- » Freeze Chilled
Freeze Chilled Recipes
Enjoy our collection of freeze chilled recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for freeze chilled recipes.
Chocolate Surprise Cake
This is for dessert lovers! The advantage of having this Chocolate Surprise Cake is that it is sugar-free and Gluten-free. This yummy and delicious cake is apt to serve it to your guests. - 142.826
Coconut Peanut Butter Oatmeal Balls
If you are tired of your child's candy eating habit, here is a healthy alternative which is very delicious to impress kids. It is also a great recipe to have fun with kids in the kitchen. The recipe needs no cooking but simple blending and mixing ingredients... - 136.055
When hot weather hits, there's nothing better than a super-refreshing lemon granita... very easy to make, no ice cream maker required! - 131.467
Gluten-free No Bake Pumpkin Pie
Pumpkin can be a healthy indulgence besides being a holiday affair. Watch Clare showing how to make a healthy, low calorie and delicious no-bake pumpkin pie in just a few simple steps. Good for health and great in taste perhaps to treat kids as well! - 130.367
Coconut Chocolate Balls
Want to try out a nutritious dessert? Try Coconut chocolate balls! This is packed with the goodness of nuts and spices. The chocolate content in this ball adds the sweetness whereas the coconut texture gives the silky texture and flavour. Enjoy! - 128.509
Homemade Vanilla Yogurt
It is wonderful to know exactly which ingredients are going into your yogurt and to be able to determine consistency, flavouring, and sweetness your yogurt will have to suit you own needs and tastes. It's easy to make and very economical. Once prepared you... - 123.208
Rockin Rocky Road Candy
Homemade Rocky Road Candy is pretty to look at, delicious to eat, and easy to make and share! - 115.404
Yogurt Cinnamon Honey Ice Cream
What do you do when your kids ask for ice-cream for breakfast? You give it to them, especially when it is honey cinnamon yogurt ice-cream! Who says that you can't eat ice cream for breakfast? This one is heavenly and since this gelato is made with greek... - 113.433
Halloween Spine Tingle Wraps
Halloween is an occasion to catch up with fun and celebration with food. Watch the video showing how to make tortilla wraps filled with luscious and flavorful ham, greens, mayonnaise and some seasonings. A cool and compact meal to rock the party! - 112.609
Eggless Mango Ice Cream
With the hot summer days, you are going to need lots of ice cream recipes to help you cool off. Here is one that utilizes the king of fruits, Mango, at its best! This really easy, Indian-style eggless Mango Ice cream recipe is an all time favorite and a... - 112.126
Cadbury Finger Icecream Cake
1. Line a 7 inch baking pan with some plastic wrap.
2. Place the Cadbury fingers (retaining a few) at the bottom of the pan.
3. Place a few Cadbury fingers in a plastic cover and crush it using a rolling pin.
4. Into the bowl of vanilla... - 111.242
Kaju Draksh Ice Cream
1. In a saucepan mix milk, vanilla ice cream mix and 1 cup of sugar on low heat till bubbles form on the edges.
2. Add the cashews and raisins and mix well.
3. Let it cool for 2 hours and place in the refrigerator for at least 1/2 hour to make it... - 109.398
1. Soak tukmaria seeds for 1 hour, drain and keep aside.
2. Boil falooda sev for 2 -3 minutes, run under cold water and drain.
3. In a container mix adding milk, cardamom powder, falooda sev, tukmaria, almonds, pistachio and rose... - 109.3
Raw Chocolate Cacao Treats
Here are Raw Chocolate Cacao Treats even an 8-year old can make! We went back in to the raw food test kitchen to put two chocolate recipes to the test! Credit to "Naked Chocolate" book by David Wolfe and Shazzie for Chocolate Beret concept although recipe is... - 108.013
Chocolate Éclair Dessert - No Bake
A simple no bake dessert that requires only a few ingredients and little time. Great if you don't have access to a stove or oven, but need to make a sweet treat. - 107.333
Serotonin Boosting Raw Ice Cream
1. Blend bananas, cacao powder, cashew butter, peanut butter, vanilla extract and vanilla rice milk in a food processor or VitaMix until smooth.
2. Stir in chopped hazelnuts.
3. Store in plastic container and freeze for about two hours.
4.... - 106.378
Banana Almond Butter Popsicles
Popsicles! Here is a great summertime treat that easy to prepare and healthy for your kids. Who doesn't love popsicles? These pops are a perfect energy treat for your little one because they have a fruit and protein. Try pulling them out at a kids summer... - 105.266
For recipe directions, please refer to the video - 100.794
Peanut Butter And Salted Caramel Cups
1. Melt half the chocolate in the microwave for about a minute and a half until melted.
2. Stir chocolate constantly to be sure it does not burn.
3. Using a spoon or small brush, coat the bottom and sides of molds with chocolate.
4. Place molds in... - 99.0894
No-bake Pumpkin Spice Protein Bars
Check out this simple recipe using Muscle Gauge Nutrition's American Isolate protein in cinnamon bun flavor to make no-bake cinnamon pumpkin spice protein bars. Prep time is only 5 minutes and yields the simplest way to make a great tasting snack to keep your... - 98.1806
Chilled Peanut Butter Pie
1. In a big bowl add the grounded biscuit.
2. Pour melted butter over it until moist.
3. Put the mixture into a baking tray.
4. Press the mixture covering the pan.
5. Layer with the melted chocolate chip over it.
6. Spread the sauce all around.
7.... - 97.4793
1. Break the biscuits into pieces and place in a bowl.
2. In a separate bowl, mix the condensed milk with the cocoa and set aside.
3. In batches add in the biscuits to the cocoa mixture and mix well.
4. Pour the mixture into a pan, cover with plastic... - 86.4865
Classic Chocolate Mousse
Got a sweet tooth? Here's a recipe that's an absolute treat. Watch this video to learn a totally sinful chocolate mousse recipe. This recipe never fails to impress as a dessert. Do not give it a miss. - 84.2633
4 Minute Chocolate Mousse
The delicious 4 Minute Chocolate Mousse is so easy to make that it can be prepared in just 4 minutes. If you have guests at home, you can surely try this easy and quick to make recipe. Watch out the video! - 83.8892
Simple Chocolate Bombe
Simple Chocolate Bombe is one of the tasty desserts I have made so far. Watch the video, try it yourself and you will agree with me… - 83.8104
Attention all the Tiramisu lovers! Here's a super simple and yummylicious recipe to make your own Tiramisu at home. Watch the chef share this step wise method that you too can easily replicate. Show some love for your family by treating them to this Italian... - 82.4971
This was an attempt to make a snicker bar from home and it turned out extremely tasty. Found a few American recipe methods to make this but needed to adjust them slightly as I couldn’t get caramels or marshmallow fluff. - 82.0901
For Honeycomb Desserts, I made some plain honeycomb, dipped some more in chocolate to make Cadburys crunchie style clone bars, and also stirred broken pieces through vanilla ice-cream. All gorgeous, here’s the video, please give it a go and be careful. - 80.4697
Rocky Road Bites
Do you wanna learn how to make Rocky Road Bites? In the video, Barry makes the delicious dessert with such an ease that you would also want to try it. Don't miss the video! - 80.0357
Cake Pops are amazing little golf ball size cakes on sticks. In the video, Barry makes the delicious dessert with such an ease that you would also want to try it. Don't miss the video! - 80.0293
This was my first attempt to make Easter Eggs and it was actually one of the most intense things I’ve made to date. The chocolate melts quickly so you’ve gotta work fast, but be patient if that makes sense! keeping your hands cold not to de-form the... - 79.5834
Classic Creme Brulee
If you have always eyed the desserts served in restaurants, here is your opportunity to make a restaurant style dessert recipe at home. Classic Crème Brulee may seem to be a difficult recipe to make but it is not at all as the chef demonstrates and explains... - 79.2263
Homemade Cadbury Creme Eggs
Everybody loves Cadburys Creme Eggs – initially popular at Easter time they can now be bought all year round with demand all over the world. For this video I attempt a homemade version of the eggs without the need for any moulds. Don't miss it… - 79.151
For recipe directions, please refer to the video - 79.1364
Super Easy Banana Ice-cream
This was a clever recipe using a bit of a science. Apparently bananas can hold very cool temperatures once frozen – even after blending! This means you can make a soft scoop style ice-cream out of just a few bananas!! Try this yourself, and maybe chuck in a... - 72.9536
Frosted Cranberry Salad
Frosted cranberry salad is a yummy salad dish to prepare to accompany turkey dishes. It is sweet and has lots of cream cheese and mayonnaise, which give it as creamy taste. But if you are a weight watcher, then you may not like to have frosted cranberry... - 50.3654
Congealed Cranberry Dessert
Congealed cranberry dessert is a perfect combination of gelatin, cranberries, peaches and sweet whipped cream. You will love this dish as a dessert, chilled, sweet and little tangy. Enjoy congealed cranberry dessret!! - 50.2392
Romance Sorbet, like its name is an aphrodisiac sorbet recipe. It has several herbs that go into this romantic concoction. Ideal for Valentine's Day! - 49.7475
Star Fish Cake
This Star Fish Cake is the best cake recipe I have ever tried! The truly exciting butter icing, along with the soaking syrup in the core will surely take you by surprise. Give this Star Fish Cake a try and get ready to fall in love with it! - 49.6402
1) Soak the bulgur or cracked wheat in water for 1 hour.
Drain and squeeze out excess water.
2) In a food processor bowl with a metal blade, process the parsley and green onions, until finely minced.
3) In a mixing bowl, mix the wheat, oil, lemon... - 49.113
Yellow Tomato Gazpacho With Celery Ice
To make the gazpacho: Puree all the vegetables and the parsley together.
Add the olive oil and vinegar.
Season with salt and sugar to taste.
Refrigerate until ready to serve.
To make the celery ice: In a saucepan, bring all the ingredients together to a... - 48.9852
Lemon Cheesecake With Raspberry Topping
Desserts anyone? There really cannot be a better way to satisfy your sweet tooth. This lemon cheesecake with raspberry topping is one that anyone with a slight liking for sweets would fall in love with. Come. Fall in love. - 48.9401
Chocolate Banana Cream Pie
1. In a saucepan, combine sugar, cornstarch and cocoa.
2. Whisk in cold milk.
3. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly until the mixture comes to a boil.
4. Boil and stir 3 minutes.
5. Take off the heat, stir in vanilla, remove to a... - 48.9371
Melt In Your Mouth Moulded Mushroom Salad
1) In a bowl, mix the gelatin in water until dissolved.
2) In a medium saucepan, blend the gelatin mixture, cream cheese and soup over a low heat, until smooth.
3) Allow the mixture to cool.
4) In a large skillet, saute the mushrooms in butter until... - 48.9223
Old English Sherry Trifle
1. Slice cake horizontally into half.
2. Sandwich the cake with a layer of jam in the middle.
3. Cut the cake sandwich into 1-inch squares.
4. Arrange one-third of the squares on the bottom of a large, rectangular, glass dessert bowl.
5. Moisten the... - 48.6872
Rhubarb Pudding With Custard Cream
1. Slice the rhubarb into ¾ -inch pieces.
2. Take a saucepan and add sugar, rind, rhubarb and ½ cup water.
3. Boil the mixture, and cook over low heat for some time. Don’t cover the mixture until rhubarb turns soft. It takes about 10 minutes to... - 48.6346
Macaroni Salad, Creole Style
1) Cook the macaroni as per the package directions.
2) Place the macaroni under cold running water, drain, then rinse under cold water and drain well.
3) In a large mixing bowl, add the tomato, olives, onion, cheese, carrot, celery and green pepper... - 48.5311
Apricot Puree With Orange Sauce
Wash apricots and soak in water for 5-6 hours till fruit is soft and swollen.
Remove seeds and discard.
Place apricots with reserved water in a medium-sized pan over moderate heat and cook till tender.
Remove from heat, pour in orange juice,... - 48.5223
Quick Lemon Lime Mousse
Chill a stainless steel mixing bowl in the freezer.
With Lemon Zester/Scorer, zest lemon and lime into IVi-quart Generation II Saucepan.
Add lemon and lime juices to saucepan, along with egg yolks, sugar, cornstarch and salt.
Using Nylon Whisk, whisk in milk... - 48.506
Dill Egg Salad
1) In a food processor bowl with a metal blade, process the eggs in batches until coarsely chopped.
2) In a large mixing bowl, remove and place the eggs.
3) Process the dill pickles, celery, green peppers and onions individually until finely... - 48.5029
Pumpkin Ice Cream Cake
1. Preheat the oven to slow (325°).
2. Prepare the Pumpkin Chiffon Cakes: Sift together the cake flour, 1 cup of the sugar, the baking powder, salt, cinnamon, cloves and nutmeg into a large bowl. Add the egg yolks, pumpkin, oil and water; beat the mixture... - 48.4514
Green Herb Soup
Hey there, this green herb soup recipe is sure to get you hooked to it! Treat your near and dear ones with this amazing soup as an appetizer. Trust me! this recipe is unbelievable and you must try it out. - 48.4323
Chilled Cucumber Soup
Peel 2 cucumbers and slice thinly.
Saute in butter in a saucepan with sliced leek and bay leaf for 20 minutes or until tender but not browned.
Stir in flour.
Add chicken stock and salt and simmer covered for 30 minutes.
Cool and press through a sieve or puree... - 48.2831
1)In a food processor, blend and puree onion, garlic, Sasso Olive Oil and vinegar
2)Dice 1/2 cup tomatoes, 1/2 cucumber and 1/2 green capsicum in a bowl for garnish. Keep then aside refrigerated.
3)Put coriander leaves, Maggi Tomato Ketchup and... - 48.2743
Citrus Salad With Pomegranate Seeds
1) Halve onion and chop one half coarsely. The other half slice into 1/4-inch-thick slices. Place the rings in plastic wrap and keep in refrigerator.
2) With the coarse side of grater, grate citrus rind.
3) Skin grapefruit and oranges and... - 48.2433
Chicken Breasts In Lemon Wine Sauce
1) Thoroughly wash chicken breasts and dry with paper towels. Remove the excess fat and discard.
2) Peel off the skins of lemon, avoiding the white pith. Grate the rind and set aside. Cut lemons in half and squeeze the juice out. Thinly slice... - 48.2256
Light Peaches And Cream Pie
1. Soak the gelatin in cold water for 3 to 4 minutes until softened
2. When soft, dissolve in hot water.
3. In a food processor or liquidizer jar, add the sugar, peaches, vanilla and dissolved gelatin.
4. Close the jar with its lid and... - 48.1748
Cold Bean Salad
To make the dressing: In a medium bowl, whisk together the apple juice, vinegar, lemon juice, basil, mustard, oil, and garlic.
Season with the salt and pepper.
To make the salad: Place the green beans, wax beans, and water in a large microwave-safe... - 48.0897
Oriental Chicken Pasta Salad
1. Prepare pasta and corn by cooking them separately as per package directions.
2. Then separately drain them, rinse with cold water, drain again and keep aside separately.
3. Bias-slice the cucumber to get thin slices and keep aside.
4. To... - 48.0685
Sardine Coast O' Maine Salad
1) Soak gelatin in cold water.
2) Dissolve the gelatin in boiling water.
3) Add vinegar, mayonnaise, and cheese.
4) Stir in the remaining ingredients and mix well.
5) Sprinkle salt and pepper.
6) Take mold greased with oil, turn the... - 48.0628
Layered Cranberry Salad
1) In a double boiler over hot water, mix the gelatin in cold water, stir continuously and heat until dissolved.
2) Stir in the cranberry sauce, pineapple, walnuts and lemon juice, blend well.
3) In a lightly oiled 3-quart baking dish,pour the mixture... - 48.0539
Molded Gazpacho Salad
1) In a saucepan, pour the tomato juice, stir in the gelatin and allow to stand for 2 minutes.
2) Simmer the tomato juice over a medium-low heat and stir until the gelatin is dissolved.
3) Stir in the vinegar, lemon juice, garlic powder, salt, black... - 47.9554
Korean Bean Sprout Salad
1) Rinse bean sprouts, place in a colander and pour over boiling water.
2) In a large bowl, drain and place the bean sprouts.
3) In a food processor bowl with a metal blade, process the green onions until finely minced and add to sprouts.
4) Add... - 47.9107
Muscovite Potato Salad
1) In a large glass bowl, mix the white vinegar, cider vinegar, brown sugar, salt, mustard, cucumber, dill, sour cream, lemon juice and yogurt together.
2) Cover and place in the refrigeratoruntil required.
3) In a large saucepan, gently scrub and... - 47.8468
Green Salad Primavera
1)In a deep pan, boil Buitoni Eliche in salted water as per pack instructions.
2)Remove from heat, rinse and drain in cold.
3)In a bowl, add 1 teaspoon Sasso Olive Oil to the pasta and set aside.
4)In a pan, blanch all the vegetables. They should be... - 47.8016
This recipe for Dame Blanche comes as a boon for a special person like me and may also prove to be good for you. There is not a single month when I don't serve this yummy Dessert! Do try this and get back to me with your views. - 47.744
Avocado Chiffon Pudding
Cut avocados in half, remove seeds, scoop out pulp and mash to make about 2 cups of smooth puree.
Heat milk in a small pan over low heat.
Add 1 tbsp milk to egg yolk and blend well.
Pour egg yolk into milk and stir for 2 minutes.
Sprinkle in gelatine and... - 47.7012
Jim Beard's Refrigerator Cheesecake
Have butter, eggs, and cheese at room temperature.
Crush zwieback fine in plastic bag with rolling pin, or in electric blender.
Mix well with butter, 1/4 cup sugar, and spice.
Press firmly onto bottom of a 9-inch springform pan.
Bake in preheated hot oven... - 47.6535
Strawberry Orange Pie
Soften cream cheese.
Blend cream cheese, 2 tablespoons sugar, milk and 1/2 teaspoon vanilla together; spread in bottom of pie crust.
Mix cornstarch with 3 tablespoons sugar in saucepan; blend in orange juice and Cointreau.
Cook, stirring constantly,... - 47.5851
Chicken Salad Kaleidoscope
1. Preheat oven to 325Â°F.
2. With oil brush chicken lightly and bake in the hot oven for about 30 minutes such that fork can be inserted with ease.
3. Removing the chicken from oven and set aside to cool.
4. In a deep saucepan, bring... - 47.5717
Chicken Rice Salad
Place chicken in enough salted water to cover.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat and cover.
Simmer for 1 hour or until tender.
Remove chicken; set aside broth.
Discard skin and bones.
Heat broth to boiling and cook leek for 5 minutes; drain.
Combine... - 47.5677
Cream Of Lettuce Soup
Remove coarse outer leaves from lettuce.
Use only crisp inner parts.
Shred lettuce finely and rinse in colander under running cold water.
Shake off excess water and pat dry between two clean tea towels.
Heat milk slowly to scalding point with onion, parsley,... - 47.5528
Angel Berry Trifle
1) Preheat the oven to 300°F.
2) Brush the sides of a 10/4 x 5/4-inch sheet pan with oil or butter, then line the pan with waxed or parchment paper, hang the edges slightly and press the paper down into the corners.
3) Sift the flour... - 47.5162
Salad Nicoise With Chives
1. Take a plastic bag, layer with moistened paper towel, arrange washed lettuce leaves, seal and place in the refrigerator.
2. Add peeled potatoes to boiling water along with a fresh mint sprig and cook. Allow to cool slightly and cut into ¼... - 47.507
Garden Pasta Salad
1) In a pan, cook the pasta as per directions on the package, adding oil into the cooking water, drain well.
2) In a large mixing bowl, place the drained pasta.
3) Drain the artichoke marinade and pour over pasta alongwith the Italian salad dressing... - 47.4979
Hungarian Chocolate Mousse Squares
1 To make the cake: Place a rack in the center of the oven and heat to 350 degrees farenheit.
2 Lightly butter a 15 X 11-inch jelly-roll pan, and line the bottom and sides with parchment or wax paper. (Cut slashes in the corners of the paper to... - 47.4854
Tarragon Chicken Salad On Radicchio
Place the potatoes in a large saucepan.
Add cold water to cover and bring to a boil over high heat.
Reduce the heat to medium, cover, and cook for 12 to 15 minutes, or until tender when tested with a sharp knife.
Drain, transfer to a large bowl, and... - 47.475
Grapefruit Kiwi And Watercress Salad
1) Peel the skin of grapefruits and discard pith. Cut lengthways in half and slice crosswise into 1/2-inch-thick semicircles. Keep aside.
2) Peel kiwi and slice through 1/2- to 1/4-inch-thick rounds. Keep aside.
3) Stir in walnut oil, vegetable... - 47.4743
Celery Root Herb Salad
1) In a food processor bowl with a slicing disc, process the celery root until sliced.
2) In a shallow pan, cover the celery root with water and add juice of half a lemon, 1/2 teaspoon brown sugar, and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
3) Bring to a boil, then cook... - 47.4567
Mixed Vegetable Salad
1) Arrange all the vegetables in advance and cut them.
2) In a pan, heat the oil. ... - 47.3652
Avocado Corn Salad
In a skillet or saucepan, combine the corn, oil, water, cumin, and optional cayenne or red pepper flakes.
Cook, covered, on medium heat for 5 minutes, or until the corn is tender.
Uncover and cook for an additional minute or two to evaporate the excess... - 47.3578
Date No Bake Fruit Cake
1) Soak prunes in cold water and boil for 5 minutes.
2) Drain water and make small pieces from prunes.
3) Pit the dates and chop finely.
4) Soak apricots in boiling water for 3 minutes.
5) Drain water and slice into strips.
6) Soak raisins in... - 47.3561
Frozen Pineapple And Banana Salad
1. Take a bowl and add cold water to it. Soften the gelatin over it.
2. Dissolve the gelatin by placing it over the hot water. Gradually fold in sugar, lemon juice and maraschino juice.
3. Combine mayonnaise with whipped cream.
4. Add gelatin... - 47.3269
Bengali Bhapa Doi
Take in a bowl, milk, condensed milk and yogurt.
Whip them together till they are mixed thoroughly.
Put the raisins, almonds and pistachio nuts in it.
Empty the mixture into a pudding mould.
Use aluminum foil to cover the mold in a compact... - 47.3191
Greek Style Pasta Salad
1. To prepare cucumber quarter it lengthwise, seed and cut into 1/2 -inch-thick slices.
2. Prepare the pasta by cooking it as per package directions.
3. Then drain it, rinse with cold water, drain again and keep aside.
4. In a large bowl... - 47.2686
Poultry Filled Summertime Melons
For salad mixture, in a medium mixing bowl combine yogurt, mayonnaise or salad dressing, and ginger.
Stir till well blended.
Add chicken or turkey and celery.
Toss lightly to coat.
If desired, cover and chill for up to 8 hours.
Meanwhile, cut cantaloupes... - 47.2571
Mexican Bean Casserole
Spray a large saucepan with nonstick coating.
Cook onion and garlic in the saucepan till tender.
Stir in tomatoes, kidney beans, garbanzo beans, green chili peppers, chili powder, hot pepper sauce, and 1/4 teaspoon salt.
Bring to boiling; reduce the... - 47.2483
Desserts anyone? There really cannot be a better way to satisfy your sweet tooth. This pecan cheesecake is one that anyone with a slight liking for sweets would fall in love with. Come. Fall in love. - 47.1904
Potato And Cream Pie
Rub the butter into the flour to a breadcrumb consistency.
Beat one of the eggs and mix it in with the milk to make a dough.
Cut the dough in half and roll into two circles about 20 cm/ 8 inches in diameter.
Peel and slice the potatoes fairly thinly and... - 47.1609
Chilled Zucchini Soup
In a stockpot, melt butter; saute leek and onion until tender, but not brown.
Add potato and chicken broth.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer, covered, 20 minutes.
Add zucchini and simmer, covered, an additional 10 minutes or until potato is... - 47.13
All Time Antipasto Salad
1) Separate broccoli into florets.
2) Pare stems and cut into 1-inch pieces.
3) Blanch broccoli, then place in cold water.
4) Cut carrots, celery and bell pepper into 1-1/2-inch sticks.
5) Wipe mushrooms to clean and cut off ends of stems, if... - 47.1256
Cherry Cream Cheese Pie:
Beat the cheese until fluffy and gradually stir in the milk, lemon juice, and vanilla.
Pour into the crust and chill 2-3 hours.
Blend the sugar and cornstarch.
Stir in the 1/2 cup juice of the canned cherries and cook until clear and thick, stirring... - 47.1125