- » French Country
French Country Recipes
Enjoy our collection of French Country recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for French Country recipes.
Slow-cooked Chicken With 40 Garlic Cloves
Discover how sweet garlic can be as Wegmans Executive Chef Russell Ferguson puts this hearty, family-friendly dish together. It's an ideal meal for the cold weather that will make your kitchen smell amazing as it cooks throughout the day. - 118.052
French Country Ratatouille
Eggplant and Ratatouille are synonymous and the more the color and flavor in it the delicious it is. Check out chef Maryann showing how to make simple ratatouille with eggplants, vegetables and seasonings. Great with chicken or fish hot or cold! - 96.5607
French Country Chicken
Confused about what culinary delight to serve at the upcoming dinner party? Then watch this video and learn to cook a yummy chicken that everyone is bound to love! - 81.6882
French Country Pate
1) Heat the oven to 160°C.325°F. Gas Mark 3.
2) Grease a 1 kg/2 lb loaf tin.
3) Stretch the bacon rashers with a knife, and line them on base and sides of the loaf tin.
4) In a large bowl, mince together the pig liver, chicken liver... - 44.848
French Country Pate
1. Preheat the oven to 190°C / 375°F / Gas Mark 5.
2. In frying pan melt the butter and sauté the onions and garlic gently for a few minutes such that they are tender and golden, transfer to a bowl and keep aside.
3. To the bowl add... - 43.9631
French Country Vegetable Soup
Place butter in a 3 quart casserole or soup tureen.
Microwave, uncovered, on HIGH (100%) for 30 seconds.
Stir in green onions, onion, celery, and carrot.
Cover with a lid or plastic wrap.
Microwave on HIGH (100%) for 10 minutes, stirring after 5 minutes.
Mix... - 43.1837
French Country Style Pork Chops
Cut carrots, turnips, celery, and leeks into 1 1/2-inch-long julienne strips.
Combine with next 7 ingredients in large heavy kettle.
Add consomme; bring to a boil.
Simmer, covered, for 5 minutes.
Put pork chops on top of vegetables.
Cover and simmer for about... - 41.4365
French Country-style Meat Loaf
Using a large frying pan over medium heat, saute onion in 2 tablespoons of the butter until limp; add mushrooms and remaining 1 tablespoon butter and saute just until butter-coated (about 1 minute).
Add brandy or Sherry and simmer 1 minute; let cool.Place in... - 40.4116
French Country Round
This French Country Round is an irresistible mouth-watering recipe. Enjoy this French Country Round dish with your loved ones in the coming weekend party! - 39.7458
French Country Cassoulet
In a 4-quart Dutch oven combine beans and 8 cups water.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
Simmer, uncovered, for 2 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Cover and let stand for 1 hour.
Drain and rinse beans.
Trim fat from meat.
Cut meat into 1-inch... - 37.9418
French Country Meatloaf
1. Preheat oven to 350°F (160°C).
2. In a large bowl, combine beef, veal, pork, onion, parsley, green onions, basil, mustard, salt, pepper and hot pepper sauce.
3. Combine eggs, breadcrumbs and cream; stir into mixture.
4. Lay six bacon slices side by side... - 35.7715
French Country Onion Soup
1. In nonstick 12-inch skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Add onions and salt; cook, stirring occasionally, until onions are very tender and begin to caramelize, about 45 minutes. Reduce heat to low; cook, stirring frequently, until onions are deep golden... - 35.4984
French Country Potatoes
1. Preheat oven to 425°F. Spray 1-quart casserole with nonstick cooking spray.
2. In medium nonstick skillet, melt margarine over medium heat; add onion and mushrooms; cook over medium heat until onion is translucent, about 2 minutes. Stir in potatoes,... - 30.5244