- » French Cheese
French Cheese Recipes
French cheese is the term to denote cheese produced in France. France is one of the world’s major producers of cheese, and makes almost 400 different varieties of cheese, consumed as such or used in various ... More »
Blackberry Jalapeno Sauce Over Brie By Saucy Mouth
Blackberry and Jalapeno Sauce is an amazing sauce. The Chef uses this sauce over brie cheese but you can also use it over the steaks. You can surely make this sauce for a party or an occasion. - 107.035
Halloween Mummy Hand Brie
It's Halloween time and you want to impress your guests who are coming over for dinner. You want to prepare something that can make you the life of your party and impress your guests too. Check out the video of the yummy and delicious Halloween Mummy Hand... - 102.737
Ultimate Brie And Warm Cranberry Chutney
Appetizers are complete with equally good sides and here is a recipe to make a side. Aarsi shows in the video how to make Cranberry Chutney, mix it with melted brie cheese that is ideal to serve with most appetizers. Chutney truly adds more taste as a side. - 102.646
Soft Brie And Cranberry Baked Crostini
On the lookout for a unique appetizer recipe that will leave everyone amazed? Then try the one detailed in this video and get ready to surprise your guests. This crostini recipe is a twist to the classic and is guaranteed to please everyone's taste buds. - 100.484
Holiday Brie And Blackberry Jam En Croute
Holiday season is here and everyone is looking for really easy but also super fancy appetizer recipes to “wow” their guest. This is one recipe that is surely going to be remembered by your guests. Serving various cheeses with crackers is pretty gourmet... - 99.1188
Cedar Planked Brie Cheese
If you want to grill something real fabulous on your outdoor, then you should consider this recipe. It looks gorgeous and tastes just awesome. Your guests are definitely going to like them. In this video, chef shares some useful tips on cedar plank grilling,... - 98.144
Brie With Pear And Black Pepper Party Snack
A gourmet style appetizer for a cocktail party that amateur cooks can make to impress their high-maintenance guests. I made these for my friend's bachelorette party and boy!, did the girls love them. Pears, brie and crackers is indeed a fool-proof,... - 93.2447
Brie With Apricot Glaze
This Brie with Apricot Glaze is a quick and healthy appetizer that tastes divine. You have to eat it to believe it. If you have the glaze ready there is hardly anything you need to do to serve this gourmet appetizer. Perfect for surprise guests. Take a look... - 91.0251
Holiday Almond Apricot Brie With Ginger Snaps
What better feeling than waking up to creamy and indulgent brie topped with almond, apricot and ginger snaps. Betty shares with her viewers her personal favorite brie recipe that isn't just good for holidays, but for every little celebration. In fact. It's so... - 88.6911
Baked Brie Filled With Strawberry Preserves And Walnuts
A delicious dessert coming your way straight from the kitchen of our very talented chef Dan. Check out the video of the delicious Baked Brie filled with Strawberry Preserves and Walnuts. Dan has specially prepared this recipe for all you sweet lovers. Go... - 79.7489
Baked Brie 1
Bries aren't just good for the holidays, but makes for all-the-year-round delish delights. This pastry-wrapped soft cheese topped with fresh berries and fruits make for a dessert that few can resist. Just stream the video, and get making delish bries at home. - 59.9064
1) Spray the cooking spray in a Dutch oven and keep over medium heat.
2) SautÃ© the onions.
3) Mix water, bouillon granules and flour. Stir well and add to the sautÃ©ed onions.
4) Add milk and cook over medium heat.
5) Add cheese and cook for few... - 48.5567
Warm Brie Cheese With Blueberry Chutney
1) Preheat oven to 350°F.
2) In saucepan, place blueberries, onions, ginger, sugar , vinegar, cronstarch, salt and cinnamon, mix well.
3) Heat the blueberries mixture to a boil, stirring frequently.
4) Let the blueberry mixture to boil... - 47.1303
Pear Brie Soup
1. In medium saucepan, add in pears, ginger, cinnamon, cloves and 1 cup of the chicken broth, stir.
2. Bring the contents to boil.
3. Decrease heat, cook under cover for 15 to 20 minutes until pears are tender.
4. Puree mixture in a food processor bowl... - 47.0611
Open Face Turkey Sandwich With Brie Sauce
Preheat oven to 350° F.
In small saucepan melt margarine; add shallot (or onion) and saute over medium heat until translucent, about 2 1/2 minutes.
Sprinkle with flour and stir quickly to combine; cook, stirring constantly, for 1 minute.
Continuing to stir,... - 46.8302
Hot Brie Pasta Ala Diahe
1. Remove the outer skin of cheese and cut it into irregular pieces.
2. Combine chopped cheese pieces with other 6 ingredients (as mentioned in the ingredient list).
3. Let the mix stay in a large bowl for 2 hours at room temperature.
4. Meanwhile... - 46.4317
Attach a foil collar to a 2-quart souffle dish Measure enough foil to go around a 2-quart souffle dish with a 2 to 3-inch overlap.
Fold foil into thirds lengthwise Lightly butter one side of the foil.
foil around dish with buttered side in, letting... - 46.118
French Cheese Fbndue
1. In a large bowl, cut the cheese into thin slices and set aside till required. Do not grate
2. In a blender bowl, tip in the garlic and blend with a little water
3. To a fondue pot, tip in the garlic liquid and add the wine
4. Heat... - 46.0743
Brie Chicken Rolls
1. With meat mallet or similar flattening utensil, pound chicken to 1/4-inch thickness on hard surface and sprinkle with garlic salt and white pepper.
2. On each chicken breast half place 1 tablespoon cheese, sprinkle with chopped onion, roll up... - 45.7427
Leek Soup With Brie
Place bread on a 10 by 15-inch rimmed baking sheet.
Bake in a 325° oven until dry (20 to 25 minutes).
Spread each slice with 1 teaspoon of the butter; set aside.
Insert metal blade.
Mince garlic; leave in work bowl.
Change to slicing disc.
Prepare and slice... - 45.4767
Baked Brie With Cranberry Chutney
1. Preheat the oven to 350°.
2. In slow cooker cook together cranberries, brown sugar, vinegar, water or juice, ginger, cinnamon, and cloves with cover on Low for 4 hours.
3. Check for thickening consistency by stirring once near the... - 45.4581
Mornay Sauce (french Cheese Sauce)
This Mornay Sauce is actually French Cheese Sauce with a subtle flavor of onion, celery, carrot and mustard. Mornay Sauce is best served with baked or boiled vegetable dishes. - 45.2925
Little Tartlets Filled With A Brie Cheese Souffle
1. On a cutting board, use a sharp knife to cut off the rind of the Brie as thinly as possible
2. Preheat oven to 400°F/200°C (Gas Mark 6)
3. Use a mortar and pestle, to pound the cheese to a smooth paste with the cream cheese
4.... - 45.1462
Herbed Brie Croute
1) Preheat oven to 375°F.
2) Lightly butter bottom of a baking tray.
3) In a bowl, place, all the ingredients from the flour mix packet and mix well.
4) Pour in hot water, margarine and 1 egg and fold until dough comes together.
5)... - 44.6811
Sherried Oyster And Brie Soup
Drain oysters and reserve liquor; set aside.
Melt butter in large saucepan over medium-high heat.
When foam subsides, stir in mushrooms, shallots and lemon juice; cook and stir 2 minutes.
Sprinkle with flour; cook and stir 1 minute more.
Add broth and reduced... - 44.4972
1) Using a sharp knife, slice off the top rind of the brie
2) Into a small bowl combine the butter, chives, thyme, dill weed, parsley, till well mixed
3) Onto the cut bottom surface of the brie spread the mixture
4) Place the top of the brie
5) Place... - 44.4783
Ham And Cheese French Toast
Dry bread slices at room temperature on wire rack for 1 hour.
Whisk next 9 ingredients in large bowl until smooth.
Pour batter into 2 large rectangular baking dishes.
Arrange 6 bread slices in each dish.
Let stand until batter is absorbed, at least 1 hour; do... - 44.0464
Deep Fried Brie With Salsa
1. Cut Brie into quarters.
2. Bread each portion by diping in beaten egg, then roll in bread crumbs.
3. Place the crumbed cheese pieces on a plate and cover with cling film.
4. Refrigerate until chilled.
5. In a small pan, heat the sunflower oil
6. Add... - 43.8807
French Apple Brie Tart
Prepare pie crust according to package directions for two-crust pie using 10-inch tart pan with removable bottom.
Heat oven to 400°F.
Place prepared crust in pan; press in bottom and up sides of pan.
Trim edges if necessary.
In food processor bowl with metal... - 43.7564
Brie Cheese Croquettes
With a wooden spoon, press the cheese through a strainer and set aside.
In a medium sized saucepan, melt the butter over moderate heat.
Remove the pan from the heat and stir in the flour to make a smooth paste.
Gradually add the milk, stirring... - 43.0944
Twice Baked Brie And Roasted Pepper Souffles With Olive Tapenade
Twice Baked Brie And Roasted Pepper Souffles With Olive Tapenade is a unique and winning dish that is perfect for your parties. Surprise your guests with this tasty dish. I am sure they will love the Twice Baked Brie And Roasted Pepper Souffles With Olive... - 43.0398
Carrot And Brie Mousse
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Take a saucepan of salted water and bring it to boil. Add the carrots to it and cook until it turns tender.
3. Strain the carrots and reserve the juice for future use.
4. Place the warm carrots in food... - 43.0206
Blue Brie Toasts
1. Pre heat an oven at 200°C (400°F).
2. In a medium sized bowl, combine mayonnaise, cheese, salt and pepper. Mix well and keep aside.
3. Spread one side of each bread slice with butter and place on a baking tray (buttered side... - 42.9783
Leek Soup With Brie Toasts
In a Dutch oven, saute the leeks, mushrooms, garlic, tarragon and pepper in 1 tablespoons butter for 8-10 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
Stir in flour until blended; gradually add broth and cream.
Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until... - 42.6539
Soak pot, top and bottom, in water for fifteen minutes.
Brown the cut up chicken in frying pan with butter and olive oil.
When golden, add sesame seeds, basil, salt and pepper.
Stir well and transfer to presoaked pot.
In the same frying pan, saute the... - 42.482
Claudia Dossat's Pine Nut Brie Nibble
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Hollow out the bread round, reserving the top and insides.
3. Spread half of the butter in the hollowed-out round.
4. Remove the rind and chop the Brie into pieces.
5. Layer the Brie, garlic, sun-dried... - 42.4187
Walnut Glazed Brie
1) Set the oven to a temperature of 350°.
2) Take an 8-inch square baking or a pie pan and spread the chopped walnuts in it.
3) Bake the walnuts with occasional stirring for 10 to 12 minutes or until they are toasted.
4) Stir in the... - 41.7982
In a heavy saucepan, combine gelatin and milk.
Cook over low heat, stirring with a wooden spoon, until gelatin is dissolved.
Add cheese and stir until cheese is melted.
Remove from heat.
Add pimento, chives, parsley, capers, paprika, cayenne pepper, mustard... - 41.7493
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 425 degrees.
2) Use the pastry to line a pie pan of 8-inches.
3) In the preheated oven, blind-bake the pastry for 10 to 15 minutes. Set the shell aside and allow to cool.
4) In the top of a double... - 41.653
Cheesy French Toast
It is important that the bread is not too soft or it won't hold the coating.
If it is very soft, stick it in the oven for about 10 minutes on low heat to dry it out, not toast it.
Put the eggs, cheese, and nutmeg in a blender and beat till the cheese is... - 41.5495
Cream Of Brie Soup
In a 3-quart kettle, saute the onion and the celery in the butter until limp.
Stir in the flour.
Remove from the heat.
Stir in the milk and chicken broth using a whisk to mix well.
Return to the heat and simmer, stirring constantly, until the soup... - 41.204
Della Robbia Brie
1. Remove the paper wrapping from the Brie cheese and then leave the outer coating intact.
2. Place the cheese in the center of a large serving platter.
3. Separate the grapes into small clusters
4. Cut the apples and pears in half and... - 41.1851
Brie With Sun Dried Tomatoes
1) Take off the rind from top and place cheese on serving platter.
2) In a bowl, place together parsley, cheese, oil, sun dried tomatoes, garlic and basil.
3) Stir the tomatoes mixture until well mixed and spread on top of cheese.
4) Slice and... - 41.1748
Cheese French Omelet
Combine eggs, milk, salt, pepper, garlic salt, and curry powder.
Melt butter in 8-inch skillet; when hot, add the egg mixture.
Cook over medium heat, running spatula around the edge and lifting to allow the uncooked egg to flow underneath.
When the bottom is... - 40.4743
Fried Brie Or Camembert
1) Place the cheese on flour to coat both the sides and edges.
2) Dip the cheese in beaten egg and coat all over.
3) Next place the cheese in bread crumbs and nicely coat both the sides.
4) In a small skillet, heat butter.
5) Reduce heat to low and add... - 40.3435
Fruit Salad With Grilled Brie
Cut cantaloupe and honeydew into wedges; peel and discard seeds.
Arrange lettuce leaves on each plate.
Divide and arrange cantaloupe and honeydew decoratively on lettuce.
Place watermelon and grapes around lettuce.
Cut Brie into 4 portions.
Preheat stovetop... - 40.2477
French Omelette With Ham And Cheese
Break eggs into medium bowl, add water, use fork or whisk to mix only until yolks and whites are blended.
Heat pan over high heat for about 1 minute.
Add butter to pan; it should sizzle and foam immediately if pan is hot enough; do not allow butter to... - 40.2101
Spinach And Brie Flans
Sift dry ingredients into bowl, rub in butter until mixture resembles coarse breadcrumbs.
Add egg yolks and lemon juice, mix until combined.
Turn on to lightly floured surface.
Divide into eight portions.
Roll out each portion of pastry between... - 40.1734
Basil Brie Torte
Basil Brie Torte does magic with water wafers, saltines or other plain crackers. This is a pretty easy recipe and you can substitute oregano, parsley or other herbs instead of basil. Basil Brie Torte makes a good appetizer, try it. - 39.8839
Radicchio And Orange Salad With Dates And Brie
1) With the help of a zester, remove the small strips of rind from 1 of the oranges very carefully. Keep aside.
2) With a small, sharp knife, peel the rind and pith from both the oranges and thinly slice them.
3) In a large serving bowl or on... - 39.6977
Fruit And Brie Kabobs
1. To prepare pineapple :
2. Peel and trim eyes from pineapple and remove core.
3. Cut pineapple into 1-inch pieces.
4. Onto 40 (6-inch) bamboo skewers thread cheese cubes, pineapple and strawberries.
5. Line a serving plotter with leaf... - 39.6662
Brie Cremeux Stroganoff
A wonderful french twist on a classic german dish, thi recipe is so creamy and delicious it's sinful - 39.5338
Brie Souffle has a majestic taste. The eggs and butter gives the Brie Souffle a prefect taste and shape. - 39.3951
Herbed Brie En Croute
Herbed Brie En Croute has a supreme taste. The egg and cheese gives the Herbed Brie En Croute a velvety taste. - 39.1658
French Beans With Cheese
1) In a pan boil salted water and cook french beans till tender.
2) Drain and keep aside.
3) Put in ovenproof dish and rub half clove of garlic.
4) Add butter and sprinkle cheese over top and season with pepper.
5) Place in the oven at 400°F (mark 6)... - 38.8566
Warm Brie And Berry Dip
Warm Brie And Berry Dip is simply irresistible. Try this amazingly delicious Warm Brie And Berry Dip recipe; I am sure you will always tempt to prepare this for every party! - 38.798
Almond Coated Warm Brie
1. In shallow dish, combine cracker crumbs and almonds.
2. Using a sharp knife, slice wedge of Brie lengthwise into 1/2-inch (1 cm) thick slices, then into 2-inch (5 cm) lengths.
3. Into oil dip pieces and roll in cracker mixture,... - 38.5935
Basil And Brie Omelette
1. Beat eggs with pepper, salt and water.
2. Take an 8 to 9 inch skillet, add butter and heat on moderate heat. Add beaten eggs and cook for few minutes. Using a spatula, slowly loosen the sides of eggs so that uncooked eggs flow beneath.
3. Sprinkle... - 38.5826
Salad With Warm Brie Dressing
Remove crusts from bread and cut into cubes.
Melt butter in a heavy skillet. Put garlic through a garlic press and add to butter. Stir. Fry bread cubes in garlic butter until golden.
Remove from skillet and drain on paper towels.
Wash... - 38.491
1. In a bowl, break eggs. Add salt and onion together. Mix well.
2. Hold matzos under running water. Drain.
3. Crumble them into eggs. Mix well.
4. In a 9-inch skillet, melt butter or fat.
5. Add matzo mixture to it.
6. Fry till it is light... - 38.3357
Ham And Cheese French Toast
1 In a bowl, beat eggs with milk, sugar and salt using a rotary beater.
2 Prepare 4 sandwiches with bread, ham and cheese and cut diagonally into quarters.
3 In a shallow baking dish, arrange the sandwiches in a single layer.
4 Pour egg mixture... - 38.2089
Brie Strata With Apricot Papaya Salsa
Combine nectar and apricots in a microwave-safe bowl.
Microwave at HIGH 2 minutes or until mixture boils; cover and let stand 30 minutes or until apricots soften.
Drain apricots, reserving 2 tablespoons nectar; discard remaining nectar.
Combine apricots,... - 38.1468
Baked Brie And Brandied Mushrooms
1. Heat the oven to 375Â°F; in a skillet, melt butter and cook almonds over medium heat for a couple of minutes, stirring all the while
2. Add mushrooms, garlic, tarragon, epper and branndy and cook for a couple of minutes till mushrooms are tender;... - 38.1248
Apple And Brie Omelette
Place large serving platter in oven and preheat to 200°F.
Peel, core and slice apples; place in microwavable container.
Top with 1 tablespoon butter and nutmeg.
Cover and microwave at HIGH (100% power) 3 minutes.
While apples cook, trim rind from... - 37.9274
Cheesy French Slices
1) Cut roll crosswise into 1" slices.
2) In 6-oz custard cup put margarine and blue cheese.
3) Microwave uncovered on medium-low (165 watts) for 15 to 20 sec [20 to 30 sec] till soft.
4) Sprinkle Parmesan cheese over 1 side of each slice... - 37.7323
Asparagus And Brie Soup
In a sauce pan, heat the butter.
Add the asparagus and saute until tender.
Stir in the flour, reduce heat and cook for 2 minutes.
Add the broth, wine and cream.
Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
Transfer soup to a food processor or... - 37.4693
Leek And Brie Pizza Fingers
In large heavy pan, melt butter over medium low heat; cook leeks for 15 minutes or until softened but not browned.
Add cream and bring to boil; boil, stirring frequently, for 2 minutes or until thickened and reduced by half.
Stir in Parmesan, salt and... - 37.2288
Leeks In Cream Of Brie
In a saucepan filled with lightly salted boiling water, blanch leeks 6 minutes or so.
In a frying pan, melt butter.
Cook chopped onion 1 minute.
Fold in cream.
Continue cooking 2 minutes.
Meanwhile, remove crust from Brie.
Fold cheese into... - 37.0856
Cheese French Bread
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Vertically slice 1-inch strips from the center of the bread to 1 /2-inch from the bottom of the loaf.
It is important to leave the bottom uncut to hold the bread together.
While keeping the shape of the loaf, carefully slice bread... - 37.0436
Crepes With Prosciutto Ham, Cantaloupe And Brie
Whirr all this up in a blender except filling obviously, pulsing for about 10-15 seconds until combined. Refrigerate and let rest for one hour. This batter makes about 20 or so small 7 inch crepes.
Put a little butter in a small nonstick skillet on... - 36.9448
Baked Brie on crackers! Yumm!! This combination is a favorite treat at home and the credit should go to this wonderful Baked Brie recipe! - 36.3134
Chicken With Apples And Brie
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. In a shallow bowl, beat egg with salt and pepper to taste; set aside.
3. Spread chicken breasts on a flat surface and fill with sliced apples and Brie. Wrap up the ends and then the sides of the chicken to form bundles. Secure... - 36.1013
Mixed Green Salad With Warm Brie Dressing
Put the Brie in a 200°F oven to soften.
Meanwhile, in a small saucepan over medium heat, heat the oil and saute the shallots until translucent, about 3 minutes.
Mix in the mustard.
Remove from heat and stir in the vinegar.
Return to low heat and whisk in the... - 36.0002
Sugar Glazed Brie
In a small bowl, stir together the sugar, nuts and brandy.
Cover and chill for at least 24 hours or up to 1 week.
Preheat oven to 500 degrees.
Place the brie on an ovenproof platter.
Bake for 4-5 minutes or until the brie is slightly softened.
Spread the... - 35.8531
Brie Wrapped In Phyllo
Brie Wrapped In Phyllo has amajestic taste. The phyllo pastry with butter gives the Brie Wrapped In Phyllo a grand taste. - 35.5082
Brie Cheese Canapes
Allow cheese and butter to come to room temperature; mix together well.
Heat almonds in oil over low heat until toasted lightly; be careful, they burn easily.
Drain on paper towels.
Sprinkle with curry powder, salt, and pepper.
Chop in nut grinder or... - 35.1685
Brie And Pasta With Shrimp
1. Cook pasta according to the package instructions; drain well and return to pot.
2. Add Brie and stir until melted and well mixed.
3. Add Half and Half, parsley and pepper and coat evenly.
4. Place Brie and Pasta with Shrimp on a large... - 35.1649
Grilled Brie On French Bread
Preheat the broiler and set the broiling pan about 4 inches from the heat source.
Slice the loaf of bread diagonally into 3/4-inch slices, figuring approximately 3 to 4 slices per person.
In a small bowl, blend the butter with the mustard.
Spread each slice... - 34.8705
1) Preheat the oven to 300°F (150°C).
2) Discard the outer layer of the Brie cheese, then place over a baking sheet and score the edges and top.
3) Sprinkle all over with the brown sugar, cinnamon and almonds.
4) Bake in the... - 34.8635
1. Prepare the Brie by cutting the brie into eight triangle of roughly the same size.
2. In three bowls, set out the flour, the beaten egg and the breadcrumb and almond mixture
3. Dip each slice in the flour, followed by the beaten egg and lastly the... - 34.2102
Bundle Of Brie
BRUSH each sheet of filo dough with oil from top of pesto, stacking them on top of each other on ungreased baking sheet.
Center cheese on top of filo sheets.
Gather filo up around cheese.
Lightly press filo against sides and top of cheese so excess filo forms... - 34.1846
Separate crescent dough into 4 rectangles.
Make 2 squares by overlapping long edges of 2 rectangles.
Press seam firmly and pinch perforations to seal.
Roll out each square into a rectangle 1 inch larger all around than the cheese.
Place cheese on 1 dough... - 34.0529
Brie And Apple Baguette
1. Slice the baguette in half
2. Spread the brie on top of it
3. Top the brie with the grapes and slices of green apple
4. Spread the other side of the bread with fresh unsalted Normandy butter
5. Toast and serve hot - 33.8529
Brie Leek Tartlets
In a small skillet, saute leek and garlic in butter until tender.
Add the cream, salt, pepper and nutmeg; cook and stir for 1-2 minutes or until thickened.
Place tart shells on a baking sheet.
Slice cheese into 15 pieces; place one piece in each tart... - 33.7005
French Or Green Beans With Cheese
1) To prepare the beans, cut them into short lenths. Steam for about 10 minutes ot till the beans are softened.
2) On a serving dish, mix together the melted butter, salt and crushed garlic.
3) After the beans have cooked properly, toss them in the... - 33.1936
Green Salad With Warm Brie Dressing
Spread walnuts in a 6-ounce custard cup.
Microwave or HIGH for 3 to 4 minutes or until walnuts are lightly .toasred, stirring after every minute.
Remove rind from brie,- cur into small pieces.
Place lettuce in a large bowl, tossing... - 33.0444
Brie In A Coat
Place brie on a cookie sheet.
Sprinkle sugar evenly over the cheese.
Arrange the sliced almonds in an attractive pattern over sugar.
Preheat the broiler to 450° F.
Place cheese under the broiler for 1 1/2 minutes or just until the sugar melts and starts to... - 32.9039
Blue Brie & Watercress Tart
1. Preheat oven to 200C (400F/Gas 6). To make the pastry, sift the flour and salt into a large bowl. Rub in the butter or margarine until the mixture resembles breadcrumbs. Add the water and mix to a firm dough.
2. Roll out the pastry on a lightly floured... - 32.7463
French Toasted Ham And Cheese
1. In cup, stir marmalade and mustard until mixed; set aside. Cut ham slices to fit on half of the bread slices; cut cheese slices to fit on top of ham, then top with a dollop of marmalade mixture and another bread slice.
2. Preheat oven to 450°F. In 15 1/2... - 32.511
French Omelette With Cheese
Mix eggs, salt and pepper just until whites and yolks are blended.
Heat margarine in 7-or 8-inch omelet pan or skillet over medium-high heat.
As margarine melts, tilt pan in all directions to coat sides thoroughly.
When margarine just begins to brown, pan is... - 32.3777
Caramelized Onion Brie And Courgette Pizza
1. Make the sauce and base. Heat oven to 220C/fan 200C/gas 7. Heat half the oil in a pan, add onions, sugar and vinegar. Gently cook, stirring occasionally, for 30 mins until lightly caramelised.
2. Spread tomato sauce over the pizza, then cook for 5 mins for... - 32.3456
Cheese French Omelette
Combine eggs, milk, salt, pepper, garlic salt, and curry powder.
Melt butter in 8-inch skillet; when hot, add egg mixture.
Cook over medium heat, running spatula around edge and lifting to allow uncooked eggs to flow underneath.
When bottom is set and golden,... - 32.2126
Combine walnuts and breadcrumbs.
Combine egg and milk.
Slice each round of Brie into 6 or 8 wedges.
Dip each wedge of cheese in egg mixture, dredge in flour.
Dip wedges again in egg mixture, dredge in walnut mixture, coating cheese completely.
Place on waxed... - 32.1593
Brie Pinwheel has a soft taste. The walnuts and almonds gives the Brie Pinwheel a crunchy taste. - 31.8827
Cheesy French Fries
1. Preheat oven to 450F.
2. Arrange potatoes in lightly greased 9-inch pre plate. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
3. Bake, uncovered, 15 minutes.
4. Sprinkle cheese over potatoes. Bake 2 to 3 minutes longer, or until cheese is melted. - 31.4573
Brie & Tomato Tartlets
Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/Gas 6.
Roll out the pastry on a lightly floured surface to a rectangle about 23 x 28cm (9 x 1lin).
Cut into 20 squares.
Put a small amount of pesto on each pastry square, then top with a slice of tomato and a slice of... - 30.9543
Green Bean And Brie Salad
1. Trim beans and blanch in boiling water about 3 minutes, until tender crisp. Drain and rinse under cold water.
2. Place beans, greens, cheese and red pepper in a large bowl.
3. In a small bowl, combine sesame oil, vinegar, shallot, salt, pepper, sugar, and... - 30.951
Brie Wrapped In Pastry
1. Preheat the oven to 450 F.
2. Mould two patty shells in form of balls and roll them out to about 1/8 inch thickness.
3. Spoon the cheese in centre of pastry, and seal it by pinching its side.
4. Follw the same procedure with other... - 30.6591
French Cheese Recipes By Category
French Cheese Ingredient: