- » French Christmas Dessert
French Christmas Dessert Recipes
Enjoy our collection of french christmas dessert recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for french christmas dessert recipes.
Ever heard about Christmas Crepes? Now, there may not be anything particularly "Christmas" about crepes, but they are a delicious Christmas Eve dessert tradition around Rebecca's house. So if you're looking for a different dessert that your family will enjoy,... - 126.656
Chocolate Yule Log
So, we have Alia making the Yule Log Cake, which is la "Bûche de Noël" in this video. It is a traditional French cake that is only available during Christmas time. It is made of a 'genoise' (a soft sponge cake), filled with a flavored buttercream, and... - 107.885
Merrick Inn's Style French Silk Pie
Make room for some pie in your holiday feast spread with Betty's version of Merrick Inn French silk pie. Simple yet sumptuous, this pie shop classic will just melt-in-your-mouth and make a perfect ending to a delightful dinner meal. Stream the video recipe to... - 101.835
Vanilla Crème Brulee
You might have made many creme brulee recipes over the years, but this one is going to knock it out of the park! The taste is as good as any 5 star restaurant. Served with short breads and berries, it is another great recipe by chef Kevin. Definitely, a worth... - 99.7545
Homemade Harvest Muffin
During the blustery cold months, nothing makes for a more wholesome and satisfying indulgence than harvest muffins. Alice's muffin recipe helps you take the best advantage of fall harvest squashes. These heavenly muffins, loaded with the goodness and health... - 95.3115
Borden Style Magic French Fudge
If you don’t mind forking on gooey, intensely sweet French fudge that always comes overloaded with a decadent frosting, here’s your perfect chance to glut! Betty recreates the magic of Borden’s magical French fudge that is divinely delicious and a... - 95.1602
Sour Cream Cheesecake
This is a very rich and creamy dessert. It just melts in your mouth. Once you taste it, I bet you will be reluctant to share it with others. - 53.648
"brown Bag" French Apple Pie
This Brown Bag Apple Pie is a delicious combination of apples,flour,sugar andlemon juice.It tastes heavenly when served with a big scoop of vanilla ice cream. The perfect combination...must say. - 50.2131
Put the fruit, glace cherries, peel, rum and orange juice in a bowl and mix well.
Leave to soak for about 15 minutes.
Cream the butter and sugar together in another bowl until the mixture is pale and fluffy.
Beat in the eggs, one at a time.
Sift in the flour,... - 48.8671
French Golden Apple Pie
1) To make the Pastry, combine together the flour, salt and sugar and cut in the shortening with the help of a pastry blender, till the mixture looks like coarse meal.
2) Sprinkle cold water, 1 tablespoon at a time, evenly over the surface.
3) Stir well with... - 48.2615
French Almond Cookies
Cream the butter with the sugars.
Beat in the eggs one at a time.
Stir in the honey and almond extract.
Blend in the ground almonds.
Sift the flour with the baking soda.
Add to the almond mixture gradually; mix, then knead with your hands until the flour is... - 47.8861
Gateau Au Chocolate Nancy
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease an 8-inch cake tin.
2) In a bowl, add in butter and melted chocolate. Blend well.
3) Add in the egg yolks to the chocolate mixture.
4) Next, add in the ground almonds and vanilla essence. Blend to... - 47.8305
Steamed Plum Puddings
1. Chop candied peel very fine.
2. In large bowl, combine peel, suet, nuts, raisins, currants, spices, salt, sugar, preserves and bread crumbs.
3. In medium bowl, beat eggs until very thick. Beat in milk.
4. To fruit-spice mixture, add beaten egg mixture,... - 47.4947
1. Preheat oven to 450F.
2. In medium bowl beat 2 eggs.
3. Add 1 tablespoon vanilla, flour, 1 cup milk, and butter to the egg mixture. Stir to get a smooth consistency.
4. Lightly grease a hot 7-inch skillet. In the skillet add 2... - 47.3815
Cream Cheese Tart With Prunes
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. In a medium saucepan mix red wine, water, cinnamon stick, cloves, and prunes.
3. Boil the mixture for 1 minute and simmer for 10 minutes.
4. Keep aside until ready to use.
5. In a large bowl beat cream... - 46.9322
Chocolate Meringue Pie
1.Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2.Bake the pastry after lining it with flan ring.
3.In a saucepan, combine cocoa, sugar, salt, cornflour and flour.
4.Let the ingredients boil.
5.Keep stirring and cook for 1 more minute.
6.Put half the... - 46.7357
Double Chocolate Torte
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) In top of a double boiler, melt the chocolate and butter over hot water. The water should not be boiling. Cool the melted mixture slightly.
3) Add the milk, egg whites, powdered sugar and... - 46.6636
Cocoa Frosted Buche De Noel
Preheat oven to 375°F Grease 15 1/2 x 10 1/2 inch jelly-roll pan; line pan with waxed paper.
Grease waxed paper; set pan aside.
Place flour, baking powder and salt in small bowl; stir to combine.
Beat egg yolks and 2/3 cup granulated sugar in separate small... - 46.1564
Finely chop the figs, candied lemon peel, and dates; in a bowl, pour the rum over them.
Let steep about 2 hours, well covered with foil.
In a bowl, beat the egg whites very light with the sifted powdered sugar.
Add the lemon and orange rind, the pecans, and... - 46.0948
1) In a saucepan, gently sclad the whipping cream over a low heat.
2) In a bowl, beat the egg yolks, sugar and salt together.
3) Gradually stir the scladed cream into the beaten egg mixture.
4) Place in the top of the double boiler over hot water, stir... - 45.4011
French Chocolate Coffee Cake
In large mixer bowl combine 1 1/2 cups of the flour and the yeast.
In saucepan heat 3/4 cup sugar, water, 1/2 cup butter or margarine, 1/3 cup evaporated milk, and salt just till warm (115° to 120°) and butter is almost melted, stirring constantly.
Add to... - 45.0826
Stir together the egg yolks with 1 tablespoon sugar, the salt, and the lemon rind; the mixture should be smooth but not frothy or over-aerated.
Beat the egg whites with the remaining sugar.
Fold the egg yolk mixture into the stiffly beaten whites.
Combine the... - 44.8135
Classic Buche De Noel
Heat oven to 375°.
Line jelly roll pan, 15 1/2 x 10 1/2 x 1 inch, with aluminum foil or waxed paper; grease.
Beat eggs in small mixer bowl on high speed until very thick and lemon colored, about 5 minutes.
Pour eggs into large mixer bowl; gradually beat in 1... - 44.3615
French Silk Pie
This delicious French Silk Pie is from my grandma's cookbook. This compelling French Silk Pie is the Dessert of choice for a winning meal. It is a French kitchen invention. I am sure both of us will be in agreement that this French Silk Pie is truly... - 42.7165
Cranberry Comfort Mousse
1) Take a large mixing bowl and beat egg yolks in it until they turn lemon colored and thick.
2) Pour cranberry juice and continue beating.
3) Now, pour the mixture in a saucepan and add 1/4 cup sugar to it. Stir in Southern Comfort and cook over... - 42.6299
French Lemon Pie
Do take a look at this traditional French Lemon Pie. I am sure you would want to try it for sure.This Lemon Pie will tickle your tangy taste buds.Enjoy!! - 42.2809
1. Dust your work surface with icing sugar and thinly roll out 100 g (3 1/2 oz) of the icing. Use the larger cutter to cut out plenty of star shapes. Cut out the centre of each star with the small cutter and transfer the stars to a lined baking sheet. Leave... - 42.2288
Pots De CrÃ¨me
1. Preheat oven to 325F.
2. In medium saucepan, combine cream and sugar.
3. Place the pan over medium heat and cook, stirring occasionally, until sugar is dissolved.
4. Stir in vanilla after removing the mixture from heat.
5. In medium... - 40.8783
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Assemble the mise en place trays. Butter an 11- by 7-by 2-inch rectangular or oval baking dish with 1 tablespoon of the butter. Sprinkle with 1 tablespoon of the sugar.
2. In a large bowl, beat the eggs and the remaining... - 39.3206
French Apple Pie
1) Preheat the oven to 425°F.
2) In a bowl, place together butter, sugar and flour.
3) Using hands rub the butter mixture until grainy.
4) In a non-stick, baking tray spread the apples.
5) Sprinkle the apples with cinnamon powder.
6)... - 39.2947
1. Dust your work surface with icing sugar and roll out three-quarters of the yellow icing. Cut out stars in both sizes. Roll out a third of the orange icing and cut out more stars. Lightly dampen some of the large yellow stars with water and secure some of... - 39.1085
Bûche De Noël (yule Log) Part 1 Of 2
Preparing the Plain or White Génoise
1. Cover the cooled layer with a clean piece of parchment paper, and then
cover the paper with a clean sheet pan
2. Whisk the eggs, yolks and salt in the bowl of an electric mixer. Add
sugar in a stream... - 38.7199
French Chocolate Truffles
Cut the butter into pieces directly into a heavy saucepan.
Melt over medium-low heat; then turn heat to medium, and when the butter bubbles, stir to mix well.
When the bubbling turns to foam, remove from the heat.
Let stand 5 minutes to settle, then skim any... - 37.5224
Prepare the beaten egg white mixture as for Coconut Macaroons.
Fold the figs, dates, and almonds into the egg white mixture, along with the lemon rind.
With a teaspoon dipped in water, place small dollops of the mixture on the baking wafers; set the wafers on... - 36.0902
1. Arrange plums, cut side down, in a lightly greased 25 cm / 10 in flan dish.
2. Sift flour into a bowl and make a well in the centre. Break eggs into well, add caster sugar and milk and mix to form a smooth batter.
3. Pour batter over plums and bake for 45... - 35.2175
If you haven’t decided what to cook this holiday, then try this mille feuille recipe. The pleasure you would experience in cooking this recipe would make your holiday more delightful. This dessert would be so tasty that the fragrance of it will make... - 34.1126
Baked French Toast
In a shallow bowl, combine egg yolk, water, salt, and vanilla.
Soak bread in mixture, turning at least once.
Let stand until all liquid is absorbed.
Place bread on baking sheet; bake at 350°F.
for 10 to 12 minutes or until lightly browned. - 33.4685
Mash the bananas, mix with the milk and lemon juice till well blended.
Next beat the egg yolks until thick, then beat the egg whites with the sugar till stiff.
Whip the cream till forms firm peaks.
Then mix the banana mixture with beaten yolks, egg whites,... - 32.6851
Fruit And Flowers
1. Place the cake on the plate. Dust your work surface with icing sugar and roll out the icing to a circle, 38 cm (15 inches) across. Lay it over the cake, smooth the icing around the sides and trim off the excess around the base.
2. Pile the fruits up on top... - 30.4231
White Christmas Chocolate Coconut Mousse
Welcome to the SimpleCookingChannel. Things might get pretty simple sometimes but sometimes that's just what a person needs. I hope you like my white Christmas chocolate coconut mousse. - 0
My Love Therapy: Bûche De Noël
1. Preheat oven to 200*C.
2. In a bowl, shift cocoa powder, flour, corn starch and mix using a whisk.
3. In another bowl, combine almond powder, powdered sugar, egg and egg yolks. Mix well and whip well. Cover with a wet cloth.
4. In a... - 0
Episode 140 - Buche De Noel
Merry Christmas and happy holidays one and all! I have been dying to make a Buche de Noel for a really long time and I'm glad I was able to make one for the first time this year. - 0
White Chocolate Coconut Truffles
More truffles for the holiday season, this time with white chocolate!!! And of course, coconut just makes them better. You won't believe how easy they are to make! - 0
Chocolate Mousse By Tarla Dalal
Chocolate Mousse is a dessert made from luscious dark chocolate and the contrasting whipped cream together making it an irresistible dessert. - 0