- » Freezer Fudge Cake
Freezer Fudge Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of freezer fudge cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for freezer fudge cake recipes.
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Grease two 9-inch layer cake pans. Line the pans with greased non-stick parchment paper.
3) In a bowl, add in butter, sugar and eggs. Beat it till it becomes light and fluffy. Stir in the melted... - 48.8909
Fudge Sundae Cake Roll
Preheat the oven to 375°.
Spray a 15" X 10" X 1" baking pan with no-stick spray.
Line the bottom of the pan with wax paper, then spray the wax paper with no-stick spray.
Set the pan aside.
In a small bowl, stir together the flour, cocoa and baking soda; set... - 49.8502
Fudge Cake With Chocolate Silk Frosting
Preheat oven to 350°. Butter a 10" springform pan. Dust with flour.
Melt chocolate chips with coffee granules and water in the top of a double boiler over hot, not boiling water. Stir with a wooden spoon until smooth.
Remove from heat and pour... - 44.4555
Chocolate Fudge Cake
1) Grease 2 8-inch sandwich tings and use greased greaseproof paper to line them.
2) In a saucepan, melt the chocolate along with the milk and Demerara sugar till the ingredients have all dissolved. Ensure that the mixture does not... - 44.7081
Snickers Ice Cream Cake
Barry shows you how to make an incredibly simple, yet delicious Snickers Ice Cream Cake with a chocolate biscuit base. - 0
Polka Dot Cake
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) In a bowl, put the sugar and lard and beat the contents together till the mixture is light and fluffy. Add the eggs, a little at a time, and beat well.
3) Fold in the flour, add the... - 43.828
Frosted Fudge Nut Thins
Make and freeze dough up to 1 week ahead:
1. Sift flour with baking powder and salt.
2. In medium saucepan, over low heat, melt butter with chocolate, stirring constantly. Remove from heat.
3. Into chocolate mixture blend sugar, eggs, and vanilla, then flour... - 45.0917
Chocolate Turtle Cheesecake
Preheat oven to 350°F Combine ground cookies and butter in medium bowl; pat evenly on bottom and 1 inch up side of 9-inch springform pan.
Place in freezer while preparing filling.
Beat cream cheese in large bowl with electric mixer at medium speed until... - 47.4238
Creme De Menthe Ice Cream Cake
Combine crumbs with butter; press into 10-inch springform pan.
Refrigerate 1 hour.
Soften ice cream in large bowl; swirl creme de menthe into it.
Fill wafer shell with ice cream; freeze.
Drizzle Fudge Sauce lightly over top; return to freezer. - 27.7229
Banana Split Cake
1. Place vanilla ice cream in refrigerator about 40 minutes to soften slightly. Meanwhile, finely chop 1/2 cup walnuts (reserve remaining 1/4 cup walnuts for garnish). In 9" by 3" springform pan, mix chopped walnuts, graham-cracker crumbs, 3 tablespoons... - 38.3848
Chocolate Crunch Ice Cream Cake (my Dairy Queen Cake)
Here's a video of a delicious recipe for vanilla ice cream cake with chocolate. It is a basic recipe which gives great taste and makes every party a special occasion. An amazing selection of ice cream makes a wonderful frozen dessert with the right amount of... - 98.0792
Homemade Chili's Molten Chocolate Cake
Looking to throw a super treat at home? Try cloning this chili style molten chocolate cake at home. This dessert is so sinful and so accurate like the store-bought ones that you really won't notice any difference. Just follow the instructions to the T to... - 99.9842
Banana Split Cake
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Prepare Sublime Hot Fudge Sauce; cool completely.
2. In plastic bag, with rolling pin, finely crush cookies. In 9" by 3" springform pan, with fork, stir cookie crumbs and melted butter until evenly moistened. With hand, press cookie... - 41.2206
Mix-quick Cakes And Cupcakes
Bake 1 package (18.5 ounces) of any of the following cake mixes as directed for cakes or cupcakes:
Cool cake on wire rack 1 hour.
(Can be frosted and served immediately.) Place on ungreased baking sheet.
Freeze uncovered 2 hours.
Wrap in aluminum foil, label... - 41.6652
Chocolate Crunch Ice Cream Cake
Everybody loves cake. Monique's beautiful chocolate crunch ice cream cake is going to make you very popular at every event you take it too. Try it out, we are not kidding! - 110.693
Chocolate Ice Cream Nut Cake
Split chocolate layer evenly in 3 thin layers (easily done by pulling a strong sewing thread through layer).
Put bottom layer on serving plate.
Spread with chocolate ice cream and sprinkle with nuts.
Cover with second layer, spread with vanilla ice cream and... - 42.1845
Luscious Chocolate Ice Cream Sandwich Cake Dessert
Chocolate ice cream tastes like no other. Here's a good way to cheat and turn shop-bought ice cream into something special. Betty demonstrates how to make a scrumptious chocolate ice cream sandwich cake using ice cream sandwich bars, Oreo cookie chunks, hot... - 101.442
Flourless Chocolate Cake
Demo by Jennifer Cornbleet of making a raw flourless chocolate cake at the East Bay Raw Food Meetup in Oakland California, January 8, 2012. - 106.101
Chart House Mud Pie
? Mix crushed wafers with butter. Spread into bottom of 10-in (25-cm) springform cake pan.
? Set ice cream containers on counter until ice cream is pliable, but not melting. Place ice creams in bowl of electric mixer or mix by hand, whichever works best. Mix... - 30.2206
Quick Pears Helene
1. Open and drain pears, reserving syrup for another day.
2. Scoop orange sherbet into each of 4 dessert dishes. Place 2 pear halves in each dish. Spoon 1 tablespoon of the fudge topping over pears and sherbet; sprinkle with coconut. Place in the freezer... - 24.8764
Frozen Chocolate Ice Cream Pie
Need a frozen treat to beat the heat? Betty's chocolate frozen pie ice cream not only makes for a great summertime dessert treat, but makes for an all-weather delight. Stream the video recipe and get assembling this decadent treat. It's so simple and... - 99.1785
Frosty Mint Ice Cream Pies
Heat oven to 350°F.
Generously grease bottom, sides and rim of two 9-inch pie pans or round cake pans.
In large bowl, blend all pie shell ingredients at low speed until moistened; beat 2 minutes at highest speed.
Spread half of batter (2 1/4 cups) in bottom... - 41.31