- » Freeze Chill Cheese Appetizer
Freeze Chill Cheese Appetizer Recipes
Enjoy our collection of freeze chill cheese appetizer recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for freeze chill cheese appetizer recipes.
Cheese And Caraway Appetizers
In bowl of electric mixer, beat together butter, Cheddar cheese, and blue-veined cheese until smoothly blended.
Stir in flour, caraway, garlic, and chives.
Shape mixture into a log about 20 inches long and about 1 1/4 inches in diameter; wrap in wax paper and... - 34.038
Frozen Cheese Salad
The frozen cheese salad is a cream cheese and fruit salad made with pineapples. Combined together with whipped cream and mayonnaise along with green pepper, the frozen cheese salad is sweet and savory. Chilled and served, I like to serve the frozen cheese... - 36.8814
Four Cheese Ball
Bring Swiss cheese and American cheese to room temperature.
In small mixing bowl beat together cream cheese and mayonnaise with electric mixer.
Beat in Swiss and American cheeses.
Add pimiento, Worcestershire, onion powder, and pepper sauce.
Chill at least 1... - 43.0689
Double Cheese And Beef Log
Let Cheddar and cream cheese stand at room temperature for 1 hour.
In mixing bowl combine Cheddar and cream cheese, wine, and horseradish.
Beat with electric mixer till well blended.
Cover; chill 1 hour.
Shape cheese mixture into a log about 1 1/2 inches in... - 34.9848
New Year's Eve Party Cheese Ball
The new years party cheese ball is a peppy mixed cheese ball made with cream cheese, blue cheese and cheddar cheese. Beaten and combined together and flavored with cayenne pepper, worcestershire sauce, garlic powder and onion powder, the new years party... - 43.4313
Appetizer Spinach Balls
Mix all ingredients and chill for one hour.
Shape into one inch balls (no larger) and bake immediately or freeze on a cookie sheet.
Store frozen balls in a plastic bag.
Bake 15 minutes at 325°F, or 30 minutes if frozen. - 31.9678
– Freeze grapes for 2 hours.
– Meanwhile, break small wooden skewers in half.
– Prepare kebabs, alternating 1 green grape, 1 cube of brick cheese, 1 olive, 1 cube of Cheddar, and 1 red grape. Arrange kebabs on a bed of lettuce leaves. - 25.7736
Dilly Cheese Cubes
Remove crust from bread; reserve crusts for another purpose.
Cut bread into 1-inch cubes; set aside.
In a medium saucepan, stir butter and cheese over low heat until melted.
Stir in dill weed, Worcestershire sauce and onion.
Use a whisk or electric mixer to... - 36.0444
Holiday Cheese Salad
1) In the blender container, add the cheeses along with buttermilk, chives, lemon rind, Worcestershire sauce and barbecue spice.
2) Process the ingredients at medium speed until mixture is smooth.
3) Season the mix with salt.
4) Use a freezer tray to... - 46.4
Kipper Pâté With Cream Cheese
1. Boil the kipper fillets according to packet directions, drain and reserve 4 tablespoons of the cooking juices; Remove any skin and bones and flake the flesh.
2. In a blender container, combine the fish with the reserved juice, lemon juice... - 39.0418
Cottage Cheese And Crab Mousse
1. In a pan of hot water and stir until the gelatine has dissolved.
2. Put the cottage cheese in a bowl and add salt and pepper.
3. Add the crabmeat, cream and lemon juice; mix very thoroughly.
4. Stir in the gelatine to the crabmeat mixture.
5. Spoon... - 46.1376
1. In a bowl, place the Camembert and butter and beat together until smooth.
2. Add the Petit Suisse and beat well to mix.
3. Add the cream, mustard and parsley; press into a lightly oiled mould.
4. To freeze: chill in the refrigerator, then open... - 37.8043
Danish Blue Mousse
1. In a mixing bowl, combine together the cheese and sour cream; beat well to mix.
2. In a separate bowl, put the aspic crystals and pour over the boiling water; stir to dissolve well.
3. Stir in the aspic jelly and leave in a cool, dry place until... - 37.6189
Cheesy Crab Canapes
Combine first 6 ingredients, blend well.
Spread about 2 tablespoons cheese mixture on each muffin half.
Cut each half into quarters.
Garnish quarters with pimiento strips, if desired.
Place on baking sheets, and broil 5 minutes or until crisp.
To freeze,... - 38.358
Basil Brie Torte
Basil Brie Torte does magic with water wafers, saltines or other plain crackers. This is a pretty easy recipe and you can substitute oregano, parsley or other herbs instead of basil. Basil Brie Torte makes a good appetizer, try it. - 39.8839
1. Blend flour and butter.
2. Work in the cheese and egg. Blend thoroughly, adding seasonings to taste.
3. Chill dough 1 hour.
4. Roll out chilled dough 1/8 inch thick between sheets of waxed paper.
5. Cut into rounds with a 2A inch cutter.
6. Then cut into... - 37.9676
Cranberry Cheese Frosties
1) Beat together the lemon juice and cranberry sauce till the mixture is smooth.
2) Into 6 to 8 paper baking cups, pour the mixture, filling the cups about 1/3rd full. Alternatively, a single 4-cup freezer tray can also be used.
3) Beat the mayonnaise,... - 43.3026
Freeze portions of Camembert cheese 1 hour.
Dip each cheese portion in beaten egg, then in bread crumbs; repeat and dip again in egg and bread crumbs.
Put on a serving plate and chill until needed.
To make Blueberry Sauce, blend cornstarch with water in a... - 40.0621
1. In a bowl, combine the cream cheese and lemon juice and beat until soft and fluffy.
2. Add the remaining ingredients and beat well to mix thoroughly.
3. Spoon into 6 individual dishes.
4. To freeze: cool quickly and then chill in the refrigerator... - 42.7144
Smoked Mackerel Pâté
1. Line a 1 lb. loaf tin with foil.
2. In a blender or food processor, puree the fish or mash well with a fork.
3. Gradually combine the remaining ingredients gradually and mix until smooth and well blended.
4. Pour the mixture into the loaf tin and... - 40.5582
1. In a warm dish, put the buttered shrimps, and then drain off the butter into a bowl.
2. In a mixing bowl, cream the two butters together along with the cheese and the fish; beat evenly blended mixture.
3. Stir in the cream, lemon juice, salt and... - 44.2492
Frozen Cranberry Salad
Frozen cranberry salad is a simple and easy salad for Thanksgiving. This salad is full of pineapple, cranberry, cream cheese and dessert topping making it taste more like a dessert than a salad. - 45.9489
Smoked Mackerel Mousse
1. Add the gelatin to the stock and leave for 5 minutes until spongy, then heat gently until it gets dissolved; cool slightly.
2. In a blender container, combine the stock-gelatin mixture along with the remaining ingredients, except the parsley, and... - 46.155
Salmon Party Log
1) Allow salmon to drain well.
2) Remove the bone and flake it.
3) Mix together everything except parsley and nuts.
4) Using a heavy waxed paper, figure the mixture into log shape.
5) Keep in refrigerator for several hours to chill.
6)... - 44.9193
Three Way Frozen Salad
1) Using an electric beater, whip the cheese and add the cream gradually
2) Beat till thick and fold in the strawberries, mayonnaise, marshmallows, crushed pineapple and lemon juice
3) Place some cupcake liners into a muffin pan and pour the mixture... - 44.9832
Tomato And Heart Of Palm Slices
1. Freeze the loaf for 30 minutes, before starting of.
2. Slice the loaf horizontally with a bread knife into 1/2-inch thick slices.
3. Slice off the crust from the bread slices, cutting 3-4 at a time.
4. To make the heart of palm... - 43.6066
Fast And Fabulous Super Bowl Nachos Supreme
Nachos are an integral part of winter game day tradition. And Betty's easy to make nacho dish ensures that you have plenty of them on board. Just stream the video, pick your cues, and get making this treat at home. - 96.4472
Make Ahead Hot Or Cold Seafood Bites
In bowl, combine cheese, lemon juice, cream, onion, garlic and Worcestershire sauce; divide among 3 small bowls.
To first bowl, add tuna; mix well. To second bowl, stir in shrimp; mix well. To third bowl, stir in oysters; mix well. Using piping bag or... - 28.9551
This makes a delicious start to the meal.
Tip the consomme into a basin and add the sherry.
If the consomme is very thick, you may need to warm it to incorporate the sherry.
Pour into freezing trays and leave until lightly frosted.
Whisk with a fork until... - 34.3724
Cut the tops from the oranges, hollow out the pulp and juice, set aside in small mixing bowl.
Blanch the orange cavities for 3 minutes in boiling water, drain and chill.
Whip the cream cheese, 2 tbsp (30 ml) of mayonnaise and sugar together.
Fold in the... - 45.1825
Frozen Fruit Salad
1) Into a mixing bowl, add in the fruit cocktail, pineapple chunks, marshmallows, cherries and pecans.
2) Mix the ingredients well and chill the bowl.
3) Into the blender, add in the cream cheese, mayonnaise, sugar and orange. Using the Blend blade,... - 43.6825
Party Pink Fruit Salad
1) Bring the cheese to room temperature and add spices, food color and mayonnaise to it. Mix well.
2) Drain the fruit cocktail and peel and section the orange. Cut the cherries in half.
3) To the cheese mixture, add the nuts, fruits and... - 41.2463
Date Souffle Salads
1) Cream the cheese and beat in the maple syrup, mashed banana and lemon juice.
2) Add the crushed pineapple, pecans and chopped dates and stir well.
3) Whip the cream and fold it into the mixture.
4) With paper bake cups, line 6 to 8 muffin cups and... - 40.8958
Frozen Bing Cherry Salad
1) Drain the pineapple and cherries.
2) Bring the cream cheese to room temperature and then beat till it is fluffy.
3) Add the sugar, salt, sour cream, ginger, lemon peel, mace, vanilla and food coloring. Mix thoroughly.
4) Add the cherries,... - 41.1162
Stuffed Pork Pâté
1. Preheat the oven to 160°C/325°F or Gas Mark 3.
2. Grease the bottom and sides of a 1 kg/2 lb loaf tin.
3. In a mixing bowl, combine together the minced pork, onion and garlic along with the remaining P-té ingredients; stir well to... - 46.2341
Wegmans Garden Minestrone
With fall around the corner, what could be better than soup! This Garden Minestrone is healthy, healthy and soul food for a cold day! This recipe is another Wegmans family favorite--even the kids love this one! Wegmans' Nella Neeck shows you how easy it is in... - 133.073