- » French Cruller
French Cruller Recipes
Enjoy our collection of french cruller recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for french cruller recipes.
French Crullers And Beignets
Make Crullers: With shortening, grease one side of foil circles very well.
In heavy, 2-1/2-quart saucepan, combine sugar, salt, butter, and 1 cup water.
Bring to boiling; butter will melt.
Remove from heat.
Quickly add flour all at once; beat with wooden... - 40.806
Christmas Crullers is a delicious dish. This is my children's favorite dish and I often donâ€™t wait till Christmas to make these wonderful Christmas Crullers. You donâ€™t have to either! - 37.5546
Beat the eggs and sugar together until very light.
Stir in the melted butter, cardamom, and lemon rind.
Next add the cream and flour.
The dough will be quite buttery and easy to handle.
Roll out the dough thin, about 14 inch.
Cut it with a pastry cutter or... - 42.3525
1. In a large mixing bowl, mix 2 cups flour and yeast.
2. In a saucepan, mix milk, sugar, 1/4 cup Crisco and salt; heat and stir until just warm to melt Crisco.
3. Add the milk mixture to the flour mixture and add eggs.
4. Using an electric... - 42.3801
1. In a saucepan, add the squash roughly cut into medium size pieces and cover with water.
2. Boil the squash until very tender.
3. Drain and leave to cool.
4. When the squash is cool, puree in a blender or press though a strainer to get... - 41.4605
French Cruller Recipes By Category