- » French Coconut Cake
French Coconut Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of French Coconut Cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for French Coconut Cake recipes.
Pistachio And Coconut Gateau
Put the milk in a bowl and warm in the microwave oven for 30 seconds on HIGH Power.
Add the sugar and yeast and mix with a fork.
Sift the flour and a pinch of salt over a bowl.
Warm in the microwave oven for 20 seconds on HIGH.
Make a well in the center of... - 46.8738
Buche Au Cocoa Lopez
1 For coconut cream: In a bowl, beat together cold creme patissiere, coconut liqueur and cream of coconut.
2 Gradually beat in war melted gelatin.
3 In a bowl, whip the cream until stiff and fold into the mixture.
4 Prepare a gutter mould by... - 45.8584
FOR COCONUT-CUSTARD FILLING:
Beat eggs, flour, and sugar in large bowl.
Place half and half and coconut in heavy large saucepan.
Scrape seeds from vanilla bean into pan; add bean.
Bring to simmer over medium heat, stirring occasionally.
Gradually whisk... - 43.7786
Coconut Veloute Cake
– Preheat oven to 375 °F (190 °C).
– Butter two, 9-inch (22-cm) square cake pans.
– Cream shortening, add sugar, a little at a time, add eggs, one at a time.
– In a bowl sift dry ingredients and add them to first mixture, alternating with... - 40.3153
Cream the butter and brown sugar with the lemon rind and juice.
Add the coconut.
Split the sponge cake across the center.
If not spread with jam, cover the bottom half with a little jam then half the coconut mixture.
Put the two halves together again.
Spread... - 31.6115
1. Dust your work surface with icing sugar and roll out the icing. Cut out 12 small stars. Transfer them to a baking sheet lined with baking parchment or greaseproof paper and leave them to harden for at least 1 hour.
2. Beat the icing sugar in a bowl with 1... - 29.12
Melt 3 tablespoonfuls of butter, and mix in 6 tablespoonfuls of sugar, add 3 tablespoonfuls of some liqueur, 2 egg yolks and then the whites of 2 eggs really stiffly beaten to a firm froth.
Gradually stir in some sifted flour, until you have a very soft... - 22.6627
French Coconut Cake Recipes By Category
French Coconut Cake Dish: