- » Freeze Chill Chinese
Freeze Chill Chinese Recipes
Enjoy our collection of freeze chill chinese recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for freeze chill chinese recipes.
Frozen Melon Balls
Mix the sugar, water and salt in a saucepan and bring to a boil, stirring to dissolve sugar.
Cool the syrup and chill.
Cut the watermelon in half and remove the seed.
Scoop the pulp out in small balls and place in freezer containers.
Pour chilled syrup over... - 28.797
Basic Oriental Stock
Place chicken bones, water, ginger, and cabbage in a large stockpot.
Add the garlic by pushing it through a garlic press into the stockpot.
Bring to a boil and skim off any foam that rises to the surface.
Reduce heat, cover, and simmer gently for 2... - 27.6361
Boil the 1 1/2 cups sugar and 1 1/2 cups water together rapidly for 10 minutes to make a syrup.
Measure 1 1/3 cups of the syrup; reserve.
Soften gelatin in the cold water; then dissolve in the boiling water.
Add fruit juice, syrup, and a few drops of lemon... - 35.4231
Frozen Eggnog Pie
1) Using a blender or grinder crush pretzels into fine crumbs.
2) Mix together with butter.
3) Transfer and press into greased 9-inch pie pan.
4) Chill in freezer.
5) In top section of a small double boiler, mix egg yolks, 1/2 cup of the sugar, the... - 44.0621
Iced Passion Fruit Souffles
1. Tie double bands of foil around the outside of 6 small freezerproof ramekins, to stand 2.5 cm (1 inch) above the rims.
2. Cut the passion fruit in half and scoop the pulp into a sieve over a bowl. Press through the sieve to extract as much juice as... - 26.9214
Chinese Chicken Salad Szechwan Style
1. Fill a 2-quart saucepan with 3 to 4 cups water.
2. Bring to a boil.
3. Add the chicken breasts, leeks, and ginger.
4. Cover the pan tightly and cook over high heat for 10 minutes.
5. Remove from the heat and let the chicken cool in the liquid... - 45.5018
Chinese Sesame Buns
Chinese Sesame Buns is served as a side dish. Chinese Sesame Buns gets its taste from all purpose flour mixed with salad oil and sesame seeds. Chinese Sesame Buns is inspired by many restaurants across the world. - 37.5094
Chinese Dumplings With Peanut Sauce
To make peanut sauce, mix peanut butter and oil until smooth.
Add soy, sugar, sesame oil, garlic, and red pepper; stir until smooth.
Cover and chill if made ahead, but let come to room temperature before serving.
To make filling, mix pork, water chestnuts,... - 44.2866
1 Peel mandarins. Using a teaspoon, scrape the underside of the skin to remove any white pith from the zest. Cut the zest into thin strips. Combine zest, sugar and water in a saucepan. Heat until sugar completely dissolves. Raise heat and boil syrup for
5... - 23.3445
Creamy Chicken Broth
Chicken Broth is used to make different type of recipe. Chicken Broth gets its taste from chicken mixed with ginger flavored water. - 33.8718
Mandarin Cranberry Sorbet
Mandarin Cranberry Sorbet is a delicious and extremely easy to make dessert. I served this tasty dessert for dinner when a friend came over and she just couldnâ€™t et enough of it! Try this easy Mandarin Cranberry Sorbet recipe! - 42.2523
Mandarin Orange Sorbet
To make a Spa simple syrup, put the water, date sugar, and barley malt sweetener in a small saucepan and bring to a boil.
Pour into a bowl and let cool.
Stir in the rind and juices.
If you have an electric or hand-powered ice cream freezer, follow the... - 35.6177
Pumpkin & Oat Cake
In the large bowl of an electric mixer, stir together the flour, sugar, oats, wheat germ, baking powder, allspice, baking soda, nutmeg, cinnamon, and salt until well combined.
In another bowl, mix well the oil, milk, eggs, and pumpkin.
Pour oil mixture into... - 46.0075
Orange Beef With Rice
1. Freeze the meat till it is firm enough to slice. This will usually take about 30 minutes
2. Set the meat across the grain and slice thinly to get paper thin strips that are about 2 inches across
3. Grate 1 tablespoon of orange rind into a... - 43.6797
Pork Sui Mai
Pork Sui Mai is simply yummy. Pork Sui Mai gets its taste from pork cooked with mushroom and bamboo shoots. Pork Sui Mai is inspired by many restaurants across world. - 43.9789
Hakka Style Stuffed Tofu
1. Preparing the yong tau foo filling by cleaning and deveining the prawns.
2. Rinse the salted fish and break the fish into small flakes. If necessary, grate the fish to acquire the right consistency.
3. Peel and dice the water chestnuts into... - 43.7246
Melt all the chips together.
Stir in the peanuts and Chinese noodles.
Drop by spoonful onto cookie sheet covered with waxed paper.
Store in refrigerator or they freeze beautifully. - 25.1086
Freeze portions of Camembert cheese 1 hour.
Dip each cheese portion in beaten egg, then in bread crumbs; repeat and dip again in egg and bread crumbs.
Put on a serving plate and chill until needed.
To make Blueberry Sauce, blend cornstarch with water in a... - 40.0621