- » French Buttercream Icing
French Buttercream Icing Recipes
Enjoy our collection of french buttercream icing recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for french buttercream icing recipes.
Walnut Torte With Walnut Custard Buttercream
1 For the cake:Place a rack in the center of the oven and heat to 350 degrees farenheit.
2 Lightly butter a 9-inch springform pan. Dust with bread crumbs and tap out the excess crumbs.
3 Line the bottom of the pan with a round of... - 48.2435
Little Nun Cakes
Put the milk and water, butter and salt into a pan.
Heat gently until the butter has melted then bring to the boil.
Remove from the heat, add the flour and stir until smooth.
Cook for 1 minute, stirring.
Cool the mixture slightly, then gradually beat in the... - 45.2925
1. Place the largest cake on the plate and spread it with a scant half of the buttercream or ganache, smoothing it in an even layer with a palette knife.
2. Put the medium-sized cake on top and spread it with more buttercream or ganache in the same way.... - 39.3669
1. Cut the cake in half horizontally and sandwich it together with half the buttercream. Put it on the plate and spread over the remaining buttercream.
2. Dust your work surface with icing sugar and roll out about 875 g (1 3/4 lb) of the white icing to a... - 42.3933
1. Dust your work surface with icing sugar and roll out three-quarters of the yellow icing. Cut out stars in both sizes. Roll out a third of the orange icing and cut out more stars. Lightly dampen some of the large yellow stars with water and secure some of... - 39.1085
1. Dust your work surface with icing sugar and thinly roll out 100 g (3 1/2 oz) of the icing. Use the larger cutter to cut out plenty of star shapes. Cut out the centre of each star with the small cutter and transfer the stars to a lined baking sheet. Leave... - 42.2288
Gateau Marie Therese
Break the chocolate into pieces and melt in a bowl with 1/4 lb (125 g/4 oz) of softened butter for 2 minutes on HIGH.
Stir to obtain a smooth cream.
Stir in the cane sugar syrup, egg yolks and ground almonds, beating well after each addition.
Oil the base of... - 44.653
Episode 140 - Buche De Noel
Merry Christmas and happy holidays one and all! I have been dying to make a Buche de Noel for a really long time and I'm glad I was able to make one for the first time this year. - 0
1. Turn the cake mixture into a greased and lined cake tin, 23 cm (9 inches) square. Bake in a preheated oven, 160°C (325°F), Gas Mark 3, for 1—1 1/4 hours until just firm and a skewer inserted into the centre comes out clean. Leave to cool. Slice any... - 37.6727
Sizzling Creamy Steak Parmesan
Steak with parmesan cheese is comfort food at its best. Whether you're a busy mom who wants to pull off a quick steak dish with a surprise kick or add a new twist to the basic grilled steak, Betty offers you the perfect way to go about it. Divinely delicious... - 106.279
Episode 133 - Cupcake Inspiration
1. Line cupcake pan with liner and set aside.
2. Preheat oven to 325 degree F.
3. Cream butter and sugar together for 3-5 minutes or until light and fluffy.
4. Pour vanilla and add eggs, one at a time and beat after each... - 0