- » French Bruschetta
French Bruschetta Recipes
Enjoy our collection of french bruschetta recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for french bruschetta recipes.
Smoked Salmon Bruschetta
Preheat the broiler.
In a small bowl, combine the pine nuts, tomatoes, mozzarella, salmon, and olive oil.
Season with pepper to taste.
Toast the bread slices under the broiler until lightly browned.
Remove toast from the broiler, and while it is still warm,... - 37.6487
This is a quick, easy and popular dish to prepare. You can whip it up very fast with ingredients that you can easily find at home. The blend of ingredients gives it a great taste and makes your guests come back for more. - 36.7295
1) In a bowl, place anchovies and oil in which they were prepared. Add minced garlic to this.
2) Use a fork to mash all together to a soft mixture.
3) Squeeze lemon juice, drizzle oil and combine thoroughly.
4) Take the bread slices to... - 35.7208
Ratatouille Bruschetta With Feta
1. Toast both sides of bread on a barbecue grill or under broiler; brush one side lightly with olive oil. Spread with salsa; sprinkle with feta cheese and Kalamata olive slivers. Cut into halves, if desired. - 22.8553
You May Also Like!
1. Combine the spinach, mozzarella cheese, tomatoes, onions, basil, and garlic in a medium-sized bowl, and stir to mix well. Set aside.
2. Slice each roll into 12 (1/2-inch) slices. If you're using French bread instead of rolls, slice the French bread into 48... - 30.2279
Bruschetta With Basil Mozzarella & Tomatoes
Grill or toast bread, turning once until it is golden brown.
Store in an airtight container until ready to use.
In a bowl, combine basil, mozzarella, tomatoes, garlic, salt and pepper.
Brush the toast with a little olive oil.
Spoon the tomato-basil mixture... - 28.8665
Wild Mushroom Bruschetta With Chevre
The wild mushroom bruschetta with chevre is an exotic and wonderfully flavored dish that can be served as a side or enjoyed as a snack. The wild mushrooms are cooked with shallots and garlic and herbed with parley. Served on crusty french bread with the... - 47.131
Bruschetta With Tomatoes & Basil
Mix garlic and oil in a saucepan; warm on low heat to combine flavors.
Heat broiler or light grill fire.
Broil or grill bread until golden brown on both sides.
Place toast slices on large platter, then brush with flavored oil.
Mix tomatoes, basil, salt and... - 30.9482
Gorgonzola And Walnut Bruschetta
In small bowl, mash cheese with a fork; mix in the port wine and pepper, and stir until smooth.
Preheat grill on HI for 5 minutes, then adjust to appropriate cook fatting.
Grill bread for about 2 minutes, or until lightly toasted on both sides,... - 29.4818
Bacon Lettuce & Tomato Bruschetta
In medium bowl, stir together all topping ingredients; set aside.
Brush olive oil on both sides of bread slices; place on baking sheet.
Bake at 400 degrees E, turning once, for 7 minutes per side or until crisp and golden brown; cool.
Spoon about 1 tablespoon... - 33.7697
Basic And Fresh Tomato Onions Bruschetta
Procedure for bruschetta Cut thick slices from bread loaf.
Toast them on a grill or barbecue.
Rub lightly with a cut clove of garlic to add a delicate flavour.
Procedure for topping Saute the gralic in olive oil and butter heated in a pan.
Now add onions and... - 38.789
Easy Shrimp Bruschetta
Do you crave for the fancy Italian snacks like me? if yes then this easy shrimp bruschetta is for you. It gets its merits due to its simple and flavorful combination of ingredients. Watch this video and the ease to make it won't keep you away from it for long. - 141.097
Combine tomatoes, basil, garlic, vinegar, olive oil, salt and pepper; set aside.
Add feta cheese to tomato mixture.
Spread a thin layer of cream cheese on slices of French stick or rye bread.
Top each with the tomato mixture.
Bake at 350Â°F for 15... - 35.3749
Crispy Tomato Caper Bruschetta
1. Heat oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add capers, and saute 3 minutes.
2. Preheat broiler.
3. Rub garlic halves on both sides of bread slices. Coat each side of bread slices with cooking spray. Arrange bread slices on a large ungreased baking sheet;... - 28.7035
French Bruschetta Recipes By Category