low flame.
4. In a bowl... - 46.6767
French Fruit Pie
1) In a saucepan, beat together sugar and egg yolk.
2) Stir milk in the yolk mixture.
3) Heat the yolk mixture, until thick but do not boil.
4) Mix the extract in the yolk mixture.
5) Pour the yolk mixture in the pie shell and coat thinly.
6) Spread... - 45.6292
Classic French Fruit Pie
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) In a blender, place butter and cheese, and process until creamy.
3) Fold the flour, in the cheese mixture.
4) Using hands, knead the mixture for 2 minutes.
5) Cover the bowl and place it in refrigerator until... - 46.7525
Well butter a pie-dish.
Melt 5 oz butter in a saucepan, add the flour and stir over the heat until well cooked but not coloured.
Add the milk; beat well until smooth.
Reheat, stirring continuously until the mixture thickens and comes away from the sides of... - 32.0217
French Custard Pie Recipes By Category