- » French Beef Sauce
French Beef Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of french beef sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for french beef sauce recipes.
Cote Du Boeuf With Bernaise Sauce
1. Preheat the oven at 400 degrees F.
To make Cote Du Boeuf :
2. In a pan heat oil and sauté ribeye steak until browned on both sides.
3. In the same pan melt butter and sizzle thyme sprigs and garlic.
4. Roast in the oven at 400... - 105.868
Classic French Sauce Beurre Rouge
What a gorgeous ruby red sauce. This is truly a Michelin star restaurant-style butter sauce that will compliment any simple grilled steak or pork chop. Truly delicious. - 99.4292
Filet Mignon And Pinot Noir Sauce
Want a special comfort food for Christmas? Chef Scott is showing his favorite recipe Filet Mignon and Pinot Noir Sauce. His recipe is fool proof that would just lead you a perfectly cooked Filet Mignon or beef tenderloin and the Pinot Noir sauce is more than... - 82.2943
1. Take a 1 quart saucepan, heat butter or margarine and put mushrooms in it.
2. Cook the mushrooms by stirring on medium high flame for 4-5 minutes till they turn soft.
3. Add flour to the pan and mix it well.
4. Put wine and water and mix until a... - 49.1515
Braised Beef With Madeira Sauce
1. In blender jar put orange juice, water, orange peel, onions, salt, pepper, cloves, coriander, and cumin.
2. Blend for 1 to 2 minutes until mixed.
3. In a large bowl keep meat.
4. Pour the marinade over it.
5. Refrigerate for 4 to 6 hours.
6. Turn... - 46.0634
Beef In Burgundy Sauce
1. Cut the beef into 1 1/2-inch cubes.
2. Heat the oil in a large, heavy skillet. Working in batches, brown the meat in the skillet; do not overcrowd the pan or the meat will steam rather than brown. The browner the meat, the darker the gravy. Transfer the... - 45.858
Espagnole Sauce Or Brown Sauce
Heat the dripping and add onion, carrot and garlic.
Sauted slowly until vegetables are cooked through and beginning to color.
Remove from heat and stir in the flour.
Return to the heat and cook and stir until the mixture is a rich golden brown... - 45.8103
Beef In Red Wine Sauce
1. In a large frying pan heat oil.
2. Add onions and sautÃ© lightly. Drain out onion from pan.
3. Mix beef cubes and sautÃ© till brown.
4. Sprinkle flour over it and toss.
5. Cook and stir for 2 minutes.
6. Add wine, bouillon, garlic, tomato paste,... - 45.2369
Beef Croquettes With Quick Bearnaise Sauce
Fry the onions and bacon gently in the melted butter until soft and lightly coloured.
Stir in the flour and cook gently until pale brown.
Gradually add the stock and bring to the boil, stirring continuously.
Simmer for 2 minutes then remove from the heat and... - 44.5759
Filet Mignon With Mushroom Sauce
Cut rind from bacon with scissors or sharp knife.
Wrap 1 bacon rasher around each piece steak, secure bacon with metal skewer or toothpick.
Heat butter and oil in heavy-based frying pan, add steaks to pan.
Cook over high heat for about 2 minutes or... - 43.8181
Unsalted Light Brown Sauce
1) Heat the stock, in a saucepan.
2) In another pan, add the shallots and wines and place over fairly high heat, boiling the mixture until reduced by one-third of the original volume.
3) When reduced, add the heated stock and then lower the heat to... - 43.3273
1. In a 4-cup measure, melt butter with onion for 1 minute on High.
2. Stir in flour.
3. Cook on High for 1 minute; stir once.
4. Pour in broth or bouillon, wine, lemon juice, tarragon and parsley.
5. Cook on High for 3 minutes; stir once every... - 42.6449
German Tongue With French Sauce
Place the tongue in a large kettle, add the pickling spices, beer and enough water to cover.
Simmer gently for 2 hours.
When about done, presoak pot, top and bottom, in water for 15 minutes.
Put the chopped onion in bottom of the pot, then add the... - 42.1381
In skillet, brown beef over medium heat, breaking up pieces with a spoon.
Remove meat to saucepan.
Discard fat and wipe skillet with a paper towel.
In skillet over medium heat, add oil, green pepper, mushrooms, onion, and garlic and saute until soft.
Add... - 41.3259
1.In a saucepan, heat margarine until melted.
2.Put onions and carrots and cook for 5 minutes.
3.Add flour and stir until browned.
4.Put salt, pepper, and broth in the pan and stir until the ingredients boil.
5.Add tomato paste and cook on low flame... - 39.4677
French Brown Sauce With Beef Broth
Melt butter in medium saucepan over medium-high heat.
Add onions, carrots, celery and sugar; saute 10 minutes or until tender.
Add all but 2 tablespoons beef broth, tomato paste, Worcestershire and Cook Blend.
Cover; bring mixture to a boil.
Place cornstarch... - 38.0119
Roasted Gigot Of Monkfish With Espagnole Sauce
1. For the sauce, heat the dripping in a large, heavy-based pan, add the shin of beef and fry over a medium-high heat, stirring from time to time, until nicely browned. Add carrot, celery, onion, bacon and crushed chillies, then fry for 10 mins until lightly... - 37.8194
Smoky Beef Hors D'oeuvres With Honey Mustard Sauce
Preheat oven to 375° F.
Separate each biscuit into 2 layers; on sheet of wax paper arrange biscuits in 2 lines (4 biscuit layers in each line), with edges touching so that they form 1 rectangle.
Cover with separate sheet of wax paper and, using a rolling... - 37.0481
Roast Sirloin With Herb Sauce
1. Preheat oven to 160°C (325°F/ Gas 2). Season sirloin with freshly ground pepper; brush with mustard. Bake in a roasting tin for 1 1/2 hours or until a meat thermometer inserted in thickest part of the roast shows an internal temperature of 71°C... - 36.6805
Grilled Steak And Wine Sauce
This is one of those dishes that is very simple, easy to prepare and especially delicious. I can assure you, this Grilled Steak And Wine Sauce will make you crazy for all your life!! - 35.8469
French Beef Loaf With Burgundy Sauce
1. Combine wine, celery, garlic and bay leaf in a small saucepan; bring to boiling; lower heat; simmer until quantity is reduced to half, for about 10 minutes. Remove and discard garlic and bay leaf; cool wine mixture completely.
2. Combine beef, bread... - 34.4681
Melt butter and saute shallots in it until soft and transparent.
Add wine and simmer until reduced to half its volume.
Stir in Brown Sauce, lemon juice, parsley, salt and cayenne to taste, and mushrooms.
Heat through before serving.
Makes about 2 cups sauce. - 33.4424
Baked Meatballs In French Wine Sauce
In a bowl combine the ground beef, milk, bread crumbs, instant minced onion, eggs, Worcestershire, salt, and pepper.
Mix together until blended; shape into balls, using about 2 tablespoons mixture for each.
Place on a greased, rimmed baking pan, cover, and... - 33.1416
Boiled Beef In Onion And Tomato Sauce
Brown the peeled and sliced onions lightly in a pan with the dripping or the fat from your pot-au-feu, stirring constantly with a wooden spoon so that they colour without getting burnt.
Sprinkle the flour over them, and let that brown too, moistening with the... - 31.8334
Boiled Beef In Thick Sauce
This recipe is for using up boiled beef which has already been used for making soup (see Pot-au-Feu).
English cooks may like to adapt it for beef left over from Sunday's joint.
Make a.thick sauce with 6 tablespoonfuls of dripping or fat, flour, salt, and... - 31.3277
Microwaved Bordelaise Sauce
1. In 1-quart microwave-safe casserole, combine butter, onion and tarragon. Cover with lid; microwave on high 2 minutes or until onion is tender.
2. Stir in flour. Gradually stir in broth. Add wine, parsley and lemon juice. Cover; microwave on high 4 minutes... - 30.9439
Chateaubriand With Mushroom Sauce
1. Preheat broiler if manufacturer directs. Place both pieces of meat on rack in broiling pan; broil 30 minutes for rare or until of desired doneness, turning meat once.
2. Meanwhile, prepare mushroom sauce: In 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat, in hot... - 30.3234
Beef Marrow Sauce
In a double saucepan fry the chopped shallots in butter till golden.
Add the white wine, and reduce the liquid by half by rapid boiling.
Away from the heat stir in the gravy or meat jelly, the mashed beef marrow, chopped parsley and Cayenne pepper.
Re-heat... - 27.9783
Demi Glace Sauce
1.Combine sauce espagnole, white stock and glace- de- viande or meat extract.
2.Heat the ingredients on low flame and allow to simmer until reduced to half.
3.Use the sauce as desired. - 25.9223
Combine the Espagnole sauce and the beef stock.
Simmer until sauce is reduced in volume by two thirds.
Add sherry and use as required. - 22.4387