- » French Bread Stuffing
French Bread Stuffing Recipes
Enjoy our collection of French Bread Stuffing recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for French Bread Stuffing recipes.
1. Use a sharp bread knife to cut a thin slice off the top of each loaf.
2. Scoop out soft portion of each loaf keeping a 1/2 inch thick shell of the crust.
3. Reserve the soft centers for another use.
4. In a small bowl, beat whole eggs, egg... - 48.0277
Fluffy French Bread Stuffing
In large mixing bowl, combine butter, celery, onion, parsley and sage.
Cover with plastic wrap.
Microwave at High for 5 to 7 minutes, or until celery is tender, stirring once.
Mix in bread cubes and walnuts.
In small mixing bowl, blend soup, eggs and... - 47.723
Salmon Stuffed French Bread
1) Cut loaf in half crosswise and slice 1 inch off each end to form 2 (6-inch) pieces of bread.
2) Leaving 1/2-inch shell, gently remove center of bread.
3) Reserve center bread pieces for a later use.
4) In medium bowl, combine all... - 47.4061
Stuffed French Bread
1) Cream cheese and then add capers, anchovy paste, chili sauce, onion, Worcestershire, Tabasco and salt.
2) Cream butter.
3) Add crumbs and watercress to the mixture.
4) Cut the bread lengthwise in half and remove center.
5) Spread the butter mixture... - 43.8186
Pungent French Rolls
Split the rolls almost through and brush inside well with olive oil.
Mix remaining ingredients, except mayonnaise.
Moisten with mayonnaise and fill rolls.
Arrange these stuffed rolls in a box or on a plate and provide paper napkins to wrap around them as they... - 40.1848
French Bread Stuffing
Tear the French bread into small pieces; you should have about 3 quarts.
Add the nut meats, salt, and coriander.
Combine the butter with sherry and add to the bread; toss with a fork. - 23.5554