- » Freeze Squash
Freeze Squash Recipes
Enjoy our collection of freeze squash recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for freeze squash recipes.
Butternut Squash Apple Sweet Potato Puree
1. Peel butternut squash and cut it into cubes.
2. Bake butternut squash, apple slices and sweet potatoes in the oven at 450*C for 40-45 minutes.
3. Blend these baked fruits with pumpkin pie spice to make puree.
4. Fill this puree into... - 109.412
Marinated Cucumbers And Squash
Combine cucumber and squash in a medium bowl, set aside.
Combine dressing mix, water, vinegar, and sugar; mix well.
Pour over vegetables, tossing gently.
Chill several hours. - 25.4414
Butternut Squash Swirl Ice Cream
Do you like to cheat? Admit it. Sometimes you do. It's okay, I like cheating sometimes too.
As I type up this recipe, I feel like I am cheating. I usually make everything from scratch. You know, I make my own pasta, my own bread and even my own cheese! So... - 0
Creamy Squash Soup
Cook and stir vegetables, herbs and seasonings in butter 10 minutes.
Add stock, cover, bring to boil, lower heat and simmer until vegetables are tender.Puree, add creams and heat; do not boil.
Cool, chill and adjust seasonings.
Sprinkle with paprika and... - 35.2778
Baked Acorn Squash
Preheat oven to 400°.
Split squashes and remove seeds and strings from centers.
Place in baking pan and cover tightly.
Bake for 30 minutes.
Remove from oven.
Uncover and fill centers with butter, sugar, ginger, onions and sprouts.
Season to taste.
Return to... - 36.5764
Summer Squash Salad
Toss zucchini and yellow summer squash with salt.
Place vegetables in a colander in the sink for 1 hour.
Rinse in cold water and drain well.
Combine squash with dill, vinegar, and sugar in a glass bowl.
Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours. - 30.1915
Butternut Squash Cheesecake With A Chocolate Crust
Preheat oven to 350Â°F (180Â°C).
Cut the squash in half, remove the seeds, place face down on a baking sheet and bake in the preheated oven for 40 minutes.
Remove and let cool.
Scoop 2 cups (47.2 ml) of the flesh out and puree for this recipe and freeze... - 44.0822
Cook Along Butternut Squash Soup
Butternut squash soup is easy to make, nutritious and convenient for weight watchers. With Paul you can make it in a short time. Enjoy the natural flavors of the vegetable in this soup. You'll be left asking for more. - 106.53
Halve each squash lengthwise.
Scoop out seeds and fibers.
Place 3 pounds of squash on baking sheet; cover with plastic wrap.
Microwave at High 8 to 11 minutes, or until squash is fork tender, rearranging 1 or 2 times.
Let stand 5 minutes.
Repeat with... - 47.5848
Marrow Squash With Tomato
1) In a saucepan, heat the oil and sautÃ© onions and garlic and until soft.
2) Stir the marrow and heat for 5 minutes more.
3) Add tomatoes, tomato puree, basil and season to taste.
4) Put the lid on and simmer for 20 minutes or until the vegetables... - 44.4227
Stuffed Marrow Squash
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Cut one end of the marrow and spoon out the seeds.
3) In a saucepan, melt the butter and saute the onion and bacon for a few minutes.
4) Stir in the beef and stir until browned.
5) Mix in cheese, rice,... - 43.0808
Yellow Squash With Sour Cream
Chop squash and cook slowly with onion, butter, sugar, salt and pepper until squash is very tender and done.
Shorly before serving add bread crumbs.
Only slightly stir in sour cream.
Place in baking dish or pan and sprinkle more crumbs over top.
Bake at 350... - 38.6847
Curried Acorn Squash
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
2) In a shallow baking dish with 1/2 inch of boiling water, place the squash halves with the cut sides down.
3) Bake in the preheated oven for 25 minutes or until done. Alternately, cook in the... - 42.7855
SautÃ©ed Marrow Squash
1) In a pan, heat the butter and oil, sautÃ© the marrow, onion and garlic for 3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
2) Add in the oregano and season to taste.
3) Put the lid on and simmer for 10 minutes or until the marrow is tender, stirring... - 44.5461
Baked Harvest Squash
Halve squash and remove seeds and strings.
Place halves, cut side down, in a large kettle or Dutch oven.
Add water to a depth of 1 inch.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer for 35 to 40 minutes or till tender; drain.
Remove pulp from shells; mash... - 43.104
In a large bowl, whisk together the first six ingredients.
Add zucchini and toss.
Chill until ready to serve. - 27.4984
Squash Potato And Yogurt Puree
1. Cook the potatoes in lightly salted boiling water to cover for 25 minutes, or until tender. Drain, peel, and put in a bowl.
2. Meanwhile, cook the squash in lightly salted boiling water to cover for 20 minutes, or until tender. Drain and add to bowl with... - 24.518
Wegmans Butternut Squash Soup
Wegmans Chef Nella Neeck shows you this creamy-texture soup that's a tasty way to enjoy your veggies. Pair it with pumpkin seed oil and toasted pumpin seeds for an even richer taste. This is the perfect fall-winter time soup that is very easy to make, using... - 139.293
Healthy Vanilla Ice Cream
Soften gelatin in water.
Simmer zucchini in honey until tender.
Blend well in blender.
Add softened gelatin, vanilla, and canned milk.
Add enough milk to bring mixture up to 22 or 23 ounces.
Chill mixture for 3 hours.
Pour into ice cream machine... - 34.7339
Two Tone Zucchini Gelatin
Soak gelatin in water.
Simmer zucchini in 1/2 cup apple juice until tender.
Blend in blender.
Add food coloring.
Add soaked gelatin; blend well.
Add frozen apple juice; blend.
Add more water, if necessary, to bring total amount to just under 2 cups.
Pour into... - 36.364
Refreshing Cucumber Dip
Combine all ingredients except cucumbers, mixing until well blended.
Stir in cucumbers.
Chill several hours or overnight. - 26.3604
Zucchini Chive Dip
Combine cream cheese and milk, mixing until well blended.
Add remaining ingredients; mix well.
Chill. - 24.5482
Blue Cheese Dip
Beat cream cheese until smooth; blend in soup.
Stir in blue cheese and cucumber.
Chill. - 23.3875
Cold Vegetables In Mustard Dressing
Place the vinegar, mustard, salt, pepper, egg, and lemon juice in a food blender, and mix for 30 seconds.
Slowly add the olive oil.
Blanch the carrots for 10 minutes in boiling water; then add the squash.
Cook for another 5 minutes, drain, and... - 32.0874
Coleslaw With Yogurt
1. In a salad bowl combine the cabbage, carrot, peppers, onion, and zucchini.
2. In a small bowl mix together the drained yogurt, mayonnaise, and celery seeds. Pour the dressing over the vegetables and toss to mix. Chill. - 28.329
Patio Zucchini Salad
Patio Zucchini Salad is for those who are prefer to have garden fresh vegetables instead of the refrigerated and canned ones. Collect zucchini from your garden, cook and season it up with garlic, onion, green pepper, celery and give a final makeover with... - 40.0312
1. Wash the zucchini and dice very fine. Put in a salad bowl with the scallions, dill, parsley, and oregano.
2. Combine the yogurt, lemon juice, and honey and pour over the zucchini. Toss to mix well. Refrigerate for 30 minutes or longer before serving. - 25.1748
In medium saucepan, sprinkle unflavored gelatine over reserved salmon liquid blended with enough water to equal 1 cup; let stand 1 minute.
Stir over low heat until gelatine is completely dissolved, about 5 minutes.
In blender or food processor, process... - 35.8512
Chilled Zucchini Soup
Combine squash, onion, and broth in a 2-quart pan.
Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat, and simmer until vegetables are very tender (about 30 minutes).
In a blender or food processor, puree soup until smooth, a portion at a time.
Whisk in sour cream (or... - 35.0159
Brown Rice Salad
1. Put the hot rice in a large bowl and pour the French dressing over it. Toss to mix and let stand for 30 minutes.
2. Add the onion, celery, sweet pepper, and olives. In a small bowl mix together the mayonnaise, yogurt, and mustard. Add to the rice mixture... - 30.3098
Honey Walnut Fruit Dessert
1. Remove all fruit from pineapple shell. Core and dice fruit. Peel the oranges, section, and cut into pieces.
2. Combine orange pieces, pineapple, apple, and cucumber in a bowl. Add 1 tablespoon lemon juice and mix well. Chill.
3. Meanwhile, combine honey,... - 29.3156
Green, Gold, And Orange Slaw With Lima Grands
To Prepare Slaw: In a food processor with 1/4-inch (4 mm) slicing blade or with a sharp knife, slice cabbage into shreds.
Place in large bowl.
Cut stem ends off squash and shred with shredding disk or hand shredder; add to cabbage.
Mix in green onions, red... - 43.0143
Chicken And Chipolata Drumsticks
1. Preheat the oven to (190°C/375°F or Gas Mark 5)
2. Inside each drumstick put one sausage and reshape.
3. Roll the stuffed drumsticks in flour seasoned with salt and pepper.
4. In a bowl beat the egg and milk together and dip the... - 42.7423
Peel, remove, and discard seedy pulp from a very large zucchini.
Cut in pieces and feed into vegetable juicer.
The pale green liquid that comes out (in profusion) can be used in many ways to add taste and nutrition in cooking â€” any place where water... - 22.1258
Stuffed Aubergines Eggplants
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F or Gas Mark 4.
2. To prepare aubergines (eggplants) scoop out the flesh from them and chop finely.
3. In an ovenproof dish place the shells.
4. In a pan, melt the butter and fry the onion and... - 45.4371
Light Zucchini Bread
Beat eggs; add oil and sugar; beat well.
Add flavoring and zucchini; beat.
Mix dry ingredients together; stir in and add nuts; mix well.
Bake in small loaf pans or in oiled cans (size #2-1/2) at 350Â° for 1 hour.
Cool in cans until bread will remove easily,... - 37.2285
Double Cheese Parfait
1 Wash, quarter and core red cabbage; thinly slice with a sharp knife on a wooden board. Wash and tip squash and shred on largest hole of grater. Wash celery and thinly slice.
2 Evenly divide shredded cabbage in the bottoms of 4 large wine glasses; cover with... - 18.5813
Rose And Coconut Sorbet
Create a sugar syrup by gently heating the sugar in 600ml water in a large, heavy-bottomed pan for a few minutes, until the sugar has dissolved.
Then increase the heat and boil for 2 minutes.
Remove from the heat and add the rose petals, squashing them down... - 41.0822
How To Make Your Own Frozen Skillet Meals
Lazy and sleepy? Don't feel like cooking? These expressions can be overcome through frozen pasta meal. Watch this video to know how you can keep these prepared at home instead of buying a frozen meal from the market. This handy recipe is filled with the... - 120.223
Fresh Fruit Cup
Put the fruit in a large bowl. Add the sugar and chill.
Mix the squashes and grapefruit juice with 10 teacups of water in a large jug.
Pour over the fruit.
Serve in individual glasses with crushed ice. - 31.0437
Marinated Brussels Sprouts Salad
Arrange vegetables in large, shallow dish.
Mix dressing and thyme leaves; pour over vegetables.
Cover and chill 2 or more hours.
To serve, arrange vegetables in rows on large platter; drizzle any remaining dressing over top of salad.
NOTE: To blanch squash,... - 27.1757
Heat half the water in a small pan.
Sprinkle in gelatine and set aside for about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally till gelatine dissolves.
Mix in remaining water, squash and grated rind.
Pour into 6 wine glasses or individual dessert bowls and refrigerate... - 29.4796
Chill the ginger-ale bottles.
Place the mint leaves in a bowl, keeping aside a few for decoration.
Add the lemon squash and 10 to 12 glasses of water and chill.
Just before serving, add the chilled ginger-ale.
Garnish with the balance mint leaves and... - 28.7477
Vegetable Melange With Mustard Sauce
Combine squash, carrot, onion, pickle, and cheese in a medium bowl.
Mix remaining ingredients, except lettuce cups; pour over vegetables and stir to coat well.
Refrigerate until well chilled.
Serve in lettuce cups. - 32.4052
1. Dissolve the jelly crystals thoroughly in hot water along with sugar.
2. Cool slightly, add orange squash, orange juice, lemon juice and put in fridge till half set.
3. Remove and beat well with an electric rotary mixer or churner till light and fluffy.
4.... - 32.3559
Orange And Ginger-ale Punch
Chill the ginger-ale bottles.
Mix all the ingredients in a big jug.
Serve in individual glasses with crushed ice. - 26.6296
Dill Vegetable Macaroni Salad
Cook macaroni according to package directions, omitting salt.
Drain macaroni well, and let cool completely.
Combine cooked macaroni, zucchini squash, celery, carrot, green pepper, onions, and radishes in a medium serving bowl; mix well.
Combine mayonnaise,... - 37.5774
Cold Cumin Crookueck Soup
Try this alluring Cold Cumin Crookueck Soup recipe. An easily prepared crookueck recipe, this Cold Cumin Crookueck Soup is a dish which you will always love to serve in your party. - 39.5818
Vinegar Marinated Vegetable Salad
Marinated vegetable salad is a fresh and crispy vegetable salad. Prepared with a medley of mixed veggies, the marinated vegetable salad is dressed or flavored with thyme and balsamic vinegar with a dash of olive oil. Chilled and tossed to serve, it is... - 40.7728
Garden Fresh Couscous Salad
1 In a medium saucepan combine water and bouillon granules; bring to boiling. Add couscous. Remove from heat; cover and let stand for
5 minutes or until liquid is absorbed. Transfer to an extra-large bowl.
2 Add carrot, sweet pepper, zucchini, yellow summer... - 29.8782
Party Pumpkin Pie
Mix first six ingredients together in a large bowl.
Soften vanilla ice cream and blend with the pumpkin mixture.
Pour into graham cracker pie shell.
Sprinkle with walnuts (or a crumb topping).
Freeze two to three hours. - 36.0029
Chill the raspberry bottles.
Mix the fruit and the mint leaves. Leave for 1 hour.
In each glass, put 2 tablespoons of fruit and fill up with raspberry.
Top with the lemon slices and crushed ice and serve.
Note: If you like, you can add 1 teaspoon of lemon... - 32.4613
For the lemon ice-cream
1. Mix all ingredients and prepare ice-cream in a churner.
2. Store in the freezer compartment of a refrigerator.
For the orange sherbet
1. Mix all the ingredients, add 2 teacups of water and put to set in ice cube trays of a... - 45.1435
Tricolor Pasta Salad With Cheese Dressing
1 Bring a stockpot of water to a boil, then add the pasta.
When the water returns to a boil, add the cauliflower and carrots and cook for 4 minutes.
Add the celery and cook 3 minutes more or until the pasta is firm-tender.
Add the squash, remove from the... - 40.481
In large bowl, combine all ingredients; toss lightly.
Chill until served.
MARINATED POTATO SALAD
Toss warm potato slices with 1/4 cup French dressing and the onion, pickle, salt and pepper.
Cover and refrigerate overnight.
Just before serving, mix in... - 35.5826
Pumpkin Mousse Prepared With Gelatin
Place the gelatin, sugar, eggs, salt, and water in a small saucepan, and beat until smooth.
Cook, stirring constantly, over moderately low heat until the sugar and gelatin dissolve and the mixture thickens slightly about 5 minutes.
Remove from the heat and... - 41.2984
Sherry Blue Cheese Crock
1)In a mixing bowl, finely crumble blue cheese.
2)Pour in the cream cheese along with onion, and sherry.
3)Making use of the back of a wooden spoon, stir and blend all ingredients together till they are smooth.
4)Take a 2 1/2 to 3-cup crock.
5)Transfer... - 39.5803
After you remove sponge cake from the pan, wash and dry pan.
Line bottom with waxed paper.
Nestle bottom layer of cake on pan bottom, cut side up.
Moisten cake evenly with 1/4 the lime syrup.
With an electric mixer, whip cream until it holds soft peaks.
Fold... - 31.6749
Spinach Noodles With Walnut Sauce
Spinach Noodles With Walnut Sauce tastes great. The noodles lover should try Spinach Noodles With Walnut Sauce. Spinach Noodles With Walnut Sauce tastes better with cream - 42.2556
Italian Pork Skilfeet
This italian pork skillet is a simple meal made with pork tenderloin and vegetables. Cooked with eggplant and summer squash with red pepper and italian seasoning, the italian pork skillet is a comfort meal for your family on any night of the week. - 42.6816
Orange Peanut Cookies
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) In a bowl, put the sugar and butter. Beat well till the mixture is light and fluffy. Beat in the orange squash.
3) Sift the cinnamon and flour together and then fold into the creamed... - 42.6019
Vegetable Curry With Tofu
On a scale of ten if anyone would rate this Vegetable Curry With Tofu, I am sure they will all settle for ten thumbs up for this recipe. Yes, richly flavored with your favorite herbs, this Vegetable Curry With Tofu is such a simple recipe that can give out... - 48.6629
Borscht (russian Soup)
Borscht is an amazingly delicious recipe. The effortlessly prepared Borscht is a dish that you would love to serve at your party. - 42.2827
Macaroni Cheese With Pesto And Vegetables
Quarter capsicum, remove seeds and membranes.
Roast under grill or in very hot oven, skin-side up, until skin blisters and blackens.
Cover capsicum pieces in plastic or paper for 5 minutes; peel away skin.
Slice capsicum thinly.
Cook pasta in large pan of... - 40.5356
Rich Fruit Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2) Grease a deep 9-inch round cake tin. Line it with a greased non-stick parchment paper.
3) In a bowl, mix butter and sugar. Beat till it gets light and fluffy. Beat in the black treacle.
4) Slowly beat in... - 47.3336
Walnut And Orange Tea Bread
1) Take two 450 g/1 lb loaf tins, grease them well and line with non-stick parchment.
2) Heat the oven moderately to 190°C/375°F or Gas Mark 5).
1) Put the syrup, sugar, butter and orange squash in a pan and heat gently until melted,... - 45.722
Vegetable Gruyere Quiche
Add water to a Dutch oven to a depth of 2 inches; bring to a boil.
Add leeks; cover and simmer 5 minutes.
Add zucchini, squash, and sweet red pepper; cover and simmer 5 minutes.
Drain well; pat dry with paper towels.
Place flour in a bowl; cut in margarine... - 41.5286
Sunday Best Pork Stir Fry
Freeze the pork until firm enough to slice easily, about 30 minutes.
Cut across the grain into thin slices, about 2" long.
In a large bowl, combine the lemon juice, soy sauce, sherry extract, honey, and ginger.
Add the pork and scallions.
Stir well to... - 40.7537
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) Into a bowl, sift together the flour and baking powder. Add the butter in pieces and rub it into the flour till the mixture looks like fine breadcrumbs.
3) Sift in the cocoa and then make... - 46.7285
Ground beef may either be ground round steak, ground chuck or beef trimmings ground with some of the less tender cuts such as flank, shank or neck.
"Ground round" and "ground chuck" are always labeled as such and cost more than the other, which is known... - 26.5471
1. Melt the butter in a large saucepan and fry the butternut pieces and onions till golden brown. Add stock and apples and heat to boiling point.
2. Reduce heat, cover, and simmer for 30 minutes until soft. Remove from heat, and puree in a food processor (or... - 29.4498
Oyster Beef With Tofu
Cut the tofu into1'/2-1-inch pieces.
Partially freeze steak for easier slicing.
Cut on diagonal into thin slices.
Combine soy and oyster sauces, wine, 2 teaspoons of the arrowroot (or 2 1/2 teaspoons of potato flour), and the sesame oil and... - 40.845
Black Bass Geviche And Chayote Mibasol Salad
Preheat the broiler (or use a small kitchen blowtorch).
Place the sea bass fillet under the hot broiler for 1 to 2 minutes, only as long as it takes for the skin to get browned and bubbly.
Remove the fillets from the broiler and wrap in plastic wrap.
Freeze... - 41.9647
Wegmans Garden Minestrone
With fall around the corner, what could be better than soup! This Garden Minestrone is healthy, healthy and soul food for a cold day! This recipe is another Wegmans family favorite--even the kids love this one! Wegmans' Nella Neeck shows you how easy it is in... - 133.067
Apple Wine Braised Goose
1. Preheat oven to 425°F. Remove giblets and neck from goose; rinse under cold water; pat dry with paper towels. Freeze liver to use for pate or other recipes; use neck and rest of giblets to make broth in Pumpkin Bisque, if desired. Remove fat from neck and... - 37.7819
Gai Yang Hua Hin
Gai Yang (Thai barbecued chicken) is a tasty way to serve chicken to family and friends. You can use chicken parts as this recipe calls for or whole chicken cut in half. Sometimes I use split Cornish Game Hens which have a milder and closer to a Thai... - 49.7799
Wegmans Spicy Chicken Meatballs & Sauce
Save this one for the weekend, and have fun! Wegmans Executive Chef Russell Ferguson uses chipotle peppers in adobo sauce to help turn up the heat in this homemade sauce. It simmers to perfection while you get the meatballs rolling. This recipe is always a... - 142.227
Freeze Squash Recipes By Category