- » French Cherry Dessert
French Cherry Dessert Recipes
Enjoy our collection of french cherry dessert recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for french cherry dessert recipes.
Velvet Cherry Clafoutis
For all the people with a sweet tooth, this video is a must watch. Chef demonstrates a step by step procedure to prepare this scrumptious Velvet Cherry Clafoutis which makes a yummy dessert. Surprise your family to this delicious recipe today. - 129.675
A funny name but really delicious and not really commonly done here. Sort of a fruit pancake. Light, soft and rich, and really easy to make with practically any fruit. - 122.137
Easy Cherry Clafoutis
Here is a super easy cherry clafoutis recipe perfect for your summer menu! This is a baked French dessert prepared with cherries. The video displays how simple it is to make cherry clafoutis at home. Sprinkle with powdered sugar and serve lukewarm. - 113.149
Baked Cherry And Heavy Cream Clafoutis
On the lookout for a yummy dessert recipe that everyone is guaranteed to love? Then watch this video and get ready to impress everyone with your culinary skulls. - 83.4745
Chocolate-cherry French Toast - Part 2
What better way to transform bread, eggs and milk into an indulgent treat than make some lip-smacking French toast. To make it a more melt-in-mouth delight, you can add some gooey chocolates and fresh cherries to amp up its flavor. This video explains a... - 75.4503
French Cherry Clafouti Pudding
A French pudding with the goodness of cherries and baked in the solar cooker! It’s a classic pudding being made. A custardy delicate pudding! Note the video is without audio! See and know more! - 52.7039
French Cherry Dessert
Wish to cook something special for your folks this weekend? Try out this great dish, French Cherry Dessert - impressing your friends and family would've never been this easy! Also, this French Cherry Dessert is cooked in no time; so just give it a try! - 52.4479
1. Preheat the oven to 380 degree F or 190 degree C
2. Line the bottom of 2 ramekin moulds with the canned and drained cherries.
3. In a saucepan, combine the cherry syrup and half a vanilla pod.
4. Place the pan over a medium flame... - 48.8684
Cherry Oat Party Cookies
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Blend shortening and sugar together until light and creamy.
3. Put salt, vanilla and eggs to the mixture and blend well.
4. Add nuts and continue stirring.
5. Sieve flour and soda together and put... - 48.7247
French Cherry Dessert
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) Crush the corn flakes into fine crumbs, if using.
3) In a mixing bowl, add confectioners' sugar, flour and corn flake crumbs.
4) Add butter to cut in until the mixture resembles coarse corn meal.
5) Use an... - 46.7311
Fruit pies have always been my favorite and this Cherry Pie is simply exceptional that I make it every time I get to manage a few cherries. Also, this Cherry Pie recipe has brandy flavor and this is sure to take you by surprise! - 46.7038
Combine first 4 ingredients in a Dutch oven.
Combine cornstarch and lemon juice, stirring well; add to cherry mixture.
Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally; cook 1 minute or until thickened.
Remove from heat, and stir in almond extract.
Let cool... - 46.36
Cherry Pudding Cake
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. In a small bowl keep cherries. Pour brandy over it.
3. Add 2 tablespoons sugar and stir. Keep aside.
4. In a blender container put remaining ingredients in order listed except powdered sugar.
5. Blend on... - 46.2379
Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
Butter 10 inch (25 cm) glass pie plate.
Place butter and brown sugar in bowl; using spatula cream together.
Add first egg and beat well with electric beater.
Sift flour and baking powder together.
Add second egg and 2 tbsp (30... - 45.3913
Chocolate Cherry Layer Gateau
Grease an 8-inch (20-cm) pan.
Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
To make cake, beat eggs, sugar, salt and cinnamon until thick.
Sift flour, baking powder and cocoa; fold into mixture with almonds and rum.
Turn batter into greased pan.
Bake 35 to 40 minutes or... - 45.3024
These Black Cherry Crepes are a seduction ! Just taste this Bing Cherries magic and you'll never be able to leave it ! Make these Black Cherry Crepes in a jiffy and serve them out to your friends this weekend after dinner with a whipped cream topping ! Tell... - 44.0851
Fresh Cherry Pie
In a large mixing bowl combine fresh or frozen cherries, sugar, water, tapioca, and brandy.
Let stand 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Meanwhile, prepare pastry.
Spoon cherry mixture into pastry-lined pie plate; dot with butter.
Adjust top crust; trim to... - 42.399
Cherry & Nectarine Cobbler
To make pastry: In a bowl, stir together flour, 1 tsp sugar and salt.
With a pastry cutter or your fingertips, cut cream cheese and butter or margarine into the flour mixture until crumbly.
With a fork, gradually stir in enough milk so the mixture just clumps... - 42.318
1) Preheat oven at 425°F
2) In a bowl beat eggs.
3) Sift flour and mix with eggs.
4) Add pinch of salt and 4 tablespoons of sugar.
5) Heat milk till lukewarm. Add egg mixture and stir constantly.
6) Stir in rum.
7) Grease a wide... - 42.0049
Baked Cherry Cobbler
Heat oven to 400°.
Combine pie filling and almond extract in ungreased 1 1/2-quart casserole.
Place in oven 10 to 15 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
Measure flour, sugar, baking powder and salt into bowl.
Add shortening and milk.
Cut through shortening 6... - 41.9601
Cherry Refrigerator Cookies
Cream butter and sugars until light and fluffy: add eggs and beat well.
Combine dry ingredients and stir into creamed mixture.
Add cherries and nuts.
Shape into rolls about 1 1/2 inches in diameter.
Wrap in waxed paper or heavy-duty aluminum foil and store... - 41.9238
1 In a large bowl; place the cherries and sprinkle with sugar, tapioca, lemon rind, and salt; toss lightly to mix. Let stand while making the pastry.
2 Prepare the piecrust mix, or make the pastry from your favorite single-crust recipe. Roll out to a... - 40.9771
French Brandied Cherry Muffins
Drain two cups sour cherries and soak overnight in one-half cup brandy.
Drain well before tossing in with dry ingredients.
Reserve brandy for later.
Mix dry ingredients in a large bowl.
Cut in butter as you would when making a pie crust.
Whisk egg, sour cream... - 40.9132
Place margarine in small bowl.
Microwave at HIGH (100%) until melted, 45 seconds to 1 minute 15 seconds.
Stir in flour, nuts, brown sugar, cinnamon and allspice.
Set topping aside.
Mix cherry pie filling, cornstarch and lemon juice until smooth in 1-quart... - 40.5158
1. Put the cherries in a bowl and sprinkle over half the brandy or Kirsch. Leave to soak for 1 hour.
2. Sift the flour and salt into a bowl and stir in the sugar. Make a well in the centre, add the whole eggs, egg yolks and 300 ml (1/2 pint) milk, and beat,... - 39.8276
French Vanilla Cherry Ice Milk
1) In a large bowl, beat the eggs and honey until pale.
2) Stir in the skim milk and vanilla.
3) In an ice cream maker, process the mixture as per directions.
4) Then stir down with a wooden spoon and stir in the cherries along with juice .
5)... - 39.2323
French Sweet Cherry Flan
Cut cherries in half and mix with 1/3 cup sugar and Kirsch.
Prepare Rich Flan Pastry and fit into a 10-inch flan ring or deep pie pan, building the edge high.
Bake at 400F for 15 minutes or until edges are golden.
Leftover pastry may be baked in... - 39.2241
French Glaze Cherry Tart
1) Preheat the oven to 475°F.
2) Take a large bowl and sift together flour and salt.
3) Using a pastry blender (or 2 knives) cut in the shortening.
4) Splash milk over the above mixture and mix well to hold the ingredients together to... - 39.0031
French Glaze Cherry Tart
YUM and extremely scrumptious, who doen't love this French Glaze Cherry Tart? One of the most popular desserts for all seasons, this French Glaze Cherry Tart is a lot satisfying for your taste-buds and is also fun to make! - 38.2667
Quick Cherry Cobbler
In saucepan combine pie filling and almond extract; bring to boiling.
Turn into six 6-ounce custard cups.
Top each with a biscuit.
Combine granulated sugar, brown sugar, and cinnamon.
Brush top of each biscuit with melted margarine; sprinkle with, sugar... - 37.6315
French Cherry Dessert
1. If using Corn Flakes, crush into fine crumbs.
2. Combine confectioners sugar, the 1/2 cup flour and Corn Flake Crumbs in mixing bowl. Cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse corn meal. With tablespoon press into bottom of 8 x 8 x 2-inch baking pan.
3.... - 36.9662
Black Cherry Souffle
Lightly butter 6 small ramekins and sprinkle with caster sugar.
Drain the stoned cherries well, keeping the syrup.
Puree half the cherries.
Mix the cornflour with a few spoonfuls of the juice until smooth, stir it into the cherry puree and cook over gentle... - 36.7489
A Clafouti For All Seasons
1. Preheat oven to 350°. Coat 10-inch glass pie plate or 9 x 9 x 2-inch square baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
2. In prepared pie plate, arrange nectarines, plums, or apricots, cut sides up, in single layer.
3. In large bowl, with electric mixer on... - 36.4804
Preheat the oven to 350° F.
Place the milk, flour, granulated sugar, eggs, vanilla, and salt in a food processor or an electric blender and whirl untilsmooth 5 to 10 seconds.
Arrange the cherries in the bot-torn of a buttered 9-inch glass pie plate.
Pour... - 36.4448
Classic Cherries Jubilee
1. In a frying pan melt jelly.
2. Add butter and stir until melted.
3. Add cherries and mix thoroughly.
4. In a small saucepan heat kirsch.
5. Pour over cherries and ignite with long match. Burn until flames die.
6. Spoon the hot cherries over ice... - 36.3194
1. To make this pastry successfully, the butter must be soft, but not runny or oily: take it out of the refrigerator 1-2 hours in advance. Place the butter in a bowl and beat with a wooden spoon until soft. Sift the flour and sugar onto the butter, make a... - 36.1406
Wash cherries and remove stems.
Put cherries in a wide-mouthed 2-quart jar in layers with loaf sugar and spices.
Pour whisky over all.
Let stand at room temperature, covered, for at least 2 months.
The longer it stands, the better it tastes. - 34.1177
French Cherry Pie
Combine cold milk, sour cream and almond extract in bowl.
Add pie filling mix.
With electric mixer at low speed, beat until blended, about 1 minute.
Pour immediately into pie crust.
Chill about 2 hours.
Spoon cherry pie filling over pie. - 33.7099
Baked French Cherry Dessert
Heat oven to 350°.
Beat eggs, milk, flour, granulated sugar and the vanilla with hand beater until smooth.
Spread cherries in greased oblong baking dish, 10 x 6 x 1 1/2 inches, or square baking dish, 8 x 8 x 2 inches.
Pour batter over cherries.
Bake... - 33.319
1. Place cherries in a large bowl; sprinkle with sugar, tapioca, lemon rind and salt; toss lightly to mix. Let stand while making pastry.
2. Prepare piecrust mix, or make pastry from your favorite single-crust recipe. Roll out to a 10-inch round on lightly... - 32.2615
Orange Cherry Cobbler
In saucepan, combine pie filling, water, and lemon juice; heat to boiling.
Pour into an 8 1/4 x 1 3/4-inch round ovenware cake dish.
Top hot cherries with rolls, flat side down.
Bake in hot oven (400°) 15 to 20 minutes or until rolls are done.
Spread tops... - 32.1388
Cherry-top Petits Fours
Whisk egg whites very stiffly and fold in mixed almonds and sugar very lightly, with the almond essence.
Place the mixture in a forcing bag fitted with a large rose vegetable pipe and force it on to rice paper in rosettes or oblongs.
Decorate with small... - 31.4147
French Cherry Pie
Cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla together.
Whip cream and fold in carefully.
Pour into pastry shell, spread evenly, cover with prepared cherry pie filling.
Chill thoroughly before serving. - 30.2233
Cherry Skillet Cobbler
Heat pie filling and orange juice in 8-inch skillet or large saucepan to boiling, stirring occasionally.
Stir baking mix, orange peel, sugar and milk to a soft dough.
Drop dough by 6 spoonfuls onto boiling cherry mixture.
Cook uncovered over low heat 10... - 30.1442
Hot Cherry Topper
This Hot Cherry Topper is my all-time favorite dessert fondue; with all the goodness of fresh cherries in the fondue pot. Well, I am sure this pretty Hot Cherry Topper is sure to take you by surprise; fruit flavored liqueur, especially that of orange and the... - 29.7415
Bittersweet Chocolate Parfait With A Cranberry Cherry Coulis
TO MAKE THE CRANBERRY-CHERRY COULIS In a 272-quart saucepan, combine the cherries, cranberries, sugar, and lemon juice.
Bring to a simmer over medium heat.
Reduce the heat if the berries start to splatter, and cook until the cranberries pop, about 10... - 28.7155
1. Place the cherries in a single layer in a 20 cm (8 inch) flan dish.
2. Place the flour and sugar in a mixing bowl and make a well in the centre. Add the eggs and half of the milk and beat together, gradually incorporating all the flour.
3. Add the... - 27.9113
Rich Cherry Compote
This may be served hot or cold with pork and poultry dishes, or with cream desserts.
Method Pit fresh cherries: combine them in a sauce- pan with sugar and cinnamon.
Cover and heat until the juice runs from the cherries (almost at boiling point); turn into a... - 25.6405
Make a syrup with 1 lb.
of sugar; simmer till it is possible to pull up threads of the mixture without their breaking.
Then add to it 2 lb.
of stoned cherries, bring to the boil, and boil for 1 minute.
Pour into an earthenware bowl, and leave to get cold.
The... - 24.3428
Stemilt Cherry And Almond Tart
Simple, fresh and oh so moorish, this tart has summer written all over it. A graham cracker crust filled with rich creamy marscapone cream and topped with world famous Stemilt cherries and nectarines, makes summer entertaining effortless and delicious. I... - 0