- » French Chocolate Cake
French Chocolate Cake Recipes
French chocolate cake is a rich and dense, classic French dessert. Its texture is very different from a sponge cake.
French Chocolate Cake Recipe Ingredients
Traditionally, French chocolate cake was ... More »
How To Make Chocolate Ruffle Cake
One thing chocolate lovers cannot resist is a good and rich chocolate cake. Here is an amazingly simple recipe to make a chocolate ruffle cake that will leave everyone wanting more, and more and more! Biting into this moist and creamy chocolate treat is a... - 118.802
Chocolate Éclairs Style Crepes
Are these breakfast or dessert? This Chocolate Éclair Crepes recipe seems to be just the thing to prepare for a romantic dinner date, where the aim is to wow your love with dessert and make her stay for breakfast! These are the perfect bundles of love that... - 106.06
Delicious Chocolate Roulades
Whoever thought chocolate roulades could be made so easily at home and that too only in few minutes? Well, this video teaches you exactly that. A perfect delight for a chocolate lover, this super easy roulade recipe is a sure winner with its use of simple... - 96.3591
Chocolate Chestnut Gateau
Break the chocolate into pieces, put in a bowl and melt with the butter in the microwave oven for 2 minutes on HIGH.
Add the egg yolks, sour cream (creme fraiche), cognac and cane sugar syrup to the chestnut puree, beating with a wooden spoon.
Add the melted... - 48.2099
Gateau Au Chocolate Nancy
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease an 8-inch cake tin.
2) In a bowl, add in butter and melted chocolate. Blend well.
3) Add in the egg yolks to the chocolate mixture.
4) Next, add in the ground almonds and vanilla essence. Blend to... - 47.8305
Chocolate Rum Gateau
1) Preheat oven hot to 350°F, 180°C or Gas No. 4.
2) In a large mixing basin sift flour, cocoa powder, salt and baking powder.
3) Mix brown sugar with it.
4) In a small basin add egg yolks and place the whites in a second larger... - 47.503
Caramel Chocolate Napoleon Gateau
Divide the puff pastry into 3 equal portions.
Flour a pastry board and roll out one of the portions as thinly as possible.
Using a plate as a guide, cut a circle 9 inches (23 cm) in diameter.
Prick all over with a fork and put in the refrigerator to rest for... - 46.515
Chocolate And Almond Gateau
Melt half of the butter in a large bowl in the microwave oven for 1 minute on HIGH.
Add 3 oz (75 g/3 oz) of ground almonds, the 2 whole eggs, 1 egg yolk, flour, cornstarch (cornflour), cocoa powder, yeast, coffee extract (essence), vanilla extract (essence)... - 46.4502
Chocolate Cream Gateau
Grease and flour two 8-inch (20-cm) layer cake pans.
Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
To make cake; prepare cake mix with eggs, water and oil, if required, according to package instructions.
Fold hazelnuts into batter.
Spread batter evenly in prepared... - 46.059
Chocolate Gateau With Cointreau
Melt 5 oz (150 g/5 oz) of the butter in a bowl in the micro wave oven on HIGH for 1 minute.
Mix 5 of the egg yolks with 1/4 lb (125 g/4 oz) of the ground almonds.
Sift the cornstarch (cornflour) and cocoa powder over the mixture, stir, add the cane sugar... - 45.7307
Chocolate Chestnut Cake
1. Lightly butter bottom and side of a 10-inch springform pan. (Or use a 9-cup scalloped mold, lightly greased;) Line bottom of springform pan with waxed paper; grease paper.
2. In electric blender or food processor, combine chestnuts, cream and brandy; blend... - 45.3161
Chocolate Cherry Layer Gateau
Grease an 8-inch (20-cm) pan.
Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
To make cake, beat eggs, sugar, salt and cinnamon until thick.
Sift flour, baking powder and cocoa; fold into mixture with almonds and rum.
Turn batter into greased pan.
Bake 35 to 40 minutes or... - 45.3024
Hazelnut And Chocolate Gateau
Break the milk chocolate into pieces and put in a small bowl with 2 (1) tablespoons of water.
Melt in the microwave oven for 1 minute on HIGH.
Put the apricot preserve, eggs, ground hazelnuts and cornstarch (cornflour) into the goblet of a food... - 45.221
French Chocolate Coffee Cake
In large mixer bowl combine 1 1/2 cups of the flour and the yeast.
In saucepan heat 3/4 cup sugar, water, 1/2 cup butter or margarine, 1/3 cup evaporated milk, and salt just till warm (115° to 120°) and butter is almost melted, stirring constantly.
Add to... - 45.0826
Chocolate Gateau Alice
Grease an 8-inch (20-cm) springform cake pan and sprinkle with breadcrumbs.
Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
To make cake, melt chocolate in a double boiler over low heat.
Cream butter and half the sugar in a medium bowl until light and fluffy.
Stir in... - 45.0184
Among Gateau With Chocolate Icing
Put the butter in a bowl and soften for 1 minute in the microwave oven on HIGH.
Add the ground almonds and cane sugar syrup to the softened butter.
Add the egg yolks one at a time, the cornstarch (cornflour) and cocoa, beating well after each... - 44.9877
Gateau Foret Noire
1 For the sponge: On a paper lined tray, heat the sugar at 400 degrees farenheit ( 200° C/Gas Mark 6) in the oven.
2 Reduce the heat to 375 degrees farenheit (190° C/Gas Mark 5.).
3 In a bowl, add the eggs and whisk at a high speed, add in... - 44.919
1) Grease a 1 lb loaf tin and line the bottom with a greased waxed paper.
2) In a bowl, beat the butter and sugar together until light and fluffy.
3) In a heatproof bowl, melt the chocolate over a pan of gently simmering water; allow to... - 44.7981
Festive Chocolate Gateau
Prepare Beaten Sponge Cake.
To make filling and topping, beat butter in a large bowl until pale and creamy.
Sift powdered sugar with cocoa powder.
Beat egg yolks in a medium bowl.
Mix in powdered sugar and cocoa powder.
Add egg mixture a little at a time to... - 44.0527
Chocolate Cake With Chestnut Frosting
Prepare Chocolate Cake and cut into 3 layers.
To make filling, mix chestnut puree, lemon juice and cream in a medium bowl until smooth.
Spread filling over 1 cake layer and top with second layer.
To make frosting, warm apricot jam over low heat and press... - 43.4374
Chocolate Lava Cake
This Chocolate Lava Cake recipe is an amazingly easy and irresistibly inviting recipe to try. Its chocolate lava center oozes out chocolate when cut; take a bite and it will just melt in your mouth! - 43.086
Chocolate Biscuit Cake
Place the margarine, sugar, syrup and milk in a pan and heat gently.
Add the drinking chocolate, cocoa and half the biscuits and mix well.
Add the remaining ingredients and stir until thoroughly mixed, then press into a 20 cm / 8 inch sandwich tin.
Chill in... - 42.4931
Chocolate Wedding Cake
1. Cut both cakes in half horizontally and sandwich them together with half the chocolate fudge icing. Put the smaller cake on the 20 cm (8 inch) board and the larger cake on the 30 cm (12 inch) board. Spread the top and sides of the cakes with the remaining... - 41.5261
Black Forest Log
1. Prepare cake mix as directed on packet using the eggs, butter and water.
2. Pour half the batter into a gourmet loaf dish, . cook on HIGH three to four minutes or until just cooked. Stand five minutes, turn out on to wire rack. Repeat with remaining... - 39.5805
1. Place the largest cake on the plate and spread it with a scant half of the buttercream or ganache, smoothing it in an even layer with a palette knife.
2. Put the medium-sized cake on top and spread it with more buttercream or ganache in the same way.... - 39.3669
1. In a small saucepan over very low heat or in a microwave, melt butter and chocolate together, stirring until smooth and blended. Set aside and let cool to room temperature.
2. In a medium bowl, beat eggs with cream of tartar until blended. Set bowl in a... - 38.2349
1. Turn the cake mixture into a greased and lined cake tin, 23 cm (9 inches) square. Bake in a preheated oven, 160°C (325°F), Gas Mark 3, for 1—1 1/4 hours until just firm and a skewer inserted into the centre comes out clean. Leave to cool. Slice any... - 37.6727
Bake at 350° for 30 minutes.
Spread cream orve it and serve - 37.0029
1. Cut the cake in half horizontally and sandwich it with a little of the ganache. Place it on the plate and spread the top and sides with the remaining ganache, swirling it in an even layer with a small palette knife.
2. Measure the circumference of the cake... - 36.5823
Chocolate Souffle is a delicious dessert recipe that is simply easy-to-prepare. Once you have this Chocolate Souffle, I am sure you will always crave for it. - 35.9164
Ribbony Chocolate Wedding Cake
1. Cut each cake in half horizontally. Use about a quarter of the ganache to sandwich them together.
2. Place the largest cake on the cake stand or platter and cover it with a scant half of the ganache, swirling it in an even layer with a palette knife. Rest... - 34.8364
Summer Celebration Cake
1. Put the larger cake on the platter. Use a palette knife to spread two-thirds of the ganache over the top and sides. Position the smaller cake on top and cover it with the remaining ganache.
2. Break the chocolate into small pieces and put them in a bowl... - 34.4093
1. Use a vegetable peeler to pare thick curls from both the milk and plain chocolate. If the chocolate breaks off in brittle shards, it's too cold, so pop it in the microwave for 10 seconds and try again. You might need to microwave the chocolate several... - 34.2439
Pear Hazelnut And Chocolate Cake
1. Heat oven to 160C/140C fan/gas 3. Butter and line the base of a 20cm round cake tin. Grind the hazelnuts in a food processor until fairly fine. Add the flour and mix briefly. Add the butter and pulse until it forms crumbs. Add the sugar and eggs and mix... - 33.6519
Chocolate Egg Cake
1. Break the chocolate into pieces and melt them in a bowl set over a pan of gently simmering water. Line a baking sheet with baking parchment or greaseproof paper. Using a teaspoon scribble the melted chocolate in irregular lines all over the paper. Don't... - 32.1737
Chocolate Truffle Cake
1. Trim the chocolate sticks so that they are 1 cm (1/2 inch) longer than the depth of the cake. Place the cake on the plate and use a palette knife to spread the ganache or fudge icing over the top and sides.
2. While the icing is still soft, secure the... - 31.5496
Gateau Chocolate Au Rum
1. Make up devil's-food-cake mix as package label directs. Bake, in greased 10-inch tube pan, at 350°F. 45 minutes, or until cake tester, inserted in center, comes out clean; partially cool.
2. Meanwhile, combine corn syrup and rum, stirring until well... - 27.6977
How To Make A Rich Chocolate Cake- Tricks From A French Chef
Learn step by step how to make a very rich Chocolate Cake filled with Oreo Cream and orange drizzle. In this episode Dulce Delight travels to Paris and cooks with another Youtube chef. Herve from Herve Cuisine is preparing a special Halloween episode and... - 0
Chocolate, Chocolate Ganache Cheese Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 300 degrees F. Wrap the spring form pan from outside with an aluminum wrap.
2. In a saucepan, boil some water and place a large bowl over it. Add in the chocolate chips and heavy whipping cream and mix until... - 0
French Chocolate Cake Recipes By Category
French Chocolate Cake Dish: