- » Freeze Strawberry Raspberry
Freeze Strawberry Raspberry Recipes
Enjoy our collection of freeze strawberry raspberry recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for freeze strawberry raspberry recipes.
Dissolve gelatin with boiling water.
Mix in sour cream until well mixed.
Transfer mixture to blender.
Add ice cream and blend well.
Transfer mixture back to bowl; add raspberries and lemon juice.
Stir until raspberries break up and mixture... - 38
Iced Raspberry Parfait
Especially delicious made with fresh raspberries, loganberries, strawberries or apricots, this is also very good made with any canned fruit except strawberries.
Sieve the raspberries.
If using canned fruit strain off the juice, sieve the fruit, measure the... - 40.7914
Rainbow Cream Ring
1. Divide the ice cream and sherbet into two equal portions.
2. In an 8 cup ring mold, alternately spoon vanilla ice cream and raspberry sherbet, into eight spokes or sections.
3. Repeat with other half of ice cream and sherbet.
4. Cover mold with... - 31.3089
Raspberry Or Strawberry Water Ice
This Raspberry Or Strawberry Water Ice is from my Mom's cookbook; an easy to prepare treat for a family get together! An irresitible combination of fruits - this Raspberry Or Strawberry Water Ice is something you must not want to miss out on! - 28.6275
Strawberry Meringue Tarts With Raspberry Sauce
Meringue Shells: In bowl, beat egg whites with cream of tartar until soft peaks form.
Gradually add sugar a tbsp at a time, beating until stiff peaks form.
Beat in vanilla.
Spoon meringue onto foil-lined baking sheet in six 4- to 5-in/ 10 to 12 cm... - 43.4506
Easy Strawberry Or Raspberry Lemon Cream Sherbet
Puree strawberries in an electric blender at low speed, then strain to remove seeds.
Add lemonade concentrate and mix well.
Beat cream until soft peaks form and fold in.
Spoon into 2 refrigerator trays and freeze until firm. - 26.4297
Fresh Red Raspberry Jam
1. In a large bowl, thoroughly mix berries and sugar; let stand for 20 minutes, stir occasionally.
2. In another saucepan, mix pectin in water and boil over high heat with constant stirring.
3. Remove pan from heat.
4. Add the fruit mixture and stir... - 36.2206
Scrumptious Strawberry Yogurt Bars
Yogurt squares are quite simple and easy to make. You can add some coconut to give a wonderful flavor. Just check out the recipe. - 111.672
Berry Ice Cream
Cook cornstarch, evaporated milk and sugar over medium heat until thickened.
Soften gelatin in water, heating over low heat to dissolve.
Place cooked custard, gelatin, berries and dry milk in a food processor or blender and mix until well blended.
Place... - 41.1433
Pears In Fresh Raspberry Sauce
1) In a shallow pan, put the water and sugar. Slowly bring to a boil, stirring, till all the sugar has dissolved.
2) Peel the pears and leave the wholes with the stalks still on.
3) To the saucepan, add the pears. Arrange the pears on their so as to... - 34.8893
1. In a large saucepan, mix fruit and sugar; boil for 25 minutes.
2. Stir in lemon juice and boil for 2 minutes.
3. Into hot sterilized jars, ladle mixture leaving 1/8 inch empty on top.
4. Using a clean and dry kitchen towel, wipe the rim... - 37.5229
This Baked Alaska makes a dreamy dessert ! Try out this irresisitible coffee ice cream, and raspberry sherbet sponge cake with strawberry topping tonight and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Baked Alaska are welcome ! - 40.1098
1. Chill a 2 1/2-quart metal mold, a spoon and a serving plate in freezer.
2. Stir sherbet just to soften.
3. Using chilled spoon quickly spread over bottom and up the sides of mold making sure sherbet comes to top.
4. Refreeze in mold... - 42.7894
This Raspberry Sherbet will make your taste buds crave for more! Treat your near and dear ones with this amazing Raspberry Sherbet as a Dessert . European folks out there will love this recipe. One trial wont be enough for this Raspberry Sherbet recipe, I am... - 33.4322
Tasty Chocolate Cheesecake
If you love cheesecake, you are going to relish this dessert. This is a treat you can serve your family. You can make the cheesecake on holidays. Watch the video for the detailed instructions by the chef. - 106.366
Sharp Grapefruit Cheesecake
1) In a small basin with cold water, put the gelatine. Allow to stand for 5 minutes.
2) In a pan of simmering water, place the gelatine and allow it to dissolve till the gelatine has become clear. Take off the heat and keep aside to cool.
3) Cream the... - 41.8796
Red Fruit Salad
1) In a saucepan, put the rhubarb along with the blackcurrants.
2) Add the water and sugar and bring the mixture to a boil. Gently simmer till the rhubarb is just render, stirring all the time. This generally take a few minutes.
3) Add the raspberries... - 34.3227
Raspberry Sorbet Pie With Chocolate Whipped Cream
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Take 8 small tart pans and grease them lightly with 1 tablespoon of oil.
3) In a blender or food processor, process the graham crackers to a fine crumb-like consistency.
4) In a bowl, add oil, egg white... - 44.7334
Cinnamon Berry Coupe
1) Into the ice cream, stir the cinnamon and freeze in a refrigerator tray till the mixture is firm.
2) Combine together the sliced strawberries, 3 tablespoons of sugar, orange and lemon peel and orange and lemon juice. Chill the mixture.
3) Sieve the... - 45.7473
Rainbow Cream Ring
1. To make the Strawberry Sundae Sauce, in a medium-size saucepan combine 1 package of the sliced strawberries and syrup, sugar and water and set remaining strawberries aside.
2. Let it Heat slowly to boil stirring constantly and cook, stirring several... - 37.3669
1) Into a gallon ice cream pail, put all the ingredients after mixing.
2) Freeze until slushy.
3) Mix many a times at intervals until frozen.
4) In a large punch bowl or individual glasses, mix half and half with 7-Up, Sprite, etc along with... - 38.58
Berry Ice Milk
Place raspberries in food processor, and process until smooth.
Press puree through a sieve; set puree aside, and discard seeds.
Combine sugar, strawberries, and lemon juice in processor, and process until smooth.
Add raspberry puree, evaporated milk, and egg... - 37.0547
1. Place the water and sugar in a saucepan. Heat gently until the sugar has dissolved, then bring to the boil and boil steadily for 5 minutes.
2. Add the fruit puree to the syrup and leave to cool. It may be any unsweetened puree such as raspberry,... - 27.763
Cassata Alla Siciliana
1) Use a 2-pint bombe mold, to spoon vanilla ice cream evenly around the interior surface. Place a smaller mold or bowl in the center to keep the ice cream in position.
2) Place inside the frozen zone to freeze.
3) Slowly remove the... - 39.5444
Frozen Pistachio Cheese Salad
Mix the cream cheese and the blue cheese with a fork until soft.
Tint a delicate green with food coloring.
Add the chopped nuts, salt, and lemon juice.
Add the cream.
Turn into a freezing tray of an automatic refrigerator with temperature control at coldest... - 41.739
Blood And Eye Pops
Are these Blood and Eyes, wild potion Pops made by a wicked witch to put up off to sleep or are these healthy frozen fruit pops? Only a lick or two will reveal the truth! - 44.531
Mandarin Charlotte Russe
You can make this sweet the day before the party.
In summer fill it with fresh raspberries or strawberries.
Rinse a 2 1/2 cup Charlotte mold with cold water.
Drain the fruit.
Dissolve the Jell-O thoroughly in 1 1/4 cups boiling water and add the fruit syrup... - 37.0994
In a food processor, mix all ingredients until smooth.
Pour into an airtight container.
Freeze 2 hours.
Remove from freezer.
Return to freezer until firm. - 30.0823
Strawberry Marlow Ice Cream
Wash and stem and cut berries.
Mix with sugar and orange juice.
Let stand 30 minutes.
Steam marshmallows over hot water until liquid.
Remove from heat.
Add berries and cool.
When slightly stiffened combine with stiffly whipped cream.
Freeze without stirring. - 34.4649
How To Make Strawberry Freezer Jam
Web chef, Kimberly Edwards, shares with you How to Make Strawberry Freezer Jam!
Tip: Add small amounts of sugar at a time, so you don't ruin your fresh berries. The sugar is just to accentuate them. - 0
Frozen Cheese And Strawberry Dessert
1. In a food mill, tip in the cottage cheese and process well to make a uniform paste. Pour the mixture into a large bowl.
2. Add the lemon juice and sugar to the bowl and beat well till smooth
3. Add the sour cream to the bowl and mix well again
4.... - 35.0539
Strawberry Sundae Cake
1. Grease a 9-inch layer cake pan; line bottom with wax paper; grease paper.
2. Sift flour, baking powder and salt onto wax paper.
3. Beat shortening in small bowl of electric mixer at medium speed; gradually beat in the 3/4 cup sugar until mixture is fluffy,... - 43.9392
Frozen Strawberry Souffle
In work bowl of food processor puree 1 1/2 cups strawberries; add frozen dessert, orange juice, and liqueur and process until smooth.
Transfer to freezer-safe bowl, cover with plastic wrap, and freeze until solid, about 45 minutes.
Break into pieces and... - 31.6209
Frozen Strawberry Souffle
Frozen Strawberry Souffle is an irresistible mouth watering dessert recipe which you would love to serve to your loved ones. Try this Frozen Strawberry Souffle; I bet you will have a huge fan following for this. - 45.8504
Toasted Coconut Ice Cream Pie
Bake pie crust.
Spoon or scoop ice cream into pie crust.
Freeze until firm, about 4 hours.
Remove from freezer 10 to 15 minutes before serving.
Cut into wedges; spoon berries over each serving. - 29.7291
Two Berry Freezer Jam
Combine berries and lemon juice in a large bowl; stir well.
Slowly add pectin, stirring constantly for 2 minutes.
Let mixture stand 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Add light corn syrup and stir well.
Gradually stir in sugar, beating well.
Jam is ready when... - 38.4341
Mixed Berry Jam
1. Mix all ingredients except pectin in 3-quart casserole. Microwave uncovered on high 11 to 13 minutes, stirring after 5 minutes, until boiling; stir until sugar is dissolved.
2. Stir in pectin thoroughly; skim off foam. Immediately pour into hot, sterilized... - 26.1301
Minted Three Berry See
1. In a food processor mix together all ingredients except blueberries and mint sprigs process using on-off motion, until mixture is chunky but do not puree.
2. Transfer to 8-x 8 x 2-inch nonstick pan; stir in blueberries.
3. Cover with plastic wrap... - 35.7612
Very Berry Smoothie
When we first opened Inn Serendipity Bed & Breakfast, finding a breakfast drink option proved a bit of a challenge as we aspired to keep our meals both seasonal and local. Our solution to a glass of juice at breakfast came in the form of an inherited 1970s... - 31.433
Baked Berry Alaska
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 425 degrees.
2) Cut the jelly roll across into 4 slices and place each slice on a small heatproof serving dish, keeping the cut side down.
3) Sprinkle 2 teaspoons of sherry over each slice and then... - 40.1693
1. Wash red currants; if desired remove stems.
2. In a large saucepan, mash currants slightly to extract juice and then cook slowly until they look white.
3. In a jelly bag, drain currants and measure juice.
4. For every 1 cup of juice, add 1... - 39.2745
1.Scald the cream with a piece of vanilla bean.
2.Beat the egg-yolks, add the sugar and pour the cream slowly on the mixture, beating constantly.
3.Cook in a double boiler until it thickens, watching it carefully.
4.Cool, chill, and... - 30.5199
Berry Ice Cream Salad
Soften ice cream; quickly blend in mayonnaise.
Add fruit; mix.
Freeze for 2 to 3 hours or until firm. - 24.9039
Yogurt Pineapple Sherbet
1) Gently pour yogurt in freezing tray.
2) Freeze until it is soft and mushy.
3) Remove it from tray and transfer into a bowl.
4) Mix crushed pineapple and juice.
5) Keep again in freezing compartment and again freeze to soft mush.
6) Beat well and... - 38.2582
Soak the gelatine in the water for 5 minutes and then heat over hot water to dissolve it.
Add to the fruit and sugar.
Leave until cold.
Then beat well and fold in the whipped cream or milk.
Pour into the trays and freeze without stirring.
The best fruits to... - 30.6963
All American Pineapple & Fruit Trifle
Twist crown from pineapple.
Cut pineapple in half lengthwise.
Refrigerate half for another use, such as fruit salad.
Cut fruit from shell with knife.
Cut fruit into thin wedges.
Reserve 3 wedges for garnish; combine remaining pineapple wedges with peaches,... - 39.0994
Creamy Puddings With Mixed Berry Compote
1. Set the freezer to rapid freeze. Whip the cream until soft peaks form. Fold in the ricotta cheese and half the sugar.
2. Place the chocolate in a bowl set over a saucepan of simmering water. Stir until melted.
3. Remove from the heat and leave to cool,... - 36.7692
Dried Berried Cinnamon Rolls
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2. In a bowl, add and combine white flour, whole wheat flour, eggs, yeast, salt and powdered milk. Knead it into a dough with warm water. Once done, set it aside for 15 minutes to rise.
3. After 15... - 110.513
Luscious Pink Drink
Place all ingredients except garnish in blender; process until smooth.
Pour into 4 mugs.
Freeze until slushy.
Top each serving with 1 strawberry, if desired. - 28.9581
Very Berry Sparkling Sorbet
Place 2 cups raspberries in a wire-mesh strainer; press with back of spoon against the sides of the strainer to squeeze out juice.
Discard pulp and seeds remaining in strainer.
Combine raspberry juice, strawberries, and sugar in container of an electric... - 34.5657
1. Layer one scoop of ice cream in each of four glasses.
2. Sprinkle the ice cream with a few strawberries, top these strawberries with more ice cream and then layer with more raspberries between the glasses.
3. Cover this with more ice cream and... - 29.2982
Creamy Berry Ice Cream
Place bananas, lemon juice, orange juice, strawberries and sugar in bowl of food processor fitted with metal blade (or use blender and blend bananas and orange juice, then sugar, strawberries and lemon juice, then combine).
If using raspberries, leave whole;... - 28.4423
1) Follow the package direction to prepare one can orange juice concentrate, for making the orange juice and berry ice cubes.
2) Pour the orange juice concentrate into the ice cube trays.
3) Cut the strawberries in fine slices.
4) Place a... - 34.569
Celebration Ice Cream Pie
In bottom of baked pie shell spread strawberry ice cream.
Freeze 1 hour.
Spread chocolate ice cream on top of strawberry ice cream.
Freeze 1 hour.
Heat oven to 425°.
Meanwhile, in small mixer bowl beat egg whites at high speed, scraping bowl often, until... - 37.4341
Very Berry Salad
Place strawberries in a blender container or food processor bowl.
Cover; blend or process till smooth.
In a small bowl stir together strawberries, yogurt, and sugar.
Line four 6-ounce custard cups or a muffin pan with paper bake cups, if desired.
Evenly... - 31.5871
Quick Fruit Ice Cream
Measure the fruit after removing skins and pits where necessary.
Cut into pieces and mix with the sugar until the fruit is finely chopped .
Add the cream and continue mixing until smooth.
Pour into a freezing tray and freeze at the lowest setting for 2-3... - 22.7028
Fresh Berry Ice
Wash and hull the berries and place them in a blender.
Combine sugar and water in a saucepan and heat, stirring continuously, until sugar has dissolved.
Add sugared water to blender; then add orange and lemon juice and blend until mixture is pureed.
Stir in... - 31.6249
Mosaic Fruit Sorbet
1. Line a 9 x 5-inch loaf pan with plastic wrap so the plastic wrap hangs over the sides of the pan. Spread the softened mango sorbet into the bottom of the pan and cover with plastic wrap. Freeze until firm, 2-3 hours.
2. Cut the bottom off each strawberry... - 26.6377
Holiday Champagne Punch
1. Prepare ice ring: Fill 5-cup ring mold with 1/4 inch water; freeze until firm. Reserve 8 strawberries; slice remaining strawberries. On ice in ring mold, arrange one-half of sliced strawberries, 1/2 cup grapes, and enough water just to cover fruit (so... - 33.3823
Champagne Berry Parfaits
Place 2 cups strawberries in container of an electric blender or food processor; cover and process until smooth.
Transfer strawberry puree to a saucepan.
Add champagne and sugar; stir.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat, and cook, uncovered, 30 minutes or until... - 37.8801
1 In a medium-size saucepan, bringthe lime juice, sugar, grenadine, and water to a boil over moderate heat.
Cookabout 1 minute or until the sugar is dissolved.
2 In a food processor or blender, whirl the raspberries and strawberries for 30 seconds or until... - 38.4185
Berry Sherbet is a very easy to prepare delicious dessert recipe. Enjoy this amazingly delicious mouth watering Berry Sherbet; I am sure you would love to share your experience with me. - 25.1466
Vanilla Fudge Ice Cream With Berry Sauce
1. For the ice cream: Bring cream and water almost to a simmer in a heavy medium saucepan.
2. Whisk or beat yolks and sugar substitute in a medium bowl until color lightens and mixture is thick. Gradually whisk half of the hot cream into egg mixture. Return... - 39.9472
Crema De La Dama Blanca
BoiL sugar and water in uncovered pot for 15 minutes or until it forms a syrup which will fall in a ribbon from a spoon dipped in the mixture and held vertically above it.
Flavor milk with vanilla extract or boil it slowly for 5 minutes with vanilla bean... - 34.8161
Slushy Wedding Punch
In a large container such as a plastic jug (or several jugs), mix lemonade, orange juice, water, nectar and strawberries.
Freeze 2 to 3 hours before serving. - 26.4925
Berry Champagne Sorbet
In medium saucepan combine whipping cream and 1/2 cup sugar; cook and stir over medium-low heat till sugar dissolves.
Stir in champagne and undrained strawberries or red raspberries.
Pour into 8x8x2-inch pan.
Cover and freeze till firm.
In small mixer... - 38.636
Frosted Berries is an easy to make recipe. Frosted Berries tastes simple. Frosted Berries should be tried by berries lovers. - 36.1396
Very Berry Sorbet
In medium saucepan, mix unflavored gelatine with sugar; blend in water.
Let stand 1 minute.
Stir over low heat until gelatine is completely dissolved, about 5 minutes.
Let cool to room temperature; stir in remaining ingredients.
Pour into 9-inch square baking... - 34.8958
Frozen Berry Topping
1. Place skim milk in a bowl in the freezer for 2 hours. Also freeze beaters from electric mixer.
2. At end of freezing time, place berries and honey in a blender or food processor and puree.
3. Whip milk for 7 minutes or until thick.
4. Beat egg white until... - 28.9857
In blender, combine all ingredients.
Process at medium speed until smooth and creamy
Pour into ice cube tray or 9x5-inch loaf pan.
Freeze until firm but not solid.
Place in bowl and beat until creamy
Return to freezer container, cover and freeze until firm... - 34.6361
Rainbow Sherbet Dessert
Rainbow Sherbet Dessert has a fine taste. Rainbow Sherbet Dessert gets its taste from cream mixed with macaroons and fruit sherbets. Rainbow Sherbet Dessert loved by many across the world. - 36.4701
Berry Berry Ice Cream
Combine first 3 ingredients in container of an electric blender; cover and process until smooth, stopping once to scrape down sides.
Place berry mixture in a wire-mesh strainer; press with back of spoon against the sides of the strainer to squeeze out... - 36.775
1) In a 1 I (2 pint) round shallow dishe arrange bread slice on the base and sides.
2) Ensure that bread forms the base of pudding basins and they don’t crumble when turned out.
3) In a saucepan add water and sugar. Add rhubarb, blackcurrants and... - 48.5539
Favorite Fruit Ice Cream
Dissolve sugar in milk and cream. Add fruit juices and bananas and freeze in ice cream freezer. Remove dasher and pack for easy serving. Let ripen up to 2 hours if desired. For other fruit flavors, omit or reduce banana, then add a 16- to 20-ounce can crushed... - 18.5506
Peach Ice Cream Pie
Start heating oven to 275°F.
To make meringue, sift sugar with cream of tartar; beat egg whites until stiff; gradually add sifted sugar and continue beating until glossy.
"Butter" 2 9" pie plates; spread meringue on bottoms and sides of pie plates, swirling... - 32.7145
Frozen Ginger Ale Salad
Soak gelatin in orange juice for 5 minutes; then add lemon juice.
Place the pan in hot water and stir until gelatin is dissolved.
Add sugar and ginger-ale, stirring until sugar is dissolved.
Add fruit and cool until slightly thickened.
Fold in mayonnaise and... - 32.6144
Fruit Mint Sherbet Ring
Early in day: In large bowl, with electric mixer at medium speed, quickly combine lemon sherbet and creme de menthe.
Pack into 5 1/2-cup ring mold; freeze.
To serve: Unmold sherbet by running small spatula around outer and inner edges of ring mold.
Invert... - 32.3954
Fruit Ice Cream
1) Place the milk can in refrigerator and chill for couple of hours.
1) Mash and strain the fruits to make about 1/4 pint of puree. If desired, blend in sugar as per taste.
2) Take out the milk can and empty it into a basin. Whip it,... - 35.1871
Fruity Frozen Yogurt
1. In a covered blender container or food processor bowl blend or process fruit till smooth.
2. Press through a sieve to remove seeds, if necessary.
3. Stir in yogurt, honey or sugar and vanilla and pour into a 1- or 2-quart ice cream freezer.
4.... - 41.3733
Fresh Berry Ice
In a food processor or blender, whirl berries until smoothly pureed.
Rub through a fine strainer; discard seeds.
In blender, combine berry puree, water, and lemon juice; sweeten to taste with sugar.
Whirl until sugar is dissolved, about 5 seconds, then pour... - 29.8235
Vanilla Custard Ice Cream
Prepare ice cream freezer according to manufacturer's directions.
In saucepan, combine eggs, milk, sugar and salt.
Cook over low heat until mixture just begins to bubble, stirring constantly Cool.
Add vanilla and cream.
Pour into freezer can.
Freeze as... - 35.4278
Frozen Berry Yogurt
Frozen berry yogurt can be prepared with berries of choice. Made with plain low fat yogurt, this frozen berry yogurt also has milk in the making. Chilled to set, it is served nice and cold on summer days! - 32.3714
Summer Fruit Salad Ice Cream
1. Reserve half the fruit and puree the rest in a food processor or blender, or rub it through a sieve to make a smooth puree.
2. Whisk the egg yolks and yogurt into the fruit puree.
3. Heat the grape juice until almost boiling. Remove from the heat, sprinkle... - 32.5281
Very Berry Sorbet
1. In medium saucepan, mix unflavored gelatine with sugar and blend in water.
2. Let stand 1 minute.
3. Stir over low heat until gelatine is completely dissolved, about 5 minutes.
4. Let cool to room temperatureand stir in remaining ingredients.
5.... - 40.3584
Berry Ice Cream
1) Take a small bowl and add water and gelatin to it. Place the bowl atop a pan of hot water, to enable the gelatin to dissolve.
2) Take a mixing bowl and combine fruit puree and lemon juice in it. Add sugar as per taste and blend well.
3) Now, pour... - 39.9045
Pink And White Velvet Semifreddo
1. Line 9 X 5 X 3-inch nonaluminum or other nonreactive metal loaf pan with plastic wrap, leaving 3-inch overhang. Place in freezer.
2. In blender or food processor, working in 2 batches, puree together cottage cheese and confectioners' sugar until smooth.... - 38.0317
Triple Chocolate Torte
Dazzle guests with a frosty make-ahead dessert that goes together in minutes. - 35.6098
Apricot Berry Frost
Blend cream cheese with lemon juice, salt, honey, and apricot liquid.
Whip cream, adding powdered sugar gradually, and beat until stiff.
Carefully fold whipped cream mixture into cream cheese mixture.
Place apricot halves, cut side down, in a 9 x... - 40.8774
All American Pineapple & Fruit Trifle
Twist crown from pineapple.
Cut pineapple in half lengthwise.
Refrigerate one half for another use, such as fruit salad.
Cut fruit from shell.
Cut fruit into thin wedges.
Reserve 3 wedges for garnish; combine remaining pineapple with peaches and berries.
Cut... - 41.5767
Coffee Delignt Pudding
Dissolve jelly in hot water according to directions on packet Pour in an ice tray and leave in refrigerator to set (not in freezing compartment).
Combine sugar, custard powder and coffee.
Stir in a little milk to make paste.
Place remaining milk on heat and... - 43.0045
1. Over medium heat, cook sugar and water in heavy saucepan until syrup reaches thread stage or 219 degree F on candy thermometer.
2. Pour cooked syrup over fruit puree in a large bowl. Let cool to room temperature, then add lemon and orange juice. Chill in... - 28.5067
Iced Coconut And Lime Slice With Summer Fruit
1. Take a 900 g loaf tin, line using cling film in such a way that sides can be wrapped over top later.
2. Beat cream and sugar to form stiff peaks, beat in lime juice, coconut cream and lime zest till stiff peaks are formed.
3. Add to the tin along... - 45.1468
Candied Fruit Bombe
1) Put a 9 x 5 x 3 inch loaf pan in the freezer.
2) In a bowl, put chopped fruit, add apricot brandy or sherry and leave to macerate for 30 minutes.
3) In a bowl, put softened ice cream, add fruit and liqueur.
4) With a wooden spoon,... - 32.5948
Fresh Melon And Mango Soup
In the workbowl of food processor fitted with a metal blade, process all ingredients until thick and creamy.
Pour into a serving bowl and freeze for about 20 minutes.
Spoon into individual bowls and garnish each serving with a heaping teaspoon of... - 38.2602
1) Preheat the oven to 150°C/300°F or Gas Mark 2.
2) Line a baking sheet with non-stick parchment paper and draw a circles, 7 inches in diameter.
3) In a bowl, beat the egg whites until very stiff and dry.
4) Beat in half the sugar and... - 45.847
Golden Grilled Broiled Sponge
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Grease 2 loose bottomed sandwich tins of 8-inches each. Use non-stick baking parchment to line the bases.
3) Into a large bowl, add the margarine or butter, eggs, sugar, flour and baking... - 44.7493
Spuma Di Frutta
1. In a small saucepan add 1 cup sugar and water. Boil. Once boiled lower the heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
2. Beat egg yolks for 2 minutes using an electric mixer. Add one drop at a time of the boiling syrup till the whole syrup is well absorbed.
3.... - 40.0759