- » French Christmas
French Christmas Recipes
Enjoy our collection of French Christmas recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for French Christmas recipes.
Christmas Olive Tapenade
Try this Christmas Olive Tapenade this season. It can make a perfect gift too. The vibrant colors of this flavorful tapenade will add joy to your holiday celebrations. Watch this video for the directions to make this exotic dish! - 143.071
Eggnog French Toast
Eggnog. Quite possibly one of the most delicious parts of the Holiday season. Unfortunately most of the time it just sits in the refrigerator… but not anymore people! It’s time for this delicious drink to shine. I love breakfast. I love breakfast so much... - 138.047
Vanilla Crème Brulee
You might have made many creme brulee recipes over the years, but this one is going to knock it out of the park! The taste is as good as any 5 star restaurant. Served with short breads and berries, it is another great recipe by chef Kevin. Definitely, a worth... - 137
Chocolate Yule Log
So, we have Alia making the Yule Log Cake, which is la "Bûche de Noël" in this video. It is a traditional French cake that is only available during Christmas time. It is made of a 'genoise' (a soft sponge cake), filled with a flavored buttercream, and... - 133.452
Ever heard about Christmas Crepes? Now, there may not be anything particularly "Christmas" about crepes, but they are a delicious Christmas Eve dessert tradition around Rebecca's house. So if you're looking for a different dessert that your family will enjoy,... - 128.197
How To Make Christmas Crepes
This is a Christmas special recipe. The crepes are made in a rich and fancy manner. They look so amazing that no can resist. Kids will also enjoy eating these crepes. - 109.257
Merrick Inn's Style French Silk Pie
Make room for some pie in your holiday feast spread with Betty's version of Merrick Inn French silk pie. Simple yet sumptuous, this pie shop classic will just melt-in-your-mouth and make a perfect ending to a delightful dinner meal. Stream the video recipe to... - 101.702
Borden Style Magic French Fudge
If you don’t mind forking on gooey, intensely sweet French fudge that always comes overloaded with a decadent frosting, here’s your perfect chance to glut! Betty recreates the magic of Borden’s magical French fudge that is divinely delicious and a... - 96.8092
Holiday Cheese Platter
A beautiful cheese plate makes a wonderful appetizer for a cocktail party or Christmas dinner. On "cook with Adam", Adam shows one of his versions of creating a Cheese Platter that makes for an elegant gift when you are going to a Christmas party! It’s... - 96.418
Homemade Harvest Muffin
During the blustery cold months, nothing makes for a more wholesome and satisfying indulgence than harvest muffins. Alice's muffin recipe helps you take the best advantage of fall harvest squashes. These heavenly muffins, loaded with the goodness and health... - 95.3291
Sour Cream Cheesecake
This is a very rich and creamy dessert. It just melts in your mouth. Once you taste it, I bet you will be reluctant to share it with others. - 53.5837
"brown Bag" French Apple Pie
This Brown Bag Apple Pie is a delicious combination of apples,flour,sugar andlemon juice.It tastes heavenly when served with a big scoop of vanilla ice cream. The perfect combination...must say. - 51.8461
French Golden Apple Pie
1) To make the Pastry, combine together the flour, salt and sugar and cut in the shortening with the help of a pastry blender, till the mixture looks like coarse meal.
2) Sprinkle cold water, 1 tablespoon at a time, evenly over the surface.
3) Stir well with... - 47.919
Put the fruit, glace cherries, peel, rum and orange juice in a bowl and mix well.
Leave to soak for about 15 minutes.
Cream the butter and sugar together in another bowl until the mixture is pale and fluffy.
Beat in the eggs, one at a time.
Sift in the flour,... - 47.2252
French Onion Soup With Cheese Croutons
1) Peel onions and trim at the ends. Cut onions lengthwise and then cut crosswise forming thin slices.
2) Take a heavy bottomed kettle or Dutch oven and heat the oil and butter in it. Add onions and stir.
3) Reduce heat to medium-low... - 47.1906
Cream Cheese Tart With Prunes
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. In a medium saucepan mix red wine, water, cinnamon stick, cloves, and prunes.
3. Boil the mixture for 1 minute and simmer for 10 minutes.
4. Keep aside until ready to use.
5. In a large bowl beat cream... - 47.1475
Scrambled Eggs Au Gratin
1.Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a saucepan, melt 6 tablespoons of butter.
3. Add in the flour and stir to smooth consistency.
4.Gradually add in 3 cups of milk.
5.Let simmer until sauce thickens.
6.Add in the salt and pepper.Keep... - 47.1388
Chocolate Meringue Pie
1.Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2.Bake the pastry after lining it with flan ring.
3.In a saucepan, combine cocoa, sugar, salt, cornflour and flour.
4.Let the ingredients boil.
5.Keep stirring and cook for 1 more minute.
6.Put half the... - 47.0336
French Almond Cookies
Cream the butter with the sugars.
Beat in the eggs one at a time.
Stir in the honey and almond extract.
Blend in the ground almonds.
Sift the flour with the baking soda.
Add to the almond mixture gradually; mix, then knead with your hands until the flour is... - 46.4947
1. Using moist paper towels, clean the quartered ducklings and season with salt and pepper. Prepare a marinade by mixing the ingredients in a large bowl. Coat the ducklings well with marinade, cover using a foil and allow to refrigerate... - 46.2797
1) Take a medium saucepan and melt butter in it.
2) Add vegetables, sugar and seasonings.
3) Cover and cook over low heat for about 5 minutes or until vegetables become tender.
4) Take 1 quart of boiling water and dissolve bouillon cubes in it.
5) Add... - 46.1635
Orange Oatmeal French Toast
1) Take a small saucepan and combine together brown sugar with cornstarch. Mix nicely.
2) Stir in all the remaining sauce ingredients. Cook over medium heat until the mixture begins to thicken and boil, stirring repeatedly. Set aside and keep warm.
3)... - 46.1523
Christmas French Onion Soup
1. With a slicing knife, slice the onions into thin slices.
2. Separate the rings to form about 3 cupfulls of them.
3. In a pan, add butter.
4. Place the pan on heat and add the onions.
5. Cook the onions for about 10 minutes till they... - 46.098
Double Chocolate Torte
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) In top of a double boiler, melt the chocolate and butter over hot water. The water should not be boiling. Cool the melted mixture slightly.
3) Add the milk, egg whites, powdered sugar and... - 46.0737
Beef 'n Frank Wagon Wheel
1) Pre-heat the oven to 450°F.
2) Take a cookie sheet and line with double layers of foil.
3) In a mixing bowl combine together beef, salt, 1 teaspoon chili powder and 1/3 cup soup. Form 11-inch circles with the mixture and place on the... - 45.8336
Cook onion, mushrooms, and garlic in 3 tablespoons hot oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat 10 minutes, stirring often.
Peel a strip around each potato with a vegetable peeler, if desired.
Place potatoes in a 4 1/2-quart electric slow cooker.
Add... - 45.7407
Gateau Au Chocolate Nancy
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease an 8-inch cake tin.
2) In a bowl, add in butter and melted chocolate. Blend well.
3) Add in the egg yolks to the chocolate mixture.
4) Next, add in the ground almonds and vanilla essence. Blend to... - 45.7398
1. Preheat oven to 450F.
2. In medium bowl beat 2 eggs.
3. Add 1 tablespoon vanilla, flour, 1 cup milk, and butter to the egg mixture. Stir to get a smooth consistency.
4. Lightly grease a hot 7-inch skillet. In the skillet add 2... - 45.6561
Celery can prove to be a wonder ingredient when used properly. The trick to making it tasty is to know just how to do it. This french-braised celery recipe shows you just how with a tried and tested recipe. Enjoy!!. - 45.5989
Steamed Plum Puddings
1. Chop candied peel very fine.
2. In large bowl, combine peel, suet, nuts, raisins, currants, spices, salt, sugar, preserves and bread crumbs.
3. In medium bowl, beat eggs until very thick. Beat in milk.
4. To fruit-spice mixture, add beaten egg mixture,... - 45.5178
1) In a saucepan, gently sclad the whipping cream over a low heat.
2) In a bowl, beat the egg yolks, sugar and salt together.
3) Gradually stir the scladed cream into the beaten egg mixture.
4) Place in the top of the double boiler over hot water, stir... - 45.5075
Beef In Red Wine Sauce
1. In a large frying pan heat oil.
2. Add onions and sautÃ© lightly. Drain out onion from pan.
3. Mix beef cubes and sautÃ© till brown.
4. Sprinkle flour over it and toss.
5. Cook and stir for 2 minutes.
6. Add wine, bouillon, garlic, tomato paste,... - 45.4414
Finely chop the figs, candied lemon peel, and dates; in a bowl, pour the rum over them.
Let steep about 2 hours, well covered with foil.
In a bowl, beat the egg whites very light with the sifted powdered sugar.
Add the lemon and orange rind, the pecans, and... - 45.4109
Saute pork with onion, celery, and garlic until meat is browned and vegetables are soft, stirring occasionally.
Blend in parsley, celery leaves, and seasonings.
Simmer, uncovered, for about 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, line a 10-inch pie pan with half of the... - 45.3801
Classic Coq Au Vin
1) Wash and pat dry the chicken.
2) In seasoned flour, dip the chicken to coat completely.
3) Shake off the excess flour... - 45.2662
Stir together the egg yolks with 1 tablespoon sugar, the salt, and the lemon rind; the mixture should be smooth but not frothy or over-aerated.
Beat the egg whites with the remaining sugar.
Fold the egg yolk mixture into the stiffly beaten whites.
Combine the... - 44.9623
Flank Steak Provencale
1) Using a sharp knife, trim excess fat from steak.
2) Wipe with damp paper towels to clean the surface.
3) Arrange on cutting board.
4) In a bowl mix salad oil, parsley, garlic, salt, lemon juice and pepper.
5) Brush half of mixture... - 44.7967
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Discard the bacon rind and coarsely chop the bacon.
3) Discard the skin and white tubes from the lamb's liver and coarsely chop the lamb liver.
4) Coarsely chop 125 g (1/4 lb) of the chicken liver.
5) In a... - 44.7698
1) Arrange the bottom of salad bowl with lettuce.
2) In a bowl, mix capers with tuna fish.
3) Place the tuna mixture in the center of the lettuce.
4) Spread the beans, pimientos and peas around the fish.
5) Arrange carrots and tomatoes and toss... - 44.6024
French Christmas Recipes By Category