- » French Carrot Soup
French Carrot Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of french carrot soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for french carrot soup recipes.
Holiday Special Carrot Coconut Bisque With Indian Aromatics
Are you looking for a recipe specially designed for the holiday season? You've got it right here. Watch the chef share his personal recipe to prepare this Holiday Special Carrot Coconut Bisque that is infused with orange and Indian aromatics. This dish never... - 83.0485
Carrot And Potato Soup
1. In a large saucepan melt butter. Add leeks and cook for several minutes.
2. Stir in potatoes, carrots, broth, salt, and pepper.
3. Boil the mixture, decrease heat and simmer for 30 minutes until tender.
4. Transfer the hot soup in blender or food... - 45.1692
Cream Of Carrot Soup
In large saucepan, melt 2 tbsp (25 mL) butter; cook shallots over very low heat for 5 minutes without browning, stirring frequently.
Add carrots, celery, rice, thyme and stock; simmer, uncovered, for 30 minutes.
In blender, puree cooked vegetables and stock... - 44.3084
1) In a heavy pan melt half the butter. Fry onions gently for 5 minutes until soft.
2) Stir in stock and add carrots. Bring to the boil.
3) Reduce heat, add salt and pepper, then simmer for 1 1/2 hours.
4) Add rice and simmer for a 30 minutes until... - 43.3514
Golden Squash And Carrot Bisque
1. In a saucepan mix together and boil sliced summer squash, carrots, onion, chicken broth, and salt.
2. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for about 15 to 20 minutes or till carrots are just tender; do not over cook.
3. Pour half the mixture into a... - 43.3151
Cook carrots, onion and seasonings in butter, covered, until vegetables start to soften.
Add brown rice and stir to coat, browning lightly.
Add milk, bay leaf and 1 cup of the stock.
Cover, bring to gentle boil, lower heat and simmer 30 minutes, stirring... - 42.3492
Carrot And Parsnip Soup
Melt the butter in a saucepan.
Add the carrots, parsnips and onion and try, stirring occasionally, for 10 minutes.
Add the consomme and bring to the boil.
Cover and simmer for 30 minutes or until the vegetables are very tender.
Allow to cool slightly, then... - 39.3822
French Carrot Soup
Melt the butter in a large saucepan and saute the onion and garlic in it.
Add the potatoes and carrots and stir-fry for 4—5 minutes.
Then add the vegetable stock, cover the pan and simmer for 30 minutes until the vegetables are tender.
Puree the vegetables... - 36.5234
Carrot Leek Bisque
GETTING READY 1) Arrange all the ingredients and the utensils to be used. MAKING 2) In a kettle, boil the water. 3) To the kettle,... - 34.2221
Cream Of Carrot Soup
Slice carrots, onion and celery; place in saucepan with half the stock.
Bring to boil; reduce heat, cover, simmer 15 minutes.
Remove from heat, add salt, pepper and rice.
Puree in electric blender or rub through a fine sieve.
Beat in remaining stock and... - 31.9938
Carrot And Tomato Soup
Fry the carrots in the fat in a saucepan then add just enough stock made by melting a bouillon cube in enough water to cover.
Let them simmer until tender and then pass them through a colander or sieve.
Stir the tomato puree into them.
Thin with about 3 pints... - 26.3186