- » French Cherry Dessert
French Cherry Dessert Recipes
Enjoy our collection of french cherry dessert recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for french cherry dessert recipes.
Velvet Cherry Clafoutis
For all the people with a sweet tooth, this video is a must watch. Chef demonstrates a step by step procedure to prepare this scrumptious Velvet Cherry Clafoutis which makes a yummy dessert. Surprise your family to this delicious recipe today. - 131.334
A funny name but really delicious and not really commonly done here. Sort of a fruit pancake. Light, soft and rich, and really easy to make with practically any fruit. - 125.453
Triple Fruit Cherry Yogurt Parfait
Would you like to try breakfast parfait? It is made with yummiest ingredients possible. This is the perfect thing to wake up to almost every morning. Watch and learn the recipe from this video. - 123.635
Easy Cherry Clafoutis
Here is a super easy cherry clafoutis recipe perfect for your summer menu! This is a baked French dessert prepared with cherries. The video displays how simple it is to make cherry clafoutis at home. Sprinkle with powdered sugar and serve lukewarm. - 116.38
Baked Cherry And Heavy Cream Clafoutis
On the lookout for a yummy dessert recipe that everyone is guaranteed to love? Then watch this video and get ready to impress everyone with your culinary skulls. - 85.1279
French Cherry Clafouti Pudding
A French pudding with the goodness of cherries and baked in the solar cooker! It’s a classic pudding being made. A custardy delicate pudding! Note the video is without audio! See and know more! - 55.9509
French Cherry Dessert
Wish to cook something special for your folks this weekend? Try out this great dish, French Cherry Dessert - impressing your friends and family would've never been this easy! Also, this French Cherry Dessert is cooked in no time; so just give it a try! - 51.6712
Cherry Oat Party Cookies
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Blend shortening and sugar together until light and creamy.
3. Put salt, vanilla and eggs to the mixture and blend well.
4. Add nuts and continue stirring.
5. Sieve flour and soda together and put... - 48.8573
French Cherry Dessert
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) Crush the corn flakes into fine crumbs, if using.
3) In a mixing bowl, add confectioners' sugar, flour and corn flake crumbs.
4) Add butter to cut in until the mixture resembles coarse corn meal.
5) Use an... - 47.095
1. Preheat the oven to 380 degree F or 190 degree C
2. Line the bottom of 2 ramekin moulds with the canned and drained cherries.
3. In a saucepan, combine the cherry syrup and half a vanilla pod.
4. Place the pan over a medium flame... - 46.9679
Cherry Pudding Cake
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. In a small bowl keep cherries. Pour brandy over it.
3. Add 2 tablespoons sugar and stir. Keep aside.
4. In a blender container put remaining ingredients in order listed except powdered sugar.
5. Blend on... - 46.8069
Fruit pies have always been my favorite and this Cherry Pie is simply exceptional that I make it every time I get to manage a few cherries. Also, this Cherry Pie recipe has brandy flavor and this is sure to take you by surprise! - 45.156
Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
Butter 10 inch (25 cm) glass pie plate.
Place butter and brown sugar in bowl; using spatula cream together.
Add first egg and beat well with electric beater.
Sift flour and baking powder together.
Add second egg and 2 tbsp (30... - 44.074
Combine first 4 ingredients in a Dutch oven.
Combine cornstarch and lemon juice, stirring well; add to cherry mixture.
Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally; cook 1 minute or until thickened.
Remove from heat, and stir in almond extract.
Let cool... - 43.915
1) Preheat oven at 425°F
2) In a bowl beat eggs.
3) Sift flour and mix with eggs.
4) Add pinch of salt and 4 tablespoons of sugar.
5) Heat milk till lukewarm. Add egg mixture and stir constantly.
6) Stir in rum.
7) Grease a wide... - 43.2888
These Black Cherry Crepes are a seduction ! Just taste this Bing Cherries magic and you'll never be able to leave it ! Make these Black Cherry Crepes in a jiffy and serve them out to your friends this weekend after dinner with a whipped cream topping ! Tell... - 43.0039
Fresh Cherry Pie
In a large mixing bowl combine fresh or frozen cherries, sugar, water, tapioca, and brandy.
Let stand 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Meanwhile, prepare pastry.
Spoon cherry mixture into pastry-lined pie plate; dot with butter.
Adjust top crust; trim to... - 42.9941
1. Put the cherries in a bowl and sprinkle over half the brandy or Kirsch. Leave to soak for 1 hour.
2. Sift the flour and salt into a bowl and stir in the sugar. Make a well in the centre, add the whole eggs, egg yolks and 300 ml (1/2 pint) milk, and beat,... - 41.312
Cherry & Nectarine Cobbler
To make pastry: In a bowl, stir together flour, 1 tsp sugar and salt.
With a pastry cutter or your fingertips, cut cream cheese and butter or margarine into the flour mixture until crumbly.
With a fork, gradually stir in enough milk so the mixture just clumps... - 40.6366
1 In a large bowl; place the cherries and sprinkle with sugar, tapioca, lemon rind, and salt; toss lightly to mix. Let stand while making the pastry.
2 Prepare the piecrust mix, or make the pastry from your favorite single-crust recipe. Roll out to a... - 40.4141
French Glaze Cherry Tart
1) Preheat the oven to 475°F.
2) Take a large bowl and sift together flour and salt.
3) Using a pastry blender (or 2 knives) cut in the shortening.
4) Splash milk over the above mixture and mix well to hold the ingredients together to... - 39.6431
French Brandied Cherry Muffins
Drain two cups sour cherries and soak overnight in one-half cup brandy.
Drain well before tossing in with dry ingredients.
Reserve brandy for later.
Mix dry ingredients in a large bowl.
Cut in butter as you would when making a pie crust.
Whisk egg, sour cream... - 39.604
Baked Cherry Cobbler
Heat oven to 400°.
Combine pie filling and almond extract in ungreased 1 1/2-quart casserole.
Place in oven 10 to 15 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
Measure flour, sugar, baking powder and salt into bowl.
Add shortening and milk.
Cut through shortening 6... - 39.4659
Cherry Refrigerator Cookies
Cream butter and sugars until light and fluffy: add eggs and beat well.
Combine dry ingredients and stir into creamed mixture.
Add cherries and nuts.
Shape into rolls about 1 1/2 inches in diameter.
Wrap in waxed paper or heavy-duty aluminum foil and store... - 39.4156
A Clafouti For All Seasons
1. Preheat oven to 350°. Coat 10-inch glass pie plate or 9 x 9 x 2-inch square baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
2. In prepared pie plate, arrange nectarines, plums, or apricots, cut sides up, in single layer.
3. In large bowl, with electric mixer on... - 38.4897
Place margarine in small bowl.
Microwave at HIGH (100%) until melted, 45 seconds to 1 minute 15 seconds.
Stir in flour, nuts, brown sugar, cinnamon and allspice.
Set topping aside.
Mix cherry pie filling, cornstarch and lemon juice until smooth in 1-quart... - 37.9593
French Sweet Cherry Flan
Cut cherries in half and mix with 1/3 cup sugar and Kirsch.
Prepare Rich Flan Pastry and fit into a 10-inch flan ring or deep pie pan, building the edge high.
Bake at 400F for 15 minutes or until edges are golden.
Leftover pastry may be baked in... - 37.8338
French Vanilla Cherry Ice Milk
1) In a large bowl, beat the eggs and honey until pale.
2) Stir in the skim milk and vanilla.
3) In an ice cream maker, process the mixture as per directions.
4) Then stir down with a wooden spoon and stir in the cherries along with juice .
5)... - 37.2126
Black Cherry Souffle
Lightly butter 6 small ramekins and sprinkle with caster sugar.
Drain the stoned cherries well, keeping the syrup.
Puree half the cherries.
Mix the cornflour with a few spoonfuls of the juice until smooth, stir it into the cherry puree and cook over gentle... - 37.0299
Classic Cherries Jubilee
1. In a frying pan melt jelly.
2. Add butter and stir until melted.
3. Add cherries and mix thoroughly.
4. In a small saucepan heat kirsch.
5. Pour over cherries and ignite with long match. Burn until flames die.
6. Spoon the hot cherries over ice... - 36.6583
Quick Cherry Cobbler
In saucepan combine pie filling and almond extract; bring to boiling.
Turn into six 6-ounce custard cups.
Top each with a biscuit.
Combine granulated sugar, brown sugar, and cinnamon.
Brush top of each biscuit with melted margarine; sprinkle with, sugar... - 36.2066
French Glaze Cherry Tart
YUM and extremely scrumptious, who doen't love this French Glaze Cherry Tart? One of the most popular desserts for all seasons, this French Glaze Cherry Tart is a lot satisfying for your taste-buds and is also fun to make! - 35.7695
1. To make this pastry successfully, the butter must be soft, but not runny or oily: take it out of the refrigerator 1-2 hours in advance. Place the butter in a bowl and beat with a wooden spoon until soft. Sift the flour and sugar onto the butter, make a... - 35.7209
French Cherry Dessert
1. If using Corn Flakes, crush into fine crumbs.
2. Combine confectioners sugar, the 1/2 cup flour and Corn Flake Crumbs in mixing bowl. Cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse corn meal. With tablespoon press into bottom of 8 x 8 x 2-inch baking pan.
3.... - 35.3612
Preheat the oven to 350° F.
Place the milk, flour, granulated sugar, eggs, vanilla, and salt in a food processor or an electric blender and whirl untilsmooth 5 to 10 seconds.
Arrange the cherries in the bot-torn of a buttered 9-inch glass pie plate.
Pour... - 34.3806
Wash cherries and remove stems.
Put cherries in a wide-mouthed 2-quart jar in layers with loaf sugar and spices.
Pour whisky over all.
Let stand at room temperature, covered, for at least 2 months.
The longer it stands, the better it tastes. - 34.1168
French Cherry Pie
Combine cold milk, sour cream and almond extract in bowl.
Add pie filling mix.
With electric mixer at low speed, beat until blended, about 1 minute.
Pour immediately into pie crust.
Chill about 2 hours.
Spoon cherry pie filling over pie. - 32.1234
Orange Cherry Cobbler
In saucepan, combine pie filling, water, and lemon juice; heat to boiling.
Pour into an 8 1/4 x 1 3/4-inch round ovenware cake dish.
Top hot cherries with rolls, flat side down.
Bake in hot oven (400°) 15 to 20 minutes or until rolls are done.
Spread tops... - 32.0555
Baked French Cherry Dessert
Heat oven to 350°.
Beat eggs, milk, flour, granulated sugar and the vanilla with hand beater until smooth.
Spread cherries in greased oblong baking dish, 10 x 6 x 1 1/2 inches, or square baking dish, 8 x 8 x 2 inches.
Pour batter over cherries.
Bake... - 31.9333
1. Place cherries in a large bowl; sprinkle with sugar, tapioca, lemon rind and salt; toss lightly to mix. Let stand while making pastry.
2. Prepare piecrust mix, or make pastry from your favorite single-crust recipe. Roll out to a 10-inch round on lightly... - 30.3659