- » French Beef Soup
French Beef Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of French Beef Soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for French Beef Soup recipes.
French Burgundy Beef Stew
An irresistible variation of the regular beef stew, this is wholesomely prepared with beef meat and burgundy wine. Chef Beryl Stokes makes this dish in a quick and easy recipe. You can just follow her and stir in this hot and exotic stew in your home kitchen. - 112.87
Onion Soup With French Bread
Here's an amazing recipe of Onion Soup With French Bread that you must try. This soup has a distinct flavor of onion cooked in beef stock with some crispy, garlic flavored french bread. This recipe is truly a soup lover's delight. The recipe is quite simple... - 50.8493
Pot Au Feu
Pot Au Feu has an implausible taste. The beef and carrot gives the Pot Au Feu a rousing taste. Pot Au Feu is inspired by restaurants across the world. Must catch it. - 47.7229
1) In a soup kettle, add beef fat or butter to brown the beef.
2) Add other ingredients and bring the liquid to a boil. Skim the fat.
3) Reduce heat to low, cover with a lid and simmer for another 2.5 hours.
4) Strain the consommé by spreading a damp... - 47.3843
Place beef, veal knuckle and bones in large soup kettle with water, chicken bouillon cubes, salt and peppercorns.
Bring water to boil.
Cook gently for 2 hours.
Skim surface frequently.
Add turnips, carrots, leeks, celery, onion and cabbage.
Add bay leaf and... - 46.9132
1. Wipe the oxtail and divide the tail into joints.
2. Scrape carrot and slice roughly.
3. Slice the onions.
4. Scrub celery, wash and slice.
5. In a saucepan, place joints cold water, cover and bring to the boil; strain and pat dry.
6.... - 46.0942
1) Pierce the whole onion with cloves.
2) In a slow cooker, place together shanks, onion, garlic, water, bay leaf, rosemary, peppercorns, and salt.
3) Put the lid on and simmer for 6 to 8 hours.
4) Strain the shanks and pour the strained broth back in... - 46.0444
Country French Beef Stew
This country french beef stew is a flavorful beef stew prepared with mushrooms and carrots. Cooked with cubed beef and bacon to taste, the country french beef stew has red wine in it. Prepared with added soup mix of choice, this french beef stew is savory and... - 45.8521
Gourmet Petite Marmite
Brown onions in butter in large kettle.
Add beef, bones, chicken, water, 1 tablespoon salt, bay leaves, peppercorns, pars ley, thyme, and cloves.
Bring to boil, and simmer, covered, for 4 hours, or until meats are tender.
Remove meats, cool, and slice... - 45.7122
Classic Pot Au Feu
Tie the meat firmly with string to keep its shape during cooking.
Place in a large saucepan with the bones, if using.
Add the garlic, vegetables, bouquet garni and bay leaves.
Pour in the wine and sufficient water to cover.
Add salt and pepper to taste.
Bring... - 45.5159
Beef Gumbo Soup
1) Over moderate-high heat, place a large skillet and add the butter.
2) Brown the shanks thoroughly in the butter.
3) In a slow cooker, put the shanks along with the water, salt, pepper, onion, bay leaf, carrots, potato, celery and tomatoes.
4) Cover... - 45.2881
Mushroom And Barley Soup With Escarole
Heat the oil in a large saucepan.
Add the mushrooms, onion, red pepper, and garlic, and cook over high heat, stirring, until the vegetable juices evaporate and the mixture begins to fry.
Because of the high heat, watch that the vegetables do not burn.
Change... - 44.224
Beef Stew With Turnips (beef Bourguignonne)
Turnips have a delicately sweet flavor when young, but as they mature they lose their sweetness and become woody. Therefore, it is best to buy them when they are at their peak, between November and February. The greens, which are edible, should be bright... - 43.6267
Parsley Soup Peasant Style
1) Place a large skillet over moderate-high heat. Sprinkle the salt and cook the beef till it has browned on all the sides. Ensure that the meat has been browned thoroughly.
2) Into the skillet, pour 1 cup of water and scrape up the pan juice. Turn the... - 43.4712
Beef With Red Wine
1. Cook beef and salt pork in a heavy kettle until they brown. Season the mixture with salt and pepper.
2. Arrange a rack beneath the kettle-€™s bottom and add rest of the ingredients.
3. Cover the mixture and simmer the mixture for 180 to 210... - 43.1394
Clarified broths called consommés have been in use since the Middle Ages, taking many forms from simple soups, to displays of excess made from the meat of a wide variety of less-common animals.
A special type of consommé that was boiled solely with tendons... - 43.0442
Petite Marmite With French Bread
Put first 9 ingredients in a large soup kettle.
Cover, bring to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer for about 4 1/2 hours.
Take out chicken pieces, meat and bones.
Remove meat from bones and return meat to soup.
Add herb seasoning and... - 42.8953
Beef Bouillon Or Stock
1) Place a large skillet over moderate-high heat. Sprinkle the salt and thoroughly brown the beef on all sides. Ensure that the meat has been browned thoroughly.
2) Into the skillet, pour 1 cup of water and scrape up the pan juices.
3) Turn the entire... - 40.525
1) Take a large kettle and combine all ingredients in it.
2) Cover with water and simmer for about 6-8 hours.
3) Strain the broth and allow it to cool.
4) Skim off fat and refrigerate until ready to serve.
5) Serve Beef Consommé cold. - 40.3962
Beef And Onion Soup
In large saucepan cook onions in butter till lightly browned, about 20 minutes.
Add broth and Worcestershire sauce.
Bring to boiling.
Season with salt and dash pepper.
Sprinkle toast generously with cheese.
Place under broiler till cheese is lightly... - 39.5468
Old Fashioned Vegetable Soup
In large saucepan (5 qt.), combine beef shank, salt, thyme, peppercorns, bay leaf, allspice, bouillon cubes and water.
Simmer, covered, about 3 hours until meat is tender.
Remove beef shank, peppercorns and bay leaf; skim off all fat.
Cut meat from bone into... - 39.1873
Potage Of Beef And Mixed Vegetables
In a large saucepan, cook the ground beef over medium heat about 5 minutes or until browned, stirring occasionally.
Drain in a strainer or colander, then transfer to a large plate lined with three layers of paper towels.
Blot with additional paper... - 39.1402
1) In a 4-quart or a larger slow cooker, add the carrot, onion, garlic, tomatoes, water, bay leaves, broth, parsley, thyme, salt, lemon juice, and saffron or turmeric. ; cook covered on LOW for about 6-8 hrs.
2) Strain the mixture, return the broth... - 38.9052
1) Allow gelatin to soften in 1 cup juice.
2) Bring 2 1/2 cups water and bouillon cubes to a boil.
3) Stir in gelatin till dissolved and then take off the mixture from heat.
4) Pour in remaining juice, sherry, and pepper and keep in refrigerator to... - 38.0073
French Meatball Soup
Add rice to 1 c. (250 mL) salted water.
Boil 5 minutes; drain well.
Blend rice, ground round, egg, onion, garlic, parsley, and nutmeg; form into small meatballs.
Add wine to broth; bring to a boil.
Drop meatballs into hot broth, one at a time.
Bring to boil... - 37.5533
French Onion Soup With Beef Broth
French Onion Soup has a wonderful taste. The beef broth and cheese gives the French Onion Soup an exhilarating taste. French Onion Soup is inspired by restaurants across the world. Must catch it. - 36.5245
Fondue Bourguignonne With Cream Of Celery Soup
1. Trim off excess fat, cut meat into cubes which measure ¾ inches.
2. Chill meat atleast half an hour before serving.
3. Take fondue sauce-pot and half fill it with oil and heat it until it starts bubbling.
4. Spike the meat with... - 35.2469
Classic French Onion Soup In Beef Broth
Combine butter and onions in 3-quart casserole.
Cover with lid.
Cook at HIGH 7 to 8 minutes.
Stir in broth, water, Worcestershire, salt and pepper; cover.
Cook at HIGH 10 minutes and at MEDIUM 10 minutes.
Let stand, covered, 4 minutes before serving. - 34.996
1) In a deep pan, bring beef consomme to boil, stirring occasionally.
2) Stir in cooked asparagus tips.
3) Simmer slowly until the beef and asparagus are blended well.
4) Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
5) Serve hot in a soup bowl. - 34.8318
Onion Beef Soup
Combine all ingredients except toast and cheese in a large saucepan.
Cover and bring to a boil; lower heat.
Simmer about 20 minutes or until onions are soft.
Divide evenly into 4 ovenproof soup bowls.
Top each with 4 toast quarters.
Sprinkle each with 1 ounce... - 34.416
French Union Soup
1) In a slow cooker, add the onions and margarine or butter, broth, Worcestershire sauce and salt.
2) Cook covered on HIGH for about 4-6 hrs.
3 ) Pour hot soup in nice soup bowls, top with the ... - 33.9456
Hamburger French Onion Soup
Brown the butter in a large kettle.
Add the hamburger and cook until brown, stirring frequently.
Add the onions, beef stock, water and bouillon cubes and simmer for 30 minutes.
Serve with squares of buttered toast and Parmesan cheese. - 27.0248
French Beef Soup Recipes By Category