French Fruit Cake
- » French Apple Cake
French Apple Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of French Apple Cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for French Apple Cake recipes.
French Apple And Ginger Cake
This dessert should be made well in advance so that it can be thoroughly chilled, preferably overnight.
It is also very good made with pears.
Use ginger preserved in syrup, not the sugary crystallized ginger.
Line the base of a 7-8 inch cake pan with foil and... - 47.1826
You May Also Like!
French Applesauce Cake
Combine first 9 ingredients in large bowl.
Heat applesauce in oil and add to dry ingredients; if desired, add nuts and raisins.
Pour into tube pan which has been greased and floured.
Bake 1 hr at 325 degrees F. - 37.4465
Place flour, 3/4 cup (175 ml) butter and cinnamon in bowl.
Add granulated sugar, 2 eggs and vanilla; incorporate with pastry blender.
Add cold water and pinch dough to incorporate.
Shape into ball and cover with waxed paper; refrigerate 2 hours.
Preheat oven... - 45.2745
1. Grease and line a 20 cm / 8 inch cake tin, which should be at least 4 cm / 1 1/2 inches deep.
2. Sieve flour and salt.
3. Cream butter and castor sugar until light and fluffy.
4. Beat in the egg and fold in flour and salt.
5. Using a... - 45.5066
Delicious Sour Cream Apple Pie
Sour Cream Apple Pie crust has a one of its kind taste. The sugar with sweet butter gives the Sour Cream Apple Pie a prefect taste. - 41.122
Cheesecake With Pine Nuts And Pumpkin-apple Butter
FOR PUMPKIN-APPLE BUTTER:
Mix apple butter, pumpkin, and applejuice in small bowl, do ahead can be made 2 days ahead.
Cover and refrigerate.
For crust: Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
Grind graham crackers and sugar in processor until fine crumbs form.
Add nuts;... - 42.8867
French Apple Dessert
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2. Remove the skin of apple, core and pare it into ½ inch thick wedges. Spray lemon juice over it.
3. Take a 12X8 inch shallow baking dish and spread half of the softened butter over it. Tilt the dish... - 40.5673
Gateau De Pommes Aux Noix
1. Preheat oven to 375 degree F.
2. Grease a baking dish with 20 grams of butter. Spread it all over the sides and bottom.
3. Sprinkle 20 grams of sugar all along the sides and bottom. Tap to spread evenly and pop it into the refrigerator until... - 0
Classic French Apple Flan
1) Set oven ready at 375°F, Gas Mark 5.
2) Start with pastry making by sifting salt and flour into a bowl.
3) Add margarine or butter and keep folding in until the mixture starts resembling breadcrumbs.
4) Now, mix the egg.
5) Pour... - 43.4685
Golden Eggnog French Toast With Rum Spiced Apples
Melt half the butter in a 10 to 12-inch frying pan over medium heat.
Meanwhile, pour eggnog into an 8 to 9-inch-wide cake or pie pan.
Dip bread slices in eggnog to coat both sides (do not soak); drain briefly and lay bread in frying pan.
Cook about half of... - 29.4222
Frozen Apple Barrel Souffle
Fold a long piece of wax paper in half lengthwise.
Tie or tape securely around a 1 1/2-quart souffle dish to form a collar and hold souffle mixture above dish until it sets.
Combine 1/2 cup sugar, milk, and egg yolks in saucepan.
Cook over medium heat,... - 43.0188
French Apple Cake Recipes By Category