- » Freezer Salsa
Freezer Salsa Recipes
Enjoy our collection of freezer salsa recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for freezer salsa recipes.
Elba's Amazing Taste Red Snapper With Avocado And Tomato Salsa
1. For Salsa – in a large bowl, combine avocado, tomato, onion, capers, cilantro, garlic, roasted red bell peppers, Extra virgin olive oil, sea salt and lime juice. Mix all the ingredients well and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
2. Season fish... - 107.744
Gelato Fritto Con Salsa D'apricotte
To make batter, mix the eggs, flour, 2 tablespoons of sugar, oil, water, baking powder and milk, very thoroughly in a bowl, then let sit for 10 minutes or until ready to use.
Heat the rest of the sugar in a frying pan.
When it turns golden, add the butter,... - 44.274
Mexican Beef Mix
Crumble ground beef into 3-qt casserole.
Stir in onion.
Microwave at High 6 to 8 minutes, or until meat is no longer pink, stirring 2 or 3 times.
Stir in remaining ingredients; cover.
Reduce power to 50% (Medium).
Microwave 4 to 6 minutes, or until... - 48.864
World's Easiest Tri Tip Roast
Take roast out of freezer and generously season with salt blend.
Place in crock-pot (still frozen) with liquid, cover and cook 8-10 hours on low setting.
Shred meat before serving. - 21.7388
Combine steak, lime juice, garlic and black pepper in large heavy-duty resealable freezer bag; seal.
Refrigerate overnight, turning at least once.
Remove steak from bag and place on broiler pan.
Sprinkle with salt to taste.
Add bell pepper to... - 37.6227
Crock Pot Taco Soup
Throw it in and leave it. You will love this hearty soup and just add cheese quesadillas for a great dinner the family will love. Makes a perfect freezer meal cooked or uncooked. - 107.468
Iced Strawberry Partait With Malibu Sauce
1. For the parfait, tip the coconut milk into a small pan, then break in the chocolate. Warm gently over a low heat until the chocolate melts, then pour into a bowl and leave to Cool. Meanwhile, lightly oil the inside of a 1 kg loaf tin, then line the base... - 38.586
Chargrilled Cumin Chicken Myvirginkitchen
In this video Barry makes an delicious chargrilled chicken recipe. The chicken is coated in a chopped garlic, lime & toasted cumin glaze then scorched breifly in the griddle pan before baking through. Served alongside a mango chilli salsa on a bed of... - 0
Make Ahead Chimichangas
1 Using two forks, shred cooked chicken or meat (should have about 3 cups). In a large skillet combine shredded chicken or meat, the 16 ounces salsa, beans, undrained chili peppers, and seasoning mix. Cook and stir over medium heat until heated through.
2 In... - 30.3187
1.Cut steak against the grain diagonally into slices of 1/4 inch.
2.Place steak in freezer for 1 hour prior to cutting to make it easier to cut.
3.Mix the Teriyaki sauce and the seasonings.
4.In the marinade, marinate steak for 60 minutes.
5.On bamboo... - 37.8917
1. In a 4-quart saucepan, heat oil.
2. Stir in onions and cook over medium heat for about 5 minutes until softened; occasionally stir.
3. Stir in salsa and beans; simmer over low heat for 20-25 minutes until the flavors blend.
4. Add steak and pepper;... - 39.1989
White Fish Stir Fry
Fish is a great source of Omega-3, and that means it is good for you! - 23.4222
Corn 'n Crab Cokes
1. Prepare two cookie sheets. Prepare one by lining it with waxed paper and the other by spraying it with a cooking spray.
2. Preheat the oven to 4500F
3. In a medium bowl, mix the mayonnaise, corn, onions, taco seasoning mix and crab... - 45.1895
1. Preheat oil to 375°F before frying.
2. Preheat oven to 350°F before baking.
3. Take a frying pan, add ¼ inch oil, add tortilla to heated oil till it sizzles. Fry each tortilla fast to a state where it turns limped when cool.
4.... - 46.6601
Barbecued Leg Of Lamb
1) Take a large plastic freezer bag and put the lamb inside it. Let it sit in a dish. Mix the lemon juice, onion, garlic, bay leaves, mint leaves, peppercorns and olive oil and pour into the bag.
2) Thoroughly coat the lamb with the marinade,... - 45.4272
Mexican Pork Strips
Place roast in freezer 30 minutes to firm; slice across grain into 1/8- to 1/4-inch slices.
Cut each slice in half lengthwise.
In small bowl, combine lime juice, oil and garlic.
Place pork in plastic bag; place bag in bowl.
Pour marinade over pork in... - 43.6617
Rinse pinto beans, soak them in cold water overnight, then drain them.
Cut chicken into 1-inch cubes; cook until no longer pink in small amount of water.
Combine chicken with chilies and seasonings; refrigerate until needed.
At the same time, combine beans,... - 41.3814
1) In a saucepan, add meat, garlic and salt and saute till done.
2) Add in the red chile powder and mix well. Keep aside a few tablespoons of the cooked liquid.
3) In a bowl, add corn masa, baking powder, lard, salt and the reserved liquid. Mix... - 43.1714
Easy Recipes For Ground Beef - Mexican Lasagna
1. Place a skillet on flame and pour oil in it. Add onion in hot oil and saute until caramelized.
2. Add lime zest, cumin, cinnamon, black pepper, oregano, and cayenne pepper. Mix well.
3. Add ground beef , garlic clove, salsa, lime juice, and salt.... - 0
Shepard's Pie, Beef Enchilada And Taco Soup
This is a series of videos tohelp you make multi purpose mals with common ingredients but very different flavors. This shows you a Shepard's Pie, Beef Enchilada and Taco Soup. See the other videos that have chicken, desserts and how to prepare meats to make... - 90.766
1) Dehusk the corn by cutting off 2 to 3 inches off the top and slicing off the base. This cuts off the tip of the cob and the silk of the corn.
2) Pull the husks away, rinse, drain and put aside.
3) Using a sharp knife, scrape the kernels off... - 40.7475
Island Inspired Dinner
Nina shows viewers how to cook an island inspired menu: Shrimp Cocktail with Mango Salsa, Rum Marinated White Salmon with Orange Vinaigrette and Rainbow Relish, Sesame Ginger Roasted Asparagus and Coconut Mango Panna Cotta. - 0