- » French Canadian Dressing
French Canadian Dressing Recipes
Enjoy our collection of french canadian dressing recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for french canadian dressing recipes.
Cabbage Salad With French Dressing
1. Blend together thoroughly in a small bowl mayonnaise, French dressing, dry mustard, curry powder and salt.
2. Cover and put in refrigerator to chill.
3. Wash and finely shred or chop cabbage.
4. Put cabbage into a deep bowl, cover and put in refrigerator... - 33.9093
French Dressing A La Chiffonade
Rub a bowl with the cut surfaces of garlic.
Blend sieved egg yolk with salt, pepper, paprika, and dry mustard in the bowl.
Adding gradually, vigorously stir in oil and vinegar.
Blend in egg white and parsley.
Store covered in refrigerator; stir or shake well... - 31.3801
Lemon French Dressing
1) Mix together all ingredients and beat thoroughly or shake well in a glass jar and refrigerate.
2) Use as required. - 31.3777
Tarragon French Dressing
Combine all ingredients in a screw-top jar or bottle; shake well to blend.
Before serving, discard garlic and shake dressing to blend thoroughly. - 31.3038
Combine all ingredients in a screw-top jar; shake well.
Shake before using. - 26.1824
Quick French Dressing
Bring the vinegar and garlic to boiling in a small saucepan; strain mixture into a screw-top jar.
Add salt, pepper, and dry mustard (add sugar if desired).
Cover tightly and shake well.
Add desired amount of salad oil or olive oil to a portion of the vinegar... - 25.2884
Measure ingredients into covered jar, and shake well before using.
Note: Add 1 teaspoon sugar for a sweeter dressing. - 16.0632
French Dressing With Blue
Cheese: Combine 2 tablespoons crumbled blue cheese with 1/2 cup French dressing, stir and shake well before using. - 13.855
French Canadian Dressing Recipes By Category
French Canadian Dressing Dish: