- » Freezer Pickle
Freezer Pickle Recipes
Enjoy our collection of freezer pickle recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for freezer pickle recipes.
Put cucumbers, green pepper and onions in large bowl.
Sprinkle 2 tablespoons pickling salt over mixture in bowl and distribute.
Set in refrigerator for 2 hours.
Then mix sugar, vinegar and celery seed.
Stir to dissolve sugar.
Place cucumbers in... - 37.1618
Freezer Dill Pickles
This Freezer Dill Pickle made of sweet and sour, spiced and seasoned cucumber partners best with my meat and pasta. Try this the way you want to. Tell me if you like this Freezer Dill Pickle. - 34.1716
Freezer Dill Pickles
1. Mix cucumber, onion, salt and water in a 2-quart glass casserole. Allow to stand 2 hours.
2. Combine sugar, vinegar and dill weed in a 2-cup glass measuring cup. Cook uncovered in microwave oven 3 minutes at HIGH, or until sugar dissolves completely. Allow... - 24.6316
You May Also Like!
Sweet Freezer Pickle Chips
Insert slicing disc.
Slice cucumbers; transfer to a large mixing bowl.
Add onion and salt to cucumbers; stir to mix.
Cover with ice cubes and refrigerate for 2 to 3 hours.
Drain water from bowl and discard any un-melted ice cubes, but do not... - 36.5251
1. In a pan, melt the butter, put in the onion and fry gently until soft.
2. Stir in ketchup, add in stock, capers, gherkins, salt and pepper. Bring to the boil and simmer for 10 to 15 minutes or until thick, stirring constantly.
3. TO STORE BY... - 36.6338
Beef And Vegetable Stew
1.Add salt and pepper to the flour and coat the beef with the mixture.
2.In a pan heat fat and put meat and onions in it.
3.Fry the ingredients until brown.
4.Add stock and allow the mixture to boil. Keep stirring.
5.Stir in celery... - 44.8044
1. Preheat an oven moderately to (160°C/325°F or Gas Mark 3)
2. In a pan, heat 3 x 15 ml spoons/3 tablespoons oil and fry beef briskly until browned on all sides.
3. Drain and transfer to an ovenproof casserole dish.
4. Into the pan... - 42.8586
Fish And Macaroni Salad
1) Remove bones and flake fish.
2) Sprinkle lemon juice on top.
3) Keep in freezer to chill.
4) In a bowl put green beans and add French dressing.
5) Keep in freezer to chill.
6) To the mayonnaise add pickle relish, mustard, chili sauce,... - 42.0976
Pate En Gelee
Chill a small 3-cup mold in the freezer.
Mash the liver pate until soft and smooth.
Heat and stir half the can of consomme with the gelatine until gelatine dissolves.
Remove from heat and stir in remaining consomme.
Chill in the freezer until cold.
Pour into... - 35.187
Parisienne Tongue En Gelee
Rinse a 6-cup dish with cold water and chill in freezer.
Soften gelatine in cold water and dissolve over boiling water.
Stir 4 teaspoons of this into the mayonnaise and toss with vegetables.
Mix remaining gelatine with broth and sherry.
Season and... - 39.5691
Bean Salads(three-bean Salad)
Toss together fava or lima beans, white beans, and pinto or cranberry beans with onion, pickles and parsley.
Pour on dressing made from salad oil, cider vinegar, salt and pepper.
Chill covered for about an hour in the refrigerator or for no more than 20... - 32.9172
Mcrib At Home
1)Thaw the pork ribs and rinse any sauce which may cover the patty.
2)Place the ribs on a cooking sheet and cover with foil and place them back in the freezer so that the ribs maintain its shape when they bake.
3)Bake the ribs in an... - 116.442
Freezer Pickle Recipes By Category