- » French Curry
French Curry Recipes
Enjoy our collection of French Curry recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for French Curry recipes.
1) In a saucepan, place the wine, water, peppercorns, and bay leaf.
2) Bring to a boil.
3) Reduce the heat and add the salt cod.
4) Simmer until the fish is cooked well for about 10 minutes.
5) Remove the fish from the liquid and cool to room... - 48.9743
Cod Fish Feroce
1) In a skillet, pour 1 cup water.
2) Add wine, bay leaves, peppercorns, and thyme to the water and bring to boil.
3) Reduce the heat and add the cod.
4) Simmer covered for 12 to 15 minutes until the fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
5)... - 47.5985
1) Take a frying pan and heat butter in it.
2) Sauté the onions before adding spinach and seasoning with salt and pepper.
3) Take a saucepan and boil water in it.
4) Add a teaspoon of vinegar and ½ a teaspoon of salt to it.
5) Take a saucer and break... - 44.4136
Game Hens French-style
Heat oven to 350 degrees.
Grease a shallow roasting pan just large enough to hold the birds.
Sprinkle insides of hens with salt and pepper.
Fold wings under and tie legs close to bodies.
Heat part of butter in heavy skillet and brown 2 or 3 of the... - 44.0393
1) In butter, sauté the shallots and garlic till they have turned golden.
2) Add the bay leaf, wine, thyme and mussels, cover and closely cook the ingredients together.
3) To cook the mussels evenly, agitate the pan as much as required.
4) Add the... - 41.0424
Peel raw potatoes and cut into rounds.
Put in a covered pan a layer of half of the salt pork, some of the parsley, and some of the garlic; cover with a layer of potatoes, salt, and pepper, then fish broken up into large flakes, salt, and pepper.
Cover with... - 39.111
Peel potatoes, dice, and boil in lightly salted water until done.
Pour off water and mash potatoes while still warm.
In pot, preferably top part of a double boiler, mix into this mash 1/4 cup of the butter and the consomme, and season with salt and pepper,... - 38.4156
Coquilles St Jacques Au Bleu
1) Scramble the cheese in a pan and add the shallots and wine. Bring the mixture to a boil
2) Add scallops to the mixture in the pan. Cover and allow to steam for some minutes. Ensure that the scallops are not overcooked.
3) Drain the scallops and then... - 36.5818
Peel potatoes and slice into 1/2-inch rounds.
Cook over low heat in the melted butter until they begin to be tender, adding some of the consomme as may become necessary.
Put potatoes and remaining consomme in buttered 1-quart baking dish; sprinkle with salt... - 34.4286
Boeuf Saute Bordelaise
1) In a large bowl, add ground chuck, ground-beef seasoning mix and a tablespoon of dry red wine. Mix well. Shape the mixture into 4 oval patties.
2) In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Saute the beef patties for about 4 minutes on each... - 33.6646
Simple Choucroute Garnie
Arrange bacon in bottom of large saucepan or deep skillet.
Top with sauerkraut and pork chops.
Combine remaining ingredients and pour over chops.
Cover and simmer for about 1 hour. - 32.7616
Peel potatoes and boil until almost tender.
Slice potatoes into 1/4 inch rounds.
Saute onion in butter; add potatoes and salt pork, and let brown without burning, turning from time to time.
Season with salt and pepper.
Serve immediately. - 31.0051
French Curry Recipes By Category