- » Freezing Mashed Potato
Freezing Mashed Potato Recipes
Enjoy our collection of freezing mashed potato recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for freezing mashed potato recipes.
Freeze And Use Mashed Potatoes
Do you want mashed potatoes in a snap? Make some in advance and tuck them in your freezer so you can enjoy mashed potatoes in almost no time. A creamy mashed potato recipe that is delicious, even after it has been frozen. This is perfect economical cooking... - 72.5204
Chive Mashed Potatoes
Combine water, salt, pepper and butter in a deep, 1 1/2 quart, heat-resistant, non-metallic casserole.
Heat, uncovered, on full power 4 minutes or until mixture boils.
Stir in potato flakes with a fork.
Stir in remaining ingredients until well... - 37.5204
Old Fashioned Crumbed Chicken And Mashed Potatoes
Coat chicken in flour; dip in egg then combined breadcrumbs, cumin, paprika and seeds.
Place chicken, in single layer, on tray; cover, refrigerate 30 minutes, [can be prepared ahead to this point; refrigerate overnight or freeze] Cook chicken in large heated... - 35.1335
Glorious Mashed Potatoes
1. Peel the potatoes and cut them into 1/4-inch slices. Place the slices in a 2-quart saucepan, add water to cover, set the lid on the pan askew, and boil for 15 minutes, or until tender.
2. Drain the potatoes and mash them with a potato masher or fork,... - 30.1656
Peel potatoes and cut each in half.
Cover with water and boil until tender, about 20 minutes.
Drain and save the cooking water.
Keep potatoes covered and let stand for 2 minutes in a warm place to dry out.
Mash them, adding the salt, milk and about 1 /4 cup... - 26.7569
Garlic Mashed Yucon Potatoes
1. Peel potatoes, rinse, and cut into 2-inch chunks. Combine potatoes and about 2 quarts water in a 5- to 6-quart pan. Cover and bring to a boil over high heat; reduce heat. Simmer until potatoes mash very easily, 20 to 25 minutes. Drain potatoes and return... - 20.1377
Bbq Beans With Mashed Potato Tops
1. Soften onion and celery in pan with oil for 10 mins. Add bacon, then fry for 3 mins, until beginning to brown. Add garlic then cook for 30 secs. Pour in tomatoes and stir through tomato puree, treacle or sugar and vinegar. Simmer over a high heat until... - 33.2899
1. Blend mashed potatoes, butter, sugar, and vanilla. As a variation, add: nut-meats, coconut, 1/2 cup peanut butter, or chopped maraschino cherries, to rilling.
2. Put filling mixture on table and knead until smooth and satiny. Roll into long roll. Cut off... - 29.5435
Tuna Carpaccio With Pesto Mash
Wrap fish tightly in plastic wrap, freeze about 1 hour or until partly frozen.
Cut fish into very thin slices; separate slices with plastic wrap, freeze until required.
Blend or process coriander, nuts, garlic, rind and cheese until finely... - 44.2319
Idaho Potato Knish
If you are looking for a satisfying, festive, party-worthy appetizer, your search ends here. This Yiddish delight promises to have something for everyone. Flat potato dumplings stuffed with ground beef is one appetizer that few will say 'no' to. Be it... - 99.1661
1. Prepare and microwave whole potatoes as directed.
2. Cut thin slice from top of each potato; scoop out inside leaving thin shell. Mash potatoes until no lumps remain. Add small amounts of milk, beating after each addition. (Amount of milk needed to make... - 22.5947
Sprite Melon Mousse
1. Place the sprite melon in a large bowl and mash with a potato masher.
2. Sprinkle the salt and mix well.
3. Add in the whipped cream and mix well. Transfer the mixture in a container, cover the container and refrigerate for 4 hours before... - 100.905
Strawberry Cheesecake Popsicles
Super creamy popsicles that taste like cheesecake. How can you really go wrong? These strawberry cheesecake popsicles are my new loves. They come together quick, easy and with only a few easy ingredients. Best of all, you can totally customize them to suit... - 0
Twice Baked Potatoes
Heat oven to 350Â°.
Rub potatoes with shortening for softer skins.
Prick several times with fork to allow steam to escape.
Bake until potatoes are soft, 1 1/4 to 1 1/2 hours.
Cut thin slice from top of each potato; scoop out inside, leaving a thin... - 39.3954
Sweet Potato Balls
Cook and mash sweet potatoes adding butter and salt.
Cream to make delicious.
Form glob of mashed potatoes around marshmallows and roll in chopped walnuts.
When ready to use bake in 350° oven for 15 minutes.
Balls should not be larger than a plum. - 26.9069
Peach Freezer Jam
Coarsely mash peaches in large bowl with potato masher or pastry blender gradually stir pectin into apple juice in medium saucepan.
Heat mixture to a rolling boil (one that does not stop when being stirred) over high heat, stirring constantly; boil, stirring... - 30.758
In a large mixing bowl or a small mixer bowl, combine warm potatoes, cream or milk, 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, egg, salt, nutmeg, and pepper.
Mash with a potato masher or beat with an electric mixer on low speed till smooth.
Line a baking sheet with... - 41.4644
Twice Baked Potatoes
Pierce potatoes twice with fork.
Arrange at least 1 inch apart on paper towel on oven floor.
Microwave at High 12 to 18 minutes, or until still slightly firm, rearranging and turning over after half the time.
Cover with an inverted casserole; let stand 5 to... - 47.2962
Cook potatoes and mash well.
Add all remaining ingredients and beat thoroughly.
Place in a large buttered casserole dish.
Dot with butter.
Bake at 350Â°F for 30 minutes.
If preparing ahead, cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate or freeze.
Thaw before... - 36.2606
Meat And Potato Pie
Mix all ingredients.
Divide between 2 ungreased 9 inch pie pans; spread evenly.
Wrap, label and freeze.
1 hour 15 minutes before serving, remove 1 pan Meat and Potato Pie from freezer and unwrap.
Have ready: instant mashed potato puffs (enough for 4... - 40.8232
Holiday Special Sweet Potato Biscuits
Have you been looking for some special vegan recipes specially for the holidays? This video has a fabulous, handcrafted Holiday Special Sweet Potato Biscuits recipe. Treat your family to these biscuits and we guarantee you will bag a lot of appreciation. - 113.098
Brown And Serve Potato Rolls
In large mixer bowl combine 2 cups of the flour and the yeast.
Combine mashed potatoes, oil, sugar, 1 1/2 cups warm water (110Â°), and 1 teaspoon salt.
Add to dry ingredients in mixer bowl.
Beat at low speed of electric mixer for 1/2... - 37.128
Bacon And Swiss Potato Pie
Heat oven to 350°F.
Grease 10-inch pie pan or 8-inch (2-quart) square baking dish.
In small skillet, cook onions in margarine for 5 to 6 minutes or until tender.
In large bowl, beat eggs.
Add potato flakes, water, milk, salt, paprika, pepper,... - 42.5965
Taco Baked Potatoes
Baked potatoes are smothered in a taco flavored sauce - perfect for busy weekday evenings! - 0
Herb Potato Cakes
1. Boil the potatoes, then mash with a generous knob of butter. Season with salt, pepper and finely chopped herbs.
2. From the mashed potato into flat cakes and leave to cool.
3. When reasonably firm dust with flour, dip in the beaten egg and milk mixture and... - 33.5535
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
2) Beat the mashed potatoes, onion powder, egg and crumbs together with an electric beater and refrigerate.
3) Shape the mixture into small walnut-sized balls and refrigerate or freeze if... - 35.1782
1) Mix the first 6 ingredients, stirring well and freeze for 1 hour.
2) Deep heat oil to a temperature of 375° to 390° and lower teaspoonfuls of the mixture into it.
3) Cook the puffs until golden brown.
4) Serve warm. - 36.6299
1) In a pot, cook the potatoes in boiling salted water for 15 to 20 minutes until tender.
2) Pour off the water, and mash with the butter, egg, milk and seasoning.
3) Allow to cool.
4) Form the potato mixture into 16 croquettes by... - 45.7606
Meat And Potato Pie
Mix all ingredients.
Divide between 2 un greased 9 inch pie pans; spread evenly.
(To serve one immediately, see below.) Wrap label and freeze.
1 hour 15 minutes before serving, remove 1 pan Meat and Potato Pie from freezer and unwrap.
Have ready: instant... - 36.6546
Savory Potato Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) In a pan, melt, 2 tablespoons of butter, and saute celery.
3) Put the lid on and simmer for 15 minutes.
4) Stir in mushrooms and cook for 5 minutes.
5) Blend in 1 tablespoon of flour, and mustard for 2... - 48.237
Did you have a great holiday? Is your belly still filled with all of that delicious holiday food? What do you usually do with your leftover holiday foods like ham? Maybe some of you freeze your leftover ham like us. Today, I want to share a good potato... - 0
Potato Topped Stew
Advance preparation: Combine flour, 1 tea spoon salt, and dash pepper in plastic or paper bag.
Shake meat cubes with flour mixture to coat.
In Dutch oven brown the meat in hot shortening.
Stir in soup, instant minced onion, basil, and 3/4 cup water.
Cover;... - 40.9673
Potato Gnocchi In Veal Sauce
Make veal sauce.
While sauce is simmering, make gnocchi.
Measure hot mashed potatoes into a bowl; add the 1 1/2 cups flour, salt, and oil and blend with a fork.
Add eggs and blend thoroughly into potato mixture.
Turn potato dough out onto a well-floured board... - 44.2319
Fried Potato Bread
Beat mashed potatoes, shortening, milk and salt until no lumps remain.
Cover and refrigerate until completely chilled, at least 4 hours.
Turn potato mixture onto floured surface; knead in flour.
Divide into 20 equal parts; shape each part into a ball.
Shape... - 35.279
Potato Topped Stew
I love potato and it goes without saying that this Potato Topped Stew is my hot favorite. The flavors of mashed potatoes, cheese and seasonings make this Potato Topped Stew taste yum. Just check out the recipe of the rich and flavorsome Potato Topped Stew. - 45.4658
Squash Potato And Yogurt Puree
1. Cook the potatoes in lightly salted boiling water to cover for 25 minutes, or until tender. Drain, peel, and put in a bowl.
2. Meanwhile, cook the squash in lightly salted boiling water to cover for 20 minutes, or until tender. Drain and add to bowl with... - 26.2982
Potato Cheese Logs
Boil potatoes until soft; drain and mash with cream and butter and whip until fluffy.
Beat in egg, salt, pepper, cayenne, and garlic.
Fold in cheese and parsley.
Wet hands and shape into rolls, 2 inches long by 1 inch indiameter.
Roll in crumbs.Bake at 400... - 44.6433
Stuffed Steak Rolls With Whipped Potatoes
Cut steak into 6 portions; pound to 1/4-inch thickness.
In a large skillet cook bacon till crisp; remove from skillet, reserving drippings.
Place 1 piece of bacon and several green beans and carrot strips on each meat portion.
Roll up jelly-roll style.
Secure... - 39.824
Potato Thatched Meat Loaf
1.Preheat the oven to 180 degrees or gas mark 4.
2.Take 2 1 kg loaf tins and grease them well.
3. In a bowl, add bread and soak it in milk for 30 minutes.
4. Add beef, bacon, celery, beef stock, Worcestershire sauce, tomato ketchup,... - 46.9535
Potato Cheese Pierogi With Kale Cooking Greens
Bring 2 cups water to boil in saucepan, add potatoes
8 to 10 minutes or until tender.
Drain and mash well in large bowl.
Over medium heat, melt 2 tbsp butter in a medium-sized skillet.
Add garlic. Sauté for 30 seconds. Add onions, pinch of salt and
pepper.... - 37.5344
White Fish And Potato Cakes
1) Beat the eggs separately.
2) In a large bowl, mix flaked fish, potato, parsley, melted butter and seasonings together and bind with 1 egg.
3) Divide the mixture into sixteen pieces and form into flat rounds.
4) Coat the cakes in 2nd... - 36.3766
1) Combine together the icing sugar and mashed potatoes. Add the sugar a bit at a time. The consistency of the mixture will be runny.
2) Add the salt, flavorings and coconut.
3) Mix well and allow the mixture to stand for about 10 minutes.
4) Form the... - 40.9681
Combine potatoes with cream, butter and salt.
Chill for several hours to overnight.
Combine potato mixture with enough flour to make stiff dough; mix well.
Shape into 1 1/2-inch balls.
Roll balls thin on floured surface; keep cool.
Preheat lefse griddle or... - 34.8399
1) Peel and slice the onion.
2) Peel and cut up the potatoes.
3) Cover with cold salted water and bring up to the boil.
4) Cook quickly until potatoes are tenderâ€”about 20 minutesâ€”then drain and mash them thoroughly.
5) In a... - 44.6347
Black Down Pie
1) Boil potatoes and drain them well.
2) Mash the potatoes with milk and butter.
3) Chop the onion.
4) Heat the oven.
5) Add grated cheese to the potato mixture and beat well until melted.
6) To prepare meat mixture, in a large... - 46.8945
1) To the cooled milk, add the soaked yeast.
2) Add sugar, eggs, margarine, salt, potatoes and nutmeg and stir well to avoid forming lumps
3) Add enough flour to make soft dough.
4) Let it rise until it becomes double in size.
5) Knead the dough and... - 42.8793
Samosa / How To Make Samosas At Home
Samosa recipe: Learn how to make veg samosas at home with this cooking video. Veg Samosas are the most popular Indian snack/appetizer. It's basically all purpose flour dough, filled with potato stuffing and spices and then deep fried. - 0
Chicken Flavored Vichyssoise
Place potatoes in 2-qt casserole.
Stir bouillon into hot water.
Pour over potatoes; cover.
Microwave at High 9 to 12 minutes, or until tender, stirring 1 or 2 times.
Remove potatoes with liquid to large bowl.
Add 3 tablespoons of the butter and 1/2 cup of the... - 41.3536
Portuguese Sweet Bread
In a 1- to 2-quart pan, bring the 2/3 cup water to a boil.
Stir in potato mix and immediately remove from heat.
Stir in the 2/3 cup sugar, dry milk, and butter.
Let cool to 110°F (butter need not melt completely).
Meanwhile, in a large bowl, sprinkle yeast... - 42.4942
Indian Aloo Paratha
After conquering whole of India, aloo parathas are finding their way into kitchens far across in other continents. If you are one of them who is dying for this most popular Indian bread, this one is for you. The chef is showing the best way of preparing... - 124.374
Mix all ingredients.
Divide between 2 ungreased 1 quart casseroles.
Wrap, label and freeze.
65 minutes before serving, heat oven to 425°.
Have ready: instant mashed potato puffs (enough for 4 servings); 2 tablespoons snipped parsley.
Remove 1 casserole... - 33.0067
Mix all ingredients.
Divide between 2 ungreased 1quart casseroles.
(To serve immediately, see below.) Wrap, label and freeze. 65 minutes before serving, heat oven to 425Â°.
Have ready: instant mashed potato puffs (enough for 4 servings); 2 tablespoons... - 28.1099
Cod And Mushroom Scallops
1.Take a pan and poach fish for 10 minutes in it by covering with water.
2.Strain the poaching liquid and keep aside.
3.Remove the skin and bones and cut the fish in 8 pieces.
4.Put each pieces in an individual scallop shell or ovenproof dish.
5.In a... - 38.5666
Easy Homemade Chicken Stock
Chicken stock is a healthy ingredient that forms base for many dishes. You wish make it yourself and you can learn it here with the chef. This chef in the video has been cooking for a year together and has numerous tips like back of hand. Watch the video to... - 113.001
Clear Chicken Broth
Chicken broth is made from chicken and vegetables. The goal is to keep is as clear as possible. It is used as a base for soups and stews, and is a great addition to mashed potatoes, gravies and stuffing. - 115.124
Liver And Onions
1) With a sharp knife, make thin slices of the liver and discard large tubes.
2) Run down warm water and put on absorbent paper towels to drain excess liquid.
3) Heat fat in a pan and fry bacon. Keep aside.
4) Fry onions in the remaining fat till... - 43.788
Looking for some super easy soup to make, these Hungarian Borsch may be whipped up in no time. Moreover, the ingredients that take to make this Hungarian Borsch are readily available in your kitchen cabinet, so why not just give it a try! - 47.3259
Bachelor's Life Saver
Mix all ingredients together except mashed potatoes.
Place mixture into bread pans.
Top with mashed potatoes.
Bake at 375° until done.
You now have a meat and potatoes meal.
This recipe makes enough for several meals, so freeze what you want and eat the rest... - 35.9865
Spinach Stuffed Spuds
Scrub potatoes thoroughly and prick with a fork.
Bake in a 425° oven for 45 to 60 minutes or till done.
Meanwhile, cook spinach according to package directions.
Drain well; squeeze out excess liquid.
Cut a lengthwise slice from the top of each... - 41.0071
Peach Ice Cream
Peel and slice thin 2 cups, of soft, well-ripened peaches.
Mash and put through a potato ricer or coarse sieve.
Add 1 cup of sugar and let stand 1 hr.
Add to either the American or Philadelphia Ice Cream mixture just before freezing.
The amount of additional... - 24.4317
Peach Cream Sherbet
Pare, stone and put the peaches through a potato ricer.
Measure 3 cups, and cover with the sugar.
Let stand for 3 hrs., then add the cream.
Freeze, using 8 parts ice to 1 part salt.
Garnish when serving with maraschino cherries.
In using canned peaches in... - 29.1433
With potato masher, mash enough serviceberries to make 1 1/2 quarts of pulp.
Mix with remaining ingredients and cook over slow heat until mixture thickens.
Store in refrigerator in covered jars or freeze.
Good with game. - 30.7606
High-hat Meat Loaves
High-Hat Meat Loaves is a yummy meat preparation that will definitely be a winner at the next party you host. I served the High-Hat Meat Loaves last week for my husband's colleagues and they loved it. Donâ€™t miss this one out. - 46.0462
Bubble And Squeak Bake
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) Lightly coat the bottom of the ovenproof dish with 1oz. of butter.
3) In a pot, cook the cabbage in boiling salted water for 5 minutes.
4) Strain the cabbage and chop finely.
5) In a bowl, place the... - 41.4281
Combine Basic Beef Mixture in large pan with sauces and vegetables.
Bring to boil; simmer, uncovered, about 10 minutes or until pie filling thickens slightly, [can be prepared ahead to this point; refrigerate overnight or freeze] Spoon pie filling into... - 31.9279
Haddock Fish Cakes
1.In a bowl, put mashed potatoes along with parsley, chives, lemon juice , salt and pepper.
2.Mix well and add flaked fish to the mixture by making a well in the center.
3.Add beaten egg and bind the mixture.
4.Refrigerate until firm.
5.Once done, make... - 47.0849
1) Take the meat, onion and chop them.
2) Peel and chop the tomatoes.
3) Take a pan and melt the lard.
4) Add curry powder and fry for 2 minutes.
5) Add the tomatoes and seasoning.
6) Transfer the mixture into the pie dish and add the... - 42.8318
Mormon Famous Senate Bean Soup
In large kettle, cover beans with 6 to 8 cups water. Bring to a boil and cook 2 minutes. Remove from heat and cover; let stand one hour. Drain; add 2 quarts water and the ham bone. Bring to a boil again and simmer about 1 1/2 hours, until beans are tender.... - 24.4556
Rhubarb Strawberry Sauce
In a large saucepan over medium heat, bring rhubarb and jelly to a boil, stirring frequently.
Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 8-10 minutes or until rhubarb is tender.
Remove from the heat.
Mash with a potato masher.
Stir in the strawberries and sugar; bring... - 31.2706
In a blender container, process 1 cup of water, bananas and sugar until smooth.
Pour into a large container; add the concentrates, pineapple juice and remaining water.
Cover and freeze.
Remove from freezer 2 hours before serving.
Just before serving, break up... - 36.4502
Bring water and sugar to a boil.
Let this cool.
Add remaining ingredients.
Combine all and put in 2 ( 1/2 gallon) empty paper milk car tons.
Thirty minutes or more before you serve, set the mixture out to thaw.
Break it into chunks (old fashioned... - 35.7665
Wild Mint Sherbet
Heat mint in milk over double boiler, mashing with potato masher to extract mint flavor.
When milk starts to bubble, remove from heat.
Let cool, then strain to remove spent leaves.
Add sugar, syrup and cream to milk.
Add a few drops of green food... - 34.5449
Easy No Cook Blueberry Jam
Have ready five or six small jelly glasses, about 8-ounce; sterilized, or freezer containers.
Remove stems from berries; discard willed ones; rinse well.
Mash with large spoon or potato masher.
Mix berries and sugar thoroughly.
Mix lemon juice with... - 34.8355
Orange Witches Brew Punch
In a large bowl, dissolve gelatin and sugar in water.
Stir in the apricot nectar, pineapple juice and lemon juice.
Freeze in two 2-qt freezer containers.
Remove from the freezer 2-3 hours before serving.
Place contents of one container in a punch bowl; mash... - 37.6721
Easy Home Made Fish Cakes
1) Discard skin and bones from the fish and flake.
2) In a bowl mix together instant mashed potato with boiling water.
3) To it add butter, parsley, fish and seasoning.
4) Beat eggs and keep aside 2 tablespoons, stirring rest in the fish.
5) Shape... - 41.5897
Curried Haddock Scallops
1) Preheat oven to 400°F.
2) In a saucepan, melt half of the butter and saute the onions for 3 minutes.
3) Add in the curry powder and cook for 1 minute.
4) Stir the white sauce, fish and seasoning, and stir until well mixed.
5) Spoon... - 44.9022
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F or Gas Mark 6.
2. In a saucepan, put the fish with the milk, salt and pepper and cook gently for about 15 minutes or until the fish is tender; drain and reserve the cooking liquid in the pan.
3. Flake... - 42.1779
Hawaiian Sweet Bread
Boil potato until soft.
Save 1/3 cup of boiling water and cool to lukewarm.
Peel and mash potato and measure 1/2 cup.
Add 3 Tbs.sugar and yeast to lukewarm water.
Stir until dissolved.
Stir in potato and set aside to rise until doubled.
Scald milk and... - 42.3145
1. Cut the beef into cubes and freeze for 30 minutes.
2. Put into food processor and blend to make ground beef.
3. Preheat oven to 425 degrees fahrenheit.
4. Put a pan with 4 cups of water to boil.
5. Add a tablespoon of salt and cut... - 124.027
Indian Spiced Fish Cakes
1. In a saucepan, add potatoes and bring to boil
2. In a large, nonstick pan, dry fry the cumin seeds ffor a few minutes till fragrant; set aside
3. When the potatoes turn soft, drain them, bring back to the saucepan, add the cumin,... - 43.0889
Classic Family Fish Pie
1) In a pan, add the cod along with the peas and milk and gently simmer for 10 minutes till a fork the fish easily flakes with a fork.
2) In a bowl, strain out the contents of the pan and store in a jug and rinse out the pan.
3) Keep the fish and peas... - 42.6152
1. In a bowl stir well all the ingredients for the croquettes to mix.
2. Dividing the mixture into 14 equal portions shape into croquettes on a floured surface.
3. To make the coating in a shallow dish put the eggs and milk and beat well to mix.
4. Dip... - 43.1223
Allene's Slush Punch
In pan, bring 1 quart water to a boil and dissolve sugar and jello.
In a large bowl, mix dissolved mixture, pineapple juice, lemon juice and rest of water.
Place equal amounts into gallon freezer bags.
Remove as much air as possible.
Lay flat on... - 35.2611
The Best Damn Meatloaf Ever!
Let The Kitchen Witch show you how to make her delicious rendition of a comfort classic. Better still, the recipe makes two and freezes like a dream for make ahead cooking! - 0
French Chocolate Cream
Melt chocolate over hot water.
Cream butter and sugar thoroughly; blend in vanilla and coffee.
Beat egg yolks until light; add to sugar mixture.
Add chocolate; beat well.
Combine potatoes and salt with 1 cup boiling water; whip for 1 minute.
Blend pota- toes... - 42.0719
1. In a bowl combine horseradish or mayonnaise, potato, cheese, gherkin and cayenne pepper and season it with salt.
2. Spread the thick coat of mixture over one sausage and cover it with another sausage.
3. Repeat the same for two layers and finishing... - 36.8635
1) Preheat oven to 400°F.
2) Coat the bottom and sides of the ovenproof dish with 1 tablespoon of butter.
3) In a saucepan, place the fish, herbs and seasoning.
4) Simmer the fish mixture for 15 minutes or until the fish breaks easily... - 45.5036
Skillet Barley And Beef
1. To make slicing easier, partially freeze the beef for about 1 hour.
2. Cut it lengthwise into 2-inch strips and then make paper-thin slice across the grain.
3. In a saucepan, combine the barley, water, and bay leaf.
4. Bring it to... - 44.3768
A Rich Turkey Pie
1) Preheat the oven to 350F.
2)In a medium skillet, melt 1 tablespoon of butter. Saute the sliced mushrooms for 5 minutes.
3) Add in the salad greens into a bowl. Sprinkle the dillweed on top. Refrigerate.
4) Whip the cream and transfer... - 40.7708
1) Arrange the ingredients together.
2) In a large bowl, mince the turkey and season it with salt and pepper.
3) Add mashed potato, tomato puree and gravy.
4) Shape the mixture into small flat cakes.
5) Roll the cakes into crumbs or... - 38.3397
Alu Keema Tikki
1.In a large sized bowl,mix potatoes with flour, butter, egg, garam masala, egg, salt, paprika, and oil.
2.Knead into a smooth dough.
3. Turn out the dough on floured surface, dredge it with flour and roll.
4.Cut 10 rounds or squares of the... - 46.6903
1) Wash the apples and peel, core and finely chop.
2) In a large casserole, fry the pork fat till crisp.
3) Leaving only 2 tbls of fat, drain out the rest.
4) Add onion and lightly cook for 1-2 minutes.
5) Raise the heat, mix in the... - 40.7516
Basic Tomato Sauce
Tomato Sauce is definitely the most popular sauce at my place. As my children almost always end up drowning their food with tomato sauce I prefer to make it myself. Here is a wonderful and unique Basic Tomato Sauce recipe that I have been using for ages! - 33.7616
Date And Apple Muesli Slice
1. Place the dates in a bowl; pour over the tea and leave to soak for 30 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, line a shallow 23 cm (9 inch). Square tin with nonstick baking paper.
3. Mix together the muesli and butter in a bowl, then add the apple. When the dates are... - 29.4428
Thrive Food Storage Refried Beans
This is the version of the refried beans that Natalie has! This bake is enough to fill the hungry you on those boring days! Watch Natalie show how to make this bean bake. - 108.256
Julie's Homemade Apple Sauce
Once you try your hand at homemade applesauce, you’ll never want store-bought again. I like to make applesauce in a pressure cooker, which takes only 10 minutes at high pressure, or slowly simmered overnight in a slow cooker. - 110.595
Lentil And Mushroom Veggie Burger
The delicious mix of lentils, mushrooms and whole grains give this burger a great taste and texture. The baking helps keep the calories down! - 122.789
Seafood Au Gratin
1) In a saucepan, add wine or cider and onion and place halibut on it. Poach covered for 10 minutes.
2) Remove the fish and discard skin and bones.
3) To the liquid in the pan add lobster bisque and cook in simmering heat for 2 minutes.
4) Stir... - 46.0743
Creamed Fish Pie
1) In a saucepan add milk, water and parsley stalks. Add fish to it.
2) Poach covered for 10 minutes.
3) Remove the fish and discard skin and bones.
4) Peel the flakes from the fish.
5) Keep aside 375 ml (3/4 pint) or 2 cups of the cooking liquid and... - 46