- » Freeze Chill Venison
Freeze Chill Venison Recipes
Enjoy our collection of freeze chill venison recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for freeze chill venison recipes.
Peter's Venison Marinade
1,Take a large bowl and mix oil, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, garlic, salt, pepper, soy sauce and bau leaves.
2.Top the meat with the mixture and season with rosemary.
3.Put the lid on and allow the marinade to refrigerate for minimum of 3 days. - 30.748
Grind the venison and the suet through the coarse blade of a meat grinder.
The suet will be easier to grind if it is cold.
Mix in the seasonings thoroughly and grind again through the medium blade.
Mix again thoroughly, using your hands.
Stuff into casings... - 39.9984
Trim fat from venison; grind with medium blade of grinder.
Grind pork fat; add to venison.
Add sage, cloves, nutmeg, salt and pepper; mix well.
Chill for 24 hours.
Wrap in foil; freeze. - 31.0897
1) Preheat the oven to the required temperature.
2) Combine all the ingredients well with hands and keep in the refrigerator for 24 hours.
3) Once again mix the ingredients with hands.
4) Chill for another 24 hours.
5) Make 3-inch rolls... - 40.0489