- » French Cassoulet
French Cassoulet Recipes
Enjoy our collection of French Cassoulet recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for French Cassoulet recipes.
Make it a point to try out this cassoulet recipe with duck and lamb meat these holidays. Join Steve in his kitchen and see how he prepares this flavorful dish for dinner. The dish is nutritious and would serve as a perfect satisfying meal for relaxing... - 115.843
Classic French Cassoulet
Cassoulet – the world's greatest bean recipe ever. This is a classic French dish that you will make you come back for more. Damn! The French do come up with some ingeniously tasty dishes like this one. The method is broken down in simple steps in this... - 89.8041
Cassoulet In A Crock Pot
Here's another crock pot recipe that you must add to your repertoire of weekday dinners. This cassoulet is really easy, with great ingredients like smoked ham, polish sausage, navy beans and white wine. Everything is simple enough to gather to make a simple... - 86.894
In a large no-stick frying pan over medium heat, brown the sausage.
Remove to a cutting board and slice into 1/2" pieces.
Return to the pan and add the onions, apples and 2 tablespoons stock.
Saute for 5 minutes, or until the onions and apples are... - 47.9482
Cranberry Bean Cassoulet
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. In a large frying pan or Dutch oven heat oil and brown meat in it. Turn to brown on all sides.
3. Drain out meat with a slotted spoon to a 3-quart baking dish.
4. Add onion to the drippings in the pan and... - 47.5296
1) In fresh water, rinse the beans thoroughly and remove any debris or stones.
2) In a large stockpot, place the beans with enough water to cover.
3) Bring to a rolling boil over high heat.
4) Boil, covered, for 2 minutes. Remove from heat and... - 46.1451
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. About 1 hour before serving, preheat oven to 300 degrees Fahrenheit.
3. In a 8-quart kettle, put together beans, 5 cups water; let it soak for no more than 2 hours.
4. Add chicken broth,... - 46.1451
Country French Cassoulet
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. In a 5-quart Dutch oven brown sausages.
3. With a slotted spoon drain out the sausages. Keep aside.
4. In a large bowl or plastic bag add flour, salt and pepper. Mix well.
5. Add beef stew meat to it.
6.... - 46.1244
Cassoulet With Chicken
1) In a slow cooker, soak beans in water overnight.
2) Do not drain the water.
3) Put the lid on and cook over high heat for 2 to 3 hours.
4) Strain the beans, reserving the liquid.
5) In a non-stick pan, heat bacon fat and brown chicken... - 46.1157
In large saucepan combine beans and 4 cups cold water.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat, Cover and simmer 2 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Cover and let stand 1 hour.
Drain beans and rinse.
In same saucepan combine the rinsed beans, the 3 cups hot... - 45.9729
1) In a small mixing bowl, place 3 ounces of kidney beans.
2) With a fork, mash the beans well and keep aside.
3) In a 1-quart ovenproof casserole, add the vegetables, margarine, and garlic. Mix well.
4) With a vented plastic wrap, cover... - 45.8892
The Great French Cassoulet Of Toulouse
1) In a 8-quart pressure cooker, without its base rack, bring 2 quarts (2 liters) of cold water to a boil, add the chunked onions and cloves.
2) When bubbly, gently add the beans, place the lid, bring the pressure up to 10 pounds and cook for 45... - 45.5604
1) Soak the beans overnight in cold water with 1 tablespoon salt.
2) Preheat the oven to 325°F.
3) In a roasting pan, place the pork and roast until the thermometer inserted in the pork, reads about 275°F. Allow to cool, slice into... - 45.3595
Three Bean Cassoulet
1) Take a 2-quart slow cooker and combine all ingredients in it. Cover and cook over high setting for about 30 minutes.
2) Reduce setting to low and cook for another 5-6 hours or until vegetables turn tender.
3) Remove bay leaf.
4) Take out... - 44.8187
Cassoulet From South France
1. In a kettle, heat water adding 2 spoons of salt. Add the beans and cook till boiling point for 2 minutes. Remove and allow to stand for 1 hour.
2. Return the kettle to heat and allow beats to cook for 2 hours till tender. Once done, drain the... - 44.7195
Cassoulet Gascogne is a salt pork and sausage casserole prepared with haricot beans. Oven cooked and flavored with bouquet garni, the Cassoulet Gascogne is served with gascony garlic mustard butter. - 44.4239
Soak beans in about 6 cups (1 1/2 liters) water in a saucepot.
The next day add salt and just enough water to cover beans; add garlic, bacon and sausage.
Bring to boiling.
In a skillet, brown cubed meat in several tablespoons .lard along with onion, bay leaf... - 44.4141
1 Thoroughly wash the haricot beans under cold water.
2 In a bowl, put the washed beans and add enough cold water to cover the beans.
3 Allow to soak for at least 12 hours.
4 Preheat the oven.
5 Chop the bacon.
6 Transfer to... - 44.223
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a kettle, add the beans along with 8 cups of water. Let the water boil. Place a lid and cook for 2 minutes. Take the kettle off the flame and let rest for 1 hour.
3) Pierce cloves into one onion.... - 44.1429
Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a large, heavy-based saucepan.
Add the garlic, onion, red pepper, carrot, sweet potatoes, and courgette.
Stir-fry gently for 3-4 minutes, until the vegetables are lightly browned.
Add the herbs, bay leaf, tomatoes, stock,... - 43.9856
Baked Bean Cassoulet
Soak dry beans, using 8 cups water, as directed
Stir in celery, carrot, bouillon granules, and salt.
Add giblets from chicken (refrigerate remaining chicken).
Bring to boil; reduce heat.
Cover; simmer 1 hour.
Shape sausage into small balls; brown in large... - 43.9671
Cassoulet With Italian Sausage
1. In a cold frying pan place sausages and pour wine until it comes halfway up the sausages.
2. Cover and steam for about 15 minutes.
3. Remove cover, saute the sausages until brown and remove to platter.
4. Using a little of the sausage fat, saute... - 43.873
Piggy Bank Cassoulet
Rinse beans under cold running water.
Drain and combine with water in a large kettle.
Bring to boil and cover.
Boil 2 minutes, remove from heat, and let stand 1 hour.
Drain and reserve liquid from beans.
Cut pork into bite size cubes.
Melt margarine in a... - 43.7786
Trim loin of excess fat, and rub with salt, sage and pepper.
Roast at 325F until meat thermometer registers 185F, slightly under 2 hours.
Set aside to cool; then refrigerate.
Add beans and salt to boiling water, and cook 2 minutes after water... - 43.7786
Pea Beans Cassoulet
1) Rinse the beans.
2) Into a heavy kettle filled with water, add the beans. Let the water come to a boil.
3) Take the kettle off the flame and let rest for about 1 hour.
4) Add in salt, garlic, carrots, onions, parsley, bay leaf, thyme... - 43.5793
Soak the beans in water overnight, then drain.
Peel and finely chop 3 onions.
Put the leek, onion, bacon, chicken, stock, seasonings and herbs in a saucepan.
Bring to the boil and simmer for 1 1/4 hours.
Meanwhile, peel and chop the tomatoes and the remaining... - 43.4057
Heat Browning Skillet in Radararige oven 4 1/2 minutes.
Add oil and Cornish hen halves, breast side down, rubbed with pepper.
Cover, cook in oven 5 minutes.
Turn halves over after 2 1/2 minutes.
Remove from skillet; keep warm.
Add sausage, apples, pepper, and... - 43.2248
In a 1 1/2-quart nonmetal casserole crumble ground turkey.
Add onion and garlic powder.
Micro-cook, covered, on 100% power (high) for 3 to 5 minutes or till turkey is no longer pink, stirring once to break up meat.
Stir in sausage pieces, undrained... - 41.8306
Cassoulet With Pork Spareribs
Brown the fryer pieces in the oven along with the pork spareribs at 350° until barely cooked through, about 1/2 hour.
Drain the beans, and place in a large kettle with a metal lid that can be placed in the oven, or use a very large casserole.
Cover the beans... - 41.7674
Salt Pork Cassoulet
Wash beans and soak overnight in water and salt.
Add garlic, carrots, onions, bouquet garni, and salt pork.
Bring to a boil and simmer, covered, 1 hour.
While beans are cooking, heat oil in skillet and brown pork and lamb cubes.
At end of hour add to... - 41.3701
Place the ham hocks, pea beans, consomme, tomato juice, whole onions, garlic, bay leaves, and thyme in a large saucepan.
Add enough water to cover by 1/2 inch and bring to a boil.
Turn the flame as low as possible, cover, and barely simmer for 5 hours; add... - 41.361
Cassoulet De Toulouse A La Menagere
Put the salt pork, onion, bouquet garni, garlic and beans in a large saucepan.
Add salt and pepper to taste and water to cover.
Bring to the boil, cover and simmer for 1 1/4 hours.
Add the sausages and cook for a further 20 minutes.
Meanwhile, roast the pork... - 41.0126
1) Stir-fry the lamb and the onion in the fat.
2) Pour in a little water or stock along with the tomato paste.
3) Continue with adding rest of the water or stock and all the other ingredients.
4) Cover and slowly allow to boil for about 2 hours, or... - 40.5521
Country French Cassoulet
Country french cassoulet is a kielbasa and vegetables recipe cooked with added pork or lamb. This skillet cooked and baked cassoulet is flavored with wine and broth along with rich tomato puree. Herbed with thyme and parsley, the country french cassoulet is... - 39.889
Brunch Potato Cassoulet
Brunch Potato Cassoulet is a delicious recipe which I always love to have. I bet, once you have this Brunch Potato Cassoulet, you will always crave for some more. - 39.4338
French Country Cassoulet
In a 4-quart Dutch oven combine beans and 8 cups water.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
Simmer, uncovered, for 2 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Cover and let stand for 1 hour.
Drain and rinse beans.
Trim fat from meat.
Cut meat into 1-inch... - 39.2024
Navy Beans Cassoulet
Cassoulet is basically a bean casserole containing meat. You'll fall for this pea bean casserole with duckling, salt pork and sausage links. Deliciously seasoned with wine ,spices and herbs, this Southern French dish makes a very satiating meal. Don't miss... - 39.062
Place carrot, onion, and broth in a 3-quart casserole.
Cover with heavy-duty plastic wrap, and vent.
Microwave at HIGH 8 minutes.
Add peas and next 8 ingredients; stir well.
Cover with heavy-duty plastic wrap, and vent.
Microwave at MEDIUM HIGH (70% power) 13... - 39.0385
Cassoulet is an amazingly easy to prepare recipe which cannot just escape your guest's attention in any party. The deadly combination of dried beans and varieties of meats will get you a lots of compliments for your creativity. - 38.8604
Beef And Bean Cassoulet
In a 3-quart casserole combine the tomato sauce, wine, salt, basil, and garlic.
Micro-cook, uncovered, till mixture bubbles, about 5 minutes, stirring once.
Stir in the beans, beef, and sausage.
Micro-cook, covered, till meat and beans are heated through,... - 38.526
In skillet cook sausage, onion, and garlic till meat is lightly browned and onion is tender; drain off fat.
Add ham, parsley, and bay leaf; mix well.
Stir in undrained beans, wine, and cloves.
Turn into a 1 1/2 quart casserole.
Bake, covered, at 325° for 45... - 37.6393
Heat the oil in a saucepan.
Add the lamb, onion and garlic and fry until the lamb is evenly browned.
Pour in a little stock, then stir in the tomato pure.
Add the remaining stock, the beans, carrots, parsnips, celery, bouquet garni and salt and pepper to... - 37.6066
Plump biscuits cook on top of hearty hamburger stew. It’s comfort food for a weeknight supper! - 37.3437
1. Combine the beans, water and salt in a large kettle, and let stand overnight; or boil two minutes and let soak one hour.
2. Add the garlic, carrots, onions studded with cloves, bouquet garni and salt pork. Bring to a boil. Reduce the heat and cook gently... - 37.058
Cassoulet For A Crowd
1. Place the turkey with giblets and hocks in a kettle or Dutch oven. Add water, carrot, onion and salt.
2. Tie the garlic, bay leaves, thyme and parsley sprigs in a piece of cheesecloth. Push under liquid.
3. Bring slowly to boiling; reduce heat; cover.... - 36.9664
1. Heat oil in kettle or Dutch oven; saute sausage, onion and green pepper until sausage is browned and vegetables are tender.
2. Pour off fat. Add tomato paste, beans with their liquid, wine, red-pepper seasoning and salt. Mix well, then place the frozen... - 36.2039
1. Place beans in a large bowl, cover with water and set aside to soak overnight, then drain. Place beans in a large saucepan with enough water to cover and bring to the boil. Boil for 10 minutes, then reduce heat and simmer for 1 hour or until beans are... - 35.9465
In large bowl combine kidney beans, pinto beans, garbanzo beans, onion, and pimiento.
To make dressing, in small bowl combine spaghetti sauce, wine vinegar, salad oil, and hot pepper sauce; pour over bean mixture.
Cover; refrigerate several hours or... - 35.6285
Sausage And Bean Cassoulet
Sausage And Bean Cassoulet is a wonderful dish that is very difficult to resist. I have a weakness for this yummy dish. Try this Sausage And Bean Cassoulet recipe and you will understand why. - 34.4844
Italian Sausage Cassoulet
1. Fry sausages in 10-inch Straight-Sided Fry Pan over medium heat 20-25 minutes or until done; remove; cut into 1-inch pieces; set aside.
2. Saute onions, carrots, pepper in drippings until lightly browned; remove; set aside; saute chicken in same pan 10... - 34.4828
French Style Cassoulet
1. Pick over and wash beans. Put beans and water in a heavy kettle. Bring to boiling; remove from heat. Let stand 1 hour.
2. Add salt, garlic, carrots, onions, parsley, bay leaf, thyme and salt pork to beans. Cover; bring to boiling. Lower heat; simmer 1... - 34.3966
Comforting Cassoulet Style Stew
1. Rinse beans. In a saucepan combine the 6 cups water and the beans. Bring to boiling; reduce heat. Simmer, uncovered, for 2 minutes. Remove from heat. Cover and let stand for 1 hour. Drain and rinse beans.
2. In an 8- to 10-quart pot brown lamb shank in hot... - 34.341
Quick And Easy Cassoulet
Combine all ingredients in a large saucepan.
Cover; bring to a boil.
Lower heat and simmer about 15 minutes.
Remove cover and continue cooking until thickened, stirring occasionally.
Divide evenly. - 33.8561
1. Combine lima beans, carrots, celery, onion and salad herbs in a 10-cup baking dish.
2. Brown sausage patties, half at a time, in a medium-size skillet; remove with a slotted spoon and place over vegetables in baking dish. Pour all drippings from pan.
3.... - 32.7706
Good things still come in small packages! This chicken salad made just for two is a fresh blend of chicken, fruit and a hint of mint. - 32.337
French Cassoulet Recipes By Category