- » French Bread Hard Crust
French Bread Hard Crust Recipes
Enjoy our collection of french bread hard crust recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for french bread hard crust recipes.
French Bread A La Corn Meal
1. Prepare cooked corn meal recipe and cool slightly.
2. Sprinkle yeast over warm water.
3. Put sugar and salt in a large bowl. Add scalded milk. Stir. Add cooked corn meal. Mix well and cool to lukewarm.
4. Add 1 cup flour and yeast mixture. Turn dough onto... - 35.5259
Baked Eggs In A Crust With Watercress
1.Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2.Heat 4 tablesppon (60ml.) butter until melted.
3.Apply the butter on bread cases both from outside and within using a pastry brush.
4.Bake the cases for 10 minutes.
5.Meanwhile, boil salted water in a... - 45.1298
Classic French Bread
Dissolve the yeast in the water.
Let stand for 5 minutes.
Stir to dissolve.
Using a small paper sack on your scale, weigh out a total of 2 pounds and 3 ounces of flour.
Make a sponge of the water and yeast, together with 4 cups of the weighed-out flour.
Whip... - 35.9793
Classic Crusty French Bread
Soften yeast in 1/4 cup of the water.
Let stand 10 minutes.
To the remaining water add sugar, salt, shortening and 1 cup of the flour.
Beat until very smooth.
Add the yeast mixture and stir well.
Thoroughly fold in egg white, then add flour to make a stiff... - 37.4172
Whole Wheat French Bread
1) Mix yeast with 1/4 cup warm water in a small bowl.
2) Let stand in a warm place about 5 minutes until it dissolves or puffs.
3) In your food processor, use the METAL BLADE setting.
4) In the work bowl, add flour and salt. Pulse on/off to mix.
5) Pour in... - 42.7826
Challah Bread French Toast
First, let's make clarified butter. Clarified butter is unsalted butter with the milkfats removed. It has a more buttery flavor, plus it lasts for months in the fridge and will not burn when frying.
Take butter, cut into pats, and melt in a small saucepan... - 45.9636
Cheddar Cheese Strata
1. Grease 13-inch X 9-inch glass baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Preheat the oven to 350°F before baking.
3. In a large bowl, break eggs and combine with egg whites, milk, onion, mustard and salt.
4. Use a wire whisk or a... - 46.017
French Fried Cheese
For soft cheeses shape crust around soft center as much as possible.
Dip in egg, then crumbs; repeat for second layer.
Pour oil into fondue cooker to no more than 1/4 capacity.
Heat on range to 375Â°.
Add 1 tea spoon salt.
Transfer cooker to fondue... - 30.4533
Rub the cooking utensil (which should be a heavy pan) with the cut sides of the garlic.
Pour in the wine and set over low heat.
When the wine is heated to the point that air bubbles rise to the surface, add the cheese by handfuls, stirring constantly with a... - 33.0735
Birthday Celebration Loaf
Trim top and bottom crusts from bread; cut into 4 horizontal slices.
In small bowl, combine eggs, bacon, relish, and 1/4 cup Wish-Bone Creamy Italian Dressing.
In another bowl, mash liverwurst with parsley and 1/3 cup Wish-Bone Creamy Italian... - 37.0735
Roasted Red Pepper Bruschetta
A quick, easy and elegant way to enjoy the flavors of fresh herbs, Parmesan cheese, capers and bell peppers. - 35.406
Clean the herrings.
Mash up the roes with a fork (they may be hard or soft ones), mix with the bread soaked in milk, 1 tablespoonful of mixed herbs and the shallot, very finely chopped.
Beat 2 tablespoonfuls of butter into this mixture, season; stuff the... - 28.95
Vegetarian Hors D Oeuvre
Cook beans in salted water to cover until tender.
Melt butter in medium skillet over medium heat.
Add onion and saute until well browned.
Combine with beans, eggs, toast, walnuts, salt and pepper in processor or blender and mince finely.... - 35.8875
Lamb Grill Deluxe
Cut carrots into 3 or 4" lengths.
Cook in 1/2 to 1" boiling salted water until tender; drain.
Place carrots and artichoke hearts in 9" foil pan (can be made from heavy-duty aluminum foil).
Mix brown sugar, 2 tbsp butter, the lemon peel, and lemon juice; spoon... - 41.9944
Frosted Ribbon Loaf
For Ham Filling combine first 5 ingredients.
For Egg Filling combine next 5 ingredients.
Slice bread lengthwise in 3 layers; trim crusts; butter slices.
Spread first slice, buttered side up, with ham filling, second with egg filling; end with third... - 41.974
Canapes are ideal to serve with pre-lunch or pre-dinner cocktails.
Remove the crusts from the bread, spread with butter and cut each slice into three.
Use any of these toppings: A slice of cheese and hard-cooked egg garnished with a walnut.
Slices of salami... - 31.886
Cut the beef into pieces and chop finely .
Discard the crusts and make the bread into crumbs .
Chop the pickle .
Blend the flour and milk together .
Melt the butter in a pan and stir in the milk mixture.
Cook over low heat, stirringwell, until thick and... - 40.3059
For baked eggs the procedure is always roughly the same.The chosen mince, sauce or garnish should be spread on a buttered fireproof dish.
The eggs are then broken over it, sprinkled with melted butter, and cooked in the oven for 5 to 6 minutes, until just... - 26.396
1. Slice bread diagonally with 1-inch size but make sure you are not slicing the bread cutting through its bottom crust.
2. Take a food processor or a blender, using its steel blade chop garlic finely. Add olive oil in it for making a light... - 44.5064
Remove crusts from bread and spread each slice with butter.
Place 6 slices of bread in a flat glass baking dish.
Top with chicken and cheese.
Cover with remaining bread slices.
Blend remaining ingredients except the egg and pimiento and pour over bread and... - 41.4881
Blender Cheese Fondue
Place Gruyere cheese in blender container; cover and blend at high speed 20 seconds.
Scrape down sides.
Blend 10 seconds more or till cheese is in tiny bits; remove from blender.
Warm the wine without covering or boiling.
Put 2 cups of the Swiss cheese in... - 42.3868
Swiss Cheese Fondue
Combine cheeses and cornstarch.
Rub inside of heavy saucepan with garlic; discard garlic.
Pour in sauterne and lemon juice.
Heat till bubbles cover surface (do not cover or boil).
Stir vigorously and constantly from now on.
Add a handful of cheese mixture,... - 39.9919
Hot Tuna Sandwich Loaf
1. Combine all ingredients, except bread and cheese, in medium mixing bowl; mix well; set aside. Slice off top 1/3 of bread horizontally. Hollow out bottom of loaf. Fill hollow with tuna mixture. Place cheese slices over filling. Place top crust of bread - 26.1822
Cheese And Onion Soup
1) Saute the onions in butter until brown. Gradually add in the flour, salt, pepper, and 2 tablespoons of bouillon. Mix well.
2) Pour onion mixture into the bouillon and bring to a boil. Lower flame and simmer for 15 minutes.
3) Toast the bread and then place... - 29.9996
Egg Yolks On Toast
1.Cut a round from the center of every bread slice.
2.Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
3.Fry the hollowed bread in heated butter until golden.
4.Take an ovenproof serving dish, arrange the bread slices on it and put an egg yolk in each... - 41.7319
Dredge cheese with flour.
Rub cooking utensil with garlic.
Pour in wine and set over very slow heat.
When wine is heated to the point that air bubbles rise to the surface (it must not boil), stir with a fork and add cheese by handfuls, each handful to be... - 44.5388
Ail American Hero
1 Combine potatoes, celery, onion, cheese, eggs, salt and pepper in medium-size bowl; fold in mayonnaise or salad dressing and mustard until well blended.
2 Pile potato salad on bottom half of buttered bread; arrange sardines and pickle and tomato slices in... - 29.2379
Seafood With Wine Sauce
Cut bread in bite-sized pieces, each having a crust on one side.
Drain scallops and mussels or oysters; dry between paper toweling.
Combine egg and the 1/4 cup milk.
Mix the cracker crumbs, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and dash pepper together.
Dip... - 43.0211
The Best Cucumber Spread
The Best Cucumber Spread is indeed a heavenly mix. The cucumber spread is rich with the flavor of mayonnaise and cucumber and when preserved refrigerated you can use it for 7 - 10 days. Be it for sandwiches or for french breads, this best cucumber spread is... - 46.6277
Swiss Stuffed Omelets
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F(180° C) .
2) In a bowl, mix the beaten eggs with 3 or 4 tablespoons cream and a pinch of salt.
3) In a large omelet pan, heat 2 tablespoons butter and make 7 thin, omelets with the egg mixture, stack and... - 45.5585