- » French Christmas
French Christmas Recipes
Enjoy our collection of French Christmas recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for French Christmas recipes.
Betty's Elegant French Hot Chocolate ☆
Hot beverages get revamped with this French Hot Chocolate. Try out this exotic treat this winter. This doesn't even look like a drink rather a sumptuous dessert. Have it with a biscotti for the complete experience. Take a look at the video for the exact... - 134.825
Ever heard about Christmas Crepes? Now, there may not be anything particularly "Christmas" about crepes, but they are a delicious Christmas Eve dessert tradition around Rebecca's house. So if you're looking for a different dessert that your family will enjoy,... - 126.656
Eggnog French Toast
Eggnog. Quite possibly one of the most delicious parts of the Holiday season. Unfortunately most of the time it just sits in the refrigerator… but not anymore people! It’s time for this delicious drink to shine. I love breakfast. I love breakfast so much... - 118.866
Christmas Olive Tapenade
Try this Christmas Olive Tapenade this season. It can make a perfect gift too. The vibrant colors of this flavorful tapenade will add joy to your holiday celebrations. Watch this video for the directions to make this exotic dish! - 114.905
How To Make Christmas Crepes
This is a Christmas special recipe. The crepes are made in a rich and fancy manner. They look so amazing that no can resist. Kids will also enjoy eating these crepes. - 112.653
Chocolate Yule Log
So, we have Alia making the Yule Log Cake, which is la "Bûche de Noël" in this video. It is a traditional French cake that is only available during Christmas time. It is made of a 'genoise' (a soft sponge cake), filled with a flavored buttercream, and... - 107.885
Merrick Inn's Style French Silk Pie
Make room for some pie in your holiday feast spread with Betty's version of Merrick Inn French silk pie. Simple yet sumptuous, this pie shop classic will just melt-in-your-mouth and make a perfect ending to a delightful dinner meal. Stream the video recipe to... - 101.835
Vanilla Crème Brulee
You might have made many creme brulee recipes over the years, but this one is going to knock it out of the park! The taste is as good as any 5 star restaurant. Served with short breads and berries, it is another great recipe by chef Kevin. Definitely, a worth... - 99.7545
Holiday Cheese Platter
A beautiful cheese plate makes a wonderful appetizer for a cocktail party or Christmas dinner. On "cook with Adam", Adam shows one of his versions of creating a Cheese Platter that makes for an elegant gift when you are going to a Christmas party! It’s... - 96.4942
Homemade Harvest Muffin
During the blustery cold months, nothing makes for a more wholesome and satisfying indulgence than harvest muffins. Alice's muffin recipe helps you take the best advantage of fall harvest squashes. These heavenly muffins, loaded with the goodness and health... - 95.3115
Borden Style Magic French Fudge
If you don’t mind forking on gooey, intensely sweet French fudge that always comes overloaded with a decadent frosting, here’s your perfect chance to glut! Betty recreates the magic of Borden’s magical French fudge that is divinely delicious and a... - 95.1602
Sour Cream Cheesecake
This is a very rich and creamy dessert. It just melts in your mouth. Once you taste it, I bet you will be reluctant to share it with others. - 53.648
"brown Bag" French Apple Pie
This Brown Bag Apple Pie is a delicious combination of apples,flour,sugar andlemon juice.It tastes heavenly when served with a big scoop of vanilla ice cream. The perfect combination...must say. - 50.2131
French Onion Soup With Cheese Croutons
1) Peel onions and trim at the ends. Cut onions lengthwise and then cut crosswise forming thin slices.
2) Take a heavy bottomed kettle or Dutch oven and heat the oil and butter in it. Add onions and stir.
3) Reduce heat to medium-low... - 49.5502
1) Take a medium saucepan and melt butter in it.
2) Add vegetables, sugar and seasonings.
3) Cover and cook over low heat for about 5 minutes or until vegetables become tender.
4) Take 1 quart of boiling water and dissolve bouillon cubes in it.
5) Add... - 48.879
Put the fruit, glace cherries, peel, rum and orange juice in a bowl and mix well.
Leave to soak for about 15 minutes.
Cream the butter and sugar together in another bowl until the mixture is pale and fluffy.
Beat in the eggs, one at a time.
Sift in the flour,... - 48.8671
French Golden Apple Pie
1) To make the Pastry, combine together the flour, salt and sugar and cut in the shortening with the help of a pastry blender, till the mixture looks like coarse meal.
2) Sprinkle cold water, 1 tablespoon at a time, evenly over the surface.
3) Stir well with... - 48.2615
French Almond Cookies
Cream the butter with the sugars.
Beat in the eggs one at a time.
Stir in the honey and almond extract.
Blend in the ground almonds.
Sift the flour with the baking soda.
Add to the almond mixture gradually; mix, then knead with your hands until the flour is... - 47.8861
Gateau Au Chocolate Nancy
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease an 8-inch cake tin.
2) In a bowl, add in butter and melted chocolate. Blend well.
3) Add in the egg yolks to the chocolate mixture.
4) Next, add in the ground almonds and vanilla essence. Blend to... - 47.8305
Cook onion, mushrooms, and garlic in 3 tablespoons hot oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat 10 minutes, stirring often.
Peel a strip around each potato with a vegetable peeler, if desired.
Place potatoes in a 4 1/2-quart electric slow cooker.
Add... - 47.7911
Saute pork with onion, celery, and garlic until meat is browned and vegetables are soft, stirring occasionally.
Blend in parsley, celery leaves, and seasonings.
Simmer, uncovered, for about 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, line a 10-inch pie pan with half of the... - 47.7737
Steamed Plum Puddings
1. Chop candied peel very fine.
2. In large bowl, combine peel, suet, nuts, raisins, currants, spices, salt, sugar, preserves and bread crumbs.
3. In medium bowl, beat eggs until very thick. Beat in milk.
4. To fruit-spice mixture, add beaten egg mixture,... - 47.4947
1. Preheat oven to 450F.
2. In medium bowl beat 2 eggs.
3. Add 1 tablespoon vanilla, flour, 1 cup milk, and butter to the egg mixture. Stir to get a smooth consistency.
4. Lightly grease a hot 7-inch skillet. In the skillet add 2... - 47.3815
Orange Oatmeal French Toast
1) Take a small saucepan and combine together brown sugar with cornstarch. Mix nicely.
2) Stir in all the remaining sauce ingredients. Cook over medium heat until the mixture begins to thicken and boil, stirring repeatedly. Set aside and keep warm.
3)... - 47.373
Beef 'n Frank Wagon Wheel
1) Pre-heat the oven to 450°F.
2) Take a cookie sheet and line with double layers of foil.
3) In a mixing bowl combine together beef, salt, 1 teaspoon chili powder and 1/3 cup soup. Form 11-inch circles with the mixture and place on the... - 47.3085
Mix yeast with warm water and set aside to soften.
With a mixer, cream the butter, sugar, vanilla, orange peel,and salt until fluffy.
Beat in eggs and yolks, a few at a time, blending well.
Then add yeast and milk and gradually mix in 4 1/2 cups of the flour;... - 47.2445
Celery can prove to be a wonder ingredient when used properly. The trick to making it tasty is to know just how to do it. This french-braised celery recipe shows you just how with a tried and tested recipe. Enjoy!!. - 47.1953
Christmas French Onion Soup
1. With a slicing knife, slice the onions into thin slices.
2. Separate the rings to form about 3 cupfulls of them.
3. In a pan, add butter.
4. Place the pan on heat and add the onions.
5. Cook the onions for about 10 minutes till they... - 47.0629
Cream Cheese Tart With Prunes
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. In a medium saucepan mix red wine, water, cinnamon stick, cloves, and prunes.
3. Boil the mixture for 1 minute and simmer for 10 minutes.
4. Keep aside until ready to use.
5. In a large bowl beat cream... - 46.9322
Chocolate Meringue Pie
1.Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2.Bake the pastry after lining it with flan ring.
3.In a saucepan, combine cocoa, sugar, salt, cornflour and flour.
4.Let the ingredients boil.
5.Keep stirring and cook for 1 more minute.
6.Put half the... - 46.7357
Double Chocolate Torte
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) In top of a double boiler, melt the chocolate and butter over hot water. The water should not be boiling. Cool the melted mixture slightly.
3) Add the milk, egg whites, powdered sugar and... - 46.6636
Holiday Appetizer Quiche
The holiday appetizer quiche is a delightful mini quiche preparation that is served in bite sized pieces. Prepared with a homemade crust with a ham and cheese filling with added green onions, the quiche is oven baked and comes out nice and moist. - 46.4843
Scrambled Eggs Au Gratin
1.Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a saucepan, melt 6 tablespoons of butter.
3. Add in the flour and stir to smooth consistency.
4.Gradually add in 3 cups of milk.
5.Let simmer until sauce thickens.
6.Add in the salt and pepper.Keep... - 46.4618
Cocoa Frosted Buche De Noel
Preheat oven to 375°F Grease 15 1/2 x 10 1/2 inch jelly-roll pan; line pan with waxed paper.
Grease waxed paper; set pan aside.
Place flour, baking powder and salt in small bowl; stir to combine.
Beat egg yolks and 2/3 cup granulated sugar in separate small... - 46.1564
Finely chop the figs, candied lemon peel, and dates; in a bowl, pour the rum over them.
Let steep about 2 hours, well covered with foil.
In a bowl, beat the egg whites very light with the sifted powdered sugar.
Add the lemon and orange rind, the pecans, and... - 46.0948
1. Using moist paper towels, clean the quartered ducklings and season with salt and pepper. Prepare a marinade by mixing the ingredients in a large bowl. Coat the ducklings well with marinade, cover using a foil and allow to refrigerate... - 45.8234
Classic Coq Au Vin
1) Wash and pat dry the chicken.
2) In seasoned flour, dip the chicken to coat completely.
3) Shake off the excess flour... - 45.758
Appease your growling stomach with this impressively delicious recipe for Shrimp Elegante'. Believe, this Shrimp Elegante' doesn't take much of your time, but is appetizingly inviting to indulge your taste-buds! - 45.481
1) In a saucepan, gently sclad the whipping cream over a low heat.
2) In a bowl, beat the egg yolks, sugar and salt together.
3) Gradually stir the scladed cream into the beaten egg mixture.
4) Place in the top of the double boiler over hot water, stir... - 45.4011
Tomato French Onion Soup
Tomato french onion soup is a cheesy consomme cooked soup. Prepared with chopped onions and stewed tomatoes, laced with sherry, the tomato french onion soup is cooked and finished under the broiler with french bread and cheese topping. Served with a melty and... - 45.3916
Double Onion Quiche
Preheat oven to 350°F.
In medium skillet, saute yellow onions in butter, stirring occasionally, about 10 minutes.
Add green onions and cook 5 minutes longer.
Remove from heat and let cool.
In large bowl, whisk eggs until frothy.
Whisk in cream, cheese,... - 45.3823
Beef In Red Wine Sauce
1. In a large frying pan heat oil.
2. Add onions and sautÃ© lightly. Drain out onion from pan.
3. Mix beef cubes and sautÃ© till brown.
4. Sprinkle flour over it and toss.
5. Cook and stir for 2 minutes.
6. Add wine, bouillon, garlic, tomato paste,... - 45.2369
1.Pre-heat the oven to 400°F.
2. In a bowl. beat eggs and salt until foamy.
3. Slowly, add sugar.
4. In an electric mixer,whiz for 15 minutes at high speed or until thick and lemon-colored.
5. Gradually, fold in flour, 2 tablespoons at... - 45.113
French Chocolate Coffee Cake
In large mixer bowl combine 1 1/2 cups of the flour and the yeast.
In saucepan heat 3/4 cup sugar, water, 1/2 cup butter or margarine, 1/3 cup evaporated milk, and salt just till warm (115° to 120°) and butter is almost melted, stirring constantly.
Add to... - 45.0826
Liver With Apples And Onions
Place butter in a 1-quart microwave-proof bowl.
Microwave, uncovered, on HIGH (100%) for 30 seconds or until melted.
Add onion and microwave, uncovered, on HIGH (100%) for 5 minutes or until golden.
Stir in cream; cover and set aside.
Microwave a 10-inch... - 44.882
Stir together the egg yolks with 1 tablespoon sugar, the salt, and the lemon rind; the mixture should be smooth but not frothy or over-aerated.
Beat the egg whites with the remaining sugar.
Fold the egg yolk mixture into the stiffly beaten whites.
Combine the... - 44.8135
Swiss Chicken Quiche
Preheat oven to 425°F.
Bake pastry shell 8 minutes; remove from oven.
Reduce oven temperature to 350"F.
In medium bowl, toss cheese with flour and bouillon; add all remaining ingredients.
Pour into prepared pastry shell.
Bake 40 to 45 minutes or... - 44.6439
Flank Steak Provencale
1) Using a sharp knife, trim excess fat from steak.
2) Wipe with damp paper towels to clean the surface.
3) Arrange on cutting board.
4) In a bowl mix salad oil, parsley, garlic, salt, lemon juice and pepper.
5) Brush half of mixture... - 44.4277
Classic Buche De Noel
Heat oven to 375°.
Line jelly roll pan, 15 1/2 x 10 1/2 x 1 inch, with aluminum foil or waxed paper; grease.
Beat eggs in small mixer bowl on high speed until very thick and lemon colored, about 5 minutes.
Pour eggs into large mixer bowl; gradually beat in 1... - 44.3615
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Discard the bacon rind and coarsely chop the bacon.
3) Discard the skin and white tubes from the lamb's liver and coarsely chop the lamb liver.
4) Coarsely chop 125 g (1/4 lb) of the chicken liver.
5) In a... - 44.3334
1) Arrange the bottom of salad bowl with lettuce.
2) In a bowl, mix capers with tuna fish.
3) Place the tuna mixture in the center of the lettuce.
4) Spread the beans, pimientos and peas around the fish.
5) Arrange carrots and tomatoes and toss... - 44.1568
French Style Pizza Bites
These french style pizzza bites are small bite sized appetizer pizzas. Made with olives, bell pepper and onion slices, these french pizzas are flavored with cheese and garlic. Peppy and easy to make, french style pizza bites does a great job as appetizers for... - 43.4731
Crab & Shrimp Quiche
Place rack in lowest position in oven; preheat oven to 425°F.
Cut 4 slices cheese food into pieces.
In large bowl, toss cheese food pieces, onion and pimiento with flour.
Add remaining ingredients except pastry shell and cheese food slices.
Pour into pastry... - 43.3058
Cheesy Vegetable Crepes
The classic thin pancake is made extra-easy with Bisquick® mix. The veggie filling and cheese make these crepes perfect fare for breakfast, lunch or dinner. - 43.2279
The Ratatouille salad is a delicious combination of traditional ratatouille ingredients like egg plant, tomato, bell peppers. This French appetizer is absolutely divine bringing to life the traditional flavors and tastes right in your kitchen. Entertain in... - 43.0662
1) Keep a large nonstick frying pan over medium heat and add oil.
2) Add apple to the pan and sautÃ© for about 10 minutes.
3) Take off from heat and keep warm.
4) Stir in juice, honey, cinnamon, allspice, and nutmeg to the pan.
5) Cook over... - 43.0111
1) Take a large kettle and combine all ingredients in it.
2) Cover with water and simmer for about 6-8 hours.
3) Strain the broth and allow it to cool.
4) Skim off fat and refrigerate until ready to serve.
5) Serve Beef Consommé cold. - 42.8715
French Silk Pie
This delicious French Silk Pie is from my grandma's cookbook. This compelling French Silk Pie is the Dessert of choice for a winning meal. It is a French kitchen invention. I am sure both of us will be in agreement that this French Silk Pie is truly... - 42.7165
Cranberry Comfort Mousse
1) Take a large mixing bowl and beat egg yolks in it until they turn lemon colored and thick.
2) Pour cranberry juice and continue beating.
3) Now, pour the mixture in a saucepan and add 1/4 cup sugar to it. Stir in Southern Comfort and cook over... - 42.6299
French Buche De Noel
Beat egg yolks with electric mixer till thick and lemon-colored.
Gradually add the first 1/2 cup granulated sugar, beating constantly.
Stir in vanilla.
Beat egg whites till soft peaks form.
Gradually add the second 1/2 cup granulated sugar till... - 42.5156
1. In a medium bowl, beat butter and 1/4 cup sugar with an electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Beat in 1 egg and vanilla until light and fluffy.
2. Add flour mixed with baking powder and salt and beat on low speed until a stiff dough forms,... - 42.3706
1) Take a soup kettle and combine knuckle, chicken, salt, 3 quarts of water, celery, peppercorns, bay leaves, cloves, thyme, cayenne pepper and onion in it.
2) Bring the mixture to a boil. Skim.
3) Cover and simmer for about 4 hours.
4) Stain through... - 42.3705
French Lemon Pie
Do take a look at this traditional French Lemon Pie. I am sure you would want to try it for sure.This Lemon Pie will tickle your tangy taste buds.Enjoy!! - 42.2809
1. Dust your work surface with icing sugar and thinly roll out 100 g (3 1/2 oz) of the icing. Use the larger cutter to cut out plenty of star shapes. Cut out the centre of each star with the small cutter and transfer the stars to a lined baking sheet. Leave... - 42.2288
Apple Cheddar French Toast
Prepare French toast according to package directions.
Place six slices in an ungreased 1 3-in x 9-in x 2-in baking dish.
Top with ham, 2 cups cheese and remaining French toast.
Spread pie filling over top; sprinkle with granola.
Bake, uncovered, at 350° for... - 42.2202
French Breakfast Puffs
Mix flour, 1/2 cup confectioners sugar, baking powder, salt and nutmeg in small mixing bowl.
Combine milk, water, oil and lemon peel in medium saucepan.
Heat to rolling boil over medium-high heat.
Add flour mixture all at once.
Beat with wooden... - 42.107
Pots De CrÃ¨me
1. Preheat oven to 325F.
2. In medium saucepan, combine cream and sugar.
3. Place the pan over medium heat and cook, stirring occasionally, until sugar is dissolved.
4. Stir in vanilla after removing the mixture from heat.
5. In medium... - 40.8783
Are you planning for some special breakfast? This egg champignons recipe will perfectly suit your taste. It is very easy to prepare .It is so delicious that it will add to the enjoyment of your morning. You will be thankful for this egg champignons Recipe. - 40.3351
This ham quiche recipe is a cheesy meat and vegetable quiche. Made with red bell pepper strips, asparagus and fresh slices leeks, the ham is prepared with an egg mix. Creamy and soft, the ham with the vegetables is baked in a prepared pie crust to finish and... - 40.2389
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Assemble the mise en place trays. Butter an 11- by 7-by 2-inch rectangular or oval baking dish with 1 tablespoon of the butter. Sprinkle with 1 tablespoon of the sugar.
2. In a large bowl, beat the eggs and the remaining... - 39.3206
French Apple Pie
1) Preheat the oven to 425°F.
2) In a bowl, place together butter, sugar and flour.
3) Using hands rub the butter mixture until grainy.
4) In a non-stick, baking tray spread the apples.
5) Sprinkle the apples with cinnamon powder.
6)... - 39.2947
1. Dust your work surface with icing sugar and roll out three-quarters of the yellow icing. Cut out stars in both sizes. Roll out a third of the orange icing and cut out more stars. Lightly dampen some of the large yellow stars with water and secure some of... - 39.1085
French Onion Soup
This french onion soup is prepared with au jus gravy mix. Cooked with butter to taste, the rich gravy mix and cheese goes to make this french onion soup memorable. Topped with bread slices with cheese, the french onion soup is broiled and served up toasty and... - 39.0068
1) Take a large mixing bowl and soften the yeast in warm water. Combine 5 eggs, salt, sugar and 2 cups of flour. Knead for about 4 minutes or until smooth. Add remaining flour and knead for another 1 minute.
2) Cover the dough and allow it to rise... - 38.7704
Bûche De Noël (yule Log) Part 1 Of 2
Preparing the Plain or White Génoise
1. Cover the cooled layer with a clean piece of parchment paper, and then
cover the paper with a clean sheet pan
2. Whisk the eggs, yolks and salt in the bowl of an electric mixer. Add
sugar in a stream... - 38.7199
1. Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F/ Gas 4). Arrange the chicken fillets in a baking dish large enough to hold them in a single layer.
2. Heat the olive oil in a frying pan. Add the onion and saute for about 5 minutes or until golden. Stir in the apples and... - 38.1887
French Christmas Cookies
In a mixing bowl, cream sugar and butter.
Add crumbs, walnuts, chips and milk; mix well.
Fill miniature paper baking cups three-fourths full.
Place 1 in.apart on baking sheets.
Bake at 375° for 10-12 minutes.
Cool on wire racks.
Top each cookie with 1/4... - 37.9451
French Pastry Cream
1. In a saucepan, take honey. Warm it over a very low flame.
2. Add egg yolks to it, one at a time and beating it continuously after every addition. This will turn the mixture into creamy yellow.
3. Add pastry flour and continue to beat until... - 37.5611
French Chocolate Truffles
Cut the butter into pieces directly into a heavy saucepan.
Melt over medium-low heat; then turn heat to medium, and when the butter bubbles, stir to mix well.
When the bubbling turns to foam, remove from the heat.
Let stand 5 minutes to settle, then skim any... - 37.5224
Plump biscuits cook on top of hearty hamburger stew. It’s comfort food for a weeknight supper! - 37.3437
French Green Beans With Basil And Orange
Cook beans in a small amount of boiling salted water 4 minutes or until crisp-tender; drain.
Plunge into ice water to stop the cooking process; drain and set aside.
Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat; add onion, and saute until tender.
Add orange... - 36.9533
1) Take a soup kettle and combine all ingredients in it with 4 quarts of water.
2) Bring mixture to a slow boil. Skim broth.
3) Cover and simmer for about 3 hours or until liquid gets reduced by half.
4) Remove bones and strain the broth through a... - 36.2425
Prepare the beaten egg white mixture as for Coconut Macaroons.
Fold the figs, dates, and almonds into the egg white mixture, along with the lemon rind.
With a teaspoon dipped in water, place small dollops of the mixture on the baking wafers; set the wafers on... - 36.0902
Serrano Ham, Brie And Cantaloupe
Put a little butter in a small nonstick skillet on medium heat. When warm, ladle about 1 oz of batter into the pan, swirling around (note that the first one always comes out a little funny, so make it and eat it, or toss it). When it’s ready to flip... - 35.8381
1. In a saucepan combine pork, seasonings, cornstarch and water. Cover and simmer thirty minutes. Uncover and cook ten minutes more. Remove garlic.
2. Preheat oven to hot (425° F.).
3. Line an eight-inch pie pan with pastry; pour in the mixture and cover... - 35.6222
1. Arrange plums, cut side down, in a lightly greased 25 cm / 10 in flan dish.
2. Sift flour into a bowl and make a well in the centre. Break eggs into well, add caster sugar and milk and mix to form a smooth batter.
3. Pour batter over plums and bake for 45... - 35.2175
Fruity French Cakes
Fruity French Cakes is delicious dish made from cheese eggs milk. Specially great for Christmas kids friendly, holiday. - 34.4989
If you haven’t decided what to cook this holiday, then try this mille feuille recipe. The pleasure you would experience in cooking this recipe would make your holiday more delightful. This dessert would be so tasty that the fragrance of it will make... - 34.1126
Saumon Au Four
Preheat oven to 375°F Grease casserole dish with 1 tablespoon butter.
Arrange salmon steaks and artichoke hearts in dish; sprinkle with lemon juice.
Melt remaining 4 tablespoons butter; pour over salmon and artichokes.
Season with salt and pepper.
Spread... - 33.5336
Baked French Toast
In a shallow bowl, combine egg yolk, water, salt, and vanilla.
Soak bread in mixture, turning at least once.
Let stand until all liquid is absorbed.
Place bread on baking sheet; bake at 350°F.
for 10 to 12 minutes or until lightly browned. - 33.4685
Meringue Kisses has a wonderful taste. Meringue Kisses gets its taste from eggs mixed with cream and sugar. Meringue Kisses is inspired by many bakeries worldwide. - 32.765
Mash the bananas, mix with the milk and lemon juice till well blended.
Next beat the egg yolks until thick, then beat the egg whites with the sugar till stiff.
Whip the cream till forms firm peaks.
Then mix the banana mixture with beaten yolks, egg whites,... - 32.6851
Good things still come in small packages! This chicken salad made just for two is a fresh blend of chicken, fruit and a hint of mint. - 32.337
After Christmas Quiche
Spread diced meats in bottom of baked quiche shell.
Beat eggs lightly with wire whip.
Stir in evaporated milk, chives, salt and pepper.
Pour over meat.
Microwave as directed above. - 31.2897
Traditionally when fondue is made you begin with rubbing the garlic cloves in the fondue pot & then add wine & cheese to it.I made fondue for my family on Christmas in the same traditional manner not letting it loose it's flavor. - 31.1705
French Cafe Brulot
Serve in silver bowl with hot baked oranges floating in it.
Combine all ingredients except baked oranges for each 8 measuring cups of coffee. - 30.6119
Fruit And Flowers
1. Place the cake on the plate. Dust your work surface with icing sugar and roll out the icing to a circle, 38 cm (15 inches) across. Lay it over the cake, smooth the icing around the sides and trim off the excess around the base.
2. Pile the fruits up on top... - 30.4231
The basil, garlic, pine nuts and Parmesan in the pesto pack a powerhouse of flavor into this easy cheesy appetizer. - 30.3383
1) In a small bowl mix all ingredients until combined.
2) Pass as a spread on onion rolls. - 29.494
French Christmas Recipes By Category
French Christmas Occasion: