- » French Butter Cake
French Butter Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of french butter cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for french butter cake recipes.
How To Make Madeleine's
Buttery Petite Cakes, dusted with Confectioners Sugar. Perfect with your Morning cup of Tea or Coffee..or maybe that Tea Party you've been promising your little girl/niece/sister! =D - 113.066
Petit Four Glace Part 1 - Preparation
Have a little bridal shower, a tea party or an elegant luncheon that you are hosting? Then petit fours are thing to serve to cater to the occasion! Part 1 of the video is get the batter ready. Watch part 2 of the video to see how the cake is baked! - 82.9965
Strawberry Spiral Cake Part 3 - Frosting
Part 3 of the video is make the butter cream icing and then completing the icing all over the cake for the finished product! A good video to watch for those who want to know how to ice a cake. - 82.0518
Petit Four Glace Part 3 - Frosting
Part 3 of the video is getting the fondant ready to cover the cakes and then getting the cakes ready to be as pretty as a picture! See the video to know how to get these little cakes beautified! - 81.9577
Petit Four Glace Part 2 - Baking
Part 2 of the video is getting the cake baked and then cutting into squares getting them ready to be frosted. Part 3 of the video is getting the frosting ready, so stay tuned! - 81.7678
1. Cut the cake in half horizontally and sandwich it together with half the buttercream. Put it on the plate and spread over the remaining buttercream.
2. Dust your work surface with icing sugar and roll out about 875 g (1 3/4 lb) of the white icing to a... - 43.0827
Cheesecake With Pine Nuts And Pumpkin-apple Butter
FOR PUMPKIN-APPLE BUTTER:
Mix apple butter, pumpkin, and applejuice in small bowl, do ahead can be made 2 days ahead.
Cover and refrigerate.
For crust: Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
Grind graham crackers and sugar in processor until fine crumbs form.
Add nuts;... - 41.5932
1. Mix the flour, eggs and egg yolks with a wire whisk. Add the milk, sugar and salt and beat until all the ingredients are thoroughly blended.
2. Melt the butter in a small container and skim off the foam. Pour off and reserve the fat, or clarified butter.... - 35.1019
French Orange Butter Cake
1. Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
2. In a large bowl, cream together butter and sugar. Stir in orange rind and vanilla. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
3. In a small bowl, sift together flour, baking powder and salt. Stir flour... - 34.7326
1. Grease and flour 13-by-9-by-2-inch baking pan. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. In 3-quart saucepan, over medium heat, melt butter. With wooden spoon, stir in brown sugar until well blended; remove from heat. Let cool slightly, then stir in the eggs and vanilla... - 32.7518
Sour Cream Streusel Cake
Heat oven to 350°.
Grease and flour oblong pan, 13 X 9 X 2 inches.
Mix 2/3 cup of the cake mix (dry), the sugar, walnuts and butter until crumbly; set aside.
Beat eggs slightly with fork; blend in sour cream.
Mix in remaining cake mix.
Spread half of the... - 31.8633