- » French Cabbage Casserole
French Cabbage Casserole Recipes
Enjoy our collection of french cabbage casserole recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for french cabbage casserole recipes.
Unstuffed Cabbage Casserole
Join Toby as she prepares this diabetes-friendly stuffed cabbage rolls recipe with no stuffing or rolling required. This dish comes courtesy of Brenda Ponichtera, RD from her book "Quick and Healthy, Volume II", and is remarkable good. - 105.425
You May Also Like!
Cabbage Patch Casserole
In 2-quart casserole, place cabbage, water and salt; cover.
Microwave at high (10) 6 to 8 minutes; stir after 5 minutes.
Combine crumbled bacon, soup and milk; pour over cabbage and blend well; cover.
Microwave at high (10) 4 to 6 minutes;... - 34.4977
French Stuffed Cabbage
In large saucepan, in boiling salted water to cover, simmer whole cabbage 5 minutes.
Plunge into cold water; drain well.
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Make stuffing: In small skillet over medium heat, in butter, cook onion until tender.
In medium bowl, beat egg;... - 47.9613
Potato And Cabbage Au Gratin
In 2-quart casserole, blend butter-flavored mix and flour.
Stir in onion, parsley, chives, salt and pepper.
Blend in milk.
Microwave, uncovered, at High for 6 to 8 minutes, or until mixture thickens and bubbles, stirring 3 times.
Stir in Monterey Jack and... - 49.6083
Cabbage Au Gratin
1) In a 3-quart glass casserole, cover and cook the cabbage for 10 to 12 minutes, rotating the dish 1/4 turn halfway through the cooking time.
2) Then allow to rest covered for 5 minutes.
3) In a 2-cup glass measure, heat the butter for 30 seconds,... - 44.1515
Pork With Red Cabbage
1. Preheat oven moderate to 325°F.
2. In a pan add diced bacon in 1 quart water and simmer for about 10 minutes.
3. Drain out bacon.
4. In a covered ovenproof casserole heat butter and fry bacon, carrot, and onion over low heat for 10... - 43.8804
Chou Rouge Braise Aux Marrons
1. Prepare chestnuts.
2. In a bowl, mix cabbage with vinegar, sugar, salt and pepper. Mix well and cover.
3. Allow it to marinate for about 1/2-1 hour.
4. Preheat oven to 160°C/325°F/gas 3.
5. In a casserole, heat half the amount of... - 43.1606
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Drain the beans.
3. In a medium mixing bowl, mix drained beans lightly with rest of the ingredients.
4. Into a casserole, pour the beans mixture and bake for about 45 minutes.
5.... - 38.7888
Cabbage Au Gratin
Cook cabbage until tender; drain well.
In a saucepan, melt butter.
Add flour, milk and salt, stirring until thickened.
Add cabbage and cheddar cheese.
Pour into a buttered casserole and top with the crumbs which have been mixed with the melted butter.
Bake at... - 32.0759
Heat oven to 350Â°.
Butter 5-cup souffle dish or 1 1/2-quart casserole.
Heat margarine in 2-quart saucepan over low heat until melted.
Blend in flour, salt, mustard, rosemary and cayenne pepper.
Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until smooth and... - 42.6352
Scalloped Ham N Cabbage
In 2-quart casserole, mix cabbage with flour and caraway seed.
Stir in milk and ham.
Cook covered, 11 minutes or until cabbage is desired doneness.
Top with onion rings just before serving. - 29.0183