- » French Chocolate Ball
French Chocolate Ball Recipes
Enjoy our collection of French Chocolate Ball recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for French Chocolate Ball recipes.
French Chocolate Balls
Grate the chocolate; add the other ingredients, and mix thoroughly.
Form balls, and roll in chopped toasted almonds. - 22.972
French Chocolate Balls
1. Grease a baking sheet or line it with wax paper.
2. In a 1 ½ quart microwave proof bowl, empty chocolate chips.
3. Place in the microwave and melt, for 2 to 3 minutes, stirring frequently.
4. Stir remaining ingredients into the... - 45.2127
1. In a medium bowl, combine cookie crumbs, pecans, 1 cup powdered sugar, bourbon, and apricot preserves. Stir until well blended.
2. With hands, form into 1-inch balls. Roll balls in remaining 1/4 cup powdered sugar and place between layers of wax paper in a... - 23.6102
Melt chocolates together in saucepan over very low heat, stirring constantly until smooth.
Add condensed milk and mix until smooth and well blended.
Cool a few minutes.
Shape into balls, using about 1 teaspoon for each.
Roll in nuts. - 32.0136
Quick French Cream
In top of a double boiler over hot but not boiling water, melt chocolate, stirring until smooth.
Remove from water.
Quickly stir in powdered sugar, milk and egg.
Refrigerate until firm enough to shape.
Form into 1 -inch balls.
Roll in chocolate sprinkles. - 31.5917
French Chocolate Coffee Cake
In large mixer bowl combine 1 1/2 cups of the flour and the yeast.
In saucepan heat 3/4 cup sugar, water, 1/2 cup butter or margarine, 1/3 cup evaporated milk, and salt just till warm (115° to 120°) and butter is almost melted, stirring constantly.
Add to... - 45.0826
Life is like a box of chocolates :) Make decadent chocolate truffles and impress your friends! - 0
Marshmallow Chocolate Fudge
Combine milk, corn syrup, sugar and butter in a 2 1/2 or 3-cup microwaveable casserole.
Micro on HIGH for 12 minutes, or until mixture comes to a full rolling boil, stirring twice.
Boil to soft-ball stage (235Â°) on candy thermometer, stirring every 3... - 41.2513
Profiteroles With Hot Chocolate Sauce
1) Preheat the oven to 220°C/400°F or Gas Mark 6.
2) In a pan, gently heat the butter, water and salt, until the butter has melted.
3) Bring to the boil, remove the pan from heat and immediately beat in all the flour.
4) Beat for 2... - 48.6123
Nutella Chocolate Truffles
1. CHOCOLATE MIXTURE: Using a kitchen knife, finely chop the chocolate and place it in a bowl.
2. In a pan, heat the heavy cream until it becomes hot but should not reach a boiling point.
3. Pour the heavy cream over the chopped chocolate and... - 118.019
Homemade Chocolate Truffles
As fancy and expensive as it sounds, Hari has made these homemade chocolate truffles in such a simple manner that it looks sinfully tantalizing and abominably easy to make. As he says if you want to be a great food entertainer, you can be one, by spending... - 148.957
Let's make with Sonia a classic and timeless dessert: the chocolate profiteroles, made of many puffs of choux pastry, filled with Chantilly cream and topped with a chocolate sauce... impossible to resist! - 113.371
Bittersweet Chocolate Truffles
This delicious Bittersweet Chocolate Truffles should not be missed. The addictive taste of the bitter sweet chocolate assa to the flavor of this wonderful dessert. Try this delightful Bittersweet Chocolate Truffles! - 35.0378
Crispy Tart Au Chocolate
To make the pastry, sift the flour, sugar, salt and almonds (if using) into a mound on a work surface, or in a mixing bowl.
Make a well in the centre of the mound and add the butter and egg yolk.
Using the fingertips, work quickly to incorporate all the... - 45.0191
Homemade Chocolate Truffles
If you have always thought that this bittersweet confections take long hours of hard toil to prepare, you are going to be pleasantly surprised with this video. Flavorful, rich and treasure trove of nuts and chocolates, these little treats are especially a... - 87.5646
Line a cookie sheet with wax paper; set aside.
Melt chocolate; set aside.
In a medium bowl, combine peanut butter, powdered sugar, coconut, dates and orange peel.
Shape into 1-inch balls.
Dip top half of each ball into melted chocolate.
Place on prepared... - 33.5077
Man's Best Friend
1. Halve the cake horizontally and sandwich the pieces together with one-third of the chocolate fudge icing. Put it on the plate and use a palette knife to swirl the remainder of the fudge icing over the top and sides of the cake.
2. To shape the dog, roll a... - 32.3423
1) Preheat oven to (200°C, 400°F/Gas 6).
2) Use a baking sheet to grease the base.
3) In a saucepan with 125 ml (1/4 pint) of water, add the margarine to melt over heat.
4) Bring the water to boil, remove from the heat and add the... - 40.1897
Truffle Filled Pastries
1) Heat the oven to 350°F.
2) Using a food processor or an electric mixer, beat the butter with the sugar until smooth.
3) Stir in vanilla.
4) Mix in the flour, then remove the dough and divide into 20 pieces.
5) Wrap the dough pieces... - 45.2629
Truffle Au Rum
1 In a double saucepan, add the cream and bring to a boil.
2 Set aside to cool for 1 minute.
3 Over a moderate heat, add the chopped couverture and stir constantly until melted.
4 Stir in the rum and mix well.
5 Add the butter and stir... - 35.5166
Truffle Au Cointreau
1 In a pan, add orange juice, zest and sugar;boil for about 2 minutes.
2 In a thick-bottomed pan, add the cream and bring to a boil. Leave for 1 minute.
3 Over moderate heat, add the chopped couverture to the cream, and stir constantly until... - 43.0919
1. Start by preheating the oven to 450°F degrees
2. To prepare a choux pastry, take a saucepan, and in it, pour water and place fat and sugar , then heat it untile the fat melts
3. Once the fat has melted, remove the pan from the heat,... - 42.9475
Stir together the egg yolks with 1 tablespoon sugar, the salt, and the lemon rind; the mixture should be smooth but not frothy or over-aerated.
Beat the egg whites with the remaining sugar.
Fold the egg yolk mixture into the stiffly beaten whites.
Combine the... - 44.8135
Eclairs A L'orange
1. Make eclairs: In small, heavy saucepan, combine 3/4 cup water, vegetable oil spread, and salt. Bring to a boil. When vegetable oil spread melts, remove from heat. Add flour all at once and mix rapidly with wooden spoon until mixture comes together in a... - 39.5156