- » Freeze Chill High Protein French Cheese
Freeze Chill High Protein French Cheese Recipes
Enjoy our collection of freeze chill high protein french cheese recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for freeze chill high protein french cheese recipes.
Kipper Pâté With Cream Cheese
1. Boil the kipper fillets according to packet directions, drain and reserve 4 tablespoons of the cooking juices; Remove any skin and bones and flake the flesh.
2. In a blender container, combine the fish with the reserved juice, lemon juice... - 39.0418
Cottage Cheese And Crab Mousse
1. In a pan of hot water and stir until the gelatine has dissolved.
2. Put the cottage cheese in a bowl and add salt and pepper.
3. Add the crabmeat, cream and lemon juice; mix very thoroughly.
4. Stir in the gelatine to the crabmeat mixture.
5. Spoon... - 46.1376
1. In a bowl, place the Camembert and butter and beat together until smooth.
2. Add the Petit Suisse and beat well to mix.
3. Add the cream, mustard and parsley; press into a lightly oiled mould.
4. To freeze: chill in the refrigerator, then open... - 37.8043
Egg Cheese Souffle Salad
Dissolve gelatin in boiling water.
Add cold water, mayonnaise, lemon juice, salt, and Tabasco.
Blend well with electric or rotary beater.
Quick-chill in freezing unit 15 to 20 minutes, or till firm 1 inch from edge.
Turn into bowl and beat till fluffy.
Fold... - 41.8933
Danish Blue Mousse
1. In a mixing bowl, combine together the cheese and sour cream; beat well to mix.
2. In a separate bowl, put the aspic crystals and pour over the boiling water; stir to dissolve well.
3. Stir in the aspic jelly and leave in a cool, dry place until... - 37.6189
1. In a bowl, combine the cream cheese and lemon juice and beat until soft and fluffy.
2. Add the remaining ingredients and beat well to mix thoroughly.
3. Spoon into 6 individual dishes.
4. To freeze: cool quickly and then chill in the refrigerator... - 42.7144
Smoked Mackerel Pâté
1. Line a 1 lb. loaf tin with foil.
2. In a blender or food processor, puree the fish or mash well with a fork.
3. Gradually combine the remaining ingredients gradually and mix until smooth and well blended.
4. Pour the mixture into the loaf tin and... - 40.5582
1. In a warm dish, put the buttered shrimps, and then drain off the butter into a bowl.
2. In a mixing bowl, cream the two butters together along with the cheese and the fish; beat evenly blended mixture.
3. Stir in the cream, lemon juice, salt and... - 44.2492
Smoked Mackerel Mousse
1. Add the gelatin to the stock and leave for 5 minutes until spongy, then heat gently until it gets dissolved; cool slightly.
2. In a blender container, combine the stock-gelatin mixture along with the remaining ingredients, except the parsley, and... - 46.155
Stuffed Pork Pâté
1. Preheat the oven to 160°C/325°F or Gas Mark 3.
2. Grease the bottom and sides of a 1 kg/2 lb loaf tin.
3. In a mixing bowl, combine together the minced pork, onion and garlic along with the remaining P-té ingredients; stir well to... - 46.2341
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) In a medium-sized bowl, combine together ¾ cup of flour and ¼ teaspoon of salt.
3) In a small bowl, beat the eggs and add the milk. Stir well. Beat the mixture into the flour mixture... - 45.625