- » Freezer Coleslaw
Freezer Coleslaw Recipes
Enjoy our collection of freezer coleslaw recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for freezer coleslaw recipes.
Shred cabbage, green pepper and carrots.
Sprinkle with salt; let stand 1 hour.
Combine remaining ingredients in a saucepan.
Bring to a boil; boil 3 minutes.
Pour over cabbage mixture; let stand 5 minutes.
Pack in can or... - 39.8772
Emma Rogers Frozen Coleslaw
Toss cabbage with salt and drain.
Mix together vinegar, sugar, water, celery and mustard seed in a heavy-bottomed saucepan.
Bring to the boil and boil for 1 minute.
Pour over drained, shredded cabbage in a large mixing bowl.
Package in freezer... - 35.2254
In large bowl combine cabbage, carrot, green pepper, onion and salt.
Let stand at least 1 hour.
While cabbage stands, mix all dressing ingredients in 1-qt casserole.
Microwave at High 4 to 6 minutes, or until boiling, stirring every other... - 49.4411
Tuna Tomato Favorite
1) Preheat the oven to 300F.
2) Slice a 1/2-inch thick piece from the stem end of the tomatoes. Scoop out the centre pulp, leaving just a tomato shell. Overturn the tomatoes and let drain. Refrigerate.
3) Slice up the centre pulp of one tomato.... - 43.5001
Chicken Waldorf Salad
1) Mix together chicken, chopped apple, celery, grapes, and pecans or walnuts in a medium sized bowl.
2) After adding the salad dressing and toss lightly to mix well
3) If required, place in the freezer for 10 minutes to quick chill or chill up to 4... - 40.1347
Terrine Of Garden Vegetables
Chill a 6-cup charlotte mold in freezer.
Cook green beans 7 minutes in covered saucepan in just enough unsalted boiling water to cover.
Drain well, reserving cooking liquid.
Transfer beans to small bowl, cover and refrigerate.
Boil reserved cooking liquid... - 42.1342