- » Freezer Currant Jelly
Freezer Currant Jelly Recipes
Enjoy our collection of freezer currant jelly recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for freezer currant jelly recipes.
No-cook Red Currant Jelly
Crush currants in blender for speed.
Otherwise a fine sieve works well.
Strain, and measure 3 cups juice into bowl; mix in sugar and lemon juice.
Let stand 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Boil pectin and water together 1 minute; remove from heat, and stir... - 35.9386
Apple And Red Currant Flan
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) Roll out the pastry dough on a floured surface. Take an 8-inch flan ring over a baking sheet and line with the pastry sheet.
3) Take half the amount of the red currant jelly and spread it over the pie... - 46.7736
Spicy Cumberland Sauce
1. In a pan, add red currant jelly, orange juice and rind, lemon juice, mustard powder, Worcestershire sauce, ginger and cayenne.
2. Heat gently until the jelly has dissolved, stirring at intervals.
3. Take away from the heat and stir in the port.
4.... - 36.3878
Shape ice cream into balls; wrap.
Place in freezer for at least 2 hours.
Place in bowl just before serving.
Melt jelly in chafing dish over direct heat, stirring gently; add cherries.
Heat slowly, stirring constantly, until simmering; pour brandy into center... - 35.6964
Rhubarb Strawberry Sauce
In a large saucepan over medium heat, bring rhubarb and jelly to a boil, stirring frequently.
Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 8-10 minutes or until rhubarb is tender.
Remove from the heat.
Mash with a potato masher.
Stir in the strawberries and sugar; bring... - 31.2706
Scoop ice cream into balls and place one or two in each dessert dish.
Place in freezer until ready to serve.
Melt jelly in chafing dish or saucepan over direct heat.
Stir in cherries, rum and orange peel.
Heat to simmering, stirring constantly.
Heat brandy in... - 32.9931
Mix ground beef, onion, crumbs, milk, egg, salt and pepper.
Shape mixture into thirty 1-inch balls.
Place in ungreased 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan.
Cook uncovered in 400° oven until done, about 15 minutes.
Place meatballs on ungreased cookie sheet; freeze... - 38.7752
Cherries Jubilee Sponge
Cut 1/2-inch slice off the top of the sponge cake.
Hollow out the top section of the cake as follows: Make 2 circular cuts 1/2 inch in from the outside and inside edges of the cake to within 1 inch of the bottom.
Pull out the cake, leaving a cavity.
Fill with... - 26.5536
Peach Melba Parfaits
Peach Melba Parfaits is easy to make recipe. Peach Melba Parfaits gets it taste from red raspberries mixed with cornstarch and yoghurt. Peach Melba Parfaits is inspired by many foods joints around the world. - 37.0419
Raspberry Chocolate Tart
This is a brilliant Raspberry Chocolate Tart recipe!. This tasty and addictive tart is a family favorite! Try the Raspberry Chocolate Tart and you will understand why! - 49.8066
Summer Plum Tart
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) In a food processor, process the butter for a few seconds until creamy. Add 1/4 cup sugar and process for about 20 seconds until the mixture is light and fluffy, scrape the sides of the bowl 1-2 times.... - 44.951
1) Preheat the oven to 400F.
2) Take the puff pastry out of the freezer. Allow it to thaw at room temperature for 20 minutes.
3) Unwrap one sheet of pastry and refreeze the other.
4) Slice 6 3/4-inch strips from the long side. Make the 10X4... - 48.2156