- » French Asian Fusion
French Asian Fusion Recipes
Enjoy our collection of french asian fusion recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for french asian fusion recipes.
French Dip Sandwich Goes Asian
1. In a medium bowl mix together beef broth, garlic, ginger, black vinegar, soy sauce, honey and sesame oil.
2. In a crock pot place the beef and pour in the beef broth mixture. Cover the crock pot and cook on low for 480 minutes.
3. Take out the... - 0
You May Also Like!
Crunchy Daikon Sprout Asian Slaw
Southerners love cole slaw. It's a salad that just goes so well with grilled fish, barbecued meats, fried chicken, burgers and just about any kind of food. But if you are bored with the high calorie mayonnaise based cole slaw that gets soggy and limp, this... - 107.257
Kimchi Hot Dogs With French Fries
Your favorite American street food gets a Korean makeover! Add a little kimchi to your hot dog, fry some French fries , make a spicy Korean dip, turn on your favorite sports channel and you’re good to go! What a great way to use up leftover kimchi and what... - 106.479
Put the sweetbreads in a pan, cover with water and add a pinch of salt and a few drops of vinegar.
Bring to the boil and drain.
Cut the kidneys, veal, steak, pork, liver and sweetbreads into thin slices and place in separate containers.
Place the chicken... - 42.3057
Egg Foo Yong
1) In a bowl, beat the eggs, then mix in the bean sprouts, onion, salt, pepper to taste, and the crab meat, shrimp or fish.
2) Refrigerate, at this stage, if desired or use immediately.
3) In a skillet, brush a little salad oil and cook 6 separate... - 43.4527
Grilled Shrimp And Avocado Salad
This recipe of grilled Shrimp and Avocado Salad is a beautiful fusion of Asian and Mexican flavors plated in French style. A simple, elegant and fresh appetizer which is sure to impress your guests. - 36.276
Mustard And Rice Vinegar Glazed Broiled Salmon
If you are on a high-protein diet like Atkins or a beach diet then this is the perfect recipe for you. I love salmon but run out of healthy and low calorie ways to cook it. All you need is 5 minutes in the kitchen to make this salmon dish and so you can spend... - 101.906